Options

Pearl Jam 2020 postponed posters

Comments

• Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    I really like the Klausen posters but i wasn't going to those shows.
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Options
    madhat181 said:
    Wonder if the 2 LA posters weren't finished? Odd that those aren't included in the unveiling.
    Maybe those weren't printed before the postponements. 
    +1
  • Options
    Do the artist drops need to happen first?
    Yes
  • Options
    axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 404
    Santos, while you are here:

any chance we will see the posters for Europe 2020?
  • Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    thanks for the heads up Santos and Demetrios!
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Options
    Do the artist drops need to happen first?
    Yes
    TYVM!
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    axeljohan said:
    Santos, while you are here:

any chance we will see the posters for Europe 2020?
    Hopefully in 2021 ;)
  • Options
    ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Would be very interested to see if we get a look at what the designs were to be for the European shows.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,573
    was only doing okc on this leg.  probably would have purchased.  just makes me sadder to think about it honestly.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    Spoken said:
    When the shows get rescheduled, will there be new poster art for each show?
    Maybe North America will not be rescheduled. That could be a reason for releasing these posters but not the European ones. Perhaps Europe designs will be recycled? 
  • Options
    hey any of you folks facebook savvy? My page when I go to access it, goes into perpetual redirecting where the url tries to load but just keeps trying to load over and over and over until it errors out....have not been able to access it for months. Tried different browsers, different computer, on my phone...same result....the url bar just keeps frantically trying to load over and over after I login. 

and since we live in this awesome era where large companies like facebook and instagram feel they do not need to provide an actual human tech support option, I cannot figure out how to fix this issue and have been locked out of my page
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,829
    hihobibo said:
    Spoken said:
    When the shows get rescheduled, will there be new poster art for each show?
    Maybe North America will not be rescheduled. That could be a reason for releasing these posters but not the European ones. Perhaps Europe designs will be recycled? 

• Options
    Seems likely / possible that no Europe show posters were printed before the postponement so won’t be available to buy. Good luck to all those picking up US show posters!
  • Options
    madhat181 said:
    Wonder if the 2 LA posters weren't finished? Odd that those aren't included in the unveiling.
    +1
    Any chance these three shows get printed or released at a later time? According to the SF Gate article, sounds like Sperry had his finished but shows were postponed just before printing. 
  • Options

Limited Edition of only 79

$100 USD

Limited Edition of 79 signed and numbered screen printed poster for the postponed Pearl Jam concert in Hamilton, Ontario, March 24, 2020.  Ships flat & worldwide from the U.S.

Artist’s Proof

Limited Edition of only 8

$100 USD

Limited Edition of 8 Artist Proofs, signed and numbered screen printed poster for the postponed Pearl Jam concert in Hamilton, Ontario, March 24, 2020.  Ships flat & worldwide from the U.S.

• Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
    bejster23 said:
    madhat181 said:
    +1
    Any chance these three shows get printed or released at a later time? According to the SF Gate article, sounds like Sperry had his finished but shows were postponed just before printing. 
    I'm sure they will use the images for the rescheduled shows.
  • Options

Finally! @PearlJam Limited Edition Posters available this Monday @ 10 am Pacific time! https://www.byous.art/coming-soon

• Options
    bejster23 said:
    madhat181 said:
    +1
    No plans at this time
  • Options

• Options
    paylingpayling Seattle Posts: 294
    I hope these have a “postponed” or “pandemic” stamp on them a la Raleigh 2016
    PA
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    (open the images in a new window to see them bigger, for all you luddites like me!)...... art direction for the tour was to make imagery regarding the environment / climate change
  • Options
    rictus58rictus58 Posts: 53

I love your work sir. 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,870

This one is really beautiful. I love the elephants. Nice job!!

• Options
    rictus58 said:

I love your work sir. 
    hey thanks! Always exciting / terrifying to get the nod for a pearl jam tour.... the artists just keep getting better and better..... the bar just keeps being raised.... 
  • Options
    payling said:
    They do not have a stamp
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,037
    Wow @bradklausen great posters for this tour. My personal favorite (and currently framed on my wall) is Temple of the Dog Philadelphia 
  • Options
    payling said:
    They do not have a stamp
    ......you're a towel!!