Capitol Riots 2

Comments

• Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    TJ25487 said:
    static111 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    What insurrection????

NEVER BEFORE SEEN VIDEO: Nancy Pelosi’s Filmmaker Daughter Alexandra Pelosi Caught on Tape REFUTING J6 NARRATIVE – Admitting Jan. 6 Protests Not an Insurrection, DC Courts Too Biased

By Jim Hoft
    Published February 17, 2023 at 7:30am
    1502 Comments

Nancy Pelosi’s daughter Alexandra Pelosi is producing an HBO documentary about the January 6, 2021, protests and riot in Washington DC.

In October 2022, CNN released never-before-seen footage of Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell inside the US Capitol on January 6, 2021 — the two people who refused to call in the National Guard prior to that day and during the rioting.

The footage was filmed by Nancy’s daughter Alexandra. Nancy’s son-in-law was outside during the protests filming the “insurrection.”

TRENDING: NEVER BEFORE SEEN VIDEO: Nancy Pelosi's Filmmaker Daughter Alexandra Pelosi Caught on Tape REFUTING J6 NARRATIVE - Admitting Jan. 6 Protests Not an Insurrection, DC Courts Too Biased

Nancy had a camera crew at the US Capitol as if she knew it was going to be a historic day.  It was quite the coincidence.

As it turned out, January 6 was a historic day.  It was also well-planned and staged.

Now there is never before released video of Nancy Pelosi’s daughter admitting to a January 6 defendant that the insurrection narrative was nonsense and that Washington DC is too biased to hold fair trials for Trump supporters.

In the video below, Nancy Pelosi’s daughter, Alexandra Pelosi, is meeting with a January 6 defendant she wanted desperately to be in her sham documentary.   It is a meeting with this same J6 defendant and his attorney.  Alexandra Pelosi asked the defendant numerous times to participate.  He politely declined.

The Gateway Pundit reached out to the January 6 defendant in this video to confirm the details in the recording.

Alexandra Pelosi agreed to be recorded by the defendant.

Advertisement - story continues below

Take a Look Inside Oprah Winfreys 90m House

Take a Look Inside Oprah Winfrey's $90m House

popcornews.com
    1 Month Before Heart Attack Your Body Will Send You These Signals

Nano Omega 3
    Avoid Driving over These Bridges No Matter What

Avoid Driving over These Bridges No Matter What!

TheGetaway.com

In this video, Alexandra Pelosi is on camera saying many very shocking things.  She mocks the idea that January 6th was an insurrection and admits that DC is too biased to hold fair trials and that many J6ers would be found not guilty if their cases were handled anywhere else in the country, and much more.

This video has not yet been made public. This is an exclusive video for The Gateway Pundit audience.

From our source:  “I did a lot of due diligence making sure that the defendant who shot this video had permission to do so.  I spoke with his attorney who provided me documentation that Alexandra agreed to be filmed if they met.  I wanted to bring this to you before anybody else if you’re interested in featuring it. Nancy Pelosi has contributed to destroying countless lives with her “insurrection” narrative and sham committee – And here is her daughter on camera saying it’s all a crock.”

Here are some of the key moments in the video where Alexandra makes some particularly audacious comments.

Key moments:

2:43: Pelosi: “The Shaman did nothing… What did the Shaman do? He stood there.”

4:24: “After the Democrats lose the house, then they get rid of the committee, people may lose I think interest… no one is going to care after the democrats are out of power. And you take Biden out of office- then who cares!?”

4:50: “DC is a lot of people who work for the government. I don’t think they’re sympathetic. If you got it moved (changed trial jurisdiction from DC) you’d totally get off” (laughs while saying this)

After Saving The Cubs From Drowning Mom Hugged This Man

After Saving The Cubs From Drowning, Mom Hugged This Man

SurelyAwesome
    Flight Attendants Notice This About You Right Away

SurelyAwesome
    Famous Women Who Are Way Taller Than You Already Thought

popcornews.com

6:50: “If there was an insurrection… you were supposed to have a plan!” “It was the sorriest insurrection in history”

8:11: “You’re going to be able to laugh about this one day”

14:53:  Pelosi talks about her friendship with Gavin McInnes and laughs at the notion that Proud Boys are white supremacists.

I'm waiting for the full unedited video before I jump to any conclusions.  I have a hunch there is nothing here though.
    Don't worry it's coming. They just gave 41,000 hours of video to Tucker Carlson. 
    I can't wait to se Tucker's unbiased 2:00 out of context gotcha cut.  I mean I already know that everything I saw and all the footage was staged, but it will be nice to have the reassurance that Rupert Murdoch and Tucker can provide. 
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,677

McCarthy gives Carlson access to Jan. 6 footage, raising alarms
    By LISA MASCARO, FARNOUSH AMIRI and MARY CLARE JALONICK
    Today

WASHINGTON (AP) — Thousands of hours of surveillance footage from the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol are being made available to Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson, a stunning level of access granted by House Speaker Kevin McCarthy that Democrats swiftly condemned as a “grave” breach of security with potentially far-reaching consequences.

The hard-right political commentator said his team is spending the week at the Capitol pouring through the video and preparing to reveal their findings to his viewers. But granting exclusive access to sensitive Jan. 6 security footage to such a deeply partisan figure is a highly unusual move, seen by some critics as essentially outsourcing House oversight to a TV personality who has promoted conspiracy theories about the attack.

“It’s a shocking development that brings in both political concerns but even more importantly, security concerns,” said Rep. Dan Goldman, D-N.Y., who was a chief counsel during President Donald Trump's first impeachment trial.

Many critics warn that Capitol security could be endangered if Carlson airs security footage that details how the rioters accessed the building and the routes lawmakers used to flee to safety. And a sharply partisan retelling of the Capitol attack could accelerate a dangerous rewriting of the history of what happened Jan. 6, when Trump encouraged a mob of supporters to head to the Capitol to overturn Joe Biden’s election.

“It is not lost on anyone that the one person that the speaker decides to give hours and hours of sensitive secret surveillance footage is the person who peddled a bogus documentary trying to debunk responsibility for the Jan. 6 riot from Donald Trump onto others,” Goldman said.

“Kevin McCarthy has turned over the security of the Capitol to Tucker Carlson and that’s a scary thought,” he added.

McCarthy’s office declined to confirm the arrangement, first reported by Axios, despite repeated requests for comment.

Gripping images and videos from the Capitol attack by Trump supporters have been widely circulated by documentarians, news organizations and even the rioters themselves. But officials have held back much of the surveillance video from hundreds of security cameras stationed in and around the Capitol that offer a detailed view of the grisly scene and the brutal beatings of police as they tried to stop the rioters.

The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack went through a painstaking process to work closely with the U.S. Capitol Police to review and ultimately release approved segments of the surveillance footage as part of its public hearings last year.

The chief of the U.S. Capitol Police, Tom Manger, issued a terse statement when asked about the new release of footage: "When Congressional Leadership or Congressional Oversight Committees ask for things like this, we must give it to them.”

House Democrats planned to convene Wednesday for a private caucus call to hear from Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-Miss., who served as the chairman of the Jan. 6 committee, and others. House Democratic leader Hakeem Jeffries called McCarthy's decision an “egregious security breach” that threatens the safety of those who work at the Capitol.

"Unfortunately, the apparent disclosure of sensitive video material is yet another example of the grave threat to the security of the American people represented by the extreme MAGA Republican majority," Jeffries, D-N.Y. said in a letter to House colleagues.

Rep. Zoe Lofgren, D-Calif., the former chairwoman of the House Administration Committee and a member of the committee that investigated Jan. 6, said: “It’s really a road map to people who might want to attack the Capitol again. It would be of huge assistance to them.”

Carlson, who previously produced a documentary suggesting the federal government used the Capitol attack by Trump’s supporters as a pretext to persecute conservatives, confirmed that his team was reviewing the footage ahead of a possible airing.

“We believe we have secured the right to see whatever we want to see,” Carlson, who is the network’s most-watched prime-time host, said on his show Monday night.

It's not clear what protocols Carlson and his team are using to view the material, but he said that “access is unfettered.”

The House committee investigating Jan. 6 underwent an often intense process to review the tens of thousands of hours of footage as it documented its findings.

Over the nearly two-year probe, the panel, which was disbanded once Republicans took control of the House, created a secure room in their Capitol Hill offices for staff to comb through the more than 14,000 hours of footage. The process took months, according to a person familiar with the investigation who requested anonymity to discuss the private machinations.

Any clip of footage the committee wanted to use for their series of public hearings or for the final report had to be approved by Capitol Police to avoid any security breaches, the person said. If police had an objection, the committee would engage in negotiations to redact any content that could potentially endanger the force or the mechanisms they use to protect the Capitol and lawmakers.

“Throughout our entire review on the committee, we worked with U.S. Capitol Police, one, to get the footage and review it through secure channels, and then we also worked with them again before we released anything," said Marcus Childress, who was the panel's investigative counsel and now is in private practice. “The purpose of that was to make sure that we weren’t releasing any sensitive surveillance footage."

Anxiety over security is running high after Capitol Police reported an uptick in threats to member safety over the last several years, its highest on Jan. 6, 2021. The number of possible threats against members of Congress rose from about 4,000 in 2017 to more than 9,600 in 2021, then declined last year to 7,501.

Key Republicans welcomed McCarthy's decision as part of his commitment to create a more transparent House and engage in oversight, as Republicans launch a far-reaching series of investigations and probes touching many aspects of government.

“I support Speaker McCarthy's decision,” said Rep. Bryan Steil, R-Wis., the chairman of the House Administration Committee.

Hard-right figures cheered the move. “For all of you that doubted we would release the tapes. Here you go!” tweeted Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., a right-flank firebrand who has become close to McCarthy.

Former Rep. Rodney Davis, R-Ill., said if House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's daughter, the documentary filmmaker Alexandra Pelosi, was able to film that day and release her footage, McCarthy should be able to grant Carlson access.

But others said the two situations are not comparable — countless hours of footage have been released from many sources that captured what happened that deadly day. A mob of Trump supporters battled Capitol Police, in often violent scenes, breaking into the building. Five people died in the riot and its aftermath.

"I think we should remember that the Jan. 6 attack happened in broad daylight," said Sandeep Prasanna, a former investigative counsel on the Jan. 6 committee now in private practice.

“My concern is that I don’t see how releasing thousands of hours of footage to one handpicked controversial media figure could ever produce the same factual and careful analysis that the committee produced over that year and a half,” he said.

___

Associated Press writer Michael Balsamo contributed to this report.

___

Follow the AP's coverage of the U.S. Capitol insurrection at https://apnews.com/hub/capitol-siege.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,281
    TJ25487 said:
    static111 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    What insurrection????

NEVER BEFORE SEEN VIDEO: Nancy Pelosi’s Filmmaker Daughter Alexandra Pelosi Caught on Tape REFUTING J6 NARRATIVE – Admitting Jan. 6 Protests Not an Insurrection, DC Courts Too Biased

By Jim Hoft
    Published February 17, 2023 at 7:30am
    1502 Comments

Nancy Pelosi’s daughter Alexandra Pelosi is producing an HBO documentary about the January 6, 2021, protests and riot in Washington DC.

In October 2022, CNN released never-before-seen footage of Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell inside the US Capitol on January 6, 2021 — the two people who refused to call in the National Guard prior to that day and during the rioting.

The footage was filmed by Nancy’s daughter Alexandra. Nancy’s son-in-law was outside during the protests filming the “insurrection.”

TRENDING: NEVER BEFORE SEEN VIDEO: Nancy Pelosi's Filmmaker Daughter Alexandra Pelosi Caught on Tape REFUTING J6 NARRATIVE - Admitting Jan. 6 Protests Not an Insurrection, DC Courts Too Biased

Nancy had a camera crew at the US Capitol as if she knew it was going to be a historic day.  It was quite the coincidence.

As it turned out, January 6 was a historic day.  It was also well-planned and staged.

Now there is never before released video of Nancy Pelosi’s daughter admitting to a January 6 defendant that the insurrection narrative was nonsense and that Washington DC is too biased to hold fair trials for Trump supporters.

In the video below, Nancy Pelosi’s daughter, Alexandra Pelosi, is meeting with a January 6 defendant she wanted desperately to be in her sham documentary.   It is a meeting with this same J6 defendant and his attorney.  Alexandra Pelosi asked the defendant numerous times to participate.  He politely declined.

The Gateway Pundit reached out to the January 6 defendant in this video to confirm the details in the recording.

Alexandra Pelosi agreed to be recorded by the defendant.

Take a Look Inside Oprah Winfreys 90m House

Take a Look Inside Oprah Winfrey's $90m House

popcornews.com

Nano Omega 3
    Avoid Driving over These Bridges No Matter What

Avoid Driving over These Bridges No Matter What!

TheGetaway.com

In this video, Alexandra Pelosi is on camera saying many very shocking things.  She mocks the idea that January 6th was an insurrection and admits that DC is too biased to hold fair trials and that many J6ers would be found not guilty if their cases were handled anywhere else in the country, and much more.

This video has not yet been made public. This is an exclusive video for The Gateway Pundit audience.

From our source:  “I did a lot of due diligence making sure that the defendant who shot this video had permission to do so.  I spoke with his attorney who provided me documentation that Alexandra agreed to be filmed if they met.  I wanted to bring this to you before anybody else if you’re interested in featuring it. Nancy Pelosi has contributed to destroying countless lives with her “insurrection” narrative and sham committee – And here is her daughter on camera saying it’s all a crock.”

Here are some of the key moments in the video where Alexandra makes some particularly audacious comments.

Key moments:

2:43: Pelosi: “The Shaman did nothing… What did the Shaman do? He stood there.”

4:24: “After the Democrats lose the house, then they get rid of the committee, people may lose I think interest… no one is going to care after the democrats are out of power. And you take Biden out of office- then who cares!?”

4:50: “DC is a lot of people who work for the government. I don’t think they’re sympathetic. If you got it moved (changed trial jurisdiction from DC) you’d totally get off” (laughs while saying this)

After Saving The Cubs From Drowning Mom Hugged This Man

After Saving The Cubs From Drowning, Mom Hugged This Man

SurelyAwesome

SurelyAwesome

popcornews.com

6:50: “If there was an insurrection… you were supposed to have a plan!” “It was the sorriest insurrection in history”

8:11: “You’re going to be able to laugh about this one day”

14:53:  Pelosi talks about her friendship with Gavin McInnes and laughs at the notion that Proud Boys are white supremacists.

I'm waiting for the full unedited video before I jump to any conclusions.  I have a hunch there is nothing here though.
    Don't worry it's coming. They just gave 41,000 hours of video to Tucker Carlson. 
    So the cops getting beat by your MAGA party didn’t happen? lol 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    So I can gaurantee other news outlets are suing for the same access or will be shortly.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,621
    mickeyrat said:
    So I can gaurantee other news outlets are suing for the same access or will be shortly.
    Yes, they better. 
  • Options

Jan. 6 rioter who threated Ocasio-Cortez online gets 3 years
    By ALANNA DURKIN RICHER
    59 mins ago

A Texas man who threatened U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter after he stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021 was sentenced on Wednesday to more than three years in prison.

Garret Miller was wearing a shirt that read "“I Was There, Washington D.C., January 6, 2021” with a picture on President Donald Trump on it when law enforcement officers showed up at his Dallas-area home to arrest him two weeks after the riot. Miller has already served more than two years behind bars since his arrest and with credit for good behavior, he's expected to serve another eight months, according to his lawyer, F. Clinton Broden.

Miller, a 36-year-old from Richardson, was among the many rioters who thoroughly documented their actions that day in a flurry of social media posts. After Miller posted a selfie showing himself inside the Capitol, a friend wrote, “bro you got in?! Nice!” Miller replied, “just wanted to incriminate myself a little lol,” according to court papers.

On Jan. 6, he helped lead the charge as rioters removed barriers and swarmed the east front of the Capitol, prosecutors said. He was twice briefly detained by police but released and told to leave as overwhelmed officers struggled to beat back the mob, prosecutors said.

Instead of leaving, Miller went inside the Capitol, where authorities say he was aggressive toward police and ignored their commands as they tried to force him to exit. He grabbed at one officer's baton and put his hand on another as he resisted being pushed out of the Rotunda, according to prosecutors.

The night of Jan. 6, Ocasio-Cortez tweeted the word “Impeach,” and Miller responded to her on Twitter with: “Assassinate AOC." The next day, he bragged to a friend in a message that the rioters “terrified congress," prosecutors say.

Shortly after the 2020 election, he also sent a threatening message to the Instagram account of Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, writing “we are coming for you," according to prosecutors. U.S. Capitol Police referred the threat to the FBI, who at that point were already investigating Miller for his Jan. 6 actions, prosecutors say. He was not charged with threatening Schumer.

Days after the riot, Miller was sharing photos of the officer he believed fatally shot Ashli Babbitt at the Capitol, prosecutors say. In a Facebook message on January 10, Miller said he and others were going to get a hold of the officer and “hug his neck with a nice rope," according to court papers.

Miller's attorney had asked the judge to impose time served, while prosecutors had sought four years in prison.

Miller's attorney said in court documents that despite his client's tweet about Ocasio-Cortez and messages about the officer, “there is no indication that he made any effort whatsoever to actually harm anybody.”

“It should be always be remembered that, although Garret is fully responsible for his individual actions that day, his actions and the actions of many others were a product of rhetoric from a cult leader that has yet to be brought to justice,” Broden said in an email Wednesday. "Garret Miller was not the name on the flag carried by those who invaded our Capitol on this dark day in our nation’s history. “

In a letter to the judge, Miller called his social media posts “disgusting and a complete embarrassment” and apologized to Ocasio-Cortez, Schumer, the officer who shot Babbitt and the other officers Miller interacted with on Jan. 6.

“I feel a deep remorse for not being helpful to police that day and aiding in destruction and pain. It was unnecessary, barbaric, and disrespectful. I was proud, arrogant, and acted in anger. I needed to be humbled” he wrote.

Miller pleaded guilty in December to charges including interfering with law enforcement during a civil disorder, assaulting, resisting or impeding officers and threatening Ocasio-Cortez.

Miller was charged separately this month in Texas federal court with one count of possession of an unregistered firearm, according to court documents. When he was arrested on the Jan. 6 charges, authorities found an AR-style rifle at his home that had been configured to fire like a machine gun.

He's among nearly 1,000 people have been charged with federal crimes related to the Jan. 6 riot and more than 500 who have pleaded guilty. About 400 rioters have been sentenced, with over half getting terms of imprisonment ranging from seven days to 10 years.

___

Richer reported from Boston. Associated Press reporter Lindsay Whitehurst contributed from Washington.

___

Follow the AP’s coverage of the Capitol riot at https://apnews.com/hub/capitol-siege

• Options
    TJ25487 said:
    Here we go? lol do I guess that excuses your MAGA friends behavior that day? News flash for you cops through out the country did the same to all the BLM protesters 
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,230
    TJ25487 said:
    Hey, here's a thought....maybe don't storm the capitol and try to overthrow an incoming administration and maybe you won't get hurt.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    From the Gateway

At 1:17pm, Thau orders Capitol PD ‘snipers nest’ to continue firing indiscriminately into the crowd.
    From approx 1:25pm until 2:25pm, Capitol and DC police incite the crowd with an unrelenting barrage of grenades and mortars.

So TJ, what are the names of the people that were shot by snipers?
    Second, where is the street damage and the obvious casualties that would be caused by an unrelenting barrage of grenades and mortars?

• Options
    Those maga's just have no respect for the police. I think that's what this all boils down to. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories. Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue. Wikipedia
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,455
    TJ25487 said:
    The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories. Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue. Wikipedia
    Well now there's the pot calling the kettle black! 
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    lol your the one posting crap from a crap news source! 
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    Hey, here's a thought....maybe don't storm the capitol and try to overthrow an incoming administration and maybe you won't get hurt.

Here's another thought.....Maybe don't set up a bunch of people with a false flag psy-op. 

They knew there was going to be a bunch of people there which gave them their last opportunity to set Trump up after many failed attempts during his presidency. They denied requests for extra security/national guard and planted a bunch of FBI/Anitfa in the crowd to incite the crowd. Hell, Nancy even wanted her daughter to film it. Hmmm! I wonder why. 

• Options
    The Truth! That's what. Keep listening to the state run media. They're always right. Haha! 
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Here's another thought.....Maybe don't set up a bunch of people with a false flag psy-op. 

They knew there was going to be a bunch of people there which gave them their last opportunity to set Trump up after many failed attempts during his presidency. They denied requests for extra security/national guard and planted a bunch of FBI/Anitfa in the crowd to incite the crowd. Hell, Nancy even wanted her daughter to film it. Hmmm! I wonder why. 

set fuckstick up for what? he was 2 weeks from the door hitting him in the ass.

• Options
    TJ25487 said:
    The Truth! That's what. Keep listening to the state run media. They're always right. Haha! 
    You didn't answer simple questions about how this article could be true, yet there were no casualties from teh sniper fire, mortar rounds and grenades.  

Face it, you've been radicalized. 
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

lol dude how much crap can you spew in one day! Incite the crowd I guess you forgot all the speakers at orange man’s rally inciting the crowd to fight like hell even your hero invited them to fight like hell 
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    Funny thing is, wiki links to sources. Reputable sources. And believe it or not, some of those sources actually do research on media outlets. But you could also look up the libel and defamation court cases, if you wanted. But you do you.

Let me know when Hillary is indicted, would you please?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

So far from reality, it's literally impossible to have a reasonable conversation. Sad state of affairs...
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,609
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,947
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

This is what's wrong with the AMT. We've lost so many reasonable posters from the right over the years. Those remaining are so far from reality, it's impossible to have a real conversation. 
    I'll answer you both and Mickey's question is a little embarrassing as everybody knows they wanted to make sure Trump never comes back so if they could pin an insurrection on him it would disqualify him from ever getting reelected. Duh! 

Juggler: Maybe the reason we've lost so many conservative posters is that they saw this place as a radical left wing liberal hot bed of bullshit and no longer wanted to waste their time trying to have a normal conversation without being personally attacked? 

Look, I know there is no way I'm going to come on here and realistically change anybody's mind. We are from 2 different sides of the spectrum. I also don't come on here to just try and rile you guys up either (well maybe a little). Glenn Beck said a couple of years ago that the right needs to try and better understand the left for any possibility of us coming together so I thought I would come on here and engage with you to try to understand your point of views. Sadly it's not working. 
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

he already lost....

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

This is what's wrong with the AMT. We've lost so many reasonable posters from the right over the years. Those remaining are so far from reality, it's impossible to have a real conversation. 
    I'll answer you both and Mickey's question is a little embarrassing as everybody knows they wanted to make sure Trump never comes back so if they could pin an insurrection on him it would disqualify him from ever getting reelected. Duh! 

Juggler: Maybe the reason we've lost so many conservative posters is that they saw this place as a radical left wing liberal hot bed of bullshit and no longer wanted to waste their time trying to have a normal conversation without being personally attacked? 

Look, I know there is no way I'm going to come on here and realistically change anybody's mind. We are from 2 different sides of the spectrum. I also don't come on here to just try and rile you guys up either (well maybe a little). Glenn Beck said a couple of years ago that the right needs to try and better understand the left for any possibility of us coming together so I thought I would come on here and engage with you to try to understand your point of views. Sadly it's not working. 
    You made the claims I quoted, so let me ask you a question, did Brandon legitimately win the 2020 presidential election? A simple yes or no will do.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Posting garbage has nothing to do with understanding anyone's point of view. You posted garbage.

• Options
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Posting garbage has nothing to do with understanding anyone's point of view. You posted garbage.
    One man's trash is another man's treasure! 
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:

But most back then were not saying crazy things like "psy-op false flags", and spouting conspiracy theories. We were all living on the same planet, just disagreeing with each other's point of views.

So many of the things you've said even today have easily been debunked by members of Trump's own administration over the past two years. It's not even worth having a back and forth if you just refuse to believe things that are objectively true. I don't know what else to say. It's just sad. 

edit--I will say that it's nice you came and actually typed up your thoughts as opposed to the guy who just shows up and posts cartoons and leaves. lol
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg