Options

#46 President Joe Biden

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,007
    Dems just don't fight from a level playing field. The GOP side is willing to lie and make themselves look like idiots and their base loves it. 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,359
    Dems just don't fight from a level playing field. The GOP side is willing to lie and make themselves look like idiots and their base loves it. 
    And this is why the Lincoln Project exists. Democrats are always too afraid to get their hands dirty. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    Also, regarding Biden being "too old", "sleepy", and all that, remember- Biden got in to the race because like many of us, he was hugely concerned about the possibility of a second Trump term.  I don't think he was exactly thrilled to be running for president, but he knew he had as good or better chance than anyone at beating Trump, and, of course, he did.  I'll bet anything he would have been just as happy having another strong Democrat contender beat Trump and just be able to enjoy his retirement.  I can't even imagine keeping President Biden's busy schedule and he's got 8, almost 9 years on me.  I wish people would cut him some slack, and give due respect.  The alternative to his presidency would, frankly, be fucked up!
    I voted for him and respect what he is trying to do.
    Doesn't mean I changed my opinions on electing old people for what is one of the most challenging jobs I can imagine having to do.  

Very thankful he beat out the disaster known as Donald Trump.

I see your point and yes, I would like to see a younger, more energetic president as well, but we really didn't have another choice.  It always seems that way though, the lesser of two evils thing.   Only this time it was old and no longer at the top of his game vs totally screwed.  Easy decision!
    So because of the way the situation unfolded and because we have who we have, I think the least we can do is be supportive of our current president. 
    And looking at the future, Democrats need to get their shit together.  I have to be honest and say I'm just about ready to bail and go with the Lincoln Project folks.  I'd rather stay Democratic, but our party is starting to look like the people in the church I grew up in who have often been referred to as "the frozen chosen."  Screw that, I want some real progression in the the progressive movement.  I'm sick and tires of wishy-washy.   
    So what to do?  Anymore, I almost feel clueless.  Where to turn, what to do.  Just say "shove it" to the whole mess?  I wish (but I won't).
    The democrats just keep squandering all of their opportunities. The republicans always seem to have the longest view in the room as far as remaining in power, while the democrats just try to get everything at once and then bitch and complain when that doesn't work (shocker) and then lose the majority for another decade to the party who's more focused. 

Look at abortion. That's been a rallying cry for republicans for DECADES and we may now be on the brink of Roe being overturned. YET the majority of the country is pro choice. Imagine if democrats had that kind of resolve. Imagine if they even mentioned the issue in 2016. You likely wouldn't have had Trump become president and there'd be a solid majority of democrats on the supreme court right now.
    The Dems couls have all the power they need to be on a level playing field, they just don't ever take it.  
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,574
    The base, some of whom are on this site, don't see any of it as lies. They believe all the fearful,  hateful, ignorant bullshit that the rightwingosphere comes up with.
  • Options
    The base, some of whom are on this site, don't see any of it as lies. They believe all the fearful,  hateful, ignorant bullshit that the rightwingosphere comes up with.
    I was referring to the GOP politicians...they are willing to boldly lie and push bullshit which their constituents thrive on.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,831
    It really is advantageous when your voters view stupidity as a positive. You really don't need to do anything but demonize.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    It really is advantageous when your voters view stupidity as a positive. You really don't need to do anything but demonize.
    agreed....and it works

It is just unbelievable to me to keep seeing these people believe tRump's bullshit

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,792
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    Also, regarding Biden being "too old", "sleepy", and all that, remember- Biden got in to the race because like many of us, he was hugely concerned about the possibility of a second Trump term.  I don't think he was exactly thrilled to be running for president, but he knew he had as good or better chance than anyone at beating Trump, and, of course, he did.  I'll bet anything he would have been just as happy having another strong Democrat contender beat Trump and just be able to enjoy his retirement.  I can't even imagine keeping President Biden's busy schedule and he's got 8, almost 9 years on me.  I wish people would cut him some slack, and give due respect.  The alternative to his presidency would, frankly, be fucked up!
    Doesn't mean I changed my opinions on electing old people for what is one of the most challenging jobs I can imagine having to do.  

I see your point and yes, I would like to see a younger, more energetic president as well, but we really didn't have another choice.  It always seems that way though, the lesser of two evils thing.   Only this time it was old and no longer at the top of his game vs totally screwed.  Easy decision!
    So because of the way the situation unfolded and because we have who we have, I think the least we can do is be supportive of our current president. 
    And looking at the future, Democrats need to get their shit together.  I have to be honest and say I'm just about ready to bail and go with the Lincoln Project folks.  I'd rather stay Democratic, but our party is starting to look like the people in the church I grew up in who have often been referred to as "the frozen chosen."  Screw that, I want some real progression in the the progressive movement.  I'm sick and tires of wishy-washy.   
    So what to do?  Anymore, I almost feel clueless.  Where to turn, what to do.  Just say "shove it" to the whole mess?  I wish (but I won't).
    Going full on Lincoln Project isn't going to get you anything but regression.

Explain, please.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

The democrats just keep squandering all of their opportunities. The republicans always seem to have the longest view in the room as far as remaining in power, while the democrats just try to get everything at once and then bitch and complain when that doesn't work (shocker) and then lose the majority for another decade to the party who's more focused. 

Look at abortion. That's been a rallying cry for republicans for DECADES and we may now be on the brink of Roe being overturned. YET the majority of the country is pro choice. Imagine if democrats had that kind of resolve. Imagine if they even mentioned the issue in 2016. You likely wouldn't have had Trump become president and there'd be a solid majority of democrats on the supreme court right now.
    Resolve!  That is the key word and the key missing ingredient.  I don't know what it will take for Democrats to get that.  A good, strong, inspiring voice from within the party would be a good start.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,894
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Explain, please.
    Lincoln Project are a bunch of Republican never trumpers. they aren't democrats or anything close to progressive. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Explain, please.
    They are conservative republicans.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Explain, please.

Sorry, but that's a vague response that suggests all things conservative and all things republican are regressive. 
    So let's look at some of their positive points:
    -The Lincoln Project's two stated goals: First, Defeat Donald Trump at the ballot box. Second, ensure Trumpism failed alongside him.
    -They have said, "We must fight for the foundations of a democratic society: A new voting rights act. A new civil rights act. Increased election security and a commitment to keep foreign actors out of our elections."
    -And, "Lastly, we must identify, call out, and repudiate any and all false information, lies and fiction with which the Republican Party and its allies infect the American political bloodstream. We must remind people that open sewer pipes such as Facebook and Parler are the propagators of authoritarian belief, racism and white-nationalist terror."

Please tell me why you object to these things.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Explain, please.

Sorry, but that's a vague response that suggests all things conservative and all things republican are regressive. 
    -The Lincoln Project's two stated goals: First, Defeat Donald Trump at the ballot box. Second, ensure Trumpism failed alongside him.
    -They have said, "We must fight for the foundations of a democratic society: A new voting rights act. A new civil rights act. Increased election security and a commitment to keep foreign actors out of our elections."
    -And, "Lastly, we must identify, call out, and repudiate any and all false information, lies and fiction with which the Republican Party and its allies infect the American political bloodstream. We must remind people that open sewer pipes such as Facebook and Parler are the propagators of authoritarian belief, racism and white-nationalist terror."

Show me where they have made any inroads to changing the thought processes of mainstream republicans, where they have made progress towards a voting rights act etc.  All I see them doing is making money from well meaning libs that see them as cute for making ads that own trump.  The members all have supported big business, big energy and the war machine in the past.  The only thing they are doing now is stating goals as lip service to get more money into their PAC from more libs who like their "tough" act
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    edited November 2021
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Explain, please.

Show me where they have made any inroads to changing the thought processes of mainstream republicans, where they have made progress towards a voting rights act etc.  All I see them doing is making money from well meaning libs that see them as cute for making ads that own trump.  The members all have supported big business, big energy and the war machine in the past.  The only thing they are doing now is stating goals as lip service to get more money into their PAC from more libs who like their "tough" act

I honestly don't know how many republicans The Lincoln Project has managed to talk some sense into.  Some, no doubt, but I don't have statistics or proof for you.  But I do agree with what the are trying to do in the objectives I stated above.  To me, that is doing more than what you are doing here by posting ranting generalizations and brief, disparaging statements about the organization.

• Options
    edited November 2021
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Explain, please.

I honestly don't know how many republicans The Lincoln Project has managed to talk some sense into.  Some, no doubt, but I don't have statistics or proof for you.  But I do agree with what the are trying to do in the objectives I stated above.  To me, that is doing more than what you are doing here by posting ranting generalizations and brief, disparaging statements about the organization.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/08/us/politics/lincoln-project-weaver.html
    https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/lincoln-project-trump-fraud/

Their con is well documented.  If you want to turn the democratic party into 1980s republicans and make The Lincoln Party's founders even more wealthy, then by all means support them
    Post edited by static111 on
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Explain, please.

Their con is well documented.  If you want to turn the democratic party into 1980s republicans and make The Lincoln Party's founders even more wealthy, then by all means support them
    Yeah, that's me.  You got evil me pegged.
    I stand by what I've said and am not interested in arguing further. 
    Bye.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Resolve!  That is the key word and the key missing ingredient.  I don't know what it will take for Democrats to get that.  A good, strong, inspiring voice from within the party would be a good start.

The other issue with democrats, and this isn't really a bad thing, but because they're not a cult simply devoted to one candidate no matter what--there's much more differing of opinions. You've got far left almost socialists in Bernie and AOC and then you've got the folks in the center like Manchin and Sinema. So it will obviously lead to some more gridlock than what you get on the other side. 

One thing the last few years have showed us, though, is the folks in the center are the ones determining elections. That is they shouldn't vilify Manchin and Sinema so much because it's probably alienating those in the center who are concerned with overspending. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Explain, please.

Bye.
    It's takes like that from The Nation why the liberal wing of the party continues to lose them elections. It's like they forget the center lost them them 2016 and then won them the house in 2018 and then was the reason they didn't blow it again with nonsense like defunding the police last year. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

The other issue with democrats, and this isn't really a bad thing, but because they're not a cult simply devoted to one candidate no matter what--there's much more differing of opinions. You've got far left almost socialists in Bernie and AOC and then you've got the folks in the center like Manchin and Sinema. So it will obviously lead to some more gridlock than what you get on the other side. 

One thing the last few years have showed us, though, is the folks in the center are the ones determining elections. That is they shouldn't vilify Manchin and Sinema so much because it's probably alienating those in the center who are concerned with overspending. 

Good point.  Although I don' think the Republicans are totally united (thus the Lincoln Project), but the are generally strongly united, and unfortunately more and more so behind the radical right.  If Dems have a chance to not be over-powered by those radical right factions and risk the collapse of democracy, they are going to need stronger voices and willingness to rally around some central concepts in a show of unity.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Good point.  Although I don' think the Republicans are totally united (thus the Lincoln Project), but the are generally strongly united, and unfortunately more and more so behind the radical right.  If Dems have a chance to not be over-powered by those radical right factions and risk the collapse of democracy, they are going to need stronger voices and willingness to rally around some central concepts in a show of unity.
    I would imagine Juggler means elected Republicans (Lincoln Project are just high profile R's, but not elected officials, that I know of). most R's that has come out against trump has either been demolished at reelection (or will be) or simply chosen not to run again. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,831
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Explain, please.

Bye.
    It's takes like that from The Nation why the liberal wing of the party continues to lose them elections. It's like they forget the center lost them them 2016 and then won them the house in 2018 and then was the reason they didn't blow it again with nonsense like defunding the police last year. 
    My stances/beliefs/philosophies tend to be along with the liberal end of the party (or outside of the party). But we're not going from Trump all the way to the left in an instant. As I see it, we don't have the luxury to shoot the moon when we're clinging to the Republic. So, unfortunately, I feel like we just need to try to get back to where we've been* (i.e., at the very least, with no significant movement towards one-party autocracy) before we can get better than that. Both moderate Dems and the hard-left seem to underestimate the threat to the Republic right now...and sometimes it seems like the latter, while having no love for MAGA, sees moderate Dems as the true villain.

*That pisses people off because where we have been sucks. But making things better takes time and patience. We got A LOT worse over the last five years and we have to walk before we can run.

As for the Lincoln Project, I don't follow them closely enough to know whether they've accomplished anything but I see the value in an effort to try to win over the middle and that is much more of a Biden thing than an AOC thing.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Manchin and Sinema are not the center of the dem party. Far right as to almost and might as well be liberal repubs, maybe center right, if anything.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Explain, please.

Bye.
    Not trying to argue with you buddy.  If you want to leave this here I'm good.  Didn't mean to peg u as Brilux the evil republican because it seems you are anything but that.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,775
    There are other Republicans working to preserve America's Democracy.

'Trump Lost' Billboards Spring Up in Texas and Florida, Funded by GOP Group Against 'Audits'

Billboards proclaiming "Trump lost" have popped up in Texas, Florida and seven other states. The billboards were funded by Republicans for Voting Rights (RVR), a group that opposes statewide election audits conducted in support of the former president's baseless claim that voter fraud "stole" the 2020 election from him.

The billboards state, in all capital letters, "Trump Lost. No More 'Audits.'" They contain a profile image of Trump looking downward. The billboards have appeared in cities within Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia and Wisconsin.

continued at
    https://www.newsweek.com/trump-lost-billboards-spring-texas-florida-funded-gop-group-against-audits-1644792

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    OnWis97 said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Explain, please.

Bye.
    My stances/beliefs/philosophies tend to be along with the liberal end of the party (or outside of the party). But we're not going from Trump all the way to the left in an instant. As I see it, we don't have the luxury to shoot the moon when we're clinging to the Republic. So, unfortunately, I feel like we just need to try to get back to where we've been* (i.e., at the very least, with no significant movement towards one-party autocracy) before we can get better than that. Both moderate Dems and the hard-left seem to underestimate the threat to the Republic right now...and sometimes it seems like the latter, while having no love for MAGA, sees moderate Dems as the true villain.

*That pisses people off because where we have been sucks. But making things better takes time and patience. We got A LOT worse over the last five years and we have to walk before we can run.

As for the Lincoln Project, I don't follow them closely enough to know whether they've accomplished anything but I see the value in an effort to try to win over the middle and that is much more of a Biden thing than an AOC thing.
    I'm in agreement with you here. I've never understood why some on the far left are not accepting of any and any help they can get to restore people's faith in democracy. Who cares if there have been stark disagreements in the past? Makes no sense to me. All hands on deck. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    but to nicknyr's point, anyone else remember a time when something like this would just be laughed at on late night tv and not used as a weapon against his fitness to lead? (and we did stuff like this against trump as well)
    Bush puking on the Japanese PM?
    hahaha what???
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush_vomiting_incident
  • Options
    but to nicknyr's point, anyone else remember a time when something like this would just be laughed at on late night tv and not used as a weapon against his fitness to lead? (and we did stuff like this against trump as well)
    Bush puking on the Japanese PM?
    hahaha what???
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush_vomiting_incident
    haha, as a former massive Simpsons fan, I never understood that "ruin you like a japanese banquet" line until now. lol
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,444

• Options
    shecky said:

Ummmmm, sure. Makes it all go away, doesn’t it? Funny thing is, I doubt you’ve read the indictment. Merrimack oughta fire Bull Durham, if only so I could listen to the howls.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,709
    shecky said:

Do you know what the charges are?

Do you know what the bail is?

Do you know why he wasn't arraigned?

Do you know why he was released without electronic monitoring even though he's a Russian national?