JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

For the last fucking time, a 1023 report is an UNVERIFIED account from a person.  There is no fact checking or evidence required.  I could go to the FBI and say that the PJ 10C board is a front for child trafficking and accuse a guy named TJ of being the leader.  And they will create a 1023.  

How do you not understand this?  How do you consider anonymous accusations AND hearsay to be evidence?  Give me a fucking break.  
    They spend so much time on bullshit like this...yet the guy they voted for twice and likely will again next year literally faces years in prison. Unreal. 
    BUT TRUMP!!! 
    Upset that you are still unable to defend Trump? Understandable for sure, but one wonders why you continually walk straight into these situations again and again...
    I don't feel the need to defend Trump. I don't like Trump. This is the Joe Biden thread but I know that's really hard for you because all you want to talk about is Trump. 
    You voted for him twice and said you will vote for him a third time. The fact that you cannot defend him is a sad reflection on the republican party.
    I don't like the Republican party. I can't defend them just like you can't defend why Democrats won't be having debates. 
    Debates? Why would anyone in either party defend that? Their candidate is the incumbent president, tj. No incumbent has participated in a primary debate in 50 years. 

And for someone who claims to not like the republican party or trump, you sure seem lock and step with all their weirdo talking points every time you come here. 

Really hope Trump isn't too cowardly to not attend the republican one next month. 

The Democratic party is fooling you hook, line and sinker. Do you really believe that Joe Biden is the best Democrat candidate for President?Look at how much Biden has slowed down in just the last 3 years. There's still another 5 to go if he's re-elected. 

If something were to happen to Joe, we're stuck with Kamala. Do you really believe this is what is best for our country? The Democrat party are taking you for a ride.
    I think the Dem party is currently crap. Joe is old as hell and I would not let Kamala run my kid's school library.  Unfortunately there is no reasonable republican alternative.  If the Dems think the safe bet is Biden then I guess that is my only choice.  Just like I don't like that cars cost a zillion dollars but will have to get one soon because there is currently not a workable alternative.  

The sitting presidential party hasn't had debates in years.  I'm fine with that. It seemed to work until now.  If there was a great upcoming dem that could get some serious support and pull some republicans and they got stonewalled by the DNC that would be a different argument.  However, as of now that candidate doesn't exist.  So I will do what I did last time and vote for the front runner of the party with a platform that will best help me and other Americans, based on results not boasts and hyperbole.
    And I'm in the same boat with the Republican party yet I get demonized for it. Trump is not my pick for President but if that's all I have VS a Democrat that I can't get behind, I'm stuck but I won't be voting for Joe Biden. 

The Democrat party are keeping Joe on the ballot because if he announced he wasn't going to run, the next most logical choice would be Kamala and she is an absolute disaster.
    But you are most assuredly NOT in the same boat. You're not even in the water dude.

Donald Trump tried, unsuccessfully to dismantle our democracy. He will attempt to do so again, if he does not end up in prison for his first failed attempt. There is no comparison to Donald Trump. None. This is by no means a lesser of two evils situation we were presented with over and over again prior to 2016, my man.

Voting for Trump once was reprehensible.
    Voting for Trump twice was idiotic.
    Voting for Trump a THIRD TIME should be grounds for deportation as far as I am concerned.
    Grounds for deportation? That is pathetic. 
    Three strikes and you're out, bud. 
    Ok keyboard warrior. 
    Hey pal, I don't make the rules. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,431
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,079
    mickeyrat said:
    These people look like they care deeply about healthcare and education.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,487
    mickeyrat said:
    Total deplorable’s even the kids! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,251
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

For the last fucking time, a 1023 report is an UNVERIFIED account from a person.  There is no fact checking or evidence required.  I could go to the FBI and say that the PJ 10C board is a front for child trafficking and accuse a guy named TJ of being the leader.  And they will create a 1023.  

How do you not understand this?  How do you consider anonymous accusations AND hearsay to be evidence?  Give me a fucking break.  
    They spend so much time on bullshit like this...yet the guy they voted for twice and likely will again next year literally faces years in prison. Unreal. 
    BUT TRUMP!!! 
    Upset that you are still unable to defend Trump? Understandable for sure, but one wonders why you continually walk straight into these situations again and again...
    I don't feel the need to defend Trump. I don't like Trump. This is the Joe Biden thread but I know that's really hard for you because all you want to talk about is Trump. 
    You voted for him twice and said you will vote for him a third time. The fact that you cannot defend him is a sad reflection on the republican party.
    I don't like the Republican party. I can't defend them just like you can't defend why Democrats won't be having debates. 
    Debates? Why would anyone in either party defend that? Their candidate is the incumbent president, tj. No incumbent has participated in a primary debate in 50 years. 

And for someone who claims to not like the republican party or trump, you sure seem lock and step with all their weirdo talking points every time you come here. 

Really hope Trump isn't too cowardly to not attend the republican one next month. 

The Democratic party is fooling you hook, line and sinker. Do you really believe that Joe Biden is the best Democrat candidate for President?Look at how much Biden has slowed down in just the last 3 years. There's still another 5 to go if he's re-elected. 

If something were to happen to Joe, we're stuck with Kamala. Do you really believe this is what is best for our country? The Democrat party are taking you for a ride.
    I think the Dem party is currently crap. Joe is old as hell and I would not let Kamala run my kid's school library.  Unfortunately there is no reasonable republican alternative.  If the Dems think the safe bet is Biden then I guess that is my only choice.  Just like I don't like that cars cost a zillion dollars but will have to get one soon because there is currently not a workable alternative.  

The sitting presidential party hasn't had debates in years.  I'm fine with that. It seemed to work until now.  If there was a great upcoming dem that could get some serious support and pull some republicans and they got stonewalled by the DNC that would be a different argument.  However, as of now that candidate doesn't exist.  So I will do what I did last time and vote for the front runner of the party with a platform that will best help me and other Americans, based on results not boasts and hyperbole.
    And I'm in the same boat with the Republican party yet I get demonized for it. Trump is not my pick for President but if that's all I have VS a Democrat that I can't get behind, I'm stuck but I won't be voting for Joe Biden. 

The Democrat party are keeping Joe on the ballot because if he announced he wasn't going to run, the next most logical choice would be Kamala and she is an absolute disaster.
    But you are most assuredly NOT in the same boat. You're not even in the water dude.

Donald Trump tried, unsuccessfully to dismantle our democracy. He will attempt to do so again, if he does not end up in prison for his first failed attempt. There is no comparison to Donald Trump. None. This is by no means a lesser of two evils situation we were presented with over and over again prior to 2016, my man.

Voting for Trump a THIRD TIME should be grounds for deportation as far as I am concerned.
    Would you rather have the military in Afghanistan and still spending billions.  Are you mad at the tens of thousands of civilians killed and the thousands of US service members and contractors over 20 years? Or just the 13 that died when Biden finally got us out of the mess?  If so why does that 13 effect you more than the previous thousands?
    Biden killed 13 US Troops.
    I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt that you weren't delusional and had an actual argument.  It appears there is none.  If however you can make a case on how the 13 soldiers lost in the withdrawal is somehow worse than or somehow more egregious than any of the other war dead I will wait for a cogent answer.  The fact of the matter is no war plan goes perfectly and since the withdrawal no more US soldiers have been needlessly killed in that conflict.  I'm not sure how no more billions and no more war dead is a bad thing.

I still haven't seen any evidence that Biden killed anyone.  Repeating it won't make it true no matter how many times you say it, for those of us still able to reason anyway.
    Have you seen evidence that Trump killed cops? Are you mad because he isn't in prison for murder?

The only reason I said Biden killed 13 US Troops is because "Trump killed cops". 

You are spending way too much time trying to tell me how I should think. We aren't going to agree and both of us will call the other side delusional. Do you really think it's worth continuing this conversation? 

And now I'm being told that I should be deported. This place is a cesspool of hate. 

So you now know what it feels like to be called out for hate by former president trump? Oh wait, there’s no comparison.

and yes, without trumps actions leading to Jan six, those five cops would still be alive today.

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 37,019
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

Would you rather have the military in Afghanistan and still spending billions.  Are you mad at the tens of thousands of civilians killed and the thousands of US service members and contractors over 20 years? Or just the 13 that died when Biden finally got us out of the mess?  If so why does that 13 effect you more than the previous thousands?
    I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt that you weren't delusional and had an actual argument.  It appears there is none.  If however you can make a case on how the 13 soldiers lost in the withdrawal is somehow worse than or somehow more egregious than any of the other war dead I will wait for a cogent answer.  The fact of the matter is no war plan goes perfectly and since the withdrawal no more US soldiers have been needlessly killed in that conflict.  I'm not sure how no more billions and no more war dead is a bad thing.

I still haven't seen any evidence that Biden killed anyone.  Repeating it won't make it true no matter how many times you say it, for those of us still able to reason anyway.
    Have you seen evidence that Trump killed cops? Are you mad because he isn't in prison for murder?

The only reason I said Biden killed 13 US Troops is because "Trump killed cops". 

You are spending way too much time trying to tell me how I should think. We aren't going to agree and both of us will call the other side delusional. Do you really think it's worth continuing this conversation? 

And now I'm being told that I should be deported. This place is a cesspool of hate. 

So you now know what it feels like to be called out for hate by former president trump? Oh wait, there’s no comparison.

and yes, without trumps actions leading to Jan six, those five cops would still be alive today.

But it was just a tourist visit.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

That is not a fact. 
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

That is not a fact. 
    Is it more or less likely that POOTWH’s statements, twats, speeches at rallies and 62 failed court challenges increased or decreased the likelihood of violence on 1/6? Was POOTWH’s twat to come to the capitol “it will be wild” more or less likely to draw attendees? Be honest.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,547
    Lol. Those people would not have even been there if it were not for Trump lying to them about his election being stolen.

Wait...this is the guy who claims to not like Trump anymore? Twilight zone with these magas. Jesus...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,672
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

That is not a fact. 
    If he accepted his election loss and conceded, January 6th doesn’t happen. 

That’s an irrefutable fact. 
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,315
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

That is not a fact. 
    fact- trump invited those people to the capitol

fact- trump said he would march with them to the capitol

fact- trump egged them on and did not march with them to the capitol

fact- those people broke in and illegally entered the capitol, injuring and killing police officers in the process.

if trump had not told those people to show up and march to the capitol, it does not take atticus finch to conclude that those officers would be alive today.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

That is not a fact. 
    If he accepted his election loss and conceded, January 6th doesn’t happen. 

That’s an irrefutable fact. 
    this is the crux of it right here. recently gop candidates are so narcissistic that they cannot bring themselves to admit they lost and actually concede the election.

trump and kari lake are the 2 biggest losers in american history.

i mean, glass joe has a record of 1 and 99, trump has lost 2 popular votes and kari lake lost too.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,431
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
  • Options
    https://www.cnbc.com/2023/07/20/bidens-economic-approval-rating-rises-slightly-but-is-still-just-37percent-despite-bidenomics-push.html

Biden’s economic approval rating rises slightly, but is still just 37% despite ‘Bidenomics’ push

Americans still can't afford fuel or groceries so just keep spouting off your bullshit of "winning". Many Americans are struggling to pay bills. 
    Americans have a record amount of credit card debt. Gasoline prices just had their biggest one day jump in a year. The US economy slowed down in June. There are still concerns of a recession. None of this is "winning".
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    https://www.cnbc.com/2023/07/20/bidens-economic-approval-rating-rises-slightly-but-is-still-just-37percent-despite-bidenomics-push.html

Biden’s economic approval rating rises slightly, but is still just 37% despite ‘Bidenomics’ push

Americans still can't afford fuel or groceries so just keep spouting off your bullshit of "winning". Many Americans are struggling to pay bills. 
    Americans have a record amount of credit card debt. Gasoline prices just had their biggest one day jump in a year. The US economy slowed down in June. There are still concerns of a recession. None of this is "winning".
    yeah biden should cut taxes for billionaires again and add another 2 trillion to the national debt.

this is seriously the republican plan if they win the election. just watch.

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,251
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

That is not a fact. 
    You did see the select committees report, and all of the republicans who testified?

Hint, it was all trump. Fact.
  • Options
    JB16057 said:

Go back and look at where Biden started his presidency and tell me it’s not winning! 
  • Options
    JB16057 said:

Guess they ought to get a second or third job, pull themselves up by the bootstraps and quit expecting a government handout. Maybe downsize, get a more efficient car, move away from the small town with no prospects (I hear Tejas and Flo Rida are Shangra Las of opportunity), move closer to work, become a bartender or slaughterhouse worker (repub governors want kids as young as 14 working in those positions so there must be openings, or repub governors just like kids?) or get educated so they don't have to work low paying menial jobs?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,547
    edited July 2023
    GDP rose 2% last quarter, job market is doing well, unemployment is low and inflation is down 6% from last year. Still problems and still a chance of a mild recession (which is not the worst thing that could happen btw), but a soft landing looks increasingly likely.

It is continuously amusing how maga's only care about polling when it is favorable for them though. 

https://apnews.com/article/economy-growth-gdp-inflation-consumers-federal-reserve-14560ad6bbb6b5322f9bccffc918ac04

Also, not that the president has much to do with the stock market, but since the previous guy and his maga supporters never shut up about it--dow's up like 5,000 points from when Biden took office, nearing all time high levels again.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/07/26/the-dow-is-riding-its-longest-winning-streak-since-2017-heres-why.html

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,834
    Welp the Fed comes out and now forecasts no recession. What a terrible economy we're living in...
  • Options
    Communism! Socialism! And of course the vast Brandon Crime Family real estate empire will profit mightily!

Biden administration taking new actions to boost housing affordability and availability

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

That is not a fact. 
    You did see the select committees report, and all of the republicans who testified?

You should charge him with murder. 
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

That is not a fact. 

You should charge him with murder. 

Good news, his indictment for January 6th is imminent.
  • Options
    Welp the Fed comes out and now forecasts no recession. What a terrible economy we're living in...
    Welp groceries and fuel are still more expensive than ever and many families are struggling. The economy is not great for everyone. 
  • Options
    JB16057 said:

Go back and look at where Biden started his presidency and tell me it’s not winning! 
    Where Biden started his presidency? You mean the low prices that we used to have? Since Biden took office, the price of everything has risen more than 10%.

We're told that inflation is going down yet the price of every day life is still high. That's not winning. 
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Where Biden started his presidency? You mean the low prices that we used to have? Since Biden took office, the price of everything has risen more than 10%.

We're told that inflation is going down yet the price of every day life is still high. That's not winning. 
    That's capitalism for you. 

https://www.npr.org/2023/05/19/1177180972/economists-are-reconsidering-how-much-corporate-profits-drive-inflation

"In the past, corporate profit growth accounted for maybe a third of inflation. But a report from the Kansas City Fed found that nearly 60% of inflation in 2021 was because of corporate profits."
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,198
    JB16057 said:
    Welp groceries and fuel are still more expensive than ever and many families are struggling. The economy is not great for everyone. 
    which is a sign of a hot economy...unfortunate but true
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,198
    edited July 2023
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

unemployment rate when he took office was 6.3%...3.5% now

dow jones....31K vs 35500 now
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

That's capitalism for you. 

https://www.npr.org/2023/05/19/1177180972/economists-are-reconsidering-how-much-corporate-profits-drive-inflation

"In the past, corporate profit growth accounted for maybe a third of inflation. But a report from the Kansas City Fed found that nearly 60% of inflation in 2021 was because of corporate profits."
    They need a tax break. A huuuuuuge tax break. From the current 24% to 15% at least.

Brilliantati©