Options

*** DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN INDICTED ***

Comments

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,030
    Poncier said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    Are you all putting your Easter eggs in the camela or sleepy basket? Or, Bernie hahah
    If Biden decides to run again, as incumbent he will most certainly be the Democratic nominee.

If he doesn't, then it will be an open field like 2020 in the primaries and we'll have to wait and see. But I doubt the nominee would be Harris and certainly won't be Sanders.

If Biden runs, there are 2 possible outcomes depending on the Republican nominee:

Biden defeats Trump handily.
    DeSantis defeats Biden.
    Do you think Biden sticks with Harris?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,871
    THE FIELD
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    Racist. Please give one example. 
    Corruption. They’re all corrupt. Even your guy
    xenowhatever…give one example. 
    Cozying up to who?  The guy should have won the noble peace prize for what he did with n korea. 
    You are literally describing joe biden. 
    “You aint black if you vote for trump”
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

try googling. there's a million fucking examples. Unless you don't consider racism racist. 
    biden isn't my guy. I don't have "a guy". politics shouldn't be a team sport. your mentality is what's wrong with politics. 
    hahahaha. of course you're ignorant of it. hahaha
    he admires dictators who imprison and murder their enemies. jesus christ: he said it himself: https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/09/14/trump-said-hes-cozier-with-tougher-and-meaner-dictators-calls-them-smarter-than-biden/?sh=243154ba5392
    xi jinping is a communist. if republicans cozy up to communist leaders: "it's smart, keep your enemies close". if a democrat does it: "he's cozying up to an enemy of democracy". it would be comical if it wasn't so predictable and stupid. 

I really should have just posted the google logo. seems you have some trouble on the WWW. it's all there. 

just another tactic the left uses on anyone, anymore.  When in doubt, cry racist, xenophobic, transphobic, and blah blah blah.....

I'm not a huge Malcolm X  or his politics, but he was spot on when he said this:

He said, “There are many whites who are trying to solve the problem. But, you never see them going under the label of liberals.” Malcolm highlighted that the White American who identifies as a liberal is the most ‘dangerous’ and ‘deceitful’ thing in the Western Hemisphere.

The Human Rights activist further compares a liberal to a fox, which unlike the wolf, deceits its prey. In other words, Malcolm X suggested that the ‘liberals’ who claim to be the ones fighting for the rights of black Americans is in fact exploiting them for their own benefits.

but there is no doubt. he's a racist. you cherry pick one comment he made to hannity. it's laughable. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,991
    I don't see him replacing Harris.  They won.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    THE FIELD
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    Cozying up to who?  The guy should have won the noble peace prize for what he did with n korea. 
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

try googling. there's a million fucking examples. Unless you don't consider racism racist. 
    biden isn't my guy. I don't have "a guy". politics shouldn't be a team sport. your mentality is what's wrong with politics. 
    he admires dictators who imprison and murder their enemies. jesus christ: he said it himself: https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/09/14/trump-said-hes-cozier-with-tougher-and-meaner-dictators-calls-them-smarter-than-biden/?sh=243154ba5392
    xi jinping is a communist. if republicans cozy up to communist leaders: "it's smart, keep your enemies close". if a democrat does it: "he's cozying up to an enemy of democracy". it would be comical if it wasn't so predictable and stupid. 

I really should have just posted the google logo. seems you have some trouble on the WWW. it's all there. 

i tried google and found this....

Speaking with Fox's Sean Hannity, the president said: "Let me be clear again: I condemn the KKK. I condemn all white supremacists. I condemn the Proud Boys. I don't know much about the Proud Boys, almost nothing, but I condemn that."

Trump quickly added that Joe Biden should also condemn antifa, the loose affiliation of left-wing, anti-fascist activists.

YES, i am all for protecting the citizens of America.

Executive order 13769

Section 3 of the order blocks entry of people from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen, for at least 90 days, regardless of whether or not they hold valid non-diplomatic visas. This order affects about 218 million people who are citizens of these countries.

you're against anti-facists?

knock it off, glen.  You are not clever. 
    your childish misnaming is what isn't clever, and it's not bothering anybody like you hope it is. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,182
    you guys have let a troll derail a thread on indictment of trump for 2 pages. do better.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,345
    ...convincingly. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    THE FIELD
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

Speaking with Fox's Sean Hannity, the president said: "Let me be clear again: I condemn the KKK. I condemn all white supremacists. I condemn the Proud Boys. I don't know much about the Proud Boys, almost nothing, but I condemn that."

Trump quickly added that Joe Biden should also condemn antifa, the loose affiliation of left-wing, anti-fascist activists.

Executive order 13769

Section 3 of the order blocks entry of people from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen, for at least 90 days, regardless of whether or not they hold valid non-diplomatic visas. This order affects about 218 million people who are citizens of these countries.

HEY! look at you! you understand xenophobia now! and that's exactly what that was. you'd do more to keep citizens of america safe by banning AR15's than people from those countries. by a fucking MILE
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,415
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

Executive order 13769

Ok all joking aside I’m being totally serious- are you ok?  I’m hoping you’re just typing too fast.  It’s reminding me of when people have strokes.  I’m not being a jag off either.  Just because we don’t agree politically doesn’t mean I would wish you harm.  Just hope you’re ok.  

I'm good dude.  sometimes i suck at typing and get lazy.  Am i the only conservative on this forum you think? 
    No you’re not.  I almost voted for trump in 2016 cause I can’t stand Hillary, but he just never knows when to shut his mouth.  And Biden….he was just the lesser of two evils.  All politicians are goofs. 

Glad you’re ok. 
  • Options
    THE FIELD
    you guys have let a troll derail a thread on indictment of trump for 2 pages. do better.
    haha, true. you've done it too! :lol:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Yeah. I don't think she is as well received as they hoped, but changing it up may be a bad look too.
  • Options
    i heard the grand jury is taking a month off so no imminent indictment. congrats maga, you simps got screwed out of your money again, haha.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    i heard the grand jury is taking a month off so no imminent indictment. congrats maga, you simps got screwed out of your money again, haha.
    He's made millions over the last two weeks. hahahaha
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    Yeah. I don't think she is as well received as they hoped, but changing it up may be a bad look too.
    Honestly I'm not sure what happened there. I loved her as a Senator but she's just flat as VP. 

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    For the record I called it about three posts in

• Options
    THE FIELD
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

Executive order 13769

Ok all joking aside I’m being totally serious- are you ok?  I’m hoping you’re just typing too fast.  It’s reminding me of when people have strokes.  I’m not being a jag off either.  Just because we don’t agree politically doesn’t mean I would wish you harm.  Just hope you’re ok.  

I'm good dude.  sometimes i suck at typing and get lazy.  Am i the only conservative on this forum you think? 
    there are many. most have just finally wised up and given up on the cult. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,263
    mace1229 said:
    Poncier said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    Are you all putting your Easter eggs in the camela or sleepy basket? Or, Bernie hahah
    If Biden decides to run again, as incumbent he will most certainly be the Democratic nominee.

If he doesn't, then it will be an open field like 2020 in the primaries and we'll have to wait and see. But I doubt the nominee would be Harris and certainly won't be Sanders.

If Biden runs, there are 2 possible outcomes depending on the Republican nominee:

DeSantis defeats Biden.
    It's an interesting question. I think behind closed doors there are plenty of folks at the DNC who would like to replace her, but unlikely they will as it would create an easy campaign talking point for opponents.

Vice president is according to John Adams "the most insignificant office...yada yada yada". So really whoever is on the bottom of the ticket is only important as a life insurance policy (which with Trump and Biden potentially as the combatants may be the most significant election ever for the position), but she has definitely dropped a few notches in the public eye since her primary campaigning days in 2020.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    mace1229 said:
    Poncier said:
    KP_McMinn said:

DeSantis defeats Biden.
    It's an interesting question. I think behind closed doors there are plenty of folks at the DNC who would like to replace her, but unlikely they will as it would create an easy campaign talking point for opponents.

Vice president is according to John Adams "the most insignificant office...yada yada yada". So really whoever is on the bottom of the ticket is only important as a life insurance policy (which with Trump and Biden potentially as the combatants may be the most significant election ever for the position), but she has definitely dropped a few notches in the public eye since her primary campaigning days in 2020.
    I don’t think that’s by choice.  I think she’s the token woman kept at arms length.  
  • Options
    if they replace harris they will alienate the african american and potentially women voting blocks. can't risk that against trump.

• Options
    KP_McMinnKP_McMinn West Philadelphia born and raised Posts: 748
    if they replace harris they will alienate the african american and potentially women voting blocks. can't risk that against trump.

it'll be interesting to see how they handle this inevitable, awkward situation.  I see....Elizabeth Warren in your future!   yay
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:

it'll be interesting to see how they handle this inevitable, awkward situation.  I see....Elizabeth Warren in your future!   yay
    Maybe running for president again someday but they are not taking Harris off that ticket. G27 is correct.  
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,102
    THE FIELD
    @Halifax2TheMax I don't think Trump gets indicted.  Something will happen in the 11th hour and it will go away.
  • Options
    KP_McMinnKP_McMinn West Philadelphia born and raised Posts: 748

KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

Executive order 13769

HEY! look at you! you understand xenophobia now! and that's exactly what that was. you'd do more to keep citizens of america safe by banning AR15's than people from those countries. by a fucking MILE

America will be safer when it starts spending tax payer money on its own citizens who have mental health issues and not funding some fucking war that has nothing to do with us (the citizens, not the government).  100 billion to Ukraine is just the absolute worst thing about this administration, and thats saying something. 

Guns dont kill people.  People kill people. 

Do you want to know the real reason we are funding Ukraine? 
    Some say we (government)  want Russia to keep fighting, so that they continue to drain their weapons and arsenal.  I hadn't thought about this, but it makes sense.  That's why Putin invited China and Iran over the other week....so that idea holds no water anymore. 
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,325
    THE FIELD
    @Halifax2TheMax I don't think Trump gets indicted.  Something will happen in the 11th hour and it will go away.
    Yeah I’m on this boat too he’s not getting indicted! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,702
    KP_McMinn said:

KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

Executive order 13769

America will be safer when it starts spending tax payer money on its own citizens who have mental health issues and not funding some fucking war that has nothing to do with us (the citizens, not the government).  100 billion to Ukraine is just the absolute worst thing about this administration, and thats saying something. 

Some say we (government)  want Russia to keep fighting, so that they continue to drain their weapons and arsenal.  I hadn't thought about this, but it makes sense.  That's why Putin invited China and Iran over the other week....so that idea holds no water anymore. 
    Why does that idea hold no water anymore?  Using a proxy ally to fight an enemy of the US is always a benefit.  Plus this ally is fighting for their freedom.  Do you think Russia controlling the bread basket of Europe to the strategic benefit of the US and its allies? No.  What about losing access to the Black Sea and Sea of Azov?  No. 

Here's what else you probably never thought of because Tucker and company don't talk about it. 

If Ukraine falls, then Moldova is gone within weeks.  The Russians are already trying to de-stabilize it.  At some point soon after that, Orban is likely to exit the EU and align himself with Russia and Belarus along with the vassal states of Ukraine and Moldova.  Now Romania, a steadfast NATO partner, is surrounded.  The next thing that happens is that Serbs, a historic ally of Russia (see: War, The Great) will assuredly invade Kosovo.  Now you have a Balkan region that is falling apart.  So what happens next?  Likely you see the fall of the Baltic states, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.  Now, in the matter of a few years, Russia has almost recreated the Soviet empire, which is exactly what Putin said he wanted to do for the past 20 years.  

Instead, Biden and sane Republicans continue to provide Ukraine the arms to serve as our bulwark, while they fight for their freedom and stop the Russians from rising, backed by China and Iran.  Fortunately the majority of our gov't has some sense of histor, and geopolitical risk even if the MAGA morons do not.  
  • Options
    I don't think thats why they wont replace her. They wont replace her because if they do, that will be the focus of many questions. They'll ask Biden to explain why he picked her to begin with, why he's going with someone else, etc. It will be easy to just accept her as the running mate than to deal with that constantly. 
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:

get the native american vote!
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,702
    KP_McMinn said:

KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

Executive order 13769

Then stop voting for republicans who refuse to fund mental health services and who make stressors worse for the more vulnerable population by cutting social services and opposing protections. 
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,102
    THE FIELD
    I like what Jon Stewart said but a President has never been indicted so they might just continue that.
  • Options
    I like what Jon Stewart said but a President has never been indicted so they might just continue that.
    Are you talking about Trump or Biden?

Odds are likely Trump will be at some point. Of course Biden won't be though. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,702
    KP_McMinn said:

KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

Executive order 13769

Then stop voting for republicans who refuse to fund mental health services and who make stressors worse for the more vulnerable population by cutting social services and opposing protections. 
    Well that's the big joke, right?  They say it's a mental health issue, but if you try to fund mental health for the poor, vulnerable, those without insurance, we're told we can't afford it and it's socialism.  So while NRA Republicans have successfully identified the root issue (in their minds), they won't do a thing to address it.  
This discussion has been closed.