Capitol Riots 2

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,629
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    Hey, here's a thought....maybe don't storm the capitol and try to overthrow an incoming administration and maybe you won't get hurt.

Here's another thought.....Maybe don't set up a bunch of people with a false flag psy-op. 

They knew there was going to be a bunch of people there which gave them their last opportunity to set Trump up after many failed attempts during his presidency. They denied requests for extra security/national guard and planted a bunch of FBI/Anitfa in the crowd to incite the crowd. Hell, Nancy even wanted her daughter to film it. Hmmm! I wonder why. 

set fuckstick up for what? he was 2 weeks from the door hitting him in the ass.
    This is what's wrong with the AMT. We've lost so many reasonable posters from the right over the years. Those remaining are so far from reality, it's impossible to have a real conversation. 
    I'll answer you both and Mickey's question is a little embarrassing as everybody knows they wanted to make sure Trump never comes back so if they could pin an insurrection on him it would disqualify him from ever getting reelected. Duh! 

Juggler: Maybe the reason we've lost so many conservative posters is that they saw this place as a radical left wing liberal hot bed of bullshit and no longer wanted to waste their time trying to have a normal conversation without being personally attacked? 

Look, I know there is no way I'm going to come on here and realistically change anybody's mind. We are from 2 different sides of the spectrum. I also don't come on here to just try and rile you guys up either (well maybe a little). Glenn Beck said a couple of years ago that the right needs to try and better understand the left for any possibility of us coming together so I thought I would come on here and engage with you to try to understand your point of views. Sadly it's not working. 
    But most back then were not saying crazy things like "psy-op false flags", and spouting conspiracy theories. We were all living on the same planet, just disagreeing with each other's point of views.

So many of the things you've said even today have easily been debunked by members of Trump's own administration over the past two years. It's not even worth having a back and forth if you just refuse to believe things that are objectively true. I don't know what else to say. It's just sad. 
    You mean it isn't objectively true that the DC and Capitol Police launched grenades and mortar rounds into the crowd?  That's not objectively true?  Strange.  
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,618
    The pundit suggesting that there was some sort of pre-planning because Pelosi’s daughter was there filming just shows their stupidity. She made a documentary spanning her mom’s entire career that was already released on hbo last year. She would’ve been there filming that day because of the significance of Trump losing and the tension between them, as well as Pelosi handing over party leadership to Hakeem Jefferies. 
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,458
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    Hey, here's a thought....maybe don't storm the capitol and try to overthrow an incoming administration and maybe you won't get hurt.

Here's another thought.....Maybe don't set up a bunch of people with a false flag psy-op. 

They knew there was going to be a bunch of people there which gave them their last opportunity to set Trump up after many failed attempts during his presidency. They denied requests for extra security/national guard and planted a bunch of FBI/Anitfa in the crowd to incite the crowd. Hell, Nancy even wanted her daughter to film it. Hmmm! I wonder why. 

This is what's wrong with the AMT. We've lost so many reasonable posters from the right over the years. Those remaining are so far from reality, it's impossible to have a real conversation. 
    I'll answer you both and Mickey's question is a little embarrassing as everybody knows they wanted to make sure Trump never comes back so if they could pin an insurrection on him it would disqualify him from ever getting reelected. Duh! 

Juggler: Maybe the reason we've lost so many conservative posters is that they saw this place as a radical left wing liberal hot bed of bullshit and no longer wanted to waste their time trying to have a normal conversation without being personally attacked? 

Look, I know there is no way I'm going to come on here and realistically change anybody's mind. We are from 2 different sides of the spectrum. I also don't come on here to just try and rile you guys up either (well maybe a little). Glenn Beck said a couple of years ago that the right needs to try and better understand the left for any possibility of us coming together so I thought I would come on here and engage with you to try to understand your point of views. Sadly it's not working. 
    You made the claims I quoted, so let me ask you a question, did Brandon legitimately win the 2020 presidential election? A simple yes or no will do.
    What does that have to do with anything? Let me ask you, how many genders are there? 
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,265
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

You made the claims I quoted, so let me ask you a question, did Brandon legitimately win the 2020 presidential election? A simple yes or no will do.
    What does that have to do with anything? Let me ask you, how many genders are there? 
    The reason these people were there in the first place is because they believe, and still do, that Biden did not legitimately win the election. His questions seems legit, given the convo. Gender nonsense is for another thread. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Multiple. Now answer my question, did Brandon legitimately win the 2020 election? A simple yes or no will do.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Deep in the echo chamber, you are.  
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,756
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Multiple. Now answer my question, did Brandon legitimately win the 2020 election? A simple yes or no will do.

pffft. everyone knows THAT was a a falseflag psy-op designed to finally remove fuckstick from office.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    I'm still waiting for TJ to answer Mrussels first question.  Where are the casualties and proof of destruction from the supposed indiscriminate firing?  If that is provided I just may believe .
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,711
    I am so embarrassed to live in the same state as Kevin McCarthy to actually consider leaving.  But then, to where?  Oh my, what a country.

Kevin McCarthy’s protracted battle to win election as speaker of the House had far-reaching consequences. His decision to release a massive trove of surveillance footage from January 6 to Fox News commentator Tucker Carlson is one of them.

It was lawmakers on the GOP’s right wing who held up McCarthy’s election as speaker for days last month, resulting in an unheard-of 15 rounds of balloting. McCarthy only won their support by making a number of promises – and releasing the January 6 footage was apparently among them.

“I promised,” McCarthy told the New York Times, when asked why he gave Carlson the footage. “I was asked in the press about these tapes, and I said they do belong to the American public. I think sunshine lets everybody make their own judgment.”

The speaker said he wanted to ensure Carlson, who has claimed the insurrection was a “false flag” attack and generally tried to downplay it, without evidence, “exclusive” access to the footage, but could release it to other outlets later. As for Carlson, he told the Times he was taking the footage “very seriously” and had a large team reviewing it.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    edited February 2023
    I read the entirety of TJ's posted link and looked at all the footage.  How you can see an enraged crowd trying to break into the congress to overturn results of the election as a mostly peaceful incident in which the police shouldn't have used any means at their disposal to keep said mob from entering the capitol building is beyond me.  Sure some people were injured but FFS look what they were doing.  Should the capital police and other officers have just let them peacefully infiltrate the building and overturn the election and commit violence on the representatives?
    Post edited by static111 on
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    static111 said:
    I read the entirety of TJ's posted link and looked at all the footage.  How you can see an enraged crowd trying to break into the congress to stop the overturning of the election as a mostly peaceful incident in which the police shouldn't have used any means at their disposal to keep said mob from entering the capitol building is beyond me.  Sure some people were injured but FFS look what they were doing.  Should the capital police and other officers have just let them peacefully infiltrate the building and overturn the election and commit violence on the representatives?
    The good news is that the story is written on J6 for everyone but the lunatic fringe. At this point, they are just circle jerking each other, convincing themselves that they weren't the bad guys.  But 75% of the country already decided that they are and there's nothing that is going to change that.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    I read the entirety of TJ's posted link and looked at all the footage.  How you can see an enraged crowd trying to break into the congress to stop the overturning of the election as a mostly peaceful incident in which the police shouldn't have used any means at their disposal to keep said mob from entering the capitol building is beyond me.  Sure some people were injured but FFS look what they were doing.  Should the capital police and other officers have just let them peacefully infiltrate the building and overturn the election and commit violence on the representatives?
    The good news is that the story is written on J6 for everyone but the lunatic fringe. At this point, they are just circle jerking each other, convincing themselves that they weren't the bad guys.  But 75% of the country already decided that they are and there's nothing that is going to change that.  
    It's like Putin claiming to be the victim in Ukraine...Like we see you we see what you did everything is fucked up now, who do you think you are fooling?  Oh I guess he is fooling the same people that believe that J6 was a government psyop and a mostly peaceful group of concerned citizens... where is the eyeball emoji when you need it?
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    I can't believe it's over 2 years later and someone still actually thinks it was fucking Antifa. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I can't believe it's over 2 years later and someone still actually thinks it was fucking Antifa. 
    All those criminal trials and convictions with folks going to jail? Crisis actors. How much would you charge to spend a few weeks, months or years in prison to help cover up the false flag operation that preserves the New World Order?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,542
    Don't forget the FBI 
  • Options
    Don't forget the FBI 
    Hahahaha....yeah, the FBI and Antifa are working together.

What.In.The.Actual.Fuck.
    ?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    So after much travelling down and through Reddit’s sub-reddits and into the dark reaches of the dark web, and after being blindfolded and lead through the subterranean corridors under DC to a sub sub-basement of Comet Pizza I was introduced to a man who remained in the shadows while piercing lights were shone in my now unblindfolded eyes. He called himself Q and handed me an envelope with definitive proof that 1/6 was a false flag operation whereas the FBI and Antiiiiiiifa fired upon a peaceful tourist visit with machine guns and grenade launchers. See with your own eyes how the capitol plaza was left pockmarked. See the evidence of the mushroom cloud shaped burn marks from the nuclear anti-personnel close proximity battlefield mortar rounds and the agonizing cries of the victims. I hope this helps you see the light and gets you to rise up against tyranny before it’s too late!

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    So after much travelling down and through Reddit’s sub-reddits and into the dark reaches of the dark web, and after being blindfolded and lead through the subterranean corridors under DC to a sub sub-basement of Comet Pizza I was introduced to a man who remained in the shadows while piercing lights were shone in my now unblindfolded eyes. He called himself Q and handed me an envelope with definitive proof that 1/6 was a false flag operation whereas the FBI and Antiiiiiiifa fired upon a peaceful tourist visit with machine guns and grenade launchers. See with your own eyes how the capitol plaza was left pockmarked. See the evidence of the mushroom cloud shaped burn marks from the nuclear anti-personnel close proximity battlefield mortar rounds and the agonizing cries of the victims. I hope this helps you see the light and gets you to rise up against tyranny before it’s too late!

What more proof do the circle jerking sheeple need!?
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    Those pics are fucking great
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    We need a museum for Sharpie art.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,223
    Kat said:

The highlight of the main gallery:

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,960
    Poncier said:
    Kat said:

The highlight of the main gallery:

that was a great TV moment...those poor fools that had to sit by him and witness deserve the humiliation for working with that orange piece of shit
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    Or this gem:

• Options
    TJ25487 said:
    Can you please post more links to articles supporting your point of view. I'd like to share them with some guy I work with who seems to have the same beliefs as you. I've been asking him for articles for some time now as he questions where i get my news from and says its all lies. My guess is he reads articles like this and believes some of it but not all, which is why he never sends me any whenever i ask. The idea here is to ask my coworker simple questions that I'll get from these articles. He doesn't like to answer my simple questions which is always a good time. Thanks
    Mike
  • Options
    Mikemzl91 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    Can you please post more links to articles supporting your point of view. I'd like to share them with some guy I work with who seems to have the same beliefs as you. I've been asking him for articles for some time now as he questions where i get my news from and says its all lies. My guess is he reads articles like this and believes some of it but not all, which is why he never sends me any whenever i ask. The idea here is to ask my coworker simple questions that I'll get from these articles. He doesn't like to answer my simple questions which is always a good time. Thanks
    Mike
    Good luck with that. I can't even get them to answer a simple, direct yes or no question. Plus, pictures of the false flag operation have been posted. Its true.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,711
    Mikemzl91 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    Mike

Maybe check out where this information is coming from.  In case you're not aware of this, The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake "news" site.  If you really have an interest in what's going on in the real world, don't waste your time with that crap.  Don't open yourself up to this kind of embarrassment- sites like that one are simply put out there to get people stirred up with a load of nonsense.  They know it's not real.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,294
    Good hope he goes threw Hell in jail and his parents prove the point not every woman & man are meant to be parents! Cry cry cry every night for mommy you douche 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    I have little sympathy for anyone who even went to DC that day, let alone entered the Capitol…. But in this case I think of where I was at when I was 18, and the stupid shit I did…. This guy’s parents brought him there… and now at 20yo he’s staring down sentencing for 2 felonies. 

It’s just sad. 
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,599
    Can you say “coverup?” How about “prepping the battle space,” in anticipation of indictments, perhaps?

Fourth, and finally, nearly all of the Republicans involved in this investigation—the witnesses, some of the Members, and certainly their outside operators—are tied together by the attacks of January 6, 2021. The witnesses whom we have met objected to the arrest of individuals suspected to have laid siege to the United States Capitol. Others of the “dozens and dozens,” we suspect, participated directly in the riot. If this investigation is an attempt to whitewash the insurrection or hedge against pending indictments, it has been spectacularly ineffective—but these extremists share a view antithetical to the safety of our republic, and the American public has a right to be concerned.

https://democrats-judiciary.house.gov/uploadedfiles/2023-03-02_gop_witnesses_report.pdf

Brilliantati©