Options

2021 Tour Rumors - Let’s Go!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,594
    ComeToTX said:
    ComeToTX said:
    No
    that's pretty useless. how do they know it's your vax card? at the CFL game I went to last week you needed vax card or QR code and valid government issued ID. 
    If someone wants to lie about their vax status there’s not much to stop them. I could walk into cvs and get a card and never get a shot and put whatever name I want on it. 
    your cards don't come government-issued with your info in a QR code?
    Haha. No, dude. It’s a little piece of paper that I filled out myself. We spend all our money on the military so something like that would be too hard. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    biz999biz999 Posts: 172
    edited August 2021
    here's something new (been checking now and then)... There is a placeholder event for March 15 in Ottawa: https://www.canadiantirecentre.com/events/view/calendar/date-from/2022-03-01/date-to/2022-03-31/#calendar
    Post edited by biz999 on
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,830
    biz999 said:
    here's something new (been checking now and then)... There is a placeholder event for March 15 in Ottawa: https://www.canadiantirecentre.com/events/view/calendar/date-from/2022-03-01/date-to/2022-03-31/#calendar
    Nice find! Have you seen a placeholder like that before?
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Not on a specific date like that, no. 
  • Options
    biz999 said:
    PJNB said:
    If this is in fact Ottawa dates I am going to guess then with the events going on and Maple Leaf schedule that Toronto date/dates are Mar 12/13th 
  • Options
    PJNB said:

this is in fact Ottawa dates I am going to guess then with the events going on and Maple Leaf schedule that Toronto date/dates are Mar 12/13th 
    Well, if I search PJ on ticketmaster now, the cities are in a different order. Toronto is last and not grouped with Ottawa, QC, Hamilton. I don't know if it was like that before.

• Options
    uglybabouglybabo Posts: 518
    edited August 2021
    PJNB said:
    biz999 said:
    PJNB said:
    If this is in fact Ottawa dates I am going to guess then with the events going on and Maple Leaf schedule that Toronto date/dates are Mar 12/13th 
    If you search Scotiabank Arena on Ticketmaster it shows Pearl Jam between Bad Bunny on the 14th and Sebastian Maniscalco on the 19th. Leafs play on the 15th and 17th; so Pearl Jam on the 16th or 18th?

Also, Nashville, NYC and St Louis are all showing before March 12th so good chance the order of these shows will be entirely different. 
    Post edited by uglybabo on
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,277
    Nice find, the Ottawa.  I have estimated 3/18 as Toronto for a few weeks now.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    uglybabo said:
    PJNB said:
    biz999 said:
    PJNB said:
    If you search Scotiabank Arena on Ticketmaster it shows Pearl Jam between Bad Bunny on the 14th and Sebastian Maniscalco on the 19th. Leafs play on the 15th and 17th; so Pearl Jam on the 16th or 19th?
    Maybe the tour now starts in QC and goes west and ends in Hamilton then heads to the US. Hopefully we find out soon. 
  • Options
    uglybabouglybabo Posts: 518
    PJNB said:
    uglybabo said:
    PJNB said:
    biz999 said:
    PJNB said:
    If you search Scotiabank Arena on Ticketmaster it shows Pearl Jam between Bad Bunny on the 14th and Sebastian Maniscalco on the 19th. Leafs play on the 15th and 17th; so Pearl Jam on the 16th or 19th?
    Maybe the tour now starts in QC and goes west and ends in Hamilton then heads to the US. Hopefully we find out soon. 
    Looks more like starting in the US if the TM order means anything. 
  • Options
    There was an observation by someone about the closest hotel to the Nashville venue being sold out on March 5 and on no other nights in March.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,937
    Any Baltimore intel?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Any Baltimore intel?
    Not that I’m aware of.

• Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,632
    When random things like that happen on a weekend, it means I’m expecting a Monday announcement very soon (today or next week)
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,848
    biz999 said:
    that would be amazing. I can't wait to go to Ottawa for the first time and see PJ again! 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,804
    biz999 said:
    PJNB said:

this is in fact Ottawa dates I am going to guess then with the events going on and Maple Leaf schedule that Toronto date/dates are Mar 12/13th 
    Well, if I search PJ on ticketmaster now, the cities are in a different order. Toronto is last and not grouped with Ottawa, QC, Hamilton. I don't know if it was like that before.

It’s been like that for a while 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options

Not sure where else to post this. I know people do not like covid cluttering up the music threads but I feel like this is a fairly big deal with Pearl Jam shows happening this fall. Lots of negative news out there lately and this is the one I have been keeping my eye on. Thankfully it seems to have been a successful event. 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,937
    PJNB said:

Not sure where else to post this. I know people do not like covid cluttering up the music threads but I feel like this is a fairly big deal with Pearl Jam shows happening this fall. Lots of negative news out there lately and this is the one I have been keeping my eye on. Thankfully it seems to have been a successful event. 
    Impossible to talk about the likelihood of shows this fall without talking about COVID. And you are right, this is good news. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 481
    JimmyV said:
    PJNB said:

Impossible to talk about the likelihood of shows this fall without talking about COVID. And you are right, this is good news. 

Lolla required vaccination or negative Covid test. appears that policy was largely effective. most certainly good news. 
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,214
    PJNB said:

This makes me feel so much better about Sea Hear Now happening.  This is very good news.
  • Options
    wsimon74 said:
    JimmyV said:
    PJNB said:

Lolla required vaccination or negative Covid test. appears that policy was largely effective. most certainly good news. 
    exactly. this is the common thread to decide if an event will be a superspreader or not: COMMON FUCKING SENSE. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    i personally don't really want to attend ANY event that gives you an option of vax or not. I hate that in my province they only mandate vaxxed-only for 1500+ person events. That means in two months I'm going to be in a 300 capacity room with 299 other people who may or may not be mouth breathing cavepeople. 

Not a fan. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,632
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    Winnipeg jets requiring all ticket holders to be fully vaxxed and wearing masks during games this season 
  • Options
    Winnipeg jets requiring all ticket holders to be fully vaxxed and wearing masks during games this season 
    They also own a couple music venues, same policy. same with the Blue Bombers (CFL). went last week. 30,000 fully vaxxed fans. no uptick in cases. (yes, it could technically still happen in the next week, but I doubt it). 

Thanks, science. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,890
    Love the trend (Lolla, Isbell, AEG). LiveNation needs to join the party. Negative test fine for the next few weeks, then it's proof of vax or go home. We really need a digital/app for proof of vax that is more reliable than a piece of paper.  Kind of surprised CLEAR or someone else doesn't have it ready.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,375
    NJ is using Docket. I would assume SHN will.
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    Love the trend (Lolla, Isbell, AEG). LiveNation needs to join the party. Negative test fine for the next few weeks, then it's proof of vax or go home. We really need a digital/app for proof of vax that is more reliable than a piece of paper.  Kind of surprised CLEAR or someone else doesn't have it ready.
    I'm thinking maybe embed a microchip that way we can track them!
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,779
    Clear's got a digital passport - https://www.clearme.com/vaccine-validation

I would imagine the event/venue would need to be a Clear partner for it to be useful though.
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,890
    tschav said:
    Clear's got a digital passport - https://www.clearme.com/vaccine-validation

I would imagine the event/venue would need to be a Clear partner for it to be useful though.
    Oh cool!  Hmm, anybody tried it?  I'm not a CLEAR customer since I have TSA pre-check, but would consider it.  Dosesn't look like you need to be a customer though.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale