JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    How could the US pay $106 billion? 
    https://www.axios.com/2023/10/20/biden-budget-request-ukraine-israel-border

Americans are having a hard time paying their month to month expenses. American Credit Card debt is at an all time record high. Our national debt is at an all time record high.

Let's give money to other countries when America can't afford to pay our own bills! Lets go Brandon!
    Some,  many of us support democracy and the US position as the leader of the free world.  That position isn't free. But we've held it for 75 years and to continue,  it means supporting democracies at risk. I'm sorry you don't understand or agree with it.  But I'm betting you did in 2002.
    We are in much worse financial shape than we were in 2002. We can only over spend so much before we burst. 
    I mean seriously... that's a joke argument.  You're really trying to argue that Iraq was an affordable war,  where not only did we spend 3 trillion,  but 7k Americans were killed and countless more wounded or suffering PTSD, compared to Ukraine where not one US service member has been wounded and we continue to inflict devastation on our global enemy.  

That's a joke. 
    I never argued that the Iraq war was affordable. I agree that it wasn't and it should never have happened.

I am talking about right now in 2023. Where are we going to find $106 billion?
    Trump added 2 trillion to the deficit with unnecessary tax cuts and you said nothing. 

The hypocrisy of maga know no bounds...and is constantly on full display. 
    I did say something and expressed that multiple times. You don't know what you speak of. 
    Bullshit. 
    Prove it.
    Show me where you criticized the tax cuts and I'll admit I'm wrong. 

Until then I call bullshit. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    edited October 2023
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:

Americans are having a hard time paying their month to month expenses. American Credit Card debt is at an all time record high. Our national debt is at an all time record high.

Let's give money to other countries when America can't afford to pay our own bills! Lets go Brandon!
    Some,  many of us support democracy and the US position as the leader of the free world.  That position isn't free. But we've held it for 75 years and to continue,  it means supporting democracies at risk. I'm sorry you don't understand or agree with it.  But I'm betting you did in 2002.
    We are in much worse financial shape than we were in 2002. We can only over spend so much before we burst. 
    I mean seriously... that's a joke argument.  You're really trying to argue that Iraq was an affordable war,  where not only did we spend 3 trillion,  but 7k Americans were killed and countless more wounded or suffering PTSD, compared to Ukraine where not one US service member has been wounded and we continue to inflict devastation on our global enemy.  

That's a joke. 
    I never argued that the Iraq war was affordable. I agree that it wasn't and it should never have happened.

An eastern European war,  Russia controlling the bread basket of Europe (Ukraine), controlling the Dnieper, widespread conflict in the Middle East,  all of these would cost us significantly more than 100 billion and zero US lives.  I believe you're being penny wise,  dollar foolish.  
  • JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:

That's a joke. 

Trump added 2 trillion to the deficit with unnecessary tax cuts and you said nothing. 

I did say something and expressed that multiple times. You don't know what you speak of. 
    Bullshit. 
    Prove it.

My life doesn't revolve around a Pearl Jam message board so I can't go back in time so you can simply read all of the things I've ever said. Call bullshit all you want.
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,077
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:

That's a joke. 

Bullshit. 
    Prove it.

My life doesn't revolve around a Pearl Jam message board so I can't go back in time so you can simply read all of the things I've ever said. Call bullshit all you want.
    I call it when I see it, and I see it here: 

Bullshit. 
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:

That's a joke. 

Bullshit. 
    Prove it.

Bullshit. 
    Are you calling me a liar? I was just banned for 2 weeks for calling someone a liar. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:

That's a joke. 

Bullshit. 
    Prove it.

Yet here you are! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:

That's a joke. 

Bullshit. 
    Prove it.

Bullshit. 
    Are you calling me a liar? I was just banned for 2 weeks for calling someone a liar. 
    I didn't call you a liar, I called bullshit on your claim. You can click where it says "» show previous quotes " and see for yourself.  
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    edited October 2023
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:

That's a joke. 

Bullshit. 
    Prove it.

Bullshit. 
    JB, my man! I can provide a tutorial on how to use the search function. It's pretty easy. Unless you are afraid you cannot backup your claim, of course. Let me know. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
  • Two American hostages released by Hamas. Fuck you Brandon! Did I do that correctly?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    Two American hostages released by Hamas. Fuck you Brandon! Did I do that correctly?
    He’s boring as fuck doing all this humanitarian crap 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • He did do a great toss of paper towels at the Puerto Rican hurricane folks 
    And redirected a hurricane with a magic sharpie.
    that might have been mortimer ichabad marker from picture pages.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Two American hostages released by Hamas. Fuck you Brandon! Did I do that correctly?
    bArBdOn ShOuLdA gOt 5 FrEe!!!

WoRsT BrEsDeNt EvEr!!!

WoRsT BrEsDeNt EvEr!!!
    this is how it is done, my man.

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,692
    edited October 2023
    Two American hostages released by Hamas. Fuck you Brandon! Did I do that correctly?

WoRsT BrEsDeNt EvEr!!!
    this is how it is done, my man.

You tell him! 
    I mean you tell you! 
    I mean... I don't know what I mean, except branm that Dandon! 
    Post edited by brianlux on
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:

That's a joke. 

Bullshit. 
    Prove it.

Bullshit. 
    JB, my man! I can provide a tutorial on how to use the search function. It's pretty easy. Unless you are afraid you cannot backup your claim, of course. Let me know. 

www.myspace.com
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,871
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat said:
    i am surprised they did not cut her off, because what she was saying clearly does not fit with the fox news narrative that biden was walking on the beach instead of working.

edited October 2023
    I saw a lot of chatter about how he could be taking leisurely strolls on the beach while all this is happening......the beach is essentially his back fucking yard. So ridiculous. 

Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    edited October 2023
    Maybe those Trump tax cuts from 6 years ago are finally paying off?

Hey oh
    www.myspace.com
    “We were told a recession was coming.  Now the economy is booming.  Another broken Biden promise.”
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    “We were told a recession was coming.  Now the economy is booming.  Another broken Biden promise.”
    That's great!
  • Just wait until the repub congress shuts down gubmint and then vastly curtails gubmint spending except for the military and passes huge tax cuts for the top 1%. That’ll result in huuuuuge GDP numbers and make the Brandon Crime Family’s economy look and feel like a recession.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
    That's great that the economy is "booming" but how do you explain that many American families are struggling to pay their month to month bills? 
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/oct/25/fbi-had-40-informants-tracking-biden-family-financ/

More than 40 confidential sources were providing information to the FBI about the Biden family and they produced credible evidence of corruption, the Senate’s most senior lawmaker said Wednesday.

But the allegations ran into resistance from biased officials at the FBI and Justice Department, who led an effort to hinder probes into President Biden, his brother James Biden and his son Hunter Biden, said Sen. Charles E. Grassley, Iowa Republican.

The senator also said he has found out that the FBI had information as far back as October 2020 that contradicted then-candidate Joe Biden’s claims that he wasn’t aware of Hunter Biden’s business dealings.

• JB16057 said:
    That's great that the economy is "booming" but how do you explain that many American families are struggling to pay their month to month bills? 
    What data do you have that backs that claim up? People struggle to pay their bills all the time, it’s called personal responsibility and life. Why even POOTWH struggles to pay his bills, particularly his legal bills and he’s a billionaire!

Brilliantati©
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    JB16057 said:
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/oct/25/fbi-had-40-informants-tracking-biden-family-financ/

More than 40 confidential sources were providing information to the FBI about the Biden family and they produced credible evidence of corruption, the Senate’s most senior lawmaker said Wednesday.

But the allegations ran into resistance from biased officials at the FBI and Justice Department, who led an effort to hinder probes into President Biden, his brother James Biden and his son Hunter Biden, said Sen. Charles E. Grassley, Iowa Republican.

The senator also said he has found out that the FBI had information as far back as October 2020 that contradicted then-candidate Joe Biden’s claims that he wasn’t aware of Hunter Biden’s business dealings.

"said Sen Chuck Grassley"....devastating stuff man
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    JB16057 said:
    What data do you have that backs that claim up? People struggle to pay their bills all the time, it’s called personal responsibility and life. Why even POOTWH struggles to pay his bills, particularly his legal bills and he’s a billionaire!
    You can look up your own data or talk to your neighbors and ask them how they are doing. America has record high credit card debt. That's not good. 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    JB16057 said:

I thought republicans thought all confidential informants were liars or deep state operatives. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

JB16057 said:

"said Sen Chuck Grassley"....devastating stuff man
    Is the FBI disputing this? You'd think that if this wasn't true, the FBI would come out and say so.