Options

*** DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN INDICTED ***

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652
    Fuck this guy 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    Fuck this guy 
    Simple,  yet effective statement. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,881
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,179
    i just realized we are on page 34 of the thread. one for each charge maybe.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    yall going to buy a tshirt with his mug shot on it? because you know he is going to sell those to raise money.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    wonder where the resident magas are? they can't be waiting on the talking points, because all republicans commenting are using the same ones.

"soros backed DA'
    "we are now a banana republic"
    "bragg just guaranteed trump a 2nd term"
    "the american people are not going to stand for this"
    yada
    yada
    yada
    etc
    I sure hope these charges stick for your sake and for the sake of every other Democrat. I know you are all foaming at the mouth over this.
    There are plenty of resident MAGAs that watch this site but never speak up. I never went anywhere but I stopped trying to converse because this place is cesspool of hatred and misinformation. This place is like www.patriots.win except this is the other side of the aisle. People spend all day talking shit about the other party and how the other party is going to finally get their comeuppance but it magically never happens.

Like I said, I hope this one finally sticks but none of you have a very good track record for predicting these kinds of things. I'm sure every single one of you just couldn't wait for those indictments you were told were coming last week but never materialized. I am all for getting rid of Trump but the problem is that there has to actually be a crime committed. You can't just send him to jail because you don't like him and you can't make up false crimes like all of you do here, every, single, day. I'll let the actual facts speak for themselves instead of jumping down some pathetic rabbit hole that always leaves you spinning in circles. 

If Bragg doesn't have his ducks in a row, he very well could have just guaranteed Trump's 2nd term. I hope you all realize this. Thousands of people have looked over all of this information for many years and nothing has happened until now. Was Trump able to hide all of this or was there really anything there to begin with? I guess we'll find out. Good luck to every single one of you because you are going to need it. 
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    wonder where the resident magas are? they can't be waiting on the talking points, because all republicans commenting are using the same ones.

"soros backed DA'
    yada
    yada
    yada
    etc
    I sure hope these charges stick for your sake and for the sake of every other Democrat. I know you are all foaming at the mouth over this.
    There are plenty of resident MAGAs that watch this site but never speak up. I never went anywhere but I stopped trying to converse because this place is cesspool of hatred and misinformation. This place is like www.patriots.win except this is the other side of the aisle. People spend all day talking shit about the other party and how the other party is going to finally get their comeuppance but it magically never happens.

Like I said, I hope this one finally sticks but none of you have a very good track record for predicting these kinds of things. I'm sure every single one of you just couldn't wait for those indictments you were told were coming last week but never materialized. I am all for getting rid of Trump but the problem is that there has to actually be a crime committed. You can't just send him to jail because you don't like him and you can't make up false crimes like all of you do here, every, single, day. I'll let the actual facts speak for themselves instead of jumping down some pathetic rabbit hole that always leaves you spinning in circles. 

If Bragg doesn't have his ducks in a row, he very well could have just guaranteed Trump's 2nd term. I hope you all realize this. Thousands of people have looked over all of this information for many years and nothing has happened until now. Was Trump able to hide all of this or was there really anything there to begin with? I guess we'll find out. Good luck to every single one of you because you are going to need it. 
    you honestly think that people that did not vote for trump in 2020 are going to vote for him now? lmao. he has no platform other than revenge.

look around. there are fewer and fewer people registering as republicans. the young people are coming of voting age. you have lost women. you have lost african americans. the gop is in serious electoral trouble. they know this. that is why they are restricting voting rights in red states. they are on the wrong side of every issue. 58% of americans polled a few weeks ago feel trump needs to be charged. he will never be president again. the gop wants to run and vote for a man that never won a popular vote, was impeached twice, led an insurrection because he did not like the fact he lost a free and fair election, and now he has one indictment on 34 charges, and will likely be indicted elsewhere.

34 charges. michael cohen went to jail on 9 charges. likely very similar charges that trump will face. 

plus the case in georgia with 2 calls trying to change the election outcome.

plus stealing classified documents and not returning them after being asked for 18 months.

the man will destroy your party if you nominate him.

i miss seeing you around here.

be well.

• Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    THE FIELD
    pfft like Y2k and the Solar Winds, nothing is going to come of this.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,314
    THE FIELD
    JB16057 said:

"soros backed DA'
    yada
    yada
    yada
    etc

lol you talk as if we are the ones that indicted him we haven’t been foaming at the mouth over this at all most of have all along said may the chips fall where they fall! Go ahead do some research on Bragg come back with evidence that he’s a political hack out for revenge, trump has been a criminal most of his adult life! And good luck to us for what? My life goes on wether this asshole goes to jail or not his existence bares no roadblocks on my life. Karma is a bitch and it has come around full circle on him, he will be arraigned in the same building where the Central Park 5 were arraigned and you know who took adds out calling for the death penalty for them? You guessed Fucksticks himself one of them did 13 years in jail for crimes they didn’t commit, so fuck him and his ilks he deserves what ever he has coming to him! Happy Easter 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    MAGA

My
    Ass
    Got
    Arraigned

• Options
    edited March 2023
    THE FIELD
    MAGA

My
    Ass
    Got
    Arraigned
    That should be on a Tshirt or flag but you know the cultist they’d try to kick your teeth in if they ran into someone wearing it or flying such a flag! MAGA Americans are putrid POS humans the whole lot of them if Aliens were to come up on their rallies they’d fly off looking for another planet, I feel sick knowing I walk/work amongst them they are in every walk of life! Scummy bastards 
    Post edited by josevolution on
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,655
    JB16057 said:

"soros backed DA'
    yada
    yada
    yada
    etc

Who here thought POOTWH would be indicted last week? Oh yea, POOTWH tweeted he was going to be arrested. Then raised $1M + off of it. Suckers.

600 shell companies create a tangled web woven. But all it took was Stormy Weather and Michael Cohen to open the books, so to speak.

I look forward to the trial and POOTWH clearing up this gross misunderstanding and injustice, taking the stand, clearing his good, honourable and decent name and being vindicated. Our justice system at work, you know?

As for rabbit and sewer holes, one is filled with facts and the other is a worm hole to an alternative reality. That was POOTWH’s signature on those checks, right? Maybe his DNA is on Jean “She’s not my type but that’s my second wife” Carol’s article of clothing, or not, but there were a lot of empty top secret file folders and documents at Mar-I-Lieo 18 months after POOTWH was asked to return them, two impeachments, an insurrection, collusion with Putin on the ritz and obstruction of justice and a whole lifetime of failures. I’m sure it’s all just a misunderstanding.

Meanwhile, the Clintons and Obamas get to know they don’t and won’t have to lawyer up or worry about who “they can trust.” I bet that stings.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    THE FIELD
    Good luck to as all 😂😂 what will happen? Maybe if Trumpolinni wins a 2nd term he will set up revenge squads against people who didn’t vote for him,set up roadblocks in every neighborhood and stop folks and ask if they voted for him a Yes you go on your way Neigh you get your ass kicked? 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,759
    CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO HAD 2023

LOL, thanks, but to honest... lucky guess :smiley:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,148
    JB16057 said:

"soros backed DA'
    yada
    yada
    yada
    etc

Why should trump walk, because he is good at convincing others to kill in his name?

This is a partial list of his band of felons, but I’m sure they’ve all been framed? What do they all have in common?

His business organization

His CFO/ Accountant

His lawyer

His campaign manager

His associate campaign manager

His dirty trickster

His national security advisor

His foreign policy advisor 

His inauguration advisor

His culture advisor

Him.

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,655
    From the WaPo comments section of the link below. Amazing the hand wringing going on without even knowing what the 34? counts are:

Henry, Henry, Henry, do you really expect us to believe that if Attorney General Merrick B. Garland had leveled these charges against Donald Trump, everything would be full steam ahead, with you?

Take a deep breath, meditate, take your shoes off, unbutton your collar, have a stiff drink, loosen your belt, smoke some grass, take some muscle relaxant, get a massage, and kick back. Donald J. Trump will have his day in court when this goes to trial.

Trump will hire, but not pay, the sharpest attorneys still willing to do his unscrupulous bidding. He will slander the Judge, the jury, the people of Manhattan, the deep state and all the good citizens of New York. He will question whether the Judge is really an American citizen. He will claim he doesn’t even know what a “porn star” is. And, in a surprise move, he will call a charming and witty Vladimir Putin as his main character witness.

Trump will claim the hush money was paid because of his deep and all consuming love for his darling immigrant wife, his precious ex-wives, his adoring children, his adorable pets, the many starving crippled African infants he has quietly adopted incognito, and most of all, because he loves America more than he could ever love porn (whatever that is), Big Macs, sex, or money.

Yes, this faux sentimental hogwash would go over much better in the bug infested backwaters of Mississippi, but what makes New Yorkers best suited to hear this case is that NEW YORKERS KNOW DONALD J. TRUMP REALLY, REALLY WELL. What worries Mr. Olsen isn’t that New Yorkers are Democrats. What bothers Mr. Olsen is that New Yorkers have had a long eventful history with the ever so talented Mr. Trump. And, the consequences of that long eventful history is what Henry Olsen finds so worrisome. That the jury to render judgement in this case knows the defendant so intimately, simply shouldn’t be allowed. Finally, any and all graduates of Trump University should automatically be excluded from the jury pool.

Opinion | Trump's indictment should be a federal case - The Washington Post
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,640
    I ❤️NY
  • Options
    THE FIELD
    JB16057 said:

"soros backed DA'
    yada
    yada
    yada
    etc

Funny Gimmie asked I wonder where the MAGA posters are and you answered 😂😂 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    THE FIELD
    I had voted The Field. I actually had to go back to check. I really can’t believe it happened. 

Now, conviction is another thing altogether. 

Prison time? Zero chance. 
    the charges have not been released yet. they may have more crimes than the hush money to stormy daniels. i am thinking their case is airtight, otherwise they would not indict.
    True, but I still don’t see jail time for an ex prez. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    THE FIELD
    I had voted The Field. I actually had to go back to check. I really can’t believe it happened. 

the charges have not been released yet. they may have more crimes than the hush money to stormy daniels. i am thinking their case is airtight, otherwise they would not indict.
    If convicted and no jail can he still run for president? Is there any way he can be barred from being president again? I’d take that over any jail time at all for him let him crawl back to Marliego and just sulk in his misery! 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,251

They can cut a deal that if he agrees to walk the beaches of San Clemente in solitude for the rest of his days and avoid the public eye he can stay out of prison. It worked once before.
    Problem is this fool won't be able to keep a low profile.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678

If convicted and no jail can he still run for president? Is there any way he can be barred from being president again? I’d take that over any jail time at all for him let him crawl back to Marliego and just sulk in his misery! 
    Felony convictions are not disqualifying.  There is a law that would disqualify him that was enacted after the Civil War.  It's related to making war on the US. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,881
    mrussel1 said:

Felony convictions are not disqualifying.  There is a law that would disqualify him that was enacted after the Civil War.  It's related to making war on the US. 

eyes on smith
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    The same people predicting Trump will win in 2024 because of this predicted a decisive Trump win in 2020 and a red wave in 2022 (then disappeared for months after it didn't happen).

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    This is gold for Fox and the right wing nut jobs like Charlie Kirk, Alex Jones, etc.

But that's fine...fuck them.

I can't wait for the GA indictments.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,516
    JB16057 said:

"soros backed DA'
    yada
    yada
    yada
    etc

Drink more orange Kool-Aid. 
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,017
    He's not all wrong. If the charges don't stick or seem pretty weak and this was an over reach, it'll end up being worse. I don't know if that's the case, I have no idea what the 34 charges are.
    But with the timing, if they don't have any new information that they didn't have a few years ago and nothing sticks, it could get ugly. 
  • Options
    THE FIELD
    mace1229 said:
    He's not all wrong. If the charges don't stick or seem pretty weak and this was an over reach, it'll end up being worse. I don't know if that's the case, I have no idea what the 34 charges are.
    But with the timing, if they don't have any new information that they didn't have a few years ago and nothing sticks, it could get ugly. 
    Bragg would of never ever indicted him & all jurors agreeing that there was enough there to bringing charges! No way this just collapses 
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,017
    mace1229 said:
    Bragg would of never ever indicted him & all jurors agreeing that there was enough there to bringing charges! No way this just collapses 
    I think that is probably true. But just saying JB isn't wrong in that if this is a nothing burger, it's going to get ugly. 
This discussion has been closed.