JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

For the last fucking time, a 1023 report is an UNVERIFIED account from a person.  There is no fact checking or evidence required.  I could go to the FBI and say that the PJ 10C board is a front for child trafficking and accuse a guy named TJ of being the leader.  And they will create a 1023.  

How do you not understand this?  How do you consider anonymous accusations AND hearsay to be evidence?  Give me a fucking break.  
    They spend so much time on bullshit like this...yet the guy they voted for twice and likely will again next year literally faces years in prison. Unreal. 
    BUT TRUMP!!! 
    Upset that you are still unable to defend Trump? Understandable for sure, but one wonders why you continually walk straight into these situations again and again...
    I don't feel the need to defend Trump. I don't like Trump. This is the Joe Biden thread but I know that's really hard for you because all you want to talk about is Trump. 
    You voted for him twice and said you will vote for him a third time. The fact that you cannot defend him is a sad reflection on the republican party.
    I don't like the Republican party. I can't defend them just like you can't defend why Democrats won't be having debates. 
    Debates? Why would anyone in either party defend that? Their candidate is the incumbent president, tj. No incumbent has participated in a primary debate in 50 years. 

And for someone who claims to not like the republican party or trump, you sure seem lock and step with all their weirdo talking points every time you come here. 

Really hope Trump isn't too cowardly to not attend the republican one next month. 

The Democratic party is fooling you hook, line and sinker. Do you really believe that Joe Biden is the best Democrat candidate for President?Look at how much Biden has slowed down in just the last 3 years. There's still another 5 to go if he's re-elected. 

If something were to happen to Joe, we're stuck with Kamala. Do you really believe this is what is best for our country? The Democrat party are taking you for a ride.
    I think the Dem party is currently crap. Joe is old as hell and I would not let Kamala run my kid's school library.  Unfortunately there is no reasonable republican alternative.  If the Dems think the safe bet is Biden then I guess that is my only choice.  Just like I don't like that cars cost a zillion dollars but will have to get one soon because there is currently not a workable alternative.  

The sitting presidential party hasn't had debates in years.  I'm fine with that. It seemed to work until now.  If there was a great upcoming dem that could get some serious support and pull some republicans and they got stonewalled by the DNC that would be a different argument.  However, as of now that candidate doesn't exist.  So I will do what I did last time and vote for the front runner of the party with a platform that will best help me and other Americans, based on results not boasts and hyperbole.
    And I'm in the same boat with the Republican party yet I get demonized for it. Trump is not my pick for President but if that's all I have VS a Democrat that I can't get behind, I'm stuck but I won't be voting for Joe Biden. 

The Democrat party are keeping Joe on the ballot because if he announced he wasn't going to run, the next most logical choice would be Kamala and she is an absolute disaster.
    But you are most assuredly NOT in the same boat. You're not even in the water dude.

Donald Trump tried, unsuccessfully to dismantle our democracy. He will attempt to do so again, if he does not end up in prison for his first failed attempt. There is no comparison to Donald Trump. None. This is by no means a lesser of two evils situation we were presented with over and over again prior to 2016, my man.

Voting for Trump once was reprehensible.
    Voting for Trump twice was idiotic.
    Voting for Trump a THIRD TIME should be grounds for deportation as far as I am concerned.
    Grounds for deportation? That is pathetic. 
    Would you rather have the military in Afghanistan and still spending billions.  Are you mad at the tens of thousands of civilians killed and the thousands of US service members and contractors over 20 years? Or just the 13 that died when Biden finally got us out of the mess?  If so why does that 13 effect you more than the previous thousands?
    Biden killed 13 US Troops.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 37,010
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

For the last fucking time, a 1023 report is an UNVERIFIED account from a person.  There is no fact checking or evidence required.  I could go to the FBI and say that the PJ 10C board is a front for child trafficking and accuse a guy named TJ of being the leader.  And they will create a 1023.  

How do you not understand this?  How do you consider anonymous accusations AND hearsay to be evidence?  Give me a fucking break.  
    They spend so much time on bullshit like this...yet the guy they voted for twice and likely will again next year literally faces years in prison. Unreal. 
    BUT TRUMP!!! 
    Upset that you are still unable to defend Trump? Understandable for sure, but one wonders why you continually walk straight into these situations again and again...
    I don't feel the need to defend Trump. I don't like Trump. This is the Joe Biden thread but I know that's really hard for you because all you want to talk about is Trump. 
    You voted for him twice and said you will vote for him a third time. The fact that you cannot defend him is a sad reflection on the republican party.
    I don't like the Republican party. I can't defend them just like you can't defend why Democrats won't be having debates. 
    Debates? Why would anyone in either party defend that? Their candidate is the incumbent president, tj. No incumbent has participated in a primary debate in 50 years. 

And for someone who claims to not like the republican party or trump, you sure seem lock and step with all their weirdo talking points every time you come here. 

Really hope Trump isn't too cowardly to not attend the republican one next month. 

The Democratic party is fooling you hook, line and sinker. Do you really believe that Joe Biden is the best Democrat candidate for President?Look at how much Biden has slowed down in just the last 3 years. There's still another 5 to go if he's re-elected. 

If something were to happen to Joe, we're stuck with Kamala. Do you really believe this is what is best for our country? The Democrat party are taking you for a ride.
    I think the Dem party is currently crap. Joe is old as hell and I would not let Kamala run my kid's school library.  Unfortunately there is no reasonable republican alternative.  If the Dems think the safe bet is Biden then I guess that is my only choice.  Just like I don't like that cars cost a zillion dollars but will have to get one soon because there is currently not a workable alternative.  

The sitting presidential party hasn't had debates in years.  I'm fine with that. It seemed to work until now.  If there was a great upcoming dem that could get some serious support and pull some republicans and they got stonewalled by the DNC that would be a different argument.  However, as of now that candidate doesn't exist.  So I will do what I did last time and vote for the front runner of the party with a platform that will best help me and other Americans, based on results not boasts and hyperbole.
    And I'm in the same boat with the Republican party yet I get demonized for it. Trump is not my pick for President but if that's all I have VS a Democrat that I can't get behind, I'm stuck but I won't be voting for Joe Biden. 

The Democrat party are keeping Joe on the ballot because if he announced he wasn't going to run, the next most logical choice would be Kamala and she is an absolute disaster.
    But you are most assuredly NOT in the same boat. You're not even in the water dude.

Donald Trump tried, unsuccessfully to dismantle our democracy. He will attempt to do so again, if he does not end up in prison for his first failed attempt. There is no comparison to Donald Trump. None. This is by no means a lesser of two evils situation we were presented with over and over again prior to 2016, my man.

Voting for Trump a THIRD TIME should be grounds for deportation as far as I am concerned.
    Would you rather have the military in Afghanistan and still spending billions.  Are you mad at the tens of thousands of civilians killed and the thousands of US service members and contractors over 20 years? Or just the 13 that died when Biden finally got us out of the mess?  If so why does that 13 effect you more than the previous thousands?
    Has he been charged with a crime? Until he is, you’re just making shit up.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

That is really an excellent point you've made there. I'm glad we can agree on this.
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

That is really an excellent point you've made there. I'm glad we can agree on this.
    Who do you believe will be convicted of a crime first, POOTWH or the Brandon Crime Family?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

Who do you believe will be convicted of a crime first, POOTWH or the Brandon Crime Family?
    Only time will tell. Fuck the both of them. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,417
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 
    Trump is responsible for the deaths of five cops, and conservatives are still supporting him over everyone else 

Trump is the only topic conservatives are allowed to discuss bc he is responsible for police deaths yet the right STILL SUPPORTS HIM. There is nothing else you get to say outside of trump until he is defeated

If you and your brethren think that's funny, its time to tear this country in two, bc supporting a cop killer is non negotiable.  
    Biden is responsible for killing 13 U.S Troops. Let me guess..... BUT TRUMP!!!
    Biden intentionally inflamed a mob and sent them into a direct confrontation with service members?  When did this happen?  I missed that news.
    Biden's plan to pull the US out of Afghanistan was highly flawed and 13 U.S. Troops lost their lives. The Taliban took control of the country before we were even able to fully withdraw.

Biden promised to evacuate every US citizen from Afghanistan that wanted to leave. Why does no one hold him to his promise? How many of these US citizens have died because Biden abandoned them there?

How many Afghans died due to Biden pulling us out of Afghanistan? 

Let me guess..... BUT TRUMP!!!!
    for the last time. the afghan withdrawl plan was trump's plan on trump's timeline. biden just did not delay it. read a news article.
    For the last time, when Biden took office, he dismantled a ton of Trump's policies. Biden didn't delay Afghanistan and he knew that it was going to be a shit show and he followed through with it anyways. Trump did not force Biden to do what he did.

This is just another, BUT TRUMP!! excuse. It's getting past the point of pathetic. 

Biden had enough information to make changes to the withdrawal in Afghanistan but none of you will admit that is true and that Biden could've done a better job. 

Biden's withdrawal killed 13 US Troops. Trump didn't sign that order, Biden did. 
    I gotta hand it to you JB, you still try to engage with the Rotten Brain…Let me give you a little advice…Be a TROLL as they like to call it…It’s a lot more fun and trust me it makes their head spin. As you know They counter a non conformist by teaming up and beating you up every which way they can for acceptance.  It’s pretty obvious the real world friend pool is non existent to some with the amount of time some spend on here.  I always think It must really suck to be that lonely to find purpose on a rock n roll forum….There is nothing you will ever say that will change a rotten brain…they simply hate you, Funny how that works w/ the inclusive Left…
    just my 2 cents, I enjoy your efforts 
    Mahalo 

Do you even know the afghan withdrawal plan was devised by trump?

do you even know it was trump who lowered troop levels dangerously for a full year?

Do you even know trump did not have the courage to follow through with his exit plan, which created a dangerous environment for the few remaining troops within Afghanistan?

are you done sharing dangerous inaccuracies of fact to justify your support of a cop killer for president?

more important question than the above is do you even care?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 
    Trump is responsible for the deaths of five cops, and conservatives are still supporting him over everyone else 

Trump is the only topic conservatives are allowed to discuss bc he is responsible for police deaths yet the right STILL SUPPORTS HIM. There is nothing else you get to say outside of trump until he is defeated

If you and your brethren think that's funny, its time to tear this country in two, bc supporting a cop killer is non negotiable.  
    Biden intentionally inflamed a mob and sent them into a direct confrontation with service members?  When did this happen?  I missed that news.
    Biden's plan to pull the US out of Afghanistan was highly flawed and 13 U.S. Troops lost their lives. The Taliban took control of the country before we were even able to fully withdraw.

Biden promised to evacuate every US citizen from Afghanistan that wanted to leave. Why does no one hold him to his promise? How many of these US citizens have died because Biden abandoned them there?

for the last time. the afghan withdrawl plan was trump's plan on trump's timeline. biden just did not delay it. read a news article.
    For the last time, when Biden took office, he dismantled a ton of Trump's policies. Biden didn't delay Afghanistan and he knew that it was going to be a shit show and he followed through with it anyways. Trump did not force Biden to do what he did.

This is just another, BUT TRUMP!! excuse. It's getting past the point of pathetic. 

Biden had enough information to make changes to the withdrawal in Afghanistan but none of you will admit that is true and that Biden could've done a better job. 

Biden's withdrawal killed 13 US Troops. Trump didn't sign that order, Biden did. 
    I gotta hand it to you JB, you still try to engage with the Rotten Brain…Let me give you a little advice…Be a TROLL as they like to call it…It’s a lot more fun and trust me it makes their head spin. As you know They counter a non conformist by teaming up and beating you up every which way they can for acceptance.  It’s pretty obvious the real world friend pool is non existent to some with the amount of time some spend on here.  I always think It must really suck to be that lonely to find purpose on a rock n roll forum….There is nothing you will ever say that will change a rotten brain…they simply hate you, Funny how that works w/ the inclusive Left…
    Mahalo 

do you even know it was trump who lowered troop levels dangerously for a full year?

Do you even know trump did not have the courage to follow through with his exit plan, which created a dangerous environment for the few remaining troops within Afghanistan?

are you done sharing dangerous inaccuracies of fact to justify your support of a cop killer for president?

Did you know that when Biden took office that on his first day he reversed many of Trump's policies? He could've done the same thing with Afghanistan but he didn't. 

If Trump lowered the level dangerously for a year, why weren't there issues before Biden took office?

Biden was courageous enough to follow through with Trump's exit plan knowing that it created a dangerous environment for the few remaining troops within Afghanistan. 

Trump didn't kill cops yet I'm the one being accused of sharing dangerous inaccuracies. If Trump killed cops, he should be killed, right? A life for a life sound fair? By spreading this lie, it could set off one of you crazy ass Democrats and they could murder Trump because they were told that Trump killed cops. 

Do you even care?
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

Mahalo 

Did you know that when Biden took office that on his first day he reversed many of Trump's policies? He could've done the same thing with Afghanistan but he didn't. 

If Trump lowered the level dangerously for a year, why weren't there issues before Biden took office?

Biden was courageous enough to follow through with Trump's exit plan knowing that it created a dangerous environment for the few remaining troops within Afghanistan. 

Trump didn't kill cops yet I'm the one being accused of sharing dangerous inaccuracies. If Trump killed cops, he should be killed, right? A life for a life sound fair? By spreading this lie, it could set off one of you crazy ass Democrats and they could murder Trump because they were told that Trump killed cops. 

Do you even care?

that was a signed "international" agreement not a domestic policy or even a foriegn relations policy.

the other reversals were largely executive orders , were they not?

happens from one admin to the next. you would appear to disagree for bidens reasons for those reversals, but please acknowledge that this thing is fairly standard from one to the next.

hell, all the current candidates for the gop are stating a whole host of "DAY 1" activities. all would be in the realm of executive orders.....

so biden backs out and by doing so effectively says the US cant be trusted to keep its word in formal agreements.  Where does that leave the US on the international stage?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    perspective....

13 US soldiers and 3 British soldiers died in order that over 100k people could escape......

surely more would have been able to but for the taliban clamping down on evacuation

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    perspective....

13 US soldiers and 3 British soldiers died in order that over 100k people could escape......

surely more would have been able to but for the taliban clamping down on evacuation

How many Americans did Biden abandon in Afghanistan after he promised to evacuate all US Citizens that wanted to get out? How many of those citizens have been tortured and murdered by the Taliban. Biden broke that promise. 
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    perspective....

How many Americans did Biden abandon in Afghanistan after he promised to evacuate all US Citizens that wanted to get out? How many of those citizens have been tortured and murdered by the Taliban. Biden broke that promise. 

how do you abandon folks who refuse to leave?

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    perspective....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/08/21/brits-rescuing-citizens-trapped-afghanistan-why-isnt-america/8216592002/?gnt-cfr=1

News reports indicate that British and French forces are rescuing their citizens trapped in Kabul behind Taliban lines. Why isn’t the United States?

Thousands of American forces were rushed to Afghanistan to deal with the surprise success of last week’s Taliban offensive. Their mission was to secure Hamid Karzai International Airport and assist in evacuating American citizens and Afghan refugees.

Those people who make the dangerous and harrowing run through Taliban checkpoints can expect American assistance in fleeing the country. But the Biden administration has not committed to bringing in thousands of Americans still outside the wire.

The White House policy seems to be that they are on their own.

• Options
    edited July 2023
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    perspective....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/08/21/brits-rescuing-citizens-trapped-afghanistan-why-isnt-america/8216592002/?gnt-cfr=1

News reports indicate that British and French forces are rescuing their citizens trapped in Kabul behind Taliban lines. Why isn’t the United States?

Thousands of American forces were rushed to Afghanistan to deal with the surprise success of last week’s Taliban offensive. Their mission was to secure Hamid Karzai International Airport and assist in evacuating American citizens and Afghan refugees.

Those people who make the dangerous and harrowing run through Taliban checkpoints can expect American assistance in fleeing the country. But the Biden administration has not committed to bringing in thousands of Americans still outside the wire.

framed another way, how do you FORCE people who seem to want to stay to leave?

this wasnt a surprise event. it was known it was coming. dont those who want to leave have to do their part and get to where the leaving happens?

I mean shit, we give travel advisories all the time about select places, yet dumb fucks still go and are surprised when they get snatched up....

those folks had ample warning and time.  little sympathy for those that stayed. your choice. own it.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,308
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

Mahalo 

Do you even care?
    you didnt read the article i posted. it said why biden did not change the plan. HE LISTENED TO HIS GENERALS!!!

shouting for those in the back that aren't paying attention or are being willfully contrarian
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,242
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

Biden attempted to do something extremely difficult. Trump had four years to get out and didn’t have the courage to execute the plan he agreed to with the taliban.  Biden did not cause the death of anyone, terrorists led by a terrorist organization did. Just like the J6 terrorists did under trump’s direction 

And I hate to tell you that Afghan exit plan was developed by the Trump administration and tied Bidens hands. 

Telling lies about biden is a direct way of supporting cop killer trump.
    If Trump is responsible for killing cops then you better make sure he gets charged with that crime. How is that prosecution going for you? Until he is charged with that crime, you are making shit up. 

I hope you realize, and sure you do, that I’m not a prosecutor and not interested in prosecuting trump. At least personally 

But I am interested in my right leaning friends, family, acquaintances, fellow citizens to come together and understand the ONLY reason those five cops are dead are because of the decisions and actions that Donald trump made.

trump invited his followers to dc on Jan six.
    trump knew they were armed and stopped enforcement of gun laws that day
    trump riled them up in a frenzy
    trump repeatedly lied to them about there being fraud in the election
    trump full well knew that he was lying about the election to rile them up to change the process of certifying the election
    trump specifically tried to get them to harm Mike pence 

but the majority of righties could care less about five dead cops and care more about lying about Biden, because, Yknow, a botched complex military operation that both parties contributed to but was designed by the gop administration and causing the deaths of five cops is the exact same thing.

"History will hold Donald Trump accountable for Jan. 6," said Pence, who has been considering running against Trump for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination. "Make no mistake about it: What happened that day was a disgrace, and it mocks decency to portray it in any other way. President Trump was wrong. His reckless words endangered my family and everyone at the Capitol that day."
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    perspective....

So it’s better to risk an all out war with the taliban by bringing in tens of thousands of troops to afghan? The right, the maga wing would have supported that? This line of Biden attacks are getting absurd.

Please Stop with the afghan whataboutism and face the fact the right is supporting a man personally responsible for the deaths of five cops AND two of his voters, with his reckless comments and actions

even Pence agrees, why doesn’t the right?
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    perspective....

So it’s better to risk an all out war with the taliban by bringing in tens of thousands of troops to afghan? The right, the maga wing would have supported that? This line of Biden attacks are getting absurd.

Please Stop with the afghan whataboutism and face the fact the right is supporting a man personally responsible for the deaths of five cops AND two of his voters, with his reckless comments and actions

"Even Pence agress". No one cares about what Pence has to say but go ahead and keep spewing that as if it actually matters to anyone. 

If Trump was personally responsible for the deaths of five cops and two voters, Democrats would've found a way to charge him with those crimes. Does it upset you that the Democrats aren't able to charge him with crimes associated with those deaths? Either Democrats are in on the crimes or you are a liar. Maybe both?
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    perspective....

"Even Pence agress". No one cares about what Pence has to say but go ahead and keep spewing that as if it actually matters to anyone. 

If Trump was personally responsible for the deaths of five cops and two voters, Democrats would've found a way to charge him with those crimes. Does it upset you that the Democrats aren't able to charge him with crimes associated with those deaths? Either Democrats are in on the crimes or you are a liar. Maybe both?
    The fact that you said “fuck them both,” referring to Brandon and POOTWH but then also openly stated that you’ll still vote for POOTWH when he’s your party’s nominee says an awful lot. 

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt that you weren't delusional and had an actual argument.  It appears there is none.  If however you can make a case on how the 13 soldiers lost in the withdrawal is somehow worse than or somehow more egregious than any of the other war dead I will wait for a cogent answer.  The fact of the matter is no war plan goes perfectly and since the withdrawal no more US soldiers have been needlessly killed in that conflict.  I'm not sure how no more billions and no more war dead is a bad thing.

I still haven't seen any evidence that Biden killed anyone.  Repeating it won't make it true no matter how many times you say it, for those of us still able to reason anyway.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    edited July 2023
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

Mahalo 

Do you even care?
    So you would rather have more Americans dead and us still in Afghanistan spending billions on the war that has accomplished nothing?  Would you have placed the blame on Biden for every death that occurred had he stayed the plans of the previous administration?  I'm not following the logic.  Lost soldiers are bad, but keeping troops in Afghanistan would have maybe been better even if it resulted in more than 13 additional casualties and an end to US involvement.  We don't have billions to give to Americans, or other countries war efforts, but staying in Afghanistan and continuing to add to the 2bn plus of our Middle East blundering would have been ok?  This makes no sense.

I'm against the death penalty and the law of an eye for an eye..leaving everyone blind and all that. Funny that you complain about people but Trumping, and then but Trump yourself because you have no argument.

Whipping a deluded mob into a frenzy to "save" democracy and having said mob kill people is much different than a general following a battle plan and directing troops.  Please tell us what Biden could have done differently without BUT TRUMPING.
    Post edited by static111 on
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    perspective....

Maybe people should care what trumps own VP thinks about what trump did to the country on Jan six.

Didn’t democrats go out of their way to NOT blame a Republican president for the deaths on 9/11 even though that president was handed a report that said “terrorists planning to fly planes into office buildings.”

but ok, blame Biden for a terrorist attack that had a lot to do with dangers created by trump.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,069
    mickeyrat said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    perspective....

this wasnt a surprise event. it was known it was coming. dont those who want to leave have to do their part and get to where the leaving happens?

I mean shit, we give travel advisories all the time about select places, yet dumb fucks still go and are surprised when they get snatched up....

those folks had ample warning and time.  little sympathy for those that stayed. your choice. own it.
    We do the same thing with natural disasters. We know a big hurricane is coming, crate a mandatory evacuation. People refuse to leave and try to wait it out and we sending people to rescue them afterwards.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    perspective....

We do the same thing with natural disasters. We know a big hurricane is coming, crate a mandatory evacuation. People refuse to leave and try to wait it out and we sending people to rescue them afterwards.

natural disaster area is different completely than a recently departed war zone, no?

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,518
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

Three strikes and you're out, bud. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,183
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    perspective....

Maybe people should care what trumps own VP thinks about what trump did to the country on Jan six.

Didn’t democrats go out of their way to NOT blame a Republican president for the deaths on 9/11 even though that president was handed a report that said “terrorists planning to fly planes into office buildings.”

but ok, blame Biden for a terrorist attack that had a lot to do with dangers created by trump.
    Yeah but Pence is still doing that "I'm not sure that it was a criminal act" thing about Jan 6.

What a fucking spineless piece of shit.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

Three strikes and you're out, bud. 
    Ok keyboard warrior. 
  • Options
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt that you weren't delusional and had an actual argument.  It appears there is none.  If however you can make a case on how the 13 soldiers lost in the withdrawal is somehow worse than or somehow more egregious than any of the other war dead I will wait for a cogent answer.  The fact of the matter is no war plan goes perfectly and since the withdrawal no more US soldiers have been needlessly killed in that conflict.  I'm not sure how no more billions and no more war dead is a bad thing.

I still haven't seen any evidence that Biden killed anyone.  Repeating it won't make it true no matter how many times you say it, for those of us still able to reason anyway.
    Have you seen evidence that Trump killed cops? Are you mad because he isn't in prison for murder?

The only reason I said Biden killed 13 US Troops is because "Trump killed cops". 

You are spending way too much time trying to tell me how I should think. We aren't going to agree and both of us will call the other side delusional. Do you really think it's worth continuing this conversation? 

And now I'm being told that I should be deported. This place is a cesspool of hate. 
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

Have you seen evidence that Trump killed cops? Are you mad because he isn't in prison for murder?

The only reason I said Biden killed 13 US Troops is because "Trump killed cops". 

You are spending way too much time trying to tell me how I should think. We aren't going to agree and both of us will call the other side delusional. Do you really think it's worth continuing this conversation? 

And now I'm being told that I should be deported. This place is a cesspool of hate. 

I'll grant that it's indifference to the individual.  Hate implies actual caring..... and indifference is worse.

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

And yet you voted for someone for POTUS who hates women, minorities, liberals and dems, the LGBTQ community and democracy. Not once, not twice but apparently coming up on three times without articulating why other than having the R next to their name. Seems pretty hateful to me.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

And yet you voted for someone for POTUS who hates women, minorities, liberals and dems, the LGBTQ community and democracy. Not once, not twice but apparently coming up on three times without articulating why other than having the R next to their name. Seems pretty hateful to me.
    Potus who hates women, minorities, liberals and dems? 

Biden hates his own grandchild. There's plenty of hate going around. Just remember, "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black".