• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,066
    THE FIELD
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    ikiT said:
    and by the way...

TURNS OUT....just not as popular as he (and the lunatics who ENABLE him) thinks he is...

Nice crowd to me ? 
    Are we really comparing rally turnouts to biden hahahahahahahahahah

Biden Tours Ohio and Pennsylvania Aiming to Win Back Trump Voters - The  New York Times

A-You are comparing it to socially distanced crowd of mostly media members in the middle of a pandemic before vaccines were available. Disingenuous, but par for course.
    B-Trump regularly lies and overstates the size of his crowd to boost his perceived popularity.
    C-The crowd size was much smaller than it appeared and far less than the "30,000" Trump said it was.
    D-Biden supporters are not in a cult where they feel the need to travel to dumb political rallies all the time.  
    F-The last election clearly proved that the sizes of rally crowds do not equate to success at the polls.
    "D-Biden supporters are not in a cult where they feel the need to travel to dumb political rallies all the time"
    because most of them are dead... ba dum- tsssssssssss 

Awww....you still cannot comprehend that 7 million more people voted for Biden over Trump, huh? I wonder how much longer it will take you to recover from that defeat. 
    dude, the south still has not recovered from losing the civil war. you think maga is going to recover in our lifetime? if so i have a bridge to sell ya.

you're a teacher?  holy shit man..... 
    he's not a teacher, but he's still right. 

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    THE FIELD
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    ikiT said:
    and by the way...

TURNS OUT....just not as popular as he (and the lunatics who ENABLE him) thinks he is...

Nice crowd to me ? 

Biden Tours Ohio and Pennsylvania Aiming to Win Back Trump Voters - The  New York Times

Biden doesn't brag about his crowds Borat....that's the diff

there is no comparison. 
    you're right, there isn't. biden is a stable adult and trump is a fucking petulant child that, for whatever reason, his supporters think he's some tough guy. which is one my biggest sources of laughter from the last 6 years. tough guy. BWAHAHAHAHA. 

spoiler alert: people who insult and punch down are not tough. they are insecure bullies that have the self-awareness of a slug. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,042
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    ikiT said:
    and by the way...

Nice crowd to me ? 

there is no comparison. 
    you're right, there isn't. biden is a stable adult and trump is a fucking petulant child that, for whatever reason, his supporters think he's some tough guy. which is one my biggest sources of laughter from the last 6 years. tough guy. BWAHAHAHAHA. 

spoiler alert: people who insult and punch down are not tough. they are insecure bullies that have the self-awareness of a slug. 
    I never paid attention to him before, other than occasionally watching The Apprentice. He always seemed well put together to me from my limited exposure to him.
    But as president he really acts like a child. And a child who was never told "no" and took those participation trophies seriously. 
  • Options
    THE FIELD
    mace1229 said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    ikiT said:
    and by the way...

Nice crowd to me ? 

there is no comparison. 

I never paid attention to him before, other than occasionally watching The Apprentice. He always seemed well put together to me from my limited exposure to him.
    But as president he really acts like a child. And a child who was never told "no" and took those participation trophies seriously. 
    me neither. my wife and I actually loved the apprentice. if I think back, he wasn't even on it that much. he was there to tell people what their "challenge" was, and then at the end. he just got his jollies over people fawning over his "genius" and then him telling someone they're fired.

and of course, the producers painted him as put together through the magic of tv. but if you believe everything that one producer leaked (and I don't, but kinda wish at least some of it were true-like having to change his soiled tighties between takes), that was NOT the real trump. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,348
    THE FIELD
    mace1229 said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    ikiT said:
    and by the way...

Nice crowd to me ? 

there is no comparison. 

Watch that Charlie Rose snippet.  Bully describes it perfectly.

Used to love him on Howard Stern and the battles he would have with people.  It was entertaining.  Now when you are POTUS?  Not so much.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,451
    mace1229 said:
    me neither. my wife and I actually loved the apprentice. if I think back, he wasn't even on it that much. he was there to tell people what their "challenge" was, and then at the end. he just got his jollies over people fawning over his "genius" and then him telling someone they're fired.

and of course, the producers painted him as put together through the magic of tv. but if you believe everything that one producer leaked (and I don't, but kinda wish at least some of it were true-like having to change his soiled tighties between takes), that was NOT the real trump. 
    And 40% of Americans still believe that made for tv image of him.

My wife and I also liked the Apprentice back in the day. Being from this part of the country, I've always been aware of Trump and always assumed he was just a D list celebrity who was full of shit. So the show was always kind of funny to me. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,954
    Do people actually spend their time at these things? Really?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqV7I6FABgG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,440

He literally makes me want to vomit.  
  • Options
    THE FIELD

Whenever I see the crowds I think of the song Stars and Stripes of Corruption.

Great line in it.

Tell me who's the real patriots
    The Archie Bunker slobs waving flags?
    Or the people with the guts to work
    For some real change
    Rednecks and bombs don't make us strong
    We loot the world, yet we can't even feed ourselves
    Our real test of strength is caring
    Not the toys of war we sell the world
    Just carry on, thankful to be farmed like worms
    Old glory for a blanket
    As you suck on your thumbs
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,025
    edited March 2023
    Just because wrestling is on TV doesn't make it a good use of your time.  It has LIMITED appeal to people who are educated.

DJT thinks this his life IS wrestling.  That's how he acts.  Hyping up the next "match", when he should be shutting the F up. So many flags so many people are saying. SNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNFF.

He sorryassed.  He doesn't accept mathematics or NUMBERS as facts.  His days are numbered.  Tick Tock MFer.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,025
    ikiT said:
    and by the way...

Looks about 20-30k people.  Was he expecting all of Texas to show up?
    I think it's WAY LESS.  8-9 k tops.  There's clearer shots out there.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,268
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    ikiT said:
    and by the way...

Nice crowd to me ? 

A-You are comparing it to socially distanced crowd of mostly media members in the middle of a pandemic before vaccines were available. Disingenuous, but par for course.
    B-Trump regularly lies and overstates the size of his crowd to boost his perceived popularity.
    C-The crowd size was much smaller than it appeared and far less than the "30,000" Trump said it was.
    D-Biden supporters are not in a cult where they feel the need to travel to dumb political rallies all the time.  
    F-The last election clearly proved that the sizes of rally crowds do not equate to success at the polls.
    "D-Biden supporters are not in a cult where they feel the need to travel to dumb political rallies all the time"

Awww....you still cannot comprehend that 7 million more people voted for Biden over Trump, huh? I wonder how much longer it will take you to recover from that defeat. 
    dude, the south still has not recovered from losing the civil war. you think maga is going to recover in our lifetime? if so i have a bridge to sell ya.

you're a teacher?  holy shit man..... 
    G27 I would thank God if you were my child’s teacher.  Don’t even engage. 
    thatnks. i don't even know wtf he is talking about.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    ikiT said:
    and by the way...

Nice crowd to me ? 

I've lived most of my life in the South, and this is accurate.  "It's only halftime" is one of my favorite responses to the "War of Northern Aggression".
    no that was game one of the series.  north is up one game to zero for now.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    also, if the confederates fired the first shots, how was it the war of northern aggression? the south invaded the north as well. they got as far north as gettysburg before being beaten back into their half of the country.

• Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,962
    also, if the confederates fired the first shots, how was it the war of northern aggression? the south invaded the north as well. they got as far north as gettysburg before being beaten back into their half of the country.
    "They were just lowly farmers protecting their homes and lands from troops coming in and burning them down, just like you would have"...or something along those lines. 
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    "They were just lowly farmers protecting their homes and lands from troops coming in and burning them down, just like you would have"...or something along those lines. 
    makes sense.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,798
    Over the course of the last century,  southern historians (which dominated the field), have sought to rewrite the causes of the war. Not just states rights,  but rather fundamentally about tariffs and trade. They have been successful in many ways.  But one only had to read the infamous Cornerstone Speech by Alexander Stephens, VP of the Confederacy,  to smash that argument.  

"Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its corner-stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth."
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Over the course of the last century,  southern historians (which dominated the field), have sought to rewrite the causes of the war. Not just states rights,  but rather fundamentally about tariffs and trade. They have been successful in many ways.  But one only had to read the infamous Cornerstone Speech by Alexander Stephens, VP of the Confederacy,  to smash that argument.  

"Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its corner-stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth."
    yeah stephens basically tied all future historians' hands with that one speech. its pretty irrefutable.

lincoln was not even an abolitionist when he was elected. he didn't like slavery, but did not want it to spread to subsequent states joining the union. i suppose that limitation is what they called the northern aggression. only after the war started did he decide to free the slaves.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,798
    mrussel1 said:

yeah stephens basically tied all future historians' hands with that one speech. its pretty irrefutable.

lincoln was not even an abolitionist when he was elected. he didn't like slavery, but did not want it to spread to subsequent states joining the union. i suppose that limitation is what they called the northern aggression. only after the war started did he decide to free the slaves.
    Further,  Emancipation only freed slaves in the rebel territories.  Not MD and KY which were still slave states.  And NJ voted against the 13th amendment. 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,926
    KP_McMinn said:
    Mr Bean waiting meme templates - YouTube

Funny faces and beautiful faces
    Post a funny face.  Good times!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,954
    I have no words. Actually I do but all ages and all.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqWhOaOjwQu/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    KP_McMinnKP_McMinn West Philadelphia born and raised Posts: 748
    So who’s the face of the democratic party? Seriously Who will be running for president in 2024? Sleepy?? Haha!! Aren’t you worried about that yet??
    Buckle Up buttercups…gonna be a longgggg 2 years on the forum. And i will be here to remind you every day. 
  • Options
    THE FIELD
    KP_McMinn said:
    So who’s the face of the democratic party? Seriously Who will be running for president in 2024? Sleepy?? Haha!! Aren’t you worried about that yet??
    Buckle Up buttercups…gonna be a longgggg 2 years on the forum. And i will be here to remind you every day. 
    If you can debate as good as you troll then this place will be fun.
  • Options
    THE FIELD
    I have no words. Actually I do but all ages and all.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqWhOaOjwQu/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
    I honestly did not know Nugent was a homophobe...
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,001
    KP_McMinn said:
    If you can debate as good as you troll then this place will be fun.
    What if he can’t? 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,127
    KP_McMinn said:
    Who cares....tRump is getting beat regardless
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Answer the question please. I do my best to answer yours. 
  • Options
    Are you all putting your Easter eggs in the camela or sleepy basket? Or, Bernie hahah
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,368
    KP_McMinn said:
    Are you all putting your Easter eggs in the camela or sleepy basket? Or, Bernie hahah
    If Biden decides to run again, as incumbent he will most certainly be the Democratic nominee.

If he doesn't, then it will be an open field like 2020 in the primaries and we'll have to wait and see. But I doubt the nominee would be Harris and certainly won't be Sanders.

If Biden runs, there are 2 possible outcomes depending on the Republican nominee:

Biden defeats Trump handily.
    DeSantis defeats Biden.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    If Biden decides to run again, as incumbent he will most certainly be the Democratic nominee.

If he doesn't, then it will be an open field like 2020 in the primaries and we'll have to wait and see. But I doubt the nominee would be Harris and certainly won't be Sanders.

If Biden runs, there are 2 possible outcomes depending on the Republican nominee:

DeSantis defeats Biden.
    Poncier said:interest
    KP_McMinn said:

DeSantis defeats Biden.
    Interesting. So really, you are hoping biden runs again, to have the best chance.
    im genuinely curious who the face of the Democratic Party is. I really dont know any up and coming leaders on that side. 
This discussion has been closed.