• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,518
  • Options
    JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

For the last fucking time, a 1023 report is an UNVERIFIED account from a person.  There is no fact checking or evidence required.  I could go to the FBI and say that the PJ 10C board is a front for child trafficking and accuse a guy named TJ of being the leader.  And they will create a 1023.  

How do you not understand this?  How do you consider anonymous accusations AND hearsay to be evidence?  Give me a fucking break.  
    They spend so much time on bullshit like this...yet the guy they voted for twice and likely will again next year literally faces years in prison. Unreal. 
    BUT TRUMP!!! 
    Upset that you are still unable to defend Trump? Understandable for sure, but one wonders why you continually walk straight into these situations again and again...
    I don't feel the need to defend Trump. I don't like Trump. This is the Joe Biden thread but I know that's really hard for you because all you want to talk about is Trump. 
    You voted for him twice and said you will vote for him a third time. The fact that you cannot defend him is a sad reflection on the republican party.
    I don't like the Republican party. I can't defend them just like you can't defend why Democrats won't be having debates. 
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,471
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    I can't let the week go by without helping to inform you guys about your buddy Joe Bribem. For some reason you guys don't seem to shop at certain news organizations that actually report his nefarious side. Hmmmmmm. 

Mickey may doubt this as it may not get covered by the AP, Reuters, NYT or WP but I hope an official FBI 1023 form will be ok? 

Here’s Everything In The Damning FD-1023 Document That Implicates Biden In An International Bribery Scheme

damning FD-1023 document detailing then-Vice President Joe Biden’s Burisma bribery scheme was made public on Thursday by Sen. Chuck Grassley. The record shows Biden fired a Ukrainian prosecutor tasked with investigating the energy company his son was a board member of in exchange for a total of $10 million.

Delaware prosecutors hid the document from IRS investigators who say it would have aided their tax crime probe. The FBI, similarly, stonewalled publicizing the bombshell form, which earned FBI Director Christopher Wray the ire of Grassley and other Republicans focused on exposing Biden family corruption. House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer even threatened to hold Wray in contempt unless he obeyed subpoenas and handed over the document.

Grassley now possesses the record, which was always unclassified, and chose to share it with the public so Americans are aware of the impeachable, international corruption plaguing our chief of state, despite his incessant denials that he knows anything about his son’s overseas business dealings.

“For the better part of a year, I’ve been pushing the Justice Department and FBI to provide details on its handling of very significant allegations from a trusted FBI informant implicating then-Vice President Biden in a criminal bribery scheme,” Grassley said in a statement. “While the FBI sought to obfuscate and redact, the American people can now read this document for themselves, without the filter of politicians or bureaucrats, thanks to brave and heroic whistleblowers. What did the Justice Department and FBI do with the detailed information in the document? And why have they tried to conceal it from Congress and the American people for so long? The Justice Department and FBI have failed to come clean, but Chairman Comer and I intend to find out.”

Here’s everything we know about the Bidens’ shady involvement with Ukrainian energy executives from the form FD-1023.

Burisma Hired Hunter To ‘Protect Us, Through His Dad’

In a 2015 or 2016 meeting with Burisma executives in Ukraine, the unnamed confidential human source said he heard from the company’s CFO Vadim Pojarskii that Hunter Biden was hired to the board of directors to “protect us, through his dad, from all kinds of problems.” The CHS claims Pojarskii did not elaborate on that allegation.

When asked on the 2020 campaign trail whether it was wrong for Hunter “to take that position, knowing that it was really because that company wanted access to you,” Biden claimed, “That’s not true.”

“You’re saying things you do not know what you’re talking about,” Biden replied curtly. “No one said that. Who said that?”

Biden Was Key To Burisma’s U.S. Dealings

In a different Vienna, Austria coffee shop meeting around the same time then-Vice President Biden called for the firing of Ukraine Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, Burisma CEO and founder Mykola Zlochevsky waved off the CHS’s concerns about completing a U.S. deal amid Shokin’s investigation into Burisma.

“Don’t worry Hunter will take care of all of those issues through his dad,” Zlochevsky said.

Burisma Was Not Innocent

No matter how many times the CHS tried to convince Zlochevsky that creating a U.S. entity or buying a “corporate shell” would be a cheaper way to put down business roots in the Western part of the world, the Burisma CEO refused. Instead, Zlochevsky that Hunter “advised Burisma it could raise much more capital if Burisma purchased a larger US-based business that already had a history In the US oil and gas sector.”

“CHS advised Zlochevsky it would be problematic to raise capital in the US given Shokin’s investigation into Burisma as nobody in the US would invest in a company that was the subject of a criminal investigation,” the form notes. “CHS suggested it would best if Burisma simply litigate the matter in Ukraine, and pay some attorney $50,000.”

Zlochevsky replied that Burisma would not survive a trial “because he could not show that Burisma was innocent.”

Hunter and Joe Accepted $10 Million Bribe To Fire Problematic Ukraine Prosecutor

In that same meeting, Zlochevsky claimed: “It costs 5 (million) to pay one Biden, and 5 (million) to another Biden.”

Later in the conversation, he told CHS, “It’s too late to change his decision” to keep the Bidens involved in the company’s wheeling and dealings.

“CHS understood this to mean that Zlochevsky had already paid the Bidens, presumably to deal with Shokin,” the document states.

In a 2016 or 2017 phone call with the CHS, Zlochevsky confirmed Shokin was fired and expressed confidence that “nobody would find out about his financial dealings with the Bidens.”

Hunter Biden Was Not Qualified To Be On Burisma’s Board

Hunter received approximately $50,000 a month to sit on Burisma’s board, but not even the company’s executives were fooled into believing he deserved to be there.

In his meeting with the CHS in Kyiv, Pojarskii admitted that Hunter “was not smart,” which is why the company required extra assistance and counsel when it came to possibly merging with a U.S.-based oil and gas company.

In the CHS’s meeting in Vienna, Zlochevsky claimed Hunter “was stupid, and his (Zlochevsky’s) dog was smarter.” Zlochevsky said Burisma merely kept Hunter employed “so everything will be okay.”

When asked about his son, Biden often claims Hunter is a “very bright guy” and “the smartest guy I know.”

Joe Biden Told Burisma Not To Fire Hunter

When the CHS asked if either Hunter or Joe demanded Burisma keep Hunter on the board, Zlochevsky said, “They both did.”

The CHS encouraged Zlochevsky to move ahead with removing the Bidens “so that the matter will remain an issue in Ukraine, and not turn into some international matter,” but Zlochevsky declined.

“Don’t worry, this thing will go away anyway,” he reassured the CHS.

Bidens Coerced Burisma Execs To Pay Them Off

In a 2016 or 2017 phone call with the CHS, Zlochevsky expressed unhappiness that former President Donald Trump won the election because “he didn’t want to pay the Bidens and he was ‘pushed to pay’ them.”

The Russian term Zlochevsky used to describe how he felt, the CHS clarified, is Russian criminal slang for “forced or coerced to pay.” Zlochevsky said he not only possessed communications about his payment to the Bidens but also recordings proving he was forced.

When the CHS said Zlochevsky “should make certain that he should retain those recordings,” the Burisma executive scrambled.

“Zlochevsky asked whether it would make any (legal) difference whether he voluntarily made such payments, or if he was forced to make them. Zlochevsky then asked CHS whether CHS could provide any assistance in Ukraine (with the Poroshenko regime) if something were to happen to Zlochevsky in the future. CHS replied that CHS didn’t want to get involved in any
    such matters,” the document states.

Zlochevsky Sent Payments To Bidens Through Indirect Accounts

Zlochevsky’s scrambling continued in a 2019 phone call with the CHS in which he expressed worry that investigators were catching onto the Burisma Biden bribery scandal.

In that conversation, Zlochevsky admitted he “did not send any funds directly to the ‘Big Guy’ (which CHS understood was a reference to Joe Biden).”Zlochevsky then declared it would take investigators at least a decade to uncover the illegal bribes to Joe.

This confession confirms what House Republicans suspected and subsequently proved about how the Bidens received their payments.

One Guy Present For Biden Bribery Meetings Works For Zelensky

At the end of the document is a statement noting that Oleksandr Ostapenko, who was present at several of the meetings between the CHS and Burisma executives and “introduced CHS into this matter,” now works for Ukraine head Volodymyr Zelensky’s regime. This is significant considering the Biden administration has funneled billions of dollars to the Zelensky regime, which is warring with Russia, without any semblance of accountability.

For the last fucking time, a 1023 report is an UNVERIFIED account from a person.  There is no fact checking or evidence required.  I could go to the FBI and say that the PJ 10C board is a front for child trafficking and accuse a guy named TJ of being the leader.  And they will create a 1023.  

How do you not understand this?  How do you consider anonymous accusations AND hearsay to be evidence?  Give me a fucking break.  
    There are whistleblowers backing these accusations. I don't know if it is true or not but I'd like to know that the FD 1023 has proven to be false. Has it?
    A whistleblower is a federal employee who receives certain protections.  The first person who made accusations was Gal Luft, who was recently indicted for spying and arms dealing.  He's on the lam.  The GOP calls him a "whistleblower".  He is NOT that.  He is an "informant", and an accused criminal.  So let's get that straight.

My understanding is this "latest" 1023 is anonymous.  So we cannot call them a whistleblower by any stretch.  And considering the history of baseless accusations, I know where my money is.

And for the record, the burden of proof is not on Biden, the DOJ or anyone to prove that the 1023 is false.  I have been searching for the last 20 minutes for evidence that TJ is not trafficking on the 10C website, but I have not been able to do so yet.  So.. does that mean he is?
    So what you're saying is that FD 1023s must be just like a Pearl Jam Message Board? It's all just a bunch of bullshit that no one will ever look into because no one should care? 

Why do FD 1023s exist then? 
    People make statements all the time.  The FBI needs a way to record that information.  It doesn't mean they don't get investigated, but they are unverified by their very definition. 
    Oh I'm sure the FBLie will verify this 1023 just like they verfied the Steele Dossier. Nothing to see here. Move along. 
    So you think that Joe Biden should be indicted on the basis of an unverified third hand accusation regarding something said by a Ukrainian oligarch.  And this oligarch "Zlovchevsky", was in gov't during Euromaidan and currently wanted by the current Ukrainian gov't.  Do I have that correct?
    No, I'm saying they should indict him on facts that should be properly fleshed out by actual investigations and not by their typical cover ups like they have been doing. 
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,471
    TJ25487 said:
    JB16057 said:
    I love it when posters show us who they align with. It helps with understanding their views.

Roy MooreEdit

In November 2017, The Federalist came under criticism from both conservatives and liberals for publishing an opinion piece by Tully Borland, Ouachita Baptist University philosopher, defending Roy Moore for allegedly dating teenagers while he was in his 30s, and arguing that such behavior was "not without some merit if one wants to raise a large family".[22][14] Noah Rothman of the conservative Commentary magazine stated that the op-ed was "rationalizing away child molestation".[22] Molly Roberts of The Washington Post wrote that the op-ed was "uniquely awful".[23]Ben Domenech defended The Federalist for publishing Borland's op-ed saying the magazine "remains avowedly committed to offering alternative views. For those that have a problem with this, the question is simple: what are you afraid of?"[24]

"Black crime" tagEdit

Until October 2017, The Federalist had a "black crime" tag, which aggregated articles related to criminal activity by African Americans.[25][26] Dan McLaughlin of National Review, a former Federalist contributor, said that the phrasing of the "black crime" tag was "unfortunate", that when he had written for The Federalist he had "never even noticed that there were tags at the bottom of my essays," and that The Federalist "had deleted the tag as soon as it attracted any notice—over a couple of years the tag appeared on only five or six posts."[27]

This is the Joe Biden thread. Can you follow the rules and stay on topic? 
    It’s very much on topic as a bullshit source of TJ’s breathless article that’s supposed to inform us. Truth hurt much?
    You’re calling recap of an FBI official document a breathless article huh and yes the truth does hurt. That's why I come here to try and convince you of the truth that is hurting this country and world. I guess you like open borders with drugs pouring in which kill far more people than guns could ever kill. I guess you like lawless streets and cities where people now can not flee fast enough? I guess you like children being groomed without their parents consent? I guess I'm just not seeing the light???
    And yet you linked your breathless expose from a publication that posted an op/Ed supportive of adults having sex with children and being elected to Congress. And you’re asking me if I’m okay?
    Sorry but I didn't see that op-ed. I have just been reading all their other articles that cover the failures of the current administration. 
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,845
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    I can't let the week go by without helping to inform you guys about your buddy Joe Bribem. For some reason you guys don't seem to shop at certain news organizations that actually report his nefarious side. Hmmmmmm. 

Mickey may doubt this as it may not get covered by the AP, Reuters, NYT or WP but I hope an official FBI 1023 form will be ok? 

Here’s Everything In The Damning FD-1023 Document That Implicates Biden In An International Bribery Scheme

damning FD-1023 document detailing then-Vice President Joe Biden’s Burisma bribery scheme was made public on Thursday by Sen. Chuck Grassley. The record shows Biden fired a Ukrainian prosecutor tasked with investigating the energy company his son was a board member of in exchange for a total of $10 million.

Delaware prosecutors hid the document from IRS investigators who say it would have aided their tax crime probe. The FBI, similarly, stonewalled publicizing the bombshell form, which earned FBI Director Christopher Wray the ire of Grassley and other Republicans focused on exposing Biden family corruption. House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer even threatened to hold Wray in contempt unless he obeyed subpoenas and handed over the document.

Grassley now possesses the record, which was always unclassified, and chose to share it with the public so Americans are aware of the impeachable, international corruption plaguing our chief of state, despite his incessant denials that he knows anything about his son’s overseas business dealings.

“For the better part of a year, I’ve been pushing the Justice Department and FBI to provide details on its handling of very significant allegations from a trusted FBI informant implicating then-Vice President Biden in a criminal bribery scheme,” Grassley said in a statement. “While the FBI sought to obfuscate and redact, the American people can now read this document for themselves, without the filter of politicians or bureaucrats, thanks to brave and heroic whistleblowers. What did the Justice Department and FBI do with the detailed information in the document? And why have they tried to conceal it from Congress and the American people for so long? The Justice Department and FBI have failed to come clean, but Chairman Comer and I intend to find out.”

Here’s everything we know about the Bidens’ shady involvement with Ukrainian energy executives from the form FD-1023.

In a 2015 or 2016 meeting with Burisma executives in Ukraine, the unnamed confidential human source said he heard from the company’s CFO Vadim Pojarskii that Hunter Biden was hired to the board of directors to “protect us, through his dad, from all kinds of problems.” The CHS claims Pojarskii did not elaborate on that allegation.

When asked on the 2020 campaign trail whether it was wrong for Hunter “to take that position, knowing that it was really because that company wanted access to you,” Biden claimed, “That’s not true.”

“You’re saying things you do not know what you’re talking about,” Biden replied curtly. “No one said that. Who said that?”

In a different Vienna, Austria coffee shop meeting around the same time then-Vice President Biden called for the firing of Ukraine Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, Burisma CEO and founder Mykola Zlochevsky waved off the CHS’s concerns about completing a U.S. deal amid Shokin’s investigation into Burisma.

“Don’t worry Hunter will take care of all of those issues through his dad,” Zlochevsky said.

Burisma Was Not Innocent

No matter how many times the CHS tried to convince Zlochevsky that creating a U.S. entity or buying a “corporate shell” would be a cheaper way to put down business roots in the Western part of the world, the Burisma CEO refused. Instead, Zlochevsky that Hunter “advised Burisma it could raise much more capital if Burisma purchased a larger US-based business that already had a history In the US oil and gas sector.”

“CHS advised Zlochevsky it would be problematic to raise capital in the US given Shokin’s investigation into Burisma as nobody in the US would invest in a company that was the subject of a criminal investigation,” the form notes. “CHS suggested it would best if Burisma simply litigate the matter in Ukraine, and pay some attorney $50,000.”

Zlochevsky replied that Burisma would not survive a trial “because he could not show that Burisma was innocent.”

Hunter and Joe Accepted $10 Million Bribe To Fire Problematic Ukraine Prosecutor

In that same meeting, Zlochevsky claimed: “It costs 5 (million) to pay one Biden, and 5 (million) to another Biden.”

Later in the conversation, he told CHS, “It’s too late to change his decision” to keep the Bidens involved in the company’s wheeling and dealings.

“CHS understood this to mean that Zlochevsky had already paid the Bidens, presumably to deal with Shokin,” the document states.

In a 2016 or 2017 phone call with the CHS, Zlochevsky confirmed Shokin was fired and expressed confidence that “nobody would find out about his financial dealings with the Bidens.”

Hunter received approximately $50,000 a month to sit on Burisma’s board, but not even the company’s executives were fooled into believing he deserved to be there.

In his meeting with the CHS in Kyiv, Pojarskii admitted that Hunter “was not smart,” which is why the company required extra assistance and counsel when it came to possibly merging with a U.S.-based oil and gas company.

In the CHS’s meeting in Vienna, Zlochevsky claimed Hunter “was stupid, and his (Zlochevsky’s) dog was smarter.” Zlochevsky said Burisma merely kept Hunter employed “so everything will be okay.”

When asked about his son, Biden often claims Hunter is a “very bright guy” and “the smartest guy I know.”

When the CHS asked if either Hunter or Joe demanded Burisma keep Hunter on the board, Zlochevsky said, “They both did.”

The CHS encouraged Zlochevsky to move ahead with removing the Bidens “so that the matter will remain an issue in Ukraine, and not turn into some international matter,” but Zlochevsky declined.

In a 2016 or 2017 phone call with the CHS, Zlochevsky expressed unhappiness that former President Donald Trump won the election because “he didn’t want to pay the Bidens and he was ‘pushed to pay’ them.”

The Russian term Zlochevsky used to describe how he felt, the CHS clarified, is Russian criminal slang for “forced or coerced to pay.” Zlochevsky said he not only possessed communications about his payment to the Bidens but also recordings proving he was forced.

When the CHS said Zlochevsky “should make certain that he should retain those recordings,” the Burisma executive scrambled.

“Zlochevsky asked whether it would make any (legal) difference whether he voluntarily made such payments, or if he was forced to make them. Zlochevsky then asked CHS whether CHS could provide any assistance in Ukraine (with the Poroshenko regime) if something were to happen to Zlochevsky in the future. CHS replied that CHS didn’t want to get involved in any

Zlochevsky’s scrambling continued in a 2019 phone call with the CHS in which he expressed worry that investigators were catching onto the Burisma Biden bribery scandal.

In that conversation, Zlochevsky admitted he “did not send any funds directly to the ‘Big Guy’ (which CHS understood was a reference to Joe Biden).”Zlochevsky then declared it would take investigators at least a decade to uncover the illegal bribes to Joe.

This confession confirms what House Republicans suspected and subsequently proved about how the Bidens received their payments.

At the end of the document is a statement noting that Oleksandr Ostapenko, who was present at several of the meetings between the CHS and Burisma executives and “introduced CHS into this matter,” now works for Ukraine head Volodymyr Zelensky’s regime. This is significant considering the Biden administration has funneled billions of dollars to the Zelensky regime, which is warring with Russia, without any semblance of accountability.

There are whistleblowers backing these accusations. I don't know if it is true or not but I'd like to know that the FD 1023 has proven to be false. Has it?
    A whistleblower is a federal employee who receives certain protections.  The first person who made accusations was Gal Luft, who was recently indicted for spying and arms dealing.  He's on the lam.  The GOP calls him a "whistleblower".  He is NOT that.  He is an "informant", and an accused criminal.  So let's get that straight.

My understanding is this "latest" 1023 is anonymous.  So we cannot call them a whistleblower by any stretch.  And considering the history of baseless accusations, I know where my money is.

And for the record, the burden of proof is not on Biden, the DOJ or anyone to prove that the 1023 is false.  I have been searching for the last 20 minutes for evidence that TJ is not trafficking on the 10C website, but I have not been able to do so yet.  So.. does that mean he is?
    So what you're saying is that FD 1023s must be just like a Pearl Jam Message Board? It's all just a bunch of bullshit that no one will ever look into because no one should care? 

Why do FD 1023s exist then? 
    People make statements all the time.  The FBI needs a way to record that information.  It doesn't mean they don't get investigated, but they are unverified by their very definition. 
    Oh I'm sure the FBLie will verify this 1023 just like they verfied the Steele Dossier. Nothing to see here. Move along. 
    So you think that Joe Biden should be indicted on the basis of an unverified third hand accusation regarding something said by a Ukrainian oligarch.  And this oligarch "Zlovchevsky", was in gov't during Euromaidan and currently wanted by the current Ukrainian gov't.  Do I have that correct?
    No, I'm saying they should indict him on facts that should be properly fleshed out by actual investigations and not by their typical cover ups like they have been doing. 
    How do you suggest they verify this second hand accusation? So you understand,  Zlovchevsky is a Moscow aligned oligarch,  ejected from office during Euromaidan, fled Ukraine in 2012, and is now wanted for criminal charges by the Ukrainian govt and is hiding in Monaco after buying citizenship. 

You think we should all believe this guy, based on his alleged discussions with this other unamed person who talked to the FBI? 

You really don't understand the skepticism?

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 37,010
    edited July 2023
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    JB16057 said:
    I love it when posters show us who they align with. It helps with understanding their views.

Roy MooreEdit

In November 2017, The Federalist came under criticism from both conservatives and liberals for publishing an opinion piece by Tully Borland, Ouachita Baptist University philosopher, defending Roy Moore for allegedly dating teenagers while he was in his 30s, and arguing that such behavior was "not without some merit if one wants to raise a large family".[22][14] Noah Rothman of the conservative Commentary magazine stated that the op-ed was "rationalizing away child molestation".[22] Molly Roberts of The Washington Post wrote that the op-ed was "uniquely awful".[23]Ben Domenech defended The Federalist for publishing Borland's op-ed saying the magazine "remains avowedly committed to offering alternative views. For those that have a problem with this, the question is simple: what are you afraid of?"[24]

"Black crime" tagEdit

Until October 2017, The Federalist had a "black crime" tag, which aggregated articles related to criminal activity by African Americans.[25][26] Dan McLaughlin of National Review, a former Federalist contributor, said that the phrasing of the "black crime" tag was "unfortunate", that when he had written for The Federalist he had "never even noticed that there were tags at the bottom of my essays," and that The Federalist "had deleted the tag as soon as it attracted any notice—over a couple of years the tag appeared on only five or six posts."[27]

It’s very much on topic as a bullshit source of TJ’s breathless article that’s supposed to inform us. Truth hurt much?
    You’re calling recap of an FBI official document a breathless article huh and yes the truth does hurt. That's why I come here to try and convince you of the truth that is hurting this country and world. I guess you like open borders with drugs pouring in which kill far more people than guns could ever kill. I guess you like lawless streets and cities where people now can not flee fast enough? I guess you like children being groomed without their parents consent? I guess I'm just not seeing the light???
    And yet you linked your breathless expose from a publication that posted an op/Ed supportive of adults having sex with children and being elected to Congress. And you’re asking me if I’m okay?
    Sorry but I didn't see that op-ed. I have just been reading all their other articles that cover the failures of the current administration. 
    Does a publication that posts such an editorial, along with Covid mis/disinformation and false election fraud claims not encourage you to reconsider your source? Or are you going to double down on your “truth?” In an effort to “educate” the rest of us? I think I know the answer.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

They spend so much time on bullshit like this...yet the guy they voted for twice and likely will again next year literally faces years in prison. Unreal. 
    BUT TRUMP!!! 
    Upset that you are still unable to defend Trump? Understandable for sure, but one wonders why you continually walk straight into these situations again and again...
    I don't feel the need to defend Trump. I don't like Trump. This is the Joe Biden thread but I know that's really hard for you because all you want to talk about is Trump. 
    You voted for him twice and said you will vote for him a third time. The fact that you cannot defend him is a sad reflection on the republican party.
    I don't like the Republican party. I can't defend them just like you can't defend why Democrats won't be having debates. 
    Debates? Why would anyone in either party defend that? Their candidate is the incumbent president, tj. No incumbent has participated in a primary debate in 50 years. 

And for someone who claims to not like the republican party or trump, you sure seem lock and step with all their weirdo talking points every time you come here. 

Really hope Trump isn't too cowardly to not attend the republican one next month. 

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,417
    TJ25487 said:

Burisma Was Not Innocent

has the FBI corroborated any of it?

this form was filled out when?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    mickeyrat said:
    do you believe this bullshit? fucking brandon, at it again.....

Good.  Make more damn vehicles so I can buy one at a normal price.
    No shit we are looking at used vehicles.  I can get a 2002 tacoma with 140,000 miles for $17,000 dollars, How much did I pay for mine in 2004 you ask when it had 35,000 miles....you guessed it $17,000.  I wish we didn't need a vehicle right now.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    JB16057 said:

Roy MooreEdit

"Black crime" tagEdit

And you should be quite adept at listing the failures of the Brandon administration then, eh? Please list the top ten failures by order of importance to you. Should be a breeze.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Burisma Was Not Innocent

I was going to make a comment along similar lines but u beat me to it.  
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    I'd like to know if the existence of Unicorns has been proven false? HAS IT?
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    static111 said:

you cant be serious!?!?!!!!

;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

Burisma Was Not Innocent

I'd like to see it proven that he isn't.  Is he?
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    static111 said:

you cant be serious!?!?!!!!

;)
    Not on here.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,242
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 
    Trump is responsible for the deaths of five cops, and conservatives are still supporting him over everyone else 

Trump is the only topic conservatives are allowed to discuss bc he is responsible for police deaths yet the right STILL SUPPORTS HIM. There is nothing else you get to say outside of trump until he is defeated

If you and your brethren think that's funny, its time to tear this country in two, bc supporting a cop killer is non negotiable.  
  • Options

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 
    Why democrats won't be having debates? It's July 2023 and the election is a year off plus, and the primaries don't begin until February, March in earnest. In addition, the DNC, like the RNC, set rules for what candidates have to do to qualify, minimum number of unique donors from a certain number of states, polling data from at least three reputable polls and other criteria. Its too early to have debates and outside of the three currently declared candidates, none of them are what I would consider "serious" contenders.

The democrats have coalesced around Sleepy Woke Brandon Crime Family because he's steering the party and the country in a good direction, which the majority of 'Muricans tend to agree with, and as indicated by polling but more importantly, key performance indicators. He's given most of the dems something and he's accomplishing good things. I expect there may be a challenger or two as we need a bench for 2028 but I'm fine if there isn't. Sleepy Bumbling Woke Brandon Crime Wave is doing just fine. The dems differences of ideas, approaches to governance are hashed out legislatively into action, not in goose step lock step like the repubs who get outcasted and primaried for daring to speak up, out or against POOTWH and party leadership. While I would have tossed Joe Manchurian to the curb, Brandon tried to accommodate him to keep him in line, horse trading, if you will. Same for Sinenema. I would have tossed her as well. And AOC and the Bunch, backed benched and not the face of the party, as opposed to Maggie Three Names, Matt Getts Off, Lorena Boebert and the rest of the "Freedumb" Caucus.

Please explain what your top five priorities are for POTUS and who in the field of current or potential candidates has the solutions you're looking for. POOTWH is criticizing Chris for his failed lap band. There's a policy everyone can get behind and will do well to solve our nation's problems. If not a repub, who? You voting Cornel West?

Your stating that you'll vote for POOTWH when he's the nominee, despite knowing all that we know of his personal life, governance, two impeachments, scamming, sexual assault, attempt to prevent the peaceful transfer of power and destroy our democratic institutions, bankruptcies, etc, etc, etc, et.al, is the very definition of being in a cult. Enjoy it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Wearing a Speedo and flip-flops to a funeral? Sounds like they have experience. Good lord have they jumped the shark.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:

Burisma Was Not Innocent

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:

Burisma Was Not Innocent

Lev should have addressed the AMT. Might have helped some of the posters on here. Maybe.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 
    Trump is responsible for the deaths of five cops, and conservatives are still supporting him over everyone else 

Trump is the only topic conservatives are allowed to discuss bc he is responsible for police deaths yet the right STILL SUPPORTS HIM. There is nothing else you get to say outside of trump until he is defeated

If you and your brethren think that's funny, its time to tear this country in two, bc supporting a cop killer is non negotiable.  
    Biden is responsible for killing 13 U.S Troops. Let me guess..... BUT TRUMP!!!
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

Biden intentionally inflamed a mob and sent them into a direct confrontation with service members?  When did this happen?  I missed that news.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 
    Debates? Why would anyone in either party defend that? Their candidate is the incumbent president, tj. No incumbent has participated in a primary debate in 50 years. 

And for someone who claims to not like the republican party or trump, you sure seem lock and step with all their weirdo talking points every time you come here. 

Really hope Trump isn't too cowardly to not attend the republican one next month. 

The Democratic party is fooling you hook, line and sinker. Do you really believe that Joe Biden is the best Democrat candidate for President?Look at how much Biden has slowed down in just the last 3 years. There's still another 5 to go if he's re-elected. 

If something were to happen to Joe, we're stuck with Kamala. Do you really believe this is what is best for our country? The Democrat party are taking you for a ride.
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

The Democratic party is fooling you hook, line and sinker. Do you really believe that Joe Biden is the best Democrat candidate for President?Look at how much Biden has slowed down in just the last 3 years. There's still another 5 to go if he's re-elected. 

If something were to happen to Joe, we're stuck with Kamala. Do you really believe this is what is best for our country? The Democrat party are taking you for a ride.
    I think the Dem party is currently crap. Joe is old as hell and I would not let Kamala run my kid's school library.  Unfortunately there is no reasonable republican alternative.  If the Dems think the safe bet is Biden then I guess that is my only choice.  Just like I don't like that cars cost a zillion dollars but will have to get one soon because there is currently not a workable alternative.  

The sitting presidential party hasn't had debates in years.  I'm fine with that. It seemed to work until now.  If there was a great upcoming dem that could get some serious support and pull some republicans and they got stonewalled by the DNC that would be a different argument.  However, as of now that candidate doesn't exist.  So I will do what I did last time and vote for the front runner of the party with a platform that will best help me and other Americans, based on results not boasts and hyperbole.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

Biden intentionally inflamed a mob and sent them into a direct confrontation with service members?  When did this happen?  I missed that news.
    Biden's plan to pull the US out of Afghanistan was highly flawed and 13 U.S. Troops lost their lives. The Taliban took control of the country before we were even able to fully withdraw.

Biden promised to evacuate every US citizen from Afghanistan that wanted to leave. Why does no one hold him to his promise? How many of these US citizens have died because Biden abandoned them there?

How many Afghans died due to Biden pulling us out of Afghanistan? 

Let me guess..... BUT TRUMP!!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

So you've accepted that incumbents not debating in their own party's primaries is a foolish hill for you to die on then? Good. 

Listen, pal, Joe Biden is nothing special. But he's also not an international criminal mastermind like the members of your maga party have tried so desperately to make you believe for the last 4 or so years.

And if we're being honest, for a guy who took over smack dab in the middle of a global pandemic after the last guy attempted to prevent him from taking office (which is the same thing, by the way, as ending our democracy despite what you said earlier), dealing with a country that has never been so divided, dealing with a war in Europe that shook markets and global supply chains and increased inflation.....things aren't that bad.

And when you consider he is running, again, against the guy who is still actively trying to end democracy(if he doesn't end up in prison first), this is an incredibly easy choice for reasonable people. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,845
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

Strange argument. I don't think anyone would necessarily say that Biden is#1,  but since when is that an even a relevant statement? Being a  candidate for president is about fundraising,  donors,  timing,  clearing the field,, etc. 

I'd love to have Newsome but he needs to run.  And he isn't going to run unless Joe doesn't.  So what point are you trying to make? The D party isn't "fooling" us.
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:

BUT TRUMP!!! 

How is the Democratic Party fooling us? Be specific? Is unemployment really 25%? Inflation is rampant and running at 17% and moving upward? Is manufacturing non-existent and the investment in same by corporations is really zero? By what measure are we being "fooled?"

Brilliantati©