Options

Cancelled!

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,666
    mickeyrat said:
    He's a peach.
    I'm sure there will be plenty of guys doubting it, because there is not video evidence.
    Joe Rogan will, I'm sure, have some take on his buddy and why this is all an attack because he is outspoken on C19 or something.

A 16 yr old?  This is sickening.  He can say it is consensual all he likes, his ass should burn.  If I was the dad of that girl I would kneecap the mofo.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,932
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,860
    I thought that was Lee Majors at first. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    He's a peach.
    I'm sure there will be plenty of guys doubting it, because there is not video evidence.
    Joe Rogan will, I'm sure, have some take on his buddy and why this is all an attack because he is outspoken on C19 or something.

A 16 yr old?  This is sickening.  He can say it is consensual all he likes, his ass should burn.  If I was the dad of that girl I would kneecap the mofo.
    all of the usual suspects are coming out in support: Tucker, Andrew Tate, Elon, Alex Jones. A real who's who of the Moral Elite. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    He's a peach.

When you have 4 people though?  That's a bit much.  One you might get the benefit of the doubt but 4?
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    He's a peach.

When you have 4 people though?  That's a bit much.  One you might get the benefit of the doubt but 4?
    it's always a witchhunt or a conspiracy theory to people like this. When it's multiple, with that kind of detail, I'd say it's open and shut. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,666
    We seem to all be in agreement that Brand needs to get some severe punishment for messing with a 16 year old as a 31 year old.  I think his explaining this away as being consensual should earn him extra time for being even dumber/scummier than imagined.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,937
    Posts have been deleted. Please see the Posting Guidelines and TOS.

• Options
    Sea said:

That was mild compared to what goes on...
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,836
    Sea said:

That was mild compared to what goes on...
    Absolutely 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,769

canceled

as in called
    to put an end to (something planned or previously agreed to) please call to cancel your appointment with the dentist if you can't make it Antonyms & Near Antonyms continued kept engaged promised began started initiated commenced pledged LOL
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,334
    I think we can all agree on one thing: Russell Brand is, and always has been, an incredibly enormous douche. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    what did i miss?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    I think we can all agree on one thing: Russell Brand is, and always has been, an incredibly enormous douche. 
    the saddest thing is he gets paid millions of dollars to be himself. he allegedly does not even have to act in his roles because he is always cast as who he is.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,296
    mickeyrat said:
    He's a peach.

it's always a witchhunt or a conspiracy theory to people like this. When it's multiple, with that kind of detail, I'd say it's open and shut. 

You would think, wouldn't you? But recall all of the women who made allegations against Bill Cosby, and still there were people who insisted that the women all were "golddiggers." And then there are the allegations made against the last POTUS.

I think the accusations against Brand might get some traction because he's a pretty, um, eccentric, person. But at this point I'm pretty cynical about how many victims it takes to bring someone down for their bad behavior.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    the saddest thing is he gets paid millions of dollars to be himself. he allegedly does not even have to act in his roles because he is always cast as who he is.

And there's an audience/ market for this.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options

just look at the people supporting him in this. tucker, that andrew tate dude, elon musk, etc. you can basically judge him by the company he keeps at this point. 

• Options

just look at the people supporting him in this. tucker, that andrew tate dude, elon musk, etc. you can basically judge him by the company he keeps at this point. 

A confederacy of douches.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,334

He has sucked for over two decades now
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

He has sucked for over two decades now
    'mericans like him coz he talks funny.

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,258
    Sea said:

One could say some posts have been canceled.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Where does he rank among QBs?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    Sea said:

One could say some posts have been canceled.
    lol.

I always wonder who flags these things?
  • Options
    I can't imagine anyone involved did that. I certainly didn't. I was pissed when it got closed. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,836
    I can't imagine anyone involved did that. I certainly didn't. I was pissed when it got closed. 
    Same. I was actually annoyed when that whole exchange got deleted. It should stay there for people to see. Either way ,glad this thread is back open 
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829

I have seen it suggested that he shifted to the right in  preparation for what is currently going on. It’s a built-in mass of support.  I don’t really know anything about him or his political history, but it makes sense. These people don’t really care whether he did what he’s accused of…the just want the opportunity to claim conservative victimhood.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,932
    OnWis97 said:

I have seen it suggested that he shifted to the right in  preparation for what is currently going on. It’s a built-in mass of support.  I don’t really know anything about him or his political history, but it makes sense. These people don’t really care whether he did what he’s accused of…the just want the opportunity to claim conservative victimhood.

Brand has suggested young people not participate in government. Dont vote because its the elites running things anyway and that fact wont change. Now this was targeted to UK voters but I'd imagine the idea holds true for him elsewhere. How that translates to today and his appeal to the right I have no idea and I am pretty sure the right doesnt either. Or rather MAGA doesnt, because they have little clue anyway about anything......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:

interesting. I don't see him so much as a conservative, but as a self-proclaimed "free thinker". Now, I think the venn diagram would show that so-called "free thinkers" would tend to vote more R than D, but that's just a guess. Brand seems to be more anti-establishment than pro-con. But I also admit I stopped paying attention to him when he started down the "everything is a conspiracy" rabbit hole. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    OnWis97 said:

interesting. I don't see him so much as a conservative, but as a self-proclaimed "free thinker". Now, I think the venn diagram would show that so-called "free thinkers" would tend to vote more R than D, but that's just a guess. Brand seems to be more anti-establishment than pro-con. But I also admit I stopped paying attention to him when he started down the "everything is a conspiracy" rabbit hole. 
    i stopped paying attention to him when i realized i needed subtitles to understand him.

• Options