Options

2021 Tour Rumors - Let’s Go!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,397
    edited August 2021
    JojoRice said:
    Just got home from Staind/Korn show. Packed house of about 15k. Was at Green Day last week with about 40k. Great having shows again! 
    Korn was amazing! Great weekend in Atlanta. Rise Against Friday, Kings of Leon yesterday and Korn tonight. Felt amazing. 

Can’t wait to be surrounded by Pearl Jam fans though. It’s a different kind of feeling. And the marathon shows… it can’t come soon enough.
    Post edited by drakeheuer14 on
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,520
    mshnayder said:
    FYI:

I happened to have a mutual friend with the guy in charge of promotions for Live Nation in the U.S. and we were at an event today...I slipped in a question about Pearl Jam and was told:

"Stadiums are booked for 2022. The postponed shows are rescheduled."

When I asked are the shows for 2022 or 2021 I was told "2022. Rescheduled plus new stadium shows." 

So I think 2021 is completely out of the question but looks like we will get the rescheduled dates + new stadium shows in 2022.
    Thank you for a bit of sunshine on a rainy, dreary day here in the Mid West!
  • Options
    NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 824
    Here in Toronto, Arkells are reopening the Budweiser Stage this weekend. Believe capacity's been capped at about 12,000 - normal capacity's 16,000 - and people are required to wear masks. I'll be at the Saturday show, and I cannot frigging wait.
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,632
    NWOntario said:
    Here in Toronto, Arkells are reopening the Budweiser Stage this weekend. Believe capacity's been capped at about 12,000 - normal capacity's 16,000 - and people are required to wear masks. I'll be at the Saturday show, and I cannot frigging wait.
    Awesome, hope you have a great time!
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,804
    NWOntario said:
    I will be there as well.  Can’t wait.  Are you seated or lawn? 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    guitar101guitar101 Sutton, ON Posts: 397
    D-Rod said:
    NWOntario said:

Have fun guys, I know a ton of people going to this show! Ive got tickets for indoor shows in November (Jeff Rosenstock, Gordon Lightfoot) and I've been eyeing the Dino Jr show at the Danforth in september.  The dinosaur Jr show is looking a bit doubtful given current restrictions here and frankly im not sure im down for an indoor show just yet anyway.  Its exciting to see shows starting up in the area though. 
    2005-9-12 London, ON
    2006-5-09 Toronto
    2007-8-03 (ed w/ ben harper) chicago / 2007-8-05 chicago
    2008-8-12 (ed solo) toronto
    2009-10-08 (ed solo) Albany
    2011-9-11 Toronto / 2011-9-12 Toronto
    2013-7-16 London, ON / 2013-7-19 Chicago / 2013-10-12 Buffalo
    2016-5-11 Toronto, On / 2016-5-13 Toronto, On
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,830
    guitar101 said:
    D-Rod said:
    NWOntario said:

Have fun guys, I know a ton of people going to this show! Ive got tickets for indoor shows in November (Jeff Rosenstock, Gordon Lightfoot) and I've been eyeing the Dino Jr show at the Danforth in september.  The dinosaur Jr show is looking a bit doubtful given current restrictions here and frankly im not sure im down for an indoor show just yet anyway.  Its exciting to see shows starting up in the area though. 
    Things are moving in the right direction for sure with shows in Canada. Hopefully the Jays can have more people in the stands too. Love to see a push for the playoffs the next couple of months. 
  • Options
    Bonaroo and summerfest just updated to negative Covid test or fully vaccinated 
  • Options
    DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 240

I feel like Ohana really needs to announce this too (considering Sea.Hear.Now already did).
  • Options
    DoDaFoo said:

I feel like Ohana really needs to announce this too (considering Sea.Hear.Now already did).
    Yeah I don’t really see the harm
  • Options
    The one thing I wonder with certain festivals and multiple days where no camping takes place, is someone who isn’t fully vaccinated, required to get tested each day within the 72 hours or is it just the first day they are attending? 
  • Options
    Lukeat911Lukeat911 Nashville, TN Posts: 176
    So with Roo announcing vax/negative test requirements and the rumor of a dropped headliner, I’m trying to manifest the pipe dream of them begging PJ to be the last minute addition to the lineup.
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,514
    Cat Power touring with Alanis and Garbage with tour starting this week.
  • Options
    MelzombieMelzombie Charleston, SC Posts: 200
    edited August 2021
    my show is the 21st.. praying to the concert gods things don't get shut down. 
    I work too damn much and I mentally need a show. 
    Post edited by Melzombie on
  • Options
    ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 634
    the rumor of a dropped headliner
    Who is rumored to be dropping?
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Options
    Melzombie said:
    my show is the 21st.. praying to the concert gods things don't get shut down. 
    I work too damn much and I mentally need a show. 
    I've got DMB on the 20th and then Alanis on the 4th and am praying as well.  Fingers crossed for sure.  I just saw a Sublime cover band last week to hold me over.
  • Options
    Tomorrow's and the 400 Unit show at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in Houston, TX is CANCELLED. Unfortunately, the venue was not willing to comply with the band's updated Health and Safety standards. (1/2)
  • Options
    Tomorrow's and the 400 Unit show at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in Houston, TX is CANCELLED. Unfortunately, the venue was not willing to comply with the band's updated Health and Safety standards. (1/2)
    Not knowing the whole story how does it get to the day before the show to find out the venue will not comply?
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Not knowing the whole story how does it get to the day before the show to find out the venue will not comply?
    fair question, not sure but I'm guessing more will come out.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    PJNB said:
    fair question, not sure but I'm guessing more will come out.

Very off topic but I was just checking out his tour to see the locations and found out he is playing an hour from me Sep 17th. Crazy to see Fredericton up there with all of those cities. 
  • Options
    MelzombieMelzombie Charleston, SC Posts: 200
    Apparently he played Austin and the venue complied.. no issues
    It was Houston venue that wouldn't 
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,594
    Yeah, I saw him the last 3 nights here. Everything went smoothly. Just showed a pic of our vax cards on way into show. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,461
    ComeToTX said:
    Yeah, I saw him the last 3 nights here. Everything went smoothly. Just showed a pic of our vax cards on way into show. 
    Did you also have to show ID too?
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,848
    ComeToTX said:
    No
    that's pretty useless. how do they know it's your vax card? at the CFL game I went to last week you needed vax card or QR code and valid government issued ID. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    That's why his show was cancelled outside of Kansas City. The venue & county wouldn't comply. Bummed that we missed it.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    ComeToTX said:
    No
    that's pretty useless. how do they know it's your vax card? at the CFL game I went to last week you needed vax card or QR code and valid government issued ID. 
    If someone wants to lie about their vax status there’s not much to stop them. I could walk into cvs and get a card and never get a shot and put whatever name I want on it. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,848
    ComeToTX said:
    ComeToTX said:
    No
    If someone wants to lie about their vax status there’s not much to stop them. I could walk into cvs and get a card and never get a shot and put whatever name I want on it. 
    your cards don't come government-issued with your info in a QR code?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948
    ComeToTX said:
    ComeToTX said:
    No

This will be interesting.

Canada is working to create a digital vaccine passport that would allow citizens to travel abroad and it should be available in the next few months, government officials said on Wednesday.

Before the passport can be created Ottawa needs to agree on a common approach with the 10 provinces and three northern territories, which are responsible for inoculations against COVID-19.

It “is a key step forward in ensuring Canadians will have the documents they need once it is safe to travel again,” Immigration Minister Marco Mendicino told reporters.

The European Union has a vaccine passport system that allows people to travel freely within the region. A number of other countries are working on vaccine passports for both domestic use and international travel.

Canada has one of the best inoculation records in the world. As of July 31, 81% of people aged 12 and over had received one shot and 68% had been given two.

• Options
    demetrios said:
    ComeToTX said:
    ComeToTX said:
    No

This will be interesting.

Canada is working to create a digital vaccine passport that would allow citizens to travel abroad and it should be available in the next few months, government officials said on Wednesday.

Before the passport can be created Ottawa needs to agree on a common approach with the 10 provinces and three northern territories, which are responsible for inoculations against COVID-19.

It “is a key step forward in ensuring Canadians will have the documents they need once it is safe to travel again,” Immigration Minister Marco Mendicino told reporters.

The European Union has a vaccine passport system that allows people to travel freely within the region. A number of other countries are working on vaccine passports for both domestic use and international travel.

Canada has one of the best inoculation records in the world. As of July 31, 81% of people aged 12 and over had received one shot and 68% had been given two.

Sounds good to me. Now if they would stop changing my flight to LAX and making me wait an hour to accept the changes on the phone that would be great. I have had 3 changes so far. Not going to call this time.