Options

*** DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN INDICTED ***

Comments

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,025
    Arm the teachers.  Don't let 'em pick out any books though. 
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,271
    ikiT said:
    that's the thing. if teachers wanted to be armed they would be in the military or be cops. 

they are teachers. security is not their job.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,729
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    Racist. Please give one example. 
    Corruption. They’re all corrupt. Even your guy
    xenowhatever…give one example. 
    Cozying up to who?  The guy should have won the noble peace prize for what he did with n korea. 
    You are literally describing joe biden. 
    “You aint black if you vote for trump”
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

try googling. there's a million fucking examples. Unless you don't consider racism racist. 
    biden isn't my guy. I don't have "a guy". politics shouldn't be a team sport. your mentality is what's wrong with politics. 
    hahahaha. of course you're ignorant of it. hahaha
    he admires dictators who imprison and murder their enemies. jesus christ: he said it himself: https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/09/14/trump-said-hes-cozier-with-tougher-and-meaner-dictators-calls-them-smarter-than-biden/?sh=243154ba5392
    xi jinping is a communist. if republicans cozy up to communist leaders: "it's smart, keep your enemies close". if a democrat does it: "he's cozying up to an enemy of democracy". it would be comical if it wasn't so predictable and stupid. 

I really should have just posted the google logo. seems you have some trouble on the WWW. it's all there. 

i tried google and found this....

Speaking with Fox's Sean Hannity, the president said: "Let me be clear again: I condemn the KKK. I condemn all white supremacists. I condemn the Proud Boys. I don't know much about the Proud Boys, almost nothing, but I condemn that."

Trump quickly added that Joe Biden should also condemn antifa, the loose affiliation of left-wing, anti-fascist activists.

YES, i am all for protecting the citizens of America.

Executive order 13769

Section 3 of the order blocks entry of people from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen, for at least 90 days, regardless of whether or not they hold valid non-diplomatic visas. This order affects about 218 million people who are citizens of these countries.

you're against anti-facists?

knock it off, glen.  You are not clever. 
    Ok all joking aside I’m being totally serious- are you ok?  I’m hoping you’re just typing too fast.  It’s reminding me of when people have strokes.  I’m not being a jag off either.  Just because we don’t agree politically doesn’t mean I would wish you harm.  Just hope you’re ok.  

I'm good dude.  sometimes i suck at typing and get lazy.  Am i the only conservative on this forum you think? 
    I thought more about your question as I was reading all the posts.  It’s hard to tell from your responses when you’re serious but I’m going to answer as if you are.  No idea when you joined (no permission) or if you’ve been following for years.  The majority of people on here tend to see good things from both sides.  Some like dealing in facts, facts are important, I flip
    out when children are involved, and then there’s hard core righties who just get off on agitating.  If you’re serious about conversing with everyone then just take some time to really listen (read, comprehend) because you may find you have more in common than you know.  Things are never just black and white.  Now if you weren’t asking me a serious question then that’s 15 minutes I’ll never get back.  Hopefully it wasn’t a waste. 

Not a waste, appreciate ya.  My main crux is I'd rather see 100 billion dollars spent here on our citizens for things like school protection, mental health, homelessness and hunger and not fighting some proxy war... It frustrates the hell out of me that when the country is run by democrats, its America last.  At least with 45, it was America first.  I hear ya on the kids, it infuriates me they are not better protected, especially while in a gun free zone...  2 TRAINED guards in every school (not those Uvalde idiots).  Do you know how many VETS would love that job?   
    But don’t be fooled into thinking being an isolationist is somehow America firsr. If Trump was president now, his approach would be appeasement with Putin and and basically having Ukraine hand over parts of their country to him. This approach doesn’t help our country. 
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,458
    edited March 2023
    ikiT said:
    that's the thing. if teachers wanted to be armed they would be in the military or be cops. 

The thought of my wife packing heat on her way out the door to go to work is frightening to me. hahaha

iki is right though. These people are not serious. On one hand, they tell us they don't trust teachers to pick out books and they tell us teachers are grooming their kids! On the other hand, they want all teachers to morph into Rambo or something. Makes no sense...as usual. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,973
    when i hear america first, it is just a jingo. its never been explained. it has never been discussed that only helping americans will destabilize the world. it is just a poorly thought out jingo. kind of like "g's up, hoes down".
    It's make it easy to say you are for America Last if you oppose them though.

SLOGANS!
    MAGA!
    WOOOOO!
    “Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.”
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    KP_McMinnKP_McMinn West Philadelphia born and raised Posts: 748
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    Cozying up to who?  The guy should have won the noble peace prize for what he did with n korea. 
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

try googling. there's a million fucking examples. Unless you don't consider racism racist. 
    biden isn't my guy. I don't have "a guy". politics shouldn't be a team sport. your mentality is what's wrong with politics. 
    he admires dictators who imprison and murder their enemies. jesus christ: he said it himself: https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/09/14/trump-said-hes-cozier-with-tougher-and-meaner-dictators-calls-them-smarter-than-biden/?sh=243154ba5392
    xi jinping is a communist. if republicans cozy up to communist leaders: "it's smart, keep your enemies close". if a democrat does it: "he's cozying up to an enemy of democracy". it would be comical if it wasn't so predictable and stupid. 

I really should have just posted the google logo. seems you have some trouble on the WWW. it's all there. 

Speaking with Fox's Sean Hannity, the president said: "Let me be clear again: I condemn the KKK. I condemn all white supremacists. I condemn the Proud Boys. I don't know much about the Proud Boys, almost nothing, but I condemn that."

Trump quickly added that Joe Biden should also condemn antifa, the loose affiliation of left-wing, anti-fascist activists.

Executive order 13769

Section 3 of the order blocks entry of people from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen, for at least 90 days, regardless of whether or not they hold valid non-diplomatic visas. This order affects about 218 million people who are citizens of these countries.

Ok all joking aside I’m being totally serious- are you ok?  I’m hoping you’re just typing too fast.  It’s reminding me of when people have strokes.  I’m not being a jag off either.  Just because we don’t agree politically doesn’t mean I would wish you harm.  Just hope you’re ok.  

I'm good dude.  sometimes i suck at typing and get lazy.  Am i the only conservative on this forum you think? 
    I thought more about your question as I was reading all the posts.  It’s hard to tell from your responses when you’re serious but I’m going to answer as if you are.  No idea when you joined (no permission) or if you’ve been following for years.  The majority of people on here tend to see good things from both sides.  Some like dealing in facts, facts are important, I flip
    out when children are involved, and then there’s hard core righties who just get off on agitating.  If you’re serious about conversing with everyone then just take some time to really listen (read, comprehend) because you may find you have more in common than you know.  Things are never just black and white.  Now if you weren’t asking me a serious question then that’s 15 minutes I’ll never get back.  Hopefully it wasn’t a waste. 

Not a waste, appreciate ya.  My main crux is I'd rather see 100 billion dollars spent here on our citizens for things like school protection, mental health, homelessness and hunger and not fighting some proxy war... It frustrates the hell out of me that when the country is run by democrats, it’s America last.  At least with 45, it was America first.  I hear ya on the kids, it infuriates me they are not better protected, especially while in a gun free zone...  2 TRAINED guards in every school (not those Uvalde idiots).  Do you know how many VETS would love that job?   
    How about spending $1B a year on regulating the firearms industry?

i'd rather secure the border. 
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

Executive order 13769

Not a waste, appreciate ya.  My main crux is I'd rather see 100 billion dollars spent here on our citizens for things like school protection, mental health, homelessness and hunger and not fighting some proxy war... It frustrates the hell out of me that when the country is run by democrats, it’s America last.  At least with 45, it was America first.  I hear ya on the kids, it infuriates me they are not better protected, especially while in a gun free zone...  2 TRAINED guards in every school (not those Uvalde idiots).  Do you know how many VETS would love that job?   

Checking all the boxes here. Next up, CRT! 
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,454
    THE FIELD
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

Executive order 13769

Yes because all the perpetrators of these massacres are Latinos 🤣🤣🤣 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

Executive order 13769

Not a waste, appreciate ya.  My main crux is I'd rather see 100 billion dollars spent here on our citizens for things like school protection, mental health, homelessness and hunger and not fighting some proxy war... It frustrates the hell out of me that when the country is run by democrats, its America last.  At least with 45, it was America first.  I hear ya on the kids, it infuriates me they are not better protected, especially while in a gun free zone...  2 TRAINED guards in every school (not those Uvalde idiots).  Do you know how many VETS would love that job?   
    That doesn't make any sense. Being pissed off about supporting Ukraine is fine but saying that the GOP doesn't do the same thing when they are in power? That's being blind.

And yeah...let's place VETS who are ready to play GI Joe in our schools with guns.

Do you think 45 would EVER give that corrupt country 100 billion dollars?  Not a chance. 
    sleepy authorizes 100 billion for pensions of said corrupt leaders (among other things) but doesnt want to secure the American border that was almost finished and was successful for 5 billion.  Meanwhile, drugs, murderers, child traffickers are freely aloud to enter, while poisoning our citizens.  Does that make sense to you? 
  • Options
    ikiT said:
    With 45, it was 45 First, Second, Third, and Fourth. 

you just made that up.  Doesn't make it an accurate statement.   
  • Options
    THE FIELD
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

Executive order 13769

That doesn't make any sense. Being pissed off about supporting Ukraine is fine but saying that the GOP doesn't do the same thing when they are in power? That's being blind.

And yeah...let's place VETS who are ready to play GI Joe in our schools with guns.

Do you think 45 would EVER give that corrupt country 100 billion dollars?  Not a chance. 
    sleepy authorizes 100 billion for pensions of said corrupt leaders (among other things) but doesnt want to secure the American border that was almost finished and was successful for 5 billion.  Meanwhile, drugs, murderers, child traffickers are freely aloud to enter, while poisoning our citizens.  Does that make sense to you? 
    He bowed down to Putin remember Helsinki when he looked like he got his ass handed to him 45 would of given all of Ukraine over to Putin! Or were you in a deep sleep during all of that? 
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    brianlux said:
    "with 45 it was America first."   Nobody really believes that, right?
    They do?  Wow- some weird drugs going around, eh?

"America First" has been used as a slogan by both Democratic and Republican politicians in the United States. At the outbreak of World War I, President Woodrow Wilson used the motto to define his version of neutrality as well as journalist William Randolph Hearst.[10] The motto was also chosen by Republican Senator Warren G. Harding during the 1920 presidential election, which he won.[11]

America First is best known as the slogan and foreign policy advocated by the America First Committee, a non-interventionist pressure group against the American entry into World War II, which emphasized American nationalism and unilateralism in international relations. The America First Committee's membership peaked at 800,000 paying members in 450 chapters, and it popularized the slogan "America First".[3] While the America First Committee had a variety of supporters in the U.S., the movement was muddled with anti-Semitic and fascist rhetoric.[17] Notable Americans who supported "America First" causes include Elizabeth Dilling, Gerald L. K. Smith,[18][19] and Charles Lindbergh,[20] while Dr. Seuss derided the policy in a number of political cartoons, linking it to Nazism.[21]

In later periods, the slogan was used by Pat Buchanan, who praised the non-interventionist WWII America First Committee and said "the achievements of that organization are monumental."[22] Buchanan's "call for an America First foreign policy has been compared with the America First Committee."

Trump's successor as U.S. president, Joe Biden, discontinued many of Trump's COVID-19-related "America First" policies at the beginning of his presidency, however he initially kept the Trump administration's COVID-19 vaccine export ban in place.[45] As of May 2021, the U.S. had started exporting vaccines out of its borders.[46] The U.S. House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack described far-right political commentator Nick Fuentes and former Identity Evropa leader Patrick Casey as leaders of the "America First" movement in a subpoena issued in January 2022.[47]

• Options
    edited March 2023
    THE FIELD
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

Executive order 13769

Poisoning our citizens laughable 😂😂! It’s not Carlos or Jose or Pablo you know these guys they are the ones that wait on your dinner table they are the ones cutting your lawns or making Pizza, you have mistaken them for Joey or Bobby or mike down the street selling weed,coke,heroin laced with fentanyl to the white suburban kids who have the money for drugs! Go ahead look it up if this fentanyl epidemic was just killing minorities the GOP and it’s base wouldn’t lift a fucking finger to try to control or squash it! 
    Post edited by josevolution on
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

"America First" has been used as a slogan by both Democratic and Republican politicians in the United States. At the outbreak of World War I, President Woodrow Wilson used the motto to define his version of neutrality as well as journalist William Randolph Hearst.[10] The motto was also chosen by Republican Senator Warren G. Harding during the 1920 presidential election, which he won.[11]

America First is best known as the slogan and foreign policy advocated by the America First Committee, a non-interventionist pressure group against the American entry into World War II, which emphasized American nationalism and unilateralism in international relations. The America First Committee's membership peaked at 800,000 paying members in 450 chapters, and it popularized the slogan "America First".[3] While the America First Committee had a variety of supporters in the U.S., the movement was muddled with anti-Semitic and fascist rhetoric.[17] Notable Americans who supported "America First" causes include Elizabeth Dilling, Gerald L. K. Smith,[18][19] and Charles Lindbergh,[20] while Dr. Seuss derided the policy in a number of political cartoons, linking it to Nazism.[21]

In later periods, the slogan was used by Pat Buchanan, who praised the non-interventionist WWII America First Committee and said "the achievements of that organization are monumental."[22] Buchanan's "call for an America First foreign policy has been compared with the America First Committee."

Trump's successor as U.S. president, Joe Biden, discontinued many of Trump's COVID-19-related "America First" policies at the beginning of his presidency, however he initially kept the Trump administration's COVID-19 vaccine export ban in place.[45] As of May 2021, the U.S. had started exporting vaccines out of its borders.[46] The U.S. House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack described far-right political commentator Nick Fuentes and former Identity Evropa leader Patrick Casey as leaders of the "America First" movement in a subpoena issued in January 2022.[47]

Wow Charles Lindberg was onboard. That’s real high praise. 

‘the movement was muddled with anti-Semitic and fascist rhetoric.’
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,042
    ikiT said:

That won't stop them from making us janitors, counselors, admin and everything else though.
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

Executive order 13769

We might take you more seriously if you had an inkling of what you speak.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,801
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

Well I do appreciate that you included the parts that point out the racist, fascist parts of America First from the 30's.  Don't forget the German- American Bund was an "America First" organization run by a Nazi named Fritz Kuhn here in the US.  So the roots of "America First" have consistently been as much racist as it is 'isolationist".  Some things don't change. 
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

Executive order 13769

lol gee thanks....well this was fun for a while.  We will never see eye to eye on most things.  Take care of yourselves and your loved ones, kiss your mom and dad if you're lucky enough to have them around still.  "No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead". 
    Borat OUT.   
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,458
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

Well I do appreciate that you included the parts that point out the racist, fascist parts of America First from the 30's.  Don't forget the German- American Bund was an "America First" organization run by a Nazi named Fritz Kuhn here in the US.  So the roots of "America First" have consistently been as much racist as it is 'isolationist".  Some things don't change. 
    Perhaps he should have read that wikipedia page more closely before posting.

Also, it is noteworthy that he had to resort to wikipedia at all to defend what he claims to support so vociferously. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,345
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

Wow Charles Lindberg was onboard. That’s real high praise. 

‘the movement was muddled with anti-Semitic and fascist rhetoric.’

Nazi sympathizers to boot....
    Rachel Maddow podcast series called Ultra. look into it.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,373
    edited March 2023
    ikiT said:
    With 45, it was 45 First, Second, Third, and Fourth. 

Ivanka 5th. (He'd date her)

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

Executive order 13769

lol gee thanks....well this was fun for a while.  We will never see eye to eye on most things.  Take care of yourselves and your loved ones, kiss your mom and dad if you're lucky enough to have them around still.  "No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead". 
    Borat OUT.   
    Sorry you left but FACTS matter. It was fun, like connecting dots:

The pricetag for President Trump's border wall has topped $11 billion — or nearly $20 million a mile — to become the most expensive wall of its kind anywhere in the world.

In a status report last week, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, which is overseeing wall construction, reported that $11 billion has been identified since Trump took office to construct 576 miles of a new "border wall system."

And the Trump administration is on the hunt for funding to build even more. The Department of Homeland Security has asked the Defense Department to come up with money for 270 additional miles of border wall that DHS says is needed to block drug smuggling routes on federal land. The Pentagon is studying the request, which did not come with a dollar figure.

If the Trump administration completes all of the wall projects it has set in motion, three-quarters of the U.S. southern border would be walled off from Mexico. The government inherited about 650 miles of border structures erected under Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama.

"You're going to have a wall like no other. It's going to be a powerful, terrific wall," President Trump said at a rally in Milwaukee last week. "A very big and very powerful border wall is going up at a record speed, and we are fully financed now, isn't that nice?"

To get an idea why the government is spending so much on Trump's border wall, look no further than the construction sites down in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas.

$11 Billion And Counting: Trump's Border Wall Would Be The World's Most Costly : NPR

Borders and drugs and stuff. But don't let a boogeyman get in the way of a good story:

Fentanyl overdoses tragically caused tens of thousands of preventable deaths last year. Many politicians who want to end U.S. asylum law claim that immigrants crossing the border illegally are responsible. An NPR‐​Ipsos poll last week found that 39 percent of Americans and 60 percent of Republicans believe, “Most of the fentanyl entering the U.S. is smuggled in by unauthorized migrants crossing the border illegally.” A more accurate summary is that fentanyl is overwhelmingly smuggled by U.S. citizens almost entirely for U.S. citizen consumers.

Here are facts:

• Fentanyl smuggling is ultimately funded by U.S. consumers who pay for illicit opioids: nearly 99 percent of whom are U.S. citizens.
    • In 2021, U.S. citizens were 86.3 percent of convicted fentanyl drug traffickers—ten times greater than convictions of illegal immigrants for the same offense.
    • Over 90 percent of fentanyl seizures occur at legal crossing points or interior vehicle checkpoints, not on illegal migration routes, so U.S. citizens (who are subject to less scrutiny) when crossing legally are the best smugglers.
    • The location of smuggling makes sense because hard drugs at ports of entry are about 97 percent less likely to be stopped than are people crossing illegally between them.
    • Just 0.02 percent of the people arrested by Border Patrol for crossing illegally possessed any fentanyl whatsoever.
    • The government exacerbated the problem by banning most legal cross border traffic in 2020 and 2021, accelerating a switch to fentanyl (the easiest‐​to‐​conceal drug).
    • During the travel restrictions, fentanyl seizures at ports quadrupled from fiscal year 2019 to 2021. Fentanyl went from a third of combined heroin and fentanyl seizures to over 90 percent.
    • Annual deaths from fentanyl nearly doubled from 2019 to 2021 after the government banned most travel (and asylum).
    Fentanyl Is Smuggled for U.S. Citizens By U.S. Citizens, Not Asylum Seekers | Cato at Liberty Blog

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    THE FIELD
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

Executive order 13769

Borat OUT.   
    Sorry you left but FACTS matter. It was fun, like connecting dots:

The pricetag for President Trump's border wall has topped $11 billion — or nearly $20 million a mile — to become the most expensive wall of its kind anywhere in the world.

In a status report last week, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, which is overseeing wall construction, reported that $11 billion has been identified since Trump took office to construct 576 miles of a new "border wall system."

And the Trump administration is on the hunt for funding to build even more. The Department of Homeland Security has asked the Defense Department to come up with money for 270 additional miles of border wall that DHS says is needed to block drug smuggling routes on federal land. The Pentagon is studying the request, which did not come with a dollar figure.

If the Trump administration completes all of the wall projects it has set in motion, three-quarters of the U.S. southern border would be walled off from Mexico. The government inherited about 650 miles of border structures erected under Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama.

"You're going to have a wall like no other. It's going to be a powerful, terrific wall," President Trump said at a rally in Milwaukee last week. "A very big and very powerful border wall is going up at a record speed, and we are fully financed now, isn't that nice?"

To get an idea why the government is spending so much on Trump's border wall, look no further than the construction sites down in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas.

$11 Billion And Counting: Trump's Border Wall Would Be The World's Most Costly : NPR

Borders and drugs and stuff. But don't let a boogeyman get in the way of a good story:

Fentanyl overdoses tragically caused tens of thousands of preventable deaths last year. Many politicians who want to end U.S. asylum law claim that immigrants crossing the border illegally are responsible. An NPR‐​Ipsos poll last week found that 39 percent of Americans and 60 percent of Republicans believe, “Most of the fentanyl entering the U.S. is smuggled in by unauthorized migrants crossing the border illegally.” A more accurate summary is that fentanyl is overwhelmingly smuggled by U.S. citizens almost entirely for U.S. citizen consumers.

Here are facts:

• Fentanyl smuggling is ultimately funded by U.S. consumers who pay for illicit opioids: nearly 99 percent of whom are U.S. citizens.
    • In 2021, U.S. citizens were 86.3 percent of convicted fentanyl drug traffickers—ten times greater than convictions of illegal immigrants for the same offense.
    • Over 90 percent of fentanyl seizures occur at legal crossing points or interior vehicle checkpoints, not on illegal migration routes, so U.S. citizens (who are subject to less scrutiny) when crossing legally are the best smugglers.
    • The location of smuggling makes sense because hard drugs at ports of entry are about 97 percent less likely to be stopped than are people crossing illegally between them.
    • Just 0.02 percent of the people arrested by Border Patrol for crossing illegally possessed any fentanyl whatsoever.
    • The government exacerbated the problem by banning most legal cross border traffic in 2020 and 2021, accelerating a switch to fentanyl (the easiest‐​to‐​conceal drug).
    • During the travel restrictions, fentanyl seizures at ports quadrupled from fiscal year 2019 to 2021. Fentanyl went from a third of combined heroin and fentanyl seizures to over 90 percent.
    • Annual deaths from fentanyl nearly doubled from 2019 to 2021 after the government banned most travel (and asylum).
    Fentanyl Is Smuggled for U.S. Citizens By U.S. Citizens, Not Asylum Seekers | Cato at Liberty Blog
     But no it’s those dirty Mexicans killing our citizens! 
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

Executive order 13769

dude, the section of "wall" that your boy built LITERALLY blew down in a strong wind a few months ago.

also, other sections that he built did not keep anybody out.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    mace1229 said:
    ikiT said:

That won't stop them from making us janitors, counselors, admin and everything else though.
    yeah what is security in addition to all of that. i am sure you all can handle it.

seriously, if i were you i would strike for 100 grand salary. they don't take care of teachers at all unfortunately.

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    brianlux said:

i don't believe you can be an isolationist without  the nationalism and hints of racism. 

kind of like how segregation was rooted in racism.

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,131
    LOL...now Karen McDougal's payoff is being questioned

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    LOL...now Karen McDougal's payoff is being questioned

Shocking! LOL
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    they are trying to establish a pattern and trying to tie it directly to trump, which could maybe mean a conspiracy charge.

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,131
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
This discussion has been closed.