Options

#46 President Joe Biden

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,797
    edited May 2021
    What exactly is going on with this colonial pipeline and gas? Seems like it's causing a shortage in the south. How does a pipeline get hacked?

Gas shortage fears lead to station outages in the Southeast as pipeline shutdown continues - CNN

"As of 7 a.m. ET, 24.8% of all gas stations in North Carolina, 15.4% in Georgia and 15% in Virginia are without gasoline, according to GasBuddy, an app that tracks fuel demand, prices and outages. All figures are higher than late Tuesday.
    Outages were also reported in South Carolina (13.4%), Florida (4.2%), Maryland (3.5%) and Tennessee (2.8%)
    The supply crunch appears to be much worse in some major metro areas. GasBuddy reported outages impacting 71% of the stations in metro Charlotte, nearly 60% in Atlanta, 72% in Raleigh and 73% in Pensacola."

seems to cover it....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    gvn2fly1421gvn2fly1421 Posts: 935
    What exactly is going on with this colonial pipeline and gas? Seems like it's causing a shortage in the south. How does a pipeline get hacked?

Gas shortage fears lead to station outages in the Southeast as pipeline shutdown continues - CNN

"As of 7 a.m. ET, 24.8% of all gas stations in North Carolina, 15.4% in Georgia and 15% in Virginia are without gasoline, according to GasBuddy, an app that tracks fuel demand, prices and outages. All figures are higher than late Tuesday.
    Outages were also reported in South Carolina (13.4%), Florida (4.2%), Maryland (3.5%) and Tennessee (2.8%)
      The supply crunch appears to be much worse in some major metro areas. GasBuddy reported outages impacting 71% of the stations in metro Charlotte, nearly 60% in Atlanta, 72% in Raleigh and 73% in Pensacola."
      Pipelines can get hacked.  Voting machines cannot.

BTW, can someone point me to the Kamala Harris thread...  Need to post this gem...

• Options
      mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631

Ransomware... happens all the time with medium to large businesses.  Right now they have shut down the supply chain for safety sake until they know the systems are secure. 
      • Options

BTW, can someone point me to the Kamala Harris thread...  Need to post this gem...

Voting machines have a paper audit trail, genius. 
        • Options
          HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833

they investigated and found no evidence of voting machine hacking. they didn't say it couldn't happen. they said it didn't happen. 

so kamala harris' dating history is relevan, how? because she's a woman in power, and that's the go-to for right wingers to use to criticize?

pathetic. 
            Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
            tbergstbergs Posts: 9,243

Oh no! The audacity of her to date a talk show host back in 2001. You should just create a culture wars thread so you can post this there.
              It's a hopeless situation...
            • Options
              The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,287
              Kamala looking good!
              chinese-happy.jpg
            • Options
              Why are the left and democrats so racist? Oreo? Uncle Tim? What the fuck?
            • Options
              No idea what this guy is talking about. However it seems.....disingenuous. SHOCKING!
              chinese-happy.jpg
            • Options
              So you only watch CNN and are clueless. Uninformed. How convenient 
            • Options
              Unlike the right,  most of us have lives and don't follow obscure stories.  But a quick Google shows that some idiot Democrat said that and now has resigned.  
            • Options
              yes, that's why the KKK endorses republicans. makes perfect fucking sense. 
              Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
              tbergstbergs Posts: 9,243
              :pensive:
              It's a hopeless situation...
            • Options
              No. 

Tell us, what has Tucker got you all hot and bothered with?
              chinese-happy.jpg
            • Options
              Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,609
              No. 

Tell us, what has Tucker got you all hot and bothered with?
              The crisis at the border.
              Private business being too cheap to pay for cybersecurity but its all Big Gubmint's fault.
              Mask mandates.
              Matt Getts Off being cancelled.
              Ruddy Ghouliani's law office being broken into by Big Gubmint.
              Tax increases on the wealthy and corporations.
              Wokeness.
              Windmills.
              President Biden hates Jews.
              Liz Cheney telling the truth.

Did I miss anything?
              09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
            • Options
              CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793

“Information is not Knowledge.” – Albert Einstein
              WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
            • Options
              gvn2fly1421gvn2fly1421 Posts: 935
              Posted in the coronavirus thread as well...  All vaxxed...  Special shout out to Nance sporting the double mask around the vaxxed while sporting no mask when face to face with her hairdresser!

• Options
              she was masked when she was with her hairdresser. she took it off when moving from room to room. bringing up nothingburgers from a year ago tells you all you need to know. 
              Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
              Posted in the coronavirus thread as well...  All vaxxed...  Special shout out to Nance sporting the double mask around the vaxxed while sporting no mask when face to face with her hairdresser!

Ooh this makes me so angry!!
            • Options
              gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,161
              mrussel1 said:

that is it!! i demand her resignation!! CAN CEL CAN CEL CAN CEL!!!

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!
              There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
            • Options
              mrussel1 said:

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!
              get the gallows ready. Let me get my raccoon hat! 
              Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
              gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,161
              mrussel1 said:

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!
              get the gallows ready. Let me get my raccoon hat! 
              don't forget your q flag. 

gotta make everyone think you are a trump supporter if you plan to do some illegal stuff.
              There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
            • Options
              mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888

Who cares? I just dropped my son off at pt/ot and everyone outside doing the same thing was wearing a mask. I am vaccinated so I put my mask on out of respect for the other people even though you don’t have to wear a mask
              outside.  I don’t get why wearing a mask is such a big f’ing deal.

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
            • Options
              because tucker carlson said you should admonish every single mask wearer because it makes you uncomfortable. 

it's his fucking dog whistle to those who wear face coverings as a matter of religion. we know who he's talking about.

"WHITE PEOPLE DON'T WEAR MASKS"  in other words. 
              Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
              BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,547
              mcgruff10 said:

Who cares? I just dropped my son off at pt/ot and everyone outside doing the same thing was wearing a mask. I am vaccinated so I put my mask on out of respect for the other people even though you don’t have to wear a mask
              outside.  I don’t get why wearing a mask is such a big f’ing deal.

Because the orange gift from God said not to.
              Because fucker gnarlson said not to
              Because alicks jonesing said not to
              Because focksnooze said not to
              Because anyone with any common sense said wearing a mask is the intelligent, right and respectful thing to do.
            • Options
              edited May 2021

Hey look! Responsible adults behaving with caution! The horror!

THANK GOD none of them are sporting a tan suit...

By the way, that's Mitch Mcconnel on the left and Mccarthy was cropped out of the picture. I guess your wacko right wing blog forgot to mention that. 
              chinese-happy.jpg
            • Options
              josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
              Ha there’s still a couple of Qpublicans hanging around these boards lol 
              jesus greets me looks just like me ....
            • Options
              Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,728
              because tucker carlson said you should admonish every single mask wearer because it makes you uncomfortable. 

it's his fucking dog whistle to those who wear face coverings as a matter of religion. we know who he's talking about.

I can’t believe this is where your mind went. I look at Tucker’s dumb anti-mask stuff as political. As in “the Democrats want you to wear this, so don’t.” I think it’s a pretty big stretch to suggest it has anything to do with dog-whistling about religious face maskings or race. And I say this while taking Tucker’s white nationalism into account. It’s as if you think he’s racist, but want him to be even more racist. 
              2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
              http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
            • Options

I can’t believe this is where your mind went. I look at Tucker’s dumb anti-mask stuff as political. As in “the Democrats want you to wear this, so don’t.” I think it’s a pretty big stretch to suggest it has anything to do with dog-whistling about religious face maskings or race. And I say this while taking Tucker’s white nationalism into account. It’s as if you think he’s racist, but want him to be even more racist. 
              because i want him to be even more racist? that makes zero sense. 

i think it's entirely plausible. you don't. that's allowed. 
              Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
              Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,728

because i want him to be even more racist? that makes zero sense. 

i think it's entirely plausible. you don't. that's allowed. 
              It’s just that at no point in this pandemic, with all the talk of masks, has my mind gone to people that wear masks for religious reasons, and that there could be some white supremacy angle to someone being anti-mask. So reading this just came off as you really stretching for a new racist narrative. I’m surprised the New York Times didn’t come up with it first actually. 
              2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
              http://wegotshit.blogspot.com