Options

Pearl Jam 2020 postponed posters

Comments

• Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,376
    I haven't gotten mail in 9 days due to the current post office shenanigans. Looking forward to a day in a few weeks when all of the posters arrive in a single delivery.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,960
    tschav said:
    Great! 
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,558
    These drops are as much fun as you can have with your pants on! Love ya', Santos!
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,326
    shecky said:
    These drops are as much fun as you can have with your pants on! Love ya', Santos!
    I buy my posters with my pants off, thank you very much!
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,671
    Thinking I should have changed my ship to and had these delivered to work... wife's working from home these days & I no longer get home before her... I'm gon have some 'splaining to do.
  • Options
    hey peeps... if you had an issue checking out... the posters should still be in your cart... log out, log back in, or use a different device and the sale will go through 
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,633
    Is there a difference between 'tour' and 'event'?  

I bought one right off the rip for Ottawa.  I was supposed to attend.  My friend who lives there wants one but isnt a member and I was going to grab one for him.  But not sure if they are the same and if that falls under 1-per-member restriction.
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,166
    shecky said:
    I haven't worn pants since March 14th, 2020
  • Options
    JB274988 said:
    F5.... is back 
    F5 for Life!

that is pretty funny 
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:

I bought one right off the rip for Ottawa.  I was supposed to attend.  My friend who lives there wants one but isnt a member and I was going to grab one for him.  But not sure if they are the same and if that falls under 1-per-member restriction.
    Based on feedback to a similar question I had yesterday a member (forget who sorry for not giving credit) says the limit falls on variant.  So you could get 1 Tour and 1 Event.
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,376
    edited August 2020
    Thinking I should have changed my ship to and had these delivered to work... wife's working from home these days & I no longer get home before her... I'm gon have some 'splaining to do.
    You might want to grease the wheels when you're done buying and before they show up. Best of luck. 🥃
  • Options
    wwsuicide said:
    shecky said:
    i am still in my robe 
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,166
    MayDay10 said:

No difference and you are allowed to buy one of each. Go for it.
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,326
    wwsuicide said:
    shecky said:
    i am still in my robe 
    The king!  LMAO!
  • Options
    JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    JB274988 said:
    F5.... is back 
    F5 for Life!

that is pretty funny 
    Thanks - we made a shirt out of it...

Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    Habit4meHabit4me Posts: 155
    Both BK's are now in the shop. Those are going to look beautiful framed on hung up on my wall next to each other. 
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090
    Busy week for Santos!!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,222
    edited August 2020
    JB274988 said:
    JB274988 said:
    F5.... is back 
    F5 for Life!

that is pretty funny 

I am getting flashbacks to the Baltimore F5 lunacy extravaganza. Was it really only earlier this year? Feels like a lifetime ago when we were all acting like F5 maniacs. F5CK!!!
  • Options
    madhat181madhat181 Posts: 367
    edited August 2020
    JojoRice said:
    Busy week for Santos!!
    His wrists are going to be in pain from rolling posters
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,558
    Habit4me said:
    Both BK's are now in the shop. Those are going to look beautiful framed on hung up on my wall next to each other. 
    You got that right! I love awakening to bright, cheerful colors!
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,633
    Jed said:
    MayDay10 said:

No difference and you are allowed to buy one of each. Go for it.
    Thanks Jed!

Yeah, this is legit, and not 'raffle fodder'.  Was supposed to attend with a good friend from there who really loves the print.  
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,546
    edited August 2020
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    GlowGirl said:
    JB274988 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    JB274988 said:
    Damn too late on Ottawa
    Did you have any luck with Baltimore? This reminds me of our F5 days. Good times ;)

No I didn't know when they were going up so missed the sale - hopefully can get one here, otherwise it's ebay/EB time.
    I tried for Baltimore. They were gone before the stated sale time of 10am PST. I think they started a few minutes early - poof gone in a few seconds. I am waiting to see if they put them up in the shop. Hopefully, they will soon.
    I got the regular Baltimore from Ames but was on my phone and didn't notice the Oriole variant until it was too late! Bit the bullet and got one from ebay. Would think it should be an easy score in the shop 
    That’s a spendy pickup.  Baller. 
    Yeah it was painful but now that I got my money back from ticketmaster and stopped floating them interest-free loans I can afford it :) 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    MayDay10 said:

Santos explained that they are the same, just different inventories.  One is 10c's webstore inventory and one is the venue inventory
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    wwsuicide said:
    wwsuicide said:
    shecky said:
    i am still in my robe 
    The king!  LMAO!
    ha! yeah I am super regal
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090
    @bradklausen Got both of your posters!  Looking forward to hanging them in my PJ room.  Keep up the good work!!!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    JB274988 said:
    JB274988 said:
    F5.... is back 
    F5 for Life!

that is pretty funny 

I am getting flashbacks to the Baltimore F5 lunacy extravaganza. Was it really only earlier this year? Feels like a lifetime ago when we were all acting like F5 maniacs. F5CK!!!
    you could put a U C in between both hands... the left hand does look like a K 
  • Options
    JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    GlowGirl said:
    JB274988 said:
    JB274988 said:
    F5.... is back 
    F5 for Life!

that is pretty funny 

you could put a U C in between both hands... the left hand does look like a K 
    Haha - that's what makes you an artist!
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 415
    edited August 2020
    PSUS2H said:
    MayDay10 said:

Santos explained that they are the same, just different inventories.  One is 10c's webstore inventory and one is the venue inventory
    santos is awesome.... ask him to sing dear prudence... voice of an angel...beard of a viking
  • Options
    RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    edited August 2020
    Phoenix Sold Out! (Apparently just the first stack)

Post edited by RD101189 on
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO