ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,025

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    THAT'S 11.

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,458
    I'm sorry...but what do these constant screen shot barrages have to do with him being indicted?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Ya boy's a fucking douchebag.  He will be indicted, and soon. He still has a gauntlet of other shit to get through in the next 6 months.  

If Joe has people around him who care about the future of the country (he does...) he'd make it the remainder of his life's work to cut some sort of deal to pardon this fucking traitor for his crimes and misdemeanors, like, I don't know, trying to OVERTHROW the GOVERNMENT. Where I come from, accepting a pardon means you accept guilt for crimes, and by accepting responsibility for such charged crimes and/or  misdemeanors means fatass cannot hold elected office.  EVER.

Personally, I hope he rots in prison.  Fucking asshole.
    Post edited by ikiT on
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,925
    Weird 
  • Options
    ikiT said:
    Ya boy's a fucking douchebag.  He will be indicted, and soon. He still has a gauntlet of other shit to get through in the next 6 months.  

If Joe has people around him who care about the future of the country (he does...) he'd make it the remainder of his life's work to cut some sort of deal to pardon this fucking traitor for his crimes and misdemeanors, like, I don't know, trying to OVERTHROW the GOVERNMENT. Where I come from, accepting a pardon means you accept guilt for crimes, and by accepting responsibility for such charged crimes and/or  misdemeanors means fatass cannot hold elected office.  EVER.

Personally, I hope he rots in prison.  Fucking asshole.
    He's not my boy. I created the thread. I just don't see the use for bombarding it with these screenshots all the time. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I'm sorry...but what do these constant screen shot barrages have to do with him being indicted?
    They are mini-indictments of his behavior.  I'll step though.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    Weird 

• Options
    I'm out.  Enjoy KP's bullshit.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,345
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,131
    mickeyrat said:
    We knew when he went to prison that this would happen...he doesn't want to go back to Riker's so he's going to sing like Pavaratti
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,729
    ikiT said:
    They are mini-indictments of his behavior.  I'll step though.
    I like em. It’s our country’s walk of shame. Now imagine on top of it how history will view us if he doesn’t get held accountable. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,345
    mickeyrat said:
    We knew when he went to prison that this would happen...he doesn't want to go back to Riker's so he's going to sing like Pavaratti

dude. read through the thread....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

• Options
    KP_McMinnKP_McMinn West Philadelphia born and raised Posts: 748
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    Racist. Please give one example. 
    Corruption. They’re all corrupt. Even your guy
    xenowhatever…give one example. 
    Cozying up to who?  The guy should have won the noble peace prize for what he did with n korea. 
    You are literally describing joe biden. 
    “You aint black if you vote for trump”
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

try googling. there's a million fucking examples. Unless you don't consider racism racist. 
    biden isn't my guy. I don't have "a guy". politics shouldn't be a team sport. your mentality is what's wrong with politics. 
    hahahaha. of course you're ignorant of it. hahaha
    he admires dictators who imprison and murder their enemies. jesus christ: he said it himself: https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/09/14/trump-said-hes-cozier-with-tougher-and-meaner-dictators-calls-them-smarter-than-biden/?sh=243154ba5392
    xi jinping is a communist. if republicans cozy up to communist leaders: "it's smart, keep your enemies close". if a democrat does it: "he's cozying up to an enemy of democracy". it would be comical if it wasn't so predictable and stupid. 

I really should have just posted the google logo. seems you have some trouble on the WWW. it's all there. 

i tried google and found this....

Speaking with Fox's Sean Hannity, the president said: "Let me be clear again: I condemn the KKK. I condemn all white supremacists. I condemn the Proud Boys. I don't know much about the Proud Boys, almost nothing, but I condemn that."

Trump quickly added that Joe Biden should also condemn antifa, the loose affiliation of left-wing, anti-fascist activists.

YES, i am all for protecting the citizens of America.

Executive order 13769

Section 3 of the order blocks entry of people from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen, for at least 90 days, regardless of whether or not they hold valid non-diplomatic visas. This order affects about 218 million people who are citizens of these countries.

you're against anti-facists?

knock it off, glen.  You are not clever. 
    Ok all joking aside I’m being totally serious- are you ok?  I’m hoping you’re just typing too fast.  It’s reminding me of when people have strokes.  I’m not being a jag off either.  Just because we don’t agree politically doesn’t mean I would wish you harm.  Just hope you’re ok.  

I'm good dude.  sometimes i suck at typing and get lazy.  Am i the only conservative on this forum you think? 
    I thought more about your question as I was reading all the posts.  It’s hard to tell from your responses when you’re serious but I’m going to answer as if you are.  No idea when you joined (no permission) or if you’ve been following for years.  The majority of people on here tend to see good things from both sides.  Some like dealing in facts, facts are important, I flip
    out when children are involved, and then there’s hard core righties who just get off on agitating.  If you’re serious about conversing with everyone then just take some time to really listen (read, comprehend) because you may find you have more in common than you know.  Things are never just black and white.  Now if you weren’t asking me a serious question then that’s 15 minutes I’ll never get back.  Hopefully it wasn’t a waste. 

Not a waste, appreciate ya.  My main crux is I'd rather see 100 billion dollars spent here on our citizens for things like school protection, mental health, homelessness and hunger and not fighting some proxy war... It frustrates the hell out of me that when the country is run by democrats, its America last.  At least with 45, it was America first.  I hear ya on the kids, it infuriates me they are not better protected, especially while in a gun free zone...  2 TRAINED guards in every school (not those Uvalde idiots).  Do you know how many VETS would love that job?   
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,974
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    Cozying up to who?  The guy should have won the noble peace prize for what he did with n korea. 
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

try googling. there's a million fucking examples. Unless you don't consider racism racist. 
    biden isn't my guy. I don't have "a guy". politics shouldn't be a team sport. your mentality is what's wrong with politics. 
    he admires dictators who imprison and murder their enemies. jesus christ: he said it himself: https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/09/14/trump-said-hes-cozier-with-tougher-and-meaner-dictators-calls-them-smarter-than-biden/?sh=243154ba5392
    xi jinping is a communist. if republicans cozy up to communist leaders: "it's smart, keep your enemies close". if a democrat does it: "he's cozying up to an enemy of democracy". it would be comical if it wasn't so predictable and stupid. 

I really should have just posted the google logo. seems you have some trouble on the WWW. it's all there. 

Speaking with Fox's Sean Hannity, the president said: "Let me be clear again: I condemn the KKK. I condemn all white supremacists. I condemn the Proud Boys. I don't know much about the Proud Boys, almost nothing, but I condemn that."

Trump quickly added that Joe Biden should also condemn antifa, the loose affiliation of left-wing, anti-fascist activists.

Executive order 13769

Section 3 of the order blocks entry of people from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen, for at least 90 days, regardless of whether or not they hold valid non-diplomatic visas. This order affects about 218 million people who are citizens of these countries.

Ok all joking aside I’m being totally serious- are you ok?  I’m hoping you’re just typing too fast.  It’s reminding me of when people have strokes.  I’m not being a jag off either.  Just because we don’t agree politically doesn’t mean I would wish you harm.  Just hope you’re ok.  

I'm good dude.  sometimes i suck at typing and get lazy.  Am i the only conservative on this forum you think? 
    I thought more about your question as I was reading all the posts.  It’s hard to tell from your responses when you’re serious but I’m going to answer as if you are.  No idea when you joined (no permission) or if you’ve been following for years.  The majority of people on here tend to see good things from both sides.  Some like dealing in facts, facts are important, I flip
    out when children are involved, and then there’s hard core righties who just get off on agitating.  If you’re serious about conversing with everyone then just take some time to really listen (read, comprehend) because you may find you have more in common than you know.  Things are never just black and white.  Now if you weren’t asking me a serious question then that’s 15 minutes I’ll never get back.  Hopefully it wasn’t a waste. 

Not a waste, appreciate ya.  My main crux is I'd rather see 100 billion dollars spent here on our citizens for things like school protection, mental health, homelessness and hunger and not fighting some proxy war... It frustrates the hell out of me that when the country is run by democrats, it’s America last.  At least with 45, it was America first.  I hear ya on the kids, it infuriates me they are not better protected, especially while in a gun free zone...  2 TRAINED guards in every school (not those Uvalde idiots).  Do you know how many VETS would love that job?   
    How about spending $1B a year on regulating the firearms industry?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,131
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

Executive order 13769

Not a waste, appreciate ya.  My main crux is I'd rather see 100 billion dollars spent here on our citizens for things like school protection, mental health, homelessness and hunger and not fighting some proxy war... It frustrates the hell out of me that when the country is run by democrats, its America last.  At least with 45, it was America first.  I hear ya on the kids, it infuriates me they are not better protected, especially while in a gun free zone...  2 TRAINED guards in every school (not those Uvalde idiots).  Do you know how many VETS would love that job?   
    That doesn't make any sense. Being pissed off about supporting Ukraine is fine but saying that the GOP doesn't do the same thing when they are in power? That's being blind.

And yeah...let's place VETS who are ready to play GI Joe in our schools with guns.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    "America First!  .....well, except when I am trampling the constitution in my attempts to subvert the will of the people."

Maga loves themselves a slogan. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,271
    AmErIcA fIrSt!!!!!!

as we breach the capitol in attempt to overturn a free and fair election.

get that shit outta here.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    seriously, what does america first even mean?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    edited March 2023
    the gop would give that 1 billion to the gun lobby.

because we know they oppose:

public education
    public health
    infrastructure
    women's health
    free and fair elections
    actually helping the hungry and homeless
    actually doing anything to try to do anything useful

and would just cut taxes for the upper classes and not do anything for the rest of the people.
    Post edited by gimmesometruth27 on

• Options
    seriously, what does america first even mean?
    To a lot of them, I think it means defecating the American flag with Trump's face on it. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    when i hear america first, it is just a jingo. its never been explained. it has never been discussed that only helping americans will destabilize the world. it is just a poorly thought out jingo. kind of like "g's up, hoes down".

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,938
    "with 45 it was America first."   Nobody really believes that, right?
    They do?  Wow- some weird drugs going around, eh?

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    edited March 2023
    when i hear america first, it is just a jingo. its never been explained. it has never been discussed that only helping americans will destabilize the world. it is just a poorly thought out jingo. kind of like "g's up, hoes down".
    It's make it easy to say you are for America Last if you oppose them though.

SLOGANS!
    MAGA!
    WOOOOO!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    It's make it easy to say you are for America Last if you oppose them though.

SLOGANS!
    MAGA!
    WOOOOO!
    that is the thing though. what are these clowns actually doing for the american people? how are they putting the american people first? or are they just putting themselves first because they represent little bitty districts in america? it is all just so stupid.

• Options
    With 45, it was 45 First, Second, Third, and Fourth. 

This discussion has been closed.