Options

Pearl Jam 2020 postponed posters

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,020
    edited August 2020
    igotid88 said:

Cool!

This is the AP (blue) version of a poster for both of Pearl Jam’s New York dates that were postponed this year. On sale info below -

18” x 24”
    7 colors
    On cream speckletone paper
    Signed and numbered out of 100
    $65 + shipping
    On sale Mon. August 10th at 8am PST

https://www.ianwilliamsdesign.com/

• Options

This is my poster for Pearl Jam’s April 4th show at the Enterprise Center in St. Louis, MO. Unfortunately, and as most of you know, this year’s tour was postponed because of Covid-19. Pearl Jam has been cool enough to let all of the artists for the Spring 2020 leg of the tour release their posters. Below is the on sale info for the poster.

18” x 24”
    7 colors
    On white paper
    Signed and numbered out of 100
    $65 + shipping
    On sale Mon. August 10th at 8am PST
    ianwilliamsdesign.com

#pearljam #screenprint #poster #stlouis #missouri #illustration #art #gigposter #rockposter

• Options
    demetrios said:
    Not a super fan of this specific one, but this guy has a great style. He should get another chance with the band
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,667
    @bradklausen
    Amazing work, as always.
    Any date /time planned yet for the Artillery sale?
    Thanks!
    I am thinking about Wed at 9 pacific... I'll send out an email and would post on facebook if my page would actually load and will post here in the next few days with the full sale info
    Thank you!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,731
    looks like the @bradklausen posters go side by side?  Hard to tell with my old ass eyes but can't wait to hear/see any thoughts he provides on his inspirations etc

Im always glutton for elephant prints
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    I really want to get this St. Louis poster. I talked my sister in to going with us to the show. I even got her super excited about going, even though she doesn't know much Pearl Jam besides Better Man. There was 6 of us going, all with GA. Such a fun and tight-nip group of family/friends. Strangely, as the pandemic has evolved, my sister has moved in to my house. This would be so neat to hang up.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,731
    (open the images in a new window to see them bigger, for all you luddites like me!)...... art direction for the tour was to make imagery regarding the environment / climate change
    Great work as ever Brad. Going to be picking up the elephant poster for sure.....the colours look insane
  • Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,840
    GlowGirl said:
    RW8297 said:
    Oklahoma City - the winner. Munk One delivers again...
    Agreed. I like that one the best. But have tickets for MSG and Baltimore - not that it matters. I can buy a poster from a show I am not going to. But if I had to choose between the ones I am (or hopefully will be) going to - I like the Balt one better than the MSG one. It is very old school style.

I dig the MSG poster as well!  I still have my MSG tixs GA as well.  Hopefully 2021!! 🤞🙏
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,879
    I guess 10c has 3000ish of each of these to sell. Apollo/Baltimore likely less. Not the 200ish they drop after a tour. Will be fun to see how fast they sell out and if the web crashes. 
    I'm thinking it will be a pretty easy score for those on the hunt.
    Who knows!
  • Options
    It would be terrific if someone could contact me when the Oakland poster goes on sale (hint: @Santos L. Halper)....I am currently in a Covid state of mind which makes me lazy despite the fact that I am already doing virtually nothing.  I can't let "sitting around waiting for posters to go on sale" get in the way of this morning's post sleep nap.  
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,849
    edited August 2020
    It would be terrific if someone could contact me when the Oakland poster goes on sale (hint: @Santos L. Halper)....I am currently in a Covid state of mind which makes me lazy despite the fact that I am already doing virtually nothing.  I can't let "sitting around waiting for posters to go on sale" get in the way of this morning's post sleep nap.  
    I will try my best but I am almost positive these will not sell out right away if you are looking for the SE. I mean sometimes there is an instant sellout and other times posters sit for months when there are drops and that is when there 200-400 copies. I bet there are 10 times that this go around unless they are holding some back for some reason. If they are doing 1 a day and do it as they did in the past the Canadian shows will tell you how this is going to play out. 

• Options
    THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,695
    why doesn’t ten club give ticket holders first chance for these posters . Or give us a free poster . 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,667
    Free posters!
    :lol:.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    Free posters!
    :lol:.  
    My thoughts exactly lol

• Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,139
    Or just skip the sale all together and go strait to the mystery boxes which would include all the random merch that would have been from this 'postponed' tour. How fun would that be?!?!
  • Options
    LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 743
    a lot of crappy ones
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    I will try my best but I am almost positive these will not sell out right away if you are looking for the SE. I mean sometimes there is an instant sellout and other times posters sit for months when there are drops and that is when there 200-400 copies. I bet there are 10 times that this go around unless they are holding some back for some reason. If they are doing 1 a day and do it as they did in the past the Canadian shows will tell you how this is going to play out. 

Excellent points....it could be like the DB Cooper Husky.....
  • Options

https://www.facebook.com/713808235664598/posts/1146621312383286/

Here’s the back print for my official @pearljam poster for the postponed show in Ottawa, ON!
    Once again I’m over the moon to have had this opportunity, even though the show was postponed. Keep an eye out because I’ll be posting photos of the actual print tomorrow with the information about my drop happening next week. Keep an eye out!

• Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,063
    Loujoe said:
    I guess 10c has 3000ish of each of these to sell. Apollo/Baltimore likely less. Not the 200ish they drop after a tour. Will be fun to see how fast they sell out and if the web crashes. 
    I'm thinking it will be a pretty easy score for those on the hunt.
    Who knows!
    Dump them all at once to save on shipping costs. SLH will be rolling fat tubes for weeks, unless he already has them tubed up.
  • Options
    Mystery box everything is a great idea 
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,376
    I love that Ottawa poster. I think thats the best of the group.
  • Options

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,879
    That's a cool work of art. ^^^
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,435
    I really dig the NY poster.....the devil-looking guy is creepy!
  • Options

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,866
    demetrios said:
    Not a super fan of this specific one, but this guy has a great style. He should get another chance with the band
    Funny how the clock in the tower is at 3:20, same as the date of the show. a bit too obvious?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Habit4meHabit4me Posts: 154
    Kinda glad I didn't have to wait in line for the Denver and San Diego posters. Not a fan.