Pearl Jam 2020 postponed posters

Comments

• Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,539
    edited August 2020
    Would be cool if those Klausens glow in the dark. 

Definitely some nice ones this time around. 
    My favorite remains the DC Reaper. 
    Post edited by Niko80 on
    I will swallow poison
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335

• Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    RW8297 said:
    Oklahoma City - the winner. Munk One delivers again...
    Yes!  Best of the bunch.  Nashville, the show I had tickets to is a big ?   wtf
    Well Oakland 1, the show i had tickets to, is a even bigger WTF!

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    I really dig the NY poster.....the devil-looking guy is creepy!
    That’s Frank Sinatra, right?!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    I just want to grab the posters of shows that I was going to attend—OKC and STL
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Since both LA and Oakland 2 shows are listed with question marks, does that mean they won't ever be available for sale?

Still trying to figure out if I'll buy these since I normally only buy posters of shows i've actually been able to attend, but I can see owning these as a way to commemorate the lost year of 2020.

However, that Oakland 1 design is making it hard for me to justify buying it. It's so horrendous looking that it actually makes the Oakland '13 four eyes Cowboy print look like a Mona Lisa. 

So I really hope the Oakland 2 Sperry print does drop otherwise it'll be another disappointing poster in a long line of disappointing posters for the NorCal shows outside of maybe 1998 (race car), 2000 (Skateboard Jesus) and the 2009 (Snake skateboard) posters. 
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    edited August 2020
    Since both LA and Oakland 2 shows are listed with question marks, does that mean they won't ever be available for sale?

Still trying to figure out if I'll buy these since I normally only buy posters of shows i've actually been able to attend, but I can see owning these as a way to commemorate the lost year of 2020.

However, that Oakland 1 design is making it hard for me to justify buying it. It's so horrendous looking that it actually makes the Oakland '13 four eyes Cowboy print look like a Mona Lisa. 

So I really hope the Oakland 2 Sperry print does drop otherwise it'll be another disappointing poster in a long line of disappointing posters for the NorCal shows outside of maybe 1998 (race car), 2000 (Skateboard Jesus) and the 2009 (Snake skateboard) posters. 
    It's my understanding from what Santos has said and what's been mentioned on Tsurt's insta that those were not yet printed, so they will not be released at this time.  Perhaps they're able to shelve the art for the rescheduled dates?   
    Post edited by PSUS2H on
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
    mfc2006 said:

Same here. Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec City & Hamilton. Though there are others that im so tempted to pick up.

Hopefully @Santos L. Halper doesn't put up the complete 2020 North American Poster Box Set. Cause if he does and they are able to ship to Canada ...
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    demetrios said:
    mfc2006 said:

Same here. Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec City & Hamilton. Though there are others that im so tempted to pick up.

Hopefully @Santos L. Halper doesn't put up the complete 2020 North American Poster Box Set. Cause if he does and they are able to ship to Canada ...
    Same, but two of them aren't being released right now :bawling: lol 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • munk "wins"
    https://www.facebook.com/713808235664598/posts/1147655312279886/

Hey y’all! Drop info for postponed @pearljam gig poster as follows:
    Available Wednesday 8/12 at 12 NOON (EST) on my webstore, Bailey-Race.com/store
    Signed/Numbered AP Ed. Of 100
    18” x 24” 
    7 Color Screenprint on French Index Off-White paper
    $65 + S&H (Includes materials prices for shipping, CND/International orders will have a $50 blanket shipping fee, and will be refunded the difference in shipping costs- if the shipping is higher for some reason, I will email you to discuss options).
    LIMIT ONE PER HOUSEHOLD PER PERSON. I will be checking orders after the drop and cancelling multiples- as well as cancelling clear bot orders or prints that show up on eBay soon after release- don’t be a dweeb, and actually let folks who want it for collections or to display pick up a copy. Any cancelled orders will be restocked, and the same rules apply.
    Make an account on my site prior to the drop, these will most likely go very quickly, and that will allow your information to be saved for faster checkout- having it in your cart does not ensure you will get the poster, so checkout quick.
    As far as shipping on these + open orders goes, I’m purchasing a printing apparatus for labels and will be packing/shipping/ gettin all of them out before the end of the month. Endless thank you’s to everyone who has been so patient thus far! 
    I truly appreciate all of the love on this- it’s a dream come true and I couldn’t have imagined a warmer reception. Huge thank you to @mrtsurt and @ianwilliamsart for the help through the whole process, I couldn’t have done it without them. Now, set your alarms, and I’ll see y’all next week. Good luck!!
    edited August 2020
    For a local artist who does amazing pieces all across the city of San Francisco, I'm amazed at how pedestrian/elementary the Oakland 1 poster is compared to his other work.

I'm trying to find some type of connection or subtle nod to the NorCal region as well as figure out what the environment/climate change theme is in this poster but I'm just not seeing it. The most I have connecting it to climate change at this point is the yellow stick man holding up the Earth.
    Post edited by Red Mosqito on
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    demetrios said:
    Not a super fan of this specific one, but this guy has a great style. He should get another chance with the band
    Funny how the clock in the tower is at 3:20, same as the date of the show. a bit too obvious?
    Should’ve been 7 o clock
  • Do the artist drops need to happen first?
    My understanding is yes. There's a post on here from Santos saying as much.
    thedividedskyiscrape lives on...
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    Not very impressive. I didnt dig the BK Nashville print. I like St. LOUIS and MSG. 

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465

I didn't mind the 2003 Ames or the 2006 Ames Army Jacket (the other two from that run, though, not so much). At least the EV Star Wars 2011 was a good one.

• Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Love the Baltimore poster. Oklahoma is second followed by denver
    Kearnsy
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,697
    Is there any mention of the Baltimore poster going on sale. Sorry if this has been asked and answered before. That is one of the shows I have tickets to and really like the poster. 

I didn't mind the 2003 Ames or the 2006 Ames Army Jacket (the other two from that run, though, not so much). At least the EV Star Wars 2011 was a good one.

The artwork for the 2003 and 2006 Bay Area shows were basic at best, nothing memorable about any of them (and your right, the army jacket is the best of the three). In my opinion, the Bay Area is DUE for a poster on par with a Chief or Pitt '13. It's not like the Bay Area is lacking for landmarks that could be incorporated into these show posters, but every tour....nothing! 

The 2006 run was a bummer as I had high hopes that tour for some reason. It was their first time playing in San Francisco proper since the early 90's and it's a city rich with musical history and those were the posters we got for those three nights? Excellent three night run of shows, but the the posters were a let down for me. 

I mean, where's a Haight Street themed poster with the Fillmore in the background or an Escape from Alcatraz concept or artwork with the Golden Gate bridge incorporated into the theme? It really is amazing with all that imagery NorCal has to pull from we get four eyed cowboys, cartoon kids playing with a caterpillars and otherwise unmemorable posters.

Okay, rant over. :) 

• So I really hope the Oakland 2 Sperry print does drop otherwise it'll be another disappointing poster in a long line of disappointing posters for the NorCal shows outside of maybe 1998 (race car), 2000 (Skateboard Jesus) and the 2009 (Snake skateboard) posters. 

The artwork for the 2003 and 2006 Bay Area shows were basic at best, nothing memorable about any of them (and your right, the army jacket is the best of the three). In my opinion, the Bay Area is DUE for a poster on par with a Chief or Pitt '13. It's not like the Bay Area is lacking for landmarks that could be incorporated into these show posters, but every tour....nothing! 

The 2006 run was a bummer as I had high hopes that tour for some reason. It was their first time playing in San Francisco proper since the early 90's and it's a city rich with musical history and those were the posters we got for those three nights? Excellent three night run of shows, but the the posters were a let down for me. 

I mean, where's a Haight Street themed poster with the Fillmore in the background or an Escape from Alcatraz concept or artwork with the Golden Gate bridge incorporated into the theme? It really is amazing with all that imagery NorCal has to pull from we get four eyed cowboys, cartoon kids playing with a caterpillars and otherwise unmemorable posters.

Okay, rant over. :) 
    I am enjoying your rant :)  The Oakland poster is horrible and if that thing sells out without being discounted heavily, I'll be truly amazed at all the poster collectors out there.  Hopefully when the shows happen someday, the next ones will be better!

• Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    demetrios said:
    https://www.facebook.com/713808235664598/posts/1147655312279886/

Hey y’all! Drop info for postponed @pearljam gig poster as follows:
    Available Wednesday 8/12 at 12 NOON (EST) on my webstore, Bailey-Race.com/store
    Signed/Numbered AP Ed. Of 100
    18” x 24” 
    7 Color Screenprint on French Index Off-White paper
    $65 + S&H (Includes materials prices for shipping, CND/International orders will have a $50 blanket shipping fee, and will be refunded the difference in shipping costs- if the shipping is higher for some reason, I will email you to discuss options).
    LIMIT ONE PER HOUSEHOLD PER PERSON. I will be checking orders after the drop and cancelling multiples- as well as cancelling clear bot orders or prints that show up on eBay soon after release- don’t be a dweeb, and actually let folks who want it for collections or to display pick up a copy. Any cancelled orders will be restocked, and the same rules apply.
    Make an account on my site prior to the drop, these will most likely go very quickly, and that will allow your information to be saved for faster checkout- having it in your cart does not ensure you will get the poster, so checkout quick.
    As far as shipping on these + open orders goes, I’m purchasing a printing apparatus for labels and will be packing/shipping/ gettin all of them out before the end of the month. Endless thank you’s to everyone who has been so patient thus far! 
    I truly appreciate all of the love on this- it’s a dream come true and I couldn’t have imagined a warmer reception. Huge thank you to @mrtsurt and @ianwilliamsart for the help through the whole process, I couldn’t have done it without them. Now, set your alarms, and I’ll see y’all next week. Good luck!!
    Gonna be a pain in the ass partially refunding everyones shipping 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13

• JadlerJadler Posts: 703
    GlowGirl said:
    Is there any mention of the Baltimore poster going on sale. Sorry if this has been asked and answered before. That is one of the shows I have tickets to and really like the poster. 
    I am in the same boat. Would love to get one! I don’t think there has been any mention yet though related to time/ date of sale. Hopefully soon. 
  • stanudesstanudes Baltimore Posts: 117

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,697
    stanudes said:

Thanks. I appreciate it. 
  • FlavafrazFlavafraz Pennsylvania Posts: 402
    Are these being dropped just on artist website as a/p or are regular prints dropping on pj website?
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,033
    Hmm....two APs on sale at the same time.