Options

Pearl Jam 2020 postponed posters

Comments

• Options
    Evel KEvel K Posts: 520
    Things were different then
  • Options
    PSUS2H said:
    @bradklausen mind sharing the chords? lol!! 
    i'll put the guitar tabs up soon 
  • Options
    Evel K said:
    this... or log out on and log in on the same device...posters should stay in cart
  • Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 656
    Got the AZ from BK!!!
    Had the error message, logged out went back in and they were still in cart! checked out again and got it!
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    GlowGirl said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    Alright, let's stop playing games and just put up Baltimore
    +1 - please and thank you.

Agreed
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    HEY PEEPS.... cart purge coming in 10 minutes.... if you have had trouble checking out, log out, log back in, poster will still be in your cart but only for the next 10 minutes.... 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,984

• Options
    stanudesstanudes Baltimore Posts: 117
    edited August 2020
    I think it’s a bad idea that only 10C members can buy the venue (SE) copies. The ones they put on sale second after the 10C copies sell out. They should open those up to all fans. It’s more than 10C members that attend concerts. They even sell these outside venues on event days. Open the venue posters up to everyone. Paying Members, non-paying members, anyone who wants one. 
    10C allocation for paying members only first. Then SE’s for whomever wants one.
    Just my opinion. 
    Post edited by stanudes on
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    stanudes said:
    I think it’s a bad idea that only 10C members can buy the venue (SE) copies. The ones they put on sale second after the 10C copies sell out. They should open those up to all fans. It’s more than 10C members that attend concerts. They even sell these outside venues on event days. Open the venue posters up to everyone. Just my opinion. 
    membership has to mean something right?  
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    smithnic said:
    stanudes said:
    I think it’s a bad idea that only 10C members can buy the venue (SE) copies. The ones they put on sale second after the 10C copies sell out. They should open those up to all fans. It’s more than 10C members that attend concerts. They even sell these outside venues on event days. Open the venue posters up to everyone. Just my opinion. 
    It does, 10 Club allocation. Just like any other time. 
    Our memberships don’t get us posters at the concerts though. Our cash does. 
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,068
    stanudes said:
    I think it’s a bad idea that only 10C members can buy the venue (SE) copies. The ones they put on sale second after the 10C copies sell out. They should open those up to all fans. It’s more than 10C members that attend concerts. They even sell these outside venues on event days. Open the venue posters up to everyone. Paying Members, non-paying members, anyone who wants one. 
    Just my opinion. 
    If you can post to the forum, you must be a member, right? Then why care if someone else can buy one? If you are looking for a second copy for whatever reason, there are usually people on here who'd assist with that. 
  • Options
    So whats the difference on the poster page between 10C and SE then?  I've seen some with no drop down and now I believe all list "Tour" in the drop down.  So no dropdown = 10C?
  • Options
    hihobibo said:
    stanudes said:
    Just my opinion. 
    If you can post to the forum, you must be a member, right? Then why care if someone else can buy one? If you are looking for a second copy for whatever reason, there are usually people on here who'd assist with that. 
    Cause I think it’s the right thing to do. I have my AP’s. I can have an opinion on what I would like to see. The fact that Hamilton is still sitting there states they have more than enough. I think they should be available to everyone. Nothing more. 
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,314
    This is just an extra perk.  I say keep it in house to 10C only.  Maybe a week or two after these are up you could open it up, but I like the 10C family.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    TracerTracer Posts: 104
    stanudes said:
    smithnic said:
    stanudes said:
    It does, 10 Club allocation. Just like any other time. 
    Our memberships don’t get us posters at the concerts though. Our cash does. 
    True, but I feel like the majority of people who really want these posters are members and are lucky that we’re not having to contend with a huge number of people who are depleting the stock as soon as possible for a quick buck. 
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,013
    hihobibo said:
    stanudes said:
    Just my opinion. 
    I’m sure if a poster is still available after some time, they would remove the members only restriction and make it available to anyone. For the really high demand prints, I’m glad it’s 10c only that gets their chance first. 
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,314
    bbiggs said:
    GlowGirl said:
    bbiggs said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    Baltimore and MSG will be last to go.  Prediction based on past.  Not a fact.

Is there a particular reason why they should go last - since the APs sold first. I am just curious.

Baltimore and MSG seem to be highly sought after.  In the past, 10C has released those prints last, rather than in order of when the shows took place.  Posters were getting dropped for shows that happened in September when shows that happened in June were still held back based on known demand.  My prediction is just a hunch.  Definitely don't take it as a fact.  You'll be able to get one.  Just have to keep an eye for the drop since they're not going in order.

Also, keep in mind the Mumford MSG goes on sale tomorrow.  So NOT all NY prints had sold by the artists.  Santos was waiting for the AP's to go on sale before releasing the 10C copies.  Maybe he is waiting for all City Specific posters to sell AP's before releasing 10C.  So maybe tomorrow afternoon is when NY goes on sale, maybe later.

Not that he needs to protect Mumford, those will go in a hot second I'm sure.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    AZDAZD AZ Posts: 32
    dschifrin said:
    Do we know for sure if there will or will not be posters for the cancelled LA shows and Oakland 2?  
    No posters. They hadn’t been printed yet. 

Thank you. Bummer. I'd love to see the art nonetheless ... 
  • Options
    MR282891MR282891 Posts: 79
    bbiggs said:
    GlowGirl said:
    bbiggs said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    Baltimore and MSG will be last to go.  Prediction based on past.  Not a fact.

Is there a particular reason why they should go last - since the APs sold first. I am just curious.

Baltimore and MSG seem to be highly sought after.  In the past, 10C has released those prints last, rather than in order of when the shows took place.  Posters were getting dropped for shows that happened in September when shows that happened in June were still held back based on known demand.  My prediction is just a hunch.  Definitely don't take it as a fact.  You'll be able to get one.  Just have to keep an eye for the drop since they're not going in order.

Also, keep in mind the Mumford MSG goes on sale tomorrow.  So NOT all NY prints had sold by the artists.  Santos was waiting for the AP's to go on sale before releasing the 10C copies.  Maybe he is waiting for all City Specific posters to sell AP's before releasing 10C.  So maybe tomorrow afternoon is when NY goes on sale, maybe later.

Not that he needs to protect Mumford, those will go in a hot second I'm sure.
    Has anyone been able to get on Mumford's store site?  I know the on sale is tomorrow but I had been checking all week (both on mobile and PC) and I can't seem to get on his webpage.  
  • Options
    love mumford's color palette, years ago, long before he did his first pj/ev poster,  he did some great white shark illustration, might have been album art for a band, and it was killer... feel like munk and mumford and myself are color brothers from other mothers..... we all like similar rich saturated colors... especially what I call the Gem and the holograms color scheme of cyan, magenta, purple 
  • Options
    RPelletierRPelletier Toronto, Canada Posts: 52
    Any word on the Toronto print?
    Hey.  Do you like Pearl Jam?
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,672
    stanudes said:
    Just my opinion. 

You're entitled to your opinion, for sure... with that being said:

Screw that, people who pay to be in the fan club should absolutely get first crack at these.

• Options
    KS80184KS80184 Posts: 390

Friday I think...
  • Options
    RPelletierRPelletier Toronto, Canada Posts: 52
    KS80184 said:

Friday I think...
    Right on.  Thanks
    Hey.  Do you like Pearl Jam?
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,549
    HEY PEEPS.... cart purge coming in 10 minutes.... if you have had trouble checking out, log out, log back in, poster will still be in your cart but only for the next 10 minutes.... 
    Confirmed sellout now, Brad? 
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,069
    Darn I was hoping to catch Nashville on the cart purge haha. Happy to have one of the two. 
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    So whats the difference on the poster page between 10C and SE then?  I've seen some with no drop down and now I believe all list "Tour" in the drop down.  So no dropdown = 10C?
    when they allocate the posters X amount are kept for 10c webstore sales and X amount are sent on tour to be sold at the venue.  Thats it.  It seems they are doing this for inventory purposes at 10c, no difference.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    WhoDeyFanWhoDeyFan Columbus, Ohio Posts: 25
    Any word on the Munk print?

----------------------------
    May 6, 2010 - Nationwide Arena, Columbus, OH
    May 9, 2010 - Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, OH
    July 19, 2013 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    October 12, 2013 - First Niagara Center, Buffalo, NY
    October 1, 2014 - US Bank Arena, Cincinnati, OH
    October 5, 2014 - Austin City Limits Music Festival, Austin, TX
    October 16, 2014 - Joe Louis Arena, Detroit, MI
    April 26, 2016 - Rupp Arena, Lexington, KY