Options

*** DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN INDICTED ***

Comments

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,667
    KP_McMinn said:
    Answer the question please. I do my best to answer yours. 
    The question of who is the face of the dem party? There isn’t one really, which makes sense based on the fact that most dem voters rely on policy positions and not personality, “charisma” and emotion. 
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    For the record, I think trump can be an asshole and I wish he would just shut up sometimes, but I love his policies. 
    What policies of his do you love?
  • Options
    KP_McMinnKP_McMinn West Philadelphia born and raised Posts: 748
    KP_McMinn said:
    The question of who is the face of the dem party? There isn’t one really, which makes sense based on the fact that most dem voters rely on policy positions and not personality, “charisma” and emotion. 

i get that, but like, there aren't even a couple up and comers?  Young democratic stars who are energetic, positive, thoughtful?   I mean someone commented to me yesterday that MTG was the face of the Republican (which really is not true)?  If that is the case, is AOC the face of the Democratic Party?     
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    Racist. Please give one example. 
    Corruption. They’re all corrupt. Even your guy
    xenowhatever…give one example. 
    Cozying up to who?  The guy should have won the noble peace prize for what he did with n korea. 
    You are literally describing joe biden. 
    “You aint black if you vote for trump”
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

try googling. there's a million fucking examples. Unless you don't consider racism racist. 
    biden isn't my guy. I don't have "a guy". politics shouldn't be a team sport. your mentality is what's wrong with politics. 
    hahahaha. of course you're ignorant of it. hahaha
    he admires dictators who imprison and murder their enemies. jesus christ: he said it himself: https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/09/14/trump-said-hes-cozier-with-tougher-and-meaner-dictators-calls-them-smarter-than-biden/?sh=243154ba5392
    xi jinping is a communist. if republicans cozy up to communist leaders: "it's smart, keep your enemies close". if a democrat does it: "he's cozying up to an enemy of democracy". it would be comical if it wasn't so predictable and stupid. 

I really should have just posted the google logo. seems you have some trouble on the WWW. it's all there. 

i tried google and found this....

Speaking with Fox's Sean Hannity, the president said: "Let me be clear again: I condemn the KKK. I condemn all white supremacists. I condemn the Proud Boys. I don't know much about the Proud Boys, almost nothing, but I condemn that."

Trump quickly added that Joe Biden should also condemn antifa, the loose affiliation of left-wing, anti-fascist activists.

YES, i am all for protecting the citizens of America.

Executive order 13769

Section 3 of the order blocks entry of people from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen, for at least 90 days, regardless of whether or not they hold valid non-diplomatic visas. This order affects about 218 million people who are citizens of these countries.

you're against anti-facists?

knock it off, glen.  You are not clever. 
    Can you tell us what’s in the repub budget, please? Or POOTWH’s 2024 platform?
    umm, no. 
    i still dont know what pootwh stands for.  Can you be a kind person for once and spell it for me?  I'm stupid. 

• Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,411
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    Cozying up to who?  The guy should have won the noble peace prize for what he did with n korea. 
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

try googling. there's a million fucking examples. Unless you don't consider racism racist. 
    biden isn't my guy. I don't have "a guy". politics shouldn't be a team sport. your mentality is what's wrong with politics. 
    he admires dictators who imprison and murder their enemies. jesus christ: he said it himself: https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/09/14/trump-said-hes-cozier-with-tougher-and-meaner-dictators-calls-them-smarter-than-biden/?sh=243154ba5392
    xi jinping is a communist. if republicans cozy up to communist leaders: "it's smart, keep your enemies close". if a democrat does it: "he's cozying up to an enemy of democracy". it would be comical if it wasn't so predictable and stupid. 

I really should have just posted the google logo. seems you have some trouble on the WWW. it's all there. 

Speaking with Fox's Sean Hannity, the president said: "Let me be clear again: I condemn the KKK. I condemn all white supremacists. I condemn the Proud Boys. I don't know much about the Proud Boys, almost nothing, but I condemn that."

Trump quickly added that Joe Biden should also condemn antifa, the loose affiliation of left-wing, anti-fascist activists.

Executive order 13769

Section 3 of the order blocks entry of people from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen, for at least 90 days, regardless of whether or not they hold valid non-diplomatic visas. This order affects about 218 million people who are citizens of these countries.

Ok all joking aside I’m being totally serious- are you ok?  I’m hoping you’re just typing too fast.  It’s reminding me of when people have strokes.  I’m not being a jag off either.  Just because we don’t agree politically doesn’t mean I would wish you harm.  Just hope you’re ok.  
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    Are you all putting your Easter eggs in the camela or sleepy basket? Or, Bernie hahah
    If Biden decides to run again, as incumbent he will most certainly be the Democratic nominee.

If he doesn't, then it will be an open field like 2020 in the primaries and we'll have to wait and see. But I doubt the nominee would be Harris and certainly won't be Sanders.

If Biden runs, there are 2 possible outcomes depending on the Republican nominee:

Biden defeats Trump handily.
    DeSantis defeats Biden.
    Dear lord I really don't want 80+ year olds running for President anymore...

I'm trying to like Buttigieg.  Beto is still on the seesaw w me too.
    I agree. Wish they'd institute an age ceiling. There is a floor at 35, why not a ceiling at 70 (for a first term, you can run for reelection if you are an incumbent and have passed age 70).
    And Buttigieg is incredibly intelligent, would probably make a good President, but I wonder if he's electable currently because of his sexuality. (Sad that this is a consideration, but it's the reality)
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    Are you all putting your Easter eggs in the camela or sleepy basket? Or, Bernie hahah
    If Biden decides to run again, as incumbent he will most certainly be the Democratic nominee.

If he doesn't, then it will be an open field like 2020 in the primaries and we'll have to wait and see. But I doubt the nominee would be Harris and certainly won't be Sanders.

If Biden runs, there are 2 possible outcomes depending on the Republican nominee:

DeSantis defeats Biden.
    Dear lord I really don't want 80+ year olds running for President anymore...

I'm trying to like Buttigieg.  Beto is still on the seesaw w me too.
    I agree. Wish they'd institute an age ceiling. There is a floor at 35, why not a ceiling at 70 (for a first term, you can run for reelection if you are an incumbent and have passed age 70).
    And Buttigieg is incredibly intelligent, would probably make a good President, but I wonder if he's electable currently because of his sexuality. (Sad that this is a consideration, but it's the reality)
    Well they said the same thing about a black president and he very easily won two terms.  Pete doesn’t exude any confidence or leadership qualities imo. Gavin is a strong possibility though.  Frightening. 
    Republicans want your fear response. 
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

Executive order 13769

While campaigning it was this: 

"a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on."

Also google his anti Semitic comments about American Jews dual loyalty to Israel. 
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    For the record, I think trump can be an asshole and I wish he would just shut up sometimes, but I love his policies. 
    What policies of his do you love?

i dont have time to list them all, i have to go.  but off the top of my head, I really loved his renegotiating of NAFTA.  It is now the USMCA and is a much much better deal for the US. This alone created new protections for AMerican manufacturers, auto makers, farmers, dairy producers and workers.  It has generated like $68 billion in economic activity and should create over 555,000 NEW jobs over ten years.

He also signed E.O's making it government policy to buy American and hire American and took action to stop outsourcing jobs overseas.

sooo much more...he never gets ANY credit from the left.   

• Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

i get that, but like, there aren't even a couple up and comers?  Young democratic stars who are energetic, positive, thoughtful?   I mean someone commented to me yesterday that MTG was the face of the Republican (which really is not true)?  If that is the case, is AOC the face of the Democratic Party?     
    That you think AOC is the equivalent of MTG that tells you you’ve lost 99% of any objectivity. We’ve all experienced years of right wing twitter, so why not bring something different in here? 
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

Executive order 13769

Ok all joking aside I’m being totally serious- are you ok?  I’m hoping you’re just typing too fast.  It’s reminding me of when people have strokes.  I’m not being a jag off either.  Just because we don’t agree politically doesn’t mean I would wish you harm.  Just hope you’re ok.  

I'm good dude.  sometimes i suck at typing and get lazy.  Am i the only conservative on this forum you think? 
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Gavin Newsome  G - CA
    Gretchen Whitmer G - MI
    Josh Shapiro - G - PA
    Ralph Warnock - Sen -GA
    Mark Kelly - Sen - AZ
    Wes Moore - G - MD
    Tammy Baldwin - Sen - WI

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Gavin Newsome  G - CA
    Gretchen Whitmer G - MI
    Josh Shapiro - G - PA
    Ralph Warnock - Sen -GA
    Mark Kelly - Sen - AZ
    Wes Moore - G - MD
    Tammy Baldwin - Sen - WI

holy shit its worse than i thought.....
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Gavin Newsome  G - CA
    Gretchen Whitmer G - MI
    Josh Shapiro - G - PA
    Ralph Warnock - Sen -GA
    Mark Kelly - Sen - AZ
    Wes Moore - G - MD
    Tammy Baldwin - Sen - WI

That's a stupid response.  These are serious politicians, not reality stars.  
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Gavin Newsome  G - CA
    Gretchen Whitmer G - MI
    Josh Shapiro - G - PA
    Ralph Warnock - Sen -GA
    Mark Kelly - Sen - AZ
    Wes Moore - G - MD
    Tammy Baldwin - Sen - WI

Every single person other than Newsome won a statewide office in a state that is a swing state.  To say that is not a good bench is just being a contrarian.  Try to be serious. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Gavin Newsome  G - CA
    Gretchen Whitmer G - MI
    Josh Shapiro - G - PA
    Ralph Warnock - Sen -GA
    Mark Kelly - Sen - AZ
    Wes Moore - G - MD
    Tammy Baldwin - Sen - WI

Nikki Hal......oh wait.......
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

That you think AOC is the equivalent of MTG that tells you you’ve lost 99% of any objectivity. We’ve all experienced years of right wing twitter, so why not bring something different in here? 

oh trust me, i know AOC is not anywhere close to the level of MJT.  It was just for prospective.  AOC is the worst thing to happen to democrats in a long time.  Its glorious. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Gavin Newsome  G - CA
    Gretchen Whitmer G - MI
    Josh Shapiro - G - PA
    Ralph Warnock - Sen -GA
    Mark Kelly - Sen - AZ
    Wes Moore - G - MD
    Tammy Baldwin - Sen - WI

Every single person other than Newsome won a statewide office in a state that is a swing state.  To say that is not a good bench is just being a contrarian.  Try to be serious. 

ralph warnock hates you. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,989
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

oh trust me, i know AOC is not anywhere close to the level of MJT.  It was just for prospective.  AOC is the worst thing to happen to democrats in a long time.  Its glorious. 
    Your opinion....which is wrong again
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Gavin Newsome  G - CA
    Gretchen Whitmer G - MI
    Josh Shapiro - G - PA
    Ralph Warnock - Sen -GA
    Mark Kelly - Sen - AZ
    Wes Moore - G - MD
    Tammy Baldwin - Sen - WI

ralph warnock hates you. 
    Stupid reply.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,665
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

Executive order 13769

umm, no. 
    i still dont know what pootwh stands for.  Can you be a kind person for once and spell it for me?  I'm stupid. 

Do your own research.

Donald Trump — Pearl Jam Community
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

He likely assumed a red wave last year and a Trump landslide victory in 2020. This is not a serious person you guys are talking to .
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Gavin Newsome  G - CA
    Gretchen Whitmer G - MI
    Josh Shapiro - G - PA
    Ralph Warnock - Sen -GA
    Mark Kelly - Sen - AZ
    Wes Moore - G - MD
    Tammy Baldwin - Sen - WI

dude, nobody freakin knows these people!  seriously..... they are extremely weak candidates.  You'd be better off with ol' sleepy as the captain.....
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

He likely assumed a red wave last year and a Trump landslide victory in 2020. This is not a serious person you guys are talking to .

was very surprised it worked out the way it did...as were many of you. 
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

I wasn’t surprised at all
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    1994 crime bill. 
    Burisma. 
    Ji ji ping is his homey. 

Executive order 13769

umm, no. 

Do your own research.

Donald Trump — Pearl Jam Community

oh look!  its all the same people bashing trump!!   Sad really. 
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Gavin Newsome  G - CA
    Gretchen Whitmer G - MI
    Josh Shapiro - G - PA
    Ralph Warnock - Sen -GA
    Mark Kelly - Sen - AZ
    Wes Moore - G - MD
    Tammy Baldwin - Sen - WI

dude, nobody freakin knows these people!  seriously..... they are extremely weak candidates.  You'd be better off with ol' sleepy as the captain.....
    No one knows senators and governors?  Give me a break.  You don't know them.  You didn't know who Obama was in 2006, I'm sure.  
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

I don't live in a bubble so neither election surprised me. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,760
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:

This reminds me of something I was thinking about the other day:  From time to time here on AMT, I've noticed that there is this tendency for some hard right leaning folks who just simply seem crave attention will seek out left leaning forums and other social media for awhile, suck up as much energy there as possible, and revel in going against the tide.  Often it seem to be done no other reason than to stand out and be noticed.  It's a weird situation that sometimes happens in this place. 

I actually don't mind when conservative leaning comments are brought to the table when done in a serious and thoughtful manner.  But when iconoclasts post here simply for the purpose of gaining attention, it becomes tiresome. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,179
    KP_McMinn said:
    Poncier said:
    KP_McMinn said:

DeSantis defeats Biden.
    Poncier said:interest
    KP_McMinn said:

DeSantis defeats Biden.
    Interesting. So really, you are hoping biden runs again, to have the best chance.
    im genuinely curious who the face of the Democratic Party is. I really dont know any up and coming leaders on that side. 
    they don't have a face. there are many leaders in the democratic party. that is part of their problem.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,665
    NY Grand Jury is running silent, running deep, Pencil has been ordered to testify, Jean “not my type but looks like my second wife” Carol’s trial starts next week, POOTWH threatens to release the tapes, tapes, of the Mar-I-Lieo very unfair raid and the GA grand jury continues to consider evidence as a result of the lawyer-client privilege provision being tossed.

Desparado.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.