Options

#46 President Joe Biden

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    TJ25487 said:
    Well there you have it! With 2 weeks to go Ole Joe is going to try and do something for the American people! That's rich! 

I would have rather he hadn't helped crash the economy by killing oil production therefore ending our energy independence and then draining our reserves. Not to mention ruining the economy by forcing lockdowns that didn't work other than to crush small business and set school kids back 100 years. But hey at least he then passed a gazzilion dollar stimulus package that helped raise inflation which is still on the rise.

Not to be outdone he opened the border which Trump had almost completely under control and is allowing every Tom Dick and Harry to waltz into the country and pilfer whatever is left of it. 

I guess he is saving money on law enforcement as many big (blue) cities can't find enough cops to man the streets so a dollar saved there. 

I guess I can also thank him for letting me help pay for all the college kids who voluntarily went to college but now don't  want to pay for it.

I would be remiss if I didn't thank him for letting me help fund Planned Parenthood and pay for everybody and their mothers abortions. I guess that's cheaper than making woman have their fatherless children and having to take care of them for the rest of their lives on welfare.

Keep up the good work Joe! Your almost there. Another 2 years and you ought to have us at the top of the 3rd world heap.  

TJ25487 said:
    Well there you have it! With 2 weeks to go Ole Joe is going to try and do something for the American people! That's rich! 

I would have rather he hadn't helped crash the economy by killing oil production therefore ending our energy independence and then draining our reserves. Not to mention ruining the economy by forcing lockdowns that didn't work other than to crush small business and set school kids back 100 years. But hey at least he then passed a gazzilion dollar stimulus package that helped raise inflation which is still on the rise.

Not to be outdone he opened the border which Trump had almost completely under control and is allowing every Tom Dick and Harry to waltz into the country and pilfer whatever is left of it. 

I guess he is saving money on law enforcement as many big (blue) cities can't find enough cops to man the streets so a dollar saved there. 

I guess I can also thank him for letting me help pay for all the college kids who voluntarily went to college but now don't  want to pay for it.

I would be remiss if I didn't thank him for letting me help fund Planned Parenthood and pay for everybody and their mothers abortions. I guess that's cheaper than making woman have their fatherless children and having to take care of them for the rest of their lives on welfare.

Keep up the good work Joe! Your almost there. Another 2 years and you ought to have us at the top of the 3rd world heap.  

Now why would you go post something so blantanly honest like this…..Don’t you know this is a safe space for all things Rotten Brain…

It’s great to see the two most uninformed posters back welcome 🤗 well there is a third but I’m sure he’s busy in the pizza oven! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    I’ll be pulling the lever straight D on Election Day! 
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Good for you! I did the same at early voting.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,478
    static111 said:
    Early voting? ARREST THIS MAN FOR VOTER FRAUD!!!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,094
    TJ25487 said:

the delusion is strong in this one. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,655
    TJ25487 said:

Nah, just flooding the zone with shit, as people these days do. 
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:

I like how he starts off by talking about crashing the economy on the same day GDP came out exceeding expectations and unemployment is at it's lowest level in 50 years. lol
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    static111 said:
    Early voting? ARREST THIS MAN FOR VOTER FRAUD!!!
    In texas no less
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    TJ25487 said:

I like how he starts off by talking about crashing the economy on the same day GDP came out exceeding expectations and unemployment is at it's lowest level in 50 years. lol
    Flood the zone w/ shit. People will waste their time correcting someone who couldn’t give a hobo’s crap about being correct. 

We’re stuck in an endless cycle of gaslighting and bad faith arguments. 
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:

Nor does he mention that Trump started the lockdowns and pushed for the first Trillion dollar stimulus package.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,360
    TJ25487 said:

misinformed, to put it mildly.

guessing he doesnt know how many undeveloped leases are held by the various drillers already. putting a moratorium on auctioning other leases on federal land is largely meaningless if the oil comoanies wont drill what they already have rights to. not to mention most of the existing drilling occurs on private land.

cops are a broader issue than just funding, YET there was significant monies signed into law for law enforcement in one of the major bills passed without gop support.

immigration, man all those unfilled jobs with such a low unemployment rate and record job recovery of covid losses. guessing its one of the reasons many choose to try to come here.

debt that is shown to pay more in interest than the actual loan over the life of that loan is a problem. that action helps. wonder what he felt about the PPE loan program and the forgiveness of those monies, to quite a few in congress no less in amounts far greater than 10 or 20K.

there is a long standing federal law already on the books and enforced to prevent any funding or grant money that goes to PP to be used for abortion. abortion funding for PP comes from donors to PP. 

very interested to know what sources these assertions were formed from.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:

guessing he doesnt know how many undeveloped leases are held by the various drillers already. putting a moratorium on auctioning other leases on federal land is largely meaningless if the oil comoanies wont drill what they already have rights to. not to mention most of the existing drilling occurs on private land.

cops are a broader issue than just funding, YET there was significant monies signed into law for law enforcement in one of the major bills passed without gop support.

immigration, man all those unfilled jobs with such a low unemployment rate and record job recovery of covid losses. guessing its one of the reasons many choose to try to come here.

debt that is shown to pay more in interest than the actual loan over the life of that loan is a problem. that action helps. wonder what he felt about the PPE loan program and the forgiveness of those monies, to quite a few in congress no less in amounts far greater than 10 or 20K.

there is a long standing federal law already on the books and enforced to prevent any funding or grant money that goes to PP to be used for abortion. abortion funding for PP comes from donors to PP. 

Facebook, Truth Social, and television commercials...most likely
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,156
    I would only agree with a few things from that:

1) The college loan forgiveness sucks
    2) The police/crime issue - except it is not a federal government/president issue.  And in reality I'm not sure either political party supports policing as it should.  heck the Rep don't give a damn about insurrectionists killing cops.
    3) Immigration - Dems are and have been terrible at this.  Again....I don't really think that Trump nor the GOP have been any better TBH.  No one wants to solve it, just use it to drive people to the polls.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    wnh1977wnh1977 Iowa Posts: 596
    I still cringe every time I think of the "Ridin' With Biden" t-shirts.  If there was a Top Ten list of Pearl Jam's most cringey moments/decisions, that would be on there!
    1998: 6/26, 6/27, 6/29
    2000: 8/15, 8/18, 10/9, 10/11, 10/12
    2003: 6/18, 6/21, 6/22
    2005: 9/9, 9/28
    2006: 5/16, 5/17, 6/26, 6/27
    2007: 8/5
    2009: 8/23, 8/24
    2010: 5/3, 5/4, 5/21
    2011: 9/3, 9/4, 9/11, 9/12
    2013: 7/19, 11/16
    2014: 10/3, 10/9, 10/12, 10/17
    2016: 4/16, 8/20, 8/22
    2018: 8/18, 8/20, 9/2
    2022: 9/18
    2023: 8/31, 9/2, 9/5
    2024: 5/18
  • Options

2) The police/crime issue - except it is not a federal government/president issue.  And in reality I'm not sure either political party supports policing as it should.  heck the Rep don't give a damn about insurrectionists killing cops.
    3) Immigration - Dems are and have been terrible at this.  Again....I don't really think that Trump nor the GOP have been any better TBH.  No one wants to solve it, just use it to drive people to the polls.
    The crime stuff is always funny to me when you look at the per capita homicide rates though. It's always red states leading the way! Yet the republicans are just better at manipulating people to believe what they want them to. 

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/homicide_mortality/homicide.htm

Even just total homicides, top 10 is evenly split. They just keep shoveling the same shit down people's throats though. And they believe it and their minds cannot be changed. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

The crime stuff is always funny to me when you look at the per capita homicide rates though. It's always red states leading the way! Yet the republicans are just better at manipulating people to believe what they want them to. 

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/homicide_mortality/homicide.htm

Even just total homicides, top 10 is evenly split. They just keep shoveling the same shit down people's throats though. And they believe it and their minds cannot be changed. 
    Yup, somehow they think having harsh penalties means supporting the police too...which I don't think it is.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Brandon's plan for fighting crime:

FACT SHEET: President Biden’s Safer America Plan - The White House

Brandon's plan for immigration:

Fact Sheet: President Biden Sends Immigration Bill to Congress as Part of His Commitment to Modernize our Immigration System - The White House

Somebody please post the repub policy proposals for fighting crime and dealing with immigration. Please?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

Fact Sheet: President Biden Sends Immigration Bill to Congress as Part of His Commitment to Modernize our Immigration System - The White House

Somebody please post the repub policy proposals for fighting crime and dealing with immigration. Please?
    They have zero plans of any issues they are crying about none zilch! Just looking at debates not one Republican has stated or put forth any plans to tackle any issues!
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590

They have zero plans of any issues they are crying about none zilch! Just looking at debates not one Republican has stated or put forth any plans to tackle any issues!
    Of course the QtRUmplicans have plans...

Fear
    Hate
    Ignorance 
    Lies

And of course...HUNTER HUNTER HUNTER HUNTER
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,360
    mickeyrat said:
    TJ25487 said:

oh, we can add this money pit to the list, right?

Rural areas to get $759M in grants for high-speed internet
    By JOSH BOAK
    Today

RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — The Agriculture Department announced Thursday it is making available $759 million in grants and loans to enable rural communities to access high-speed internet, part of the broader $65 billion push for high-speed connectivity from last year's infrastructure law.

Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack and White House senior adviser Mitch Landrieu unveiled the grants during a visit to North Carolina.

There are 49 recipients in 24 states. One is North Carolina's AccessOn Networks, which will receive $17.5 million to provide broadband service to 100 businesses, 76 farms and 22 educational facilities in the state's Halifax and Warren counties. Both counties are rural and have predominantly Black populations.

“Rural America needs this,” Vilsack said. “Rural America deserves this.” He made the announcement in front of John Deere equipment, noting that rural areas tend to be where the electricity for cities is generated and where city dwellers and suburbanites go for vacations.

The announcement and visit to North Carolina, a state with an open U.S. Senate seat, come as President Joe Biden and other top Democratic officials are trying to sell their achievements to voters before the Nov. 8 midterm elections. Landrieu, the infrastructure coordinator and former New Orleans mayor, told reporters on a Wednesday call that the Biden administration has already released $180 billion for various infrastructure projects.

The administration is specifically targeting support for small towns and farm communities, places that generally favor Republicans over Democrats.

“Rural communities are the backbone of our nation, but for too long they’ve been left behind and they have been underrecognized,” Landrieu said. “We all know how essential the internet is in order to access lifesaving telemedicine, to tap into economic opportunity, to connect with loved ones, to work on precision agriculture and so much more. That’s just beyond unacceptable that that’s not available to rural America.”

Vilsack said he and Landrieu would “learn firsthand” from people in North Carolina about the opportunities internet access can create. They met with state and local officials including North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper at Wake Technical Community College. They will also hold a town hall in Elm City.

Cooper attributed the broadband advances to the pandemic shutdowns that made people more reliant on the internet.

“It tossed us into the future by about a decade — we had to make something good out of something bad,” he said. He added that 1 million of the state’s residents have been on the wrong side of the digital divide, something the build-out will help to correct.

Neither candidate in North Carolina's U.S. Senate race — Democrat Cheri Beasley and Republican Ted Budd — was slated to appear at the events.

Vilsack said that past trips show how broadband connectivity is starting to make a difference. While in Nevada this summer, he heard from people in the town of Lovelock who plan to use the improved internet to enhance their emergency responder services and tourism opportunities as well as help high school students who are earning college credit online.

___

Follow the AP’s coverage of the 2022 midterm elections at https://apnews.com/hub/2022-midterm-elections. And check out https://apnews.com/hub/explaining-the-elections to learn more about the issues and factors at play in the midterms.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

Of course the QtRUmplicans have plans...

Fear
    Hate
    Ignorance 
    Lies

And of course...HUNTER HUNTER HUNTER HUNTER
    Yep no doubt! 
  • Options
    I wish we we stop pretending that Biden or any dem had any real plans on immigration…they don’t. There policies are the same shit show as Trump with a different plot. 

As far as crime goes…pretending that fucking idiots burning down cities wasn’t a problem was dumb for the dems. 

Why is it that some people think 1 side’s shit never stinks? 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Someone can’t find a repub policy on crime or immigration.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    I wish we we stop pretending that Biden or any dem had any real plans on immigration…they don’t. There policies are the same shit show as Trump with a different plot. 

As far as crime goes…pretending that fucking idiots burning down cities wasn’t a problem was dumb for the dems. 

What cities were burned down?
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    static111 said:

Holy clueless!

Maybe ask Minneapolis.  Remember when you tried to seal doors to a police precinct? Trying to kill any cops inside. Ya, that was cool. 
  • Options
    static111 said:

Holy clueless!

Maybe ask Minneapolis.  Remember when you tried to seal doors to a police precinct? Trying to kill any cops inside. Ya, that was cool. 
    Cops still need reforms period! And why do you say “You” unless you know for certain it was him who had the hammer & nails? 
  • Options
    edited October 2022

I had no idea Static was a member of the right wing group that tried to burn down the Minneapolis police station. 

No American cities "Burned down", but narratives are more important than reality, so vote red next month, everyone. Republicans will save you from those scary libs. 

• Options

I had no idea Static was a member of the right wing group that tried to burn down the Minneapolis police station. 

No American cities "Burned down", but narratives are more important than reality, so vote red next month, everyone. Republicans will save you from those scary libs. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_arson_damage_during_the_George_Floyd_protests_in_Minneapolis–Saint_Paul#:~:text=The widespread acts of arson,the U.S. state of Minnesota.

I'm pretty sure you knew what I was saying.  
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_arson_damage_during_the_George_Floyd_protests_in_Minneapolis–Saint_Paul#:~:text=The widespread acts of arson,the U.S. state of Minnesota.

I'm pretty sure you knew what I was saying.  
    And yet Minneapolis still stands.
  • Options
    Portland def doesn’t exist anymore either so that’s two cities wiped out by Antifa commies!