Billy Corgan Mentions Eddie in Stern Interview

124»

Comments

• 1999- My roommate was working as a parking lot attendant at Wrigley Field.  There was a high roller lot for VIPs next to the players parking lot.  Billy pulled up in his car to enter the lot for a day game.  My roommate told Billy it was $40 to park in the lot.  Billy looked at him and said, "Don't you know who I am?".  My roommate responded, "Yes I do Mr. Corgan and it will still be $40."
  • parintachin73parintachin73 Posts: 741
    edited December 2020
    I can’t stand Billy Corgan. Terrible singer imo and a vastly overrated song writer. But the icing on the cake is his planet sized ego. Dude is just a douche all around.
    Edit: just read some other comments in this thread and what he said about CC’s death is just unbelievable, even for him. He is a pompous, insufferable, bloated jackass. Part of me feels bad even giving him this much attention by spending 5 minutes of my day reading/writing this.
    Post edited by parintachin73 on
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,943
    bigdeath said:
    1999- My roommate was working as a parking lot attendant at Wrigley Field.  There was a high roller lot for VIPs next to the players parking lot.  Billy pulled up in his car to enter the lot for a day game.  My roommate told Billy it was $40 to park in the lot.  Billy looked at him and said, "Don't you know who I am?".  My roommate responded, "Yes I do Mr. Corgan and it will still be $40."
    Dang... nice to know I’ve been paying VIP rates for regular parking all these years at Yankee Stadium.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    on2legs said:
    bigdeath said:
    1999- My roommate was working as a parking lot attendant at Wrigley Field.  There was a high roller lot for VIPs next to the players parking lot.  Billy pulled up in his car to enter the lot for a day game.  My roommate told Billy it was $40 to park in the lot.  Billy looked at him and said, "Don't you know who I am?".  My roommate responded, "Yes I do Mr. Corgan and it will still be $40."
    Dang... nice to know I’ve been paying VIP rates for regular parking all these years at Yankee Stadium.  
    LOL
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,010
    edited December 2020
    Please see the Posting Guidelines. Too many rude comments and personal attacks.

Be nice. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here.
    Thank you
    Post edited by Sea on
This discussion has been closed.