Options

Pearl Jam 2020 postponed posters

Comments

• Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,314
    Please let me know where I can find the posters.  Thanks you.

Just kidding.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    Hi, I can't be bothered to read back even 5 messages to see the answer to my question....:lol:

We are a funny lot.

So true!
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options
    405OK405OK Posts: 100
    SHZA said:
    405OK said:
    SHZA said:
    405OK said:
    SHZA said:
    405OK said:
    Here’s what’s frustrating for me:

Using OKC for example, if the show had happened, I’d have the potential to get the OKC poster along with just those there at the show. 
    Now, with with an online release, I’ve got to fight with everyone worldwide for the same poster. The fact that others now have the same access significantly diminishes my chances of getting the poster to the event that I actually had tickets to. 
    Frustrating, but I totally get it. Almost makes me want to jump in and purchase posters to other shows I wouldn’t have gone to so that if I miss out on OKC, I may have some trading equity. 
    Judging by how long Hamilton has been available and STL was available before selling out, you're not going to have to fight anyone to get an OKC poster if you want it. It'll be much easier than standing in line for hours at the arena. 
    Agreed. However, I was referring to the APs. My expectation is to purchase from the shop, but I still have my hopes up for one of the few s/n..
    No you weren't. The APs have never been sold at the venue. Always online drops where you're fighting with everyone worldwide. 
    What’s this guys deal? So much disdain..
    No disdain bro. Just trying to help clear up your confusion. 
    Well, thanks? Just don’t be a dick or condescending about it. 
    2013 - OKC
    2014 -Tulsa
    2016 - Chicago 1
    2018 - Seattle 1 & 2
    2021 - Ohana I Ohana Encore 1 & 2 
    2022 - Louisville I OKC
    2023 - Ft. Worth 1 & 2 I Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,165
    Hey Hey, let's all get along, let's all buy each other some posters, and lets all complain about the ebay prices. That's how we do! This is a classic thread. I've been participating in these threads for 20 years. Now bring on the goods Santos, my F5 key is wearing out!
  • Options
    total non-sequitur...... was just listening to this.... love this song.....  
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHfFJub5MsM

• Options
    bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 415
    edited August 2020

uh oh.... I might need some rope....I appear to be falling down a youtube rabbit hole..... 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pJZ528nH6M
    Post edited by bradklausen on
  • Options

uh oh.... I might some rope....I appear to be falling down a youtube rabbit hole..... 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pJZ528nH6M
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee5PaKB8Lvg
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,205

Excellent. I saw him play in DC with Foo Fighters and Eddie Vedder. Small club called the Black Cat. I want to say it was 1995. Thanks for reminding me of that awesome show.

• Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,063
    Saw Cursive and Man Man at The Black Cat haha 
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    Air23 said:
    is the silver foil Phoenix a variant of the regular poster on white paper?
    that is unfortunately a typo...there is no silver foil for phoenix, it is on white paper

I swore i changed that in the emai..... 
    oh shit!  
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    405OK said:
    SHZA said:
    405OK said:

Using OKC for example, if the show had happened, I’d have the potential to get the OKC poster along with just those there at the show. 
    Now, with with an online release, I’ve got to fight with everyone worldwide for the same poster. The fact that others now have the same access significantly diminishes my chances of getting the poster to the event that I actually had tickets to. 
    Frustrating, but I totally get it. Almost makes me want to jump in and purchase posters to other shows I wouldn’t have gone to so that if I miss out on OKC, I may have some trading equity. 
    Judging by how long Hamilton has been available and STL was available before selling out, you're not going to have to fight anyone to get an OKC poster if you want it. It'll be much easier than standing in line for hours at the arena. 
    Agreed. However, I was referring to the APs. My expectation is to purchase from the shop, but I still have my hopes up for one of the few s/n..
    No you weren't. The APs have never been sold at the venue. Always online drops where you're fighting with everyone worldwide. 
    Ames signed my acl PJ 2008 at the gig.  They had a tent.  
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    SHZA said:
    405OK said:
    SHZA said:
    405OK said:

They signed mine as well at that show.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,873
    That John J. Rambo poster - First Blood is Sick!  
    FIRST_BLOOD_RAMBO_dan_mumfordjpg

• Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    SHZA said:
    405OK said:
    SHZA said:
    405OK said:

That's a signed SE. Not an AP.
  • Options
    jcJamjcJam Bogota, Colombia Posts: 104
    edited August 2020

Message from Ward Sutton: " I'm going to announce my poster soon. It is going to be sold through Amesbros - we are a bit delayed compared to other PJ posters but should have it for sale in a couple weeks! "

Post edited by jcJam on
    2005: Buenos Aires 2 • 2011: Lima • 2012: Atlanta • 2013: LA x2 • 2014: Detroit, Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee, Denver, Bridge School x2 • 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival), Buenos Aires, Porto Alegre, Sau Paulo, Brasilia, Belo Horizonte, Rio, Bogota, Mexico • 2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Philly x2 • NYC 2 • Fenway x2 • Wrigley x2 • 2018: Rio, Sau Paulo, Seattle x2, Missoula • 2021: Ohana x3 • 2022: San Diego, LA x2, Phoenix, Oakland x2, Fresno, Sacramento, Vegas, Vienna, PragueAmsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2 • 2023: Indi, Fort Worth x2, Austin x2
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,664
    Byous Hamilton show edition up in the shop
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    CrewCrew Posts: 299
    Hi, I'm Yesterday.  Have we met?
  • Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,873
    Crew said:
    :lol:
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    CopperTom said:
    SHZA said:
    405OK said:
    SHZA said:
    405OK said:

There’s only one edition of that poster, it wasn’t sold anywhere else.  500, all signed by Ames at the show, no SE, they just call it the “1st edition” on ebeans 
  • Options
    BigrfishBigrfish Edmonton, AB Canada Posts: 260
    Lol
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,654
    EB218946 said:
    That John J. Rambo poster - First Blood is Sick!  
    FIRST_BLOOD_RAMBO_dan_mumfordjpg

Mumford's movie posters are way better than his concert posters IMO... I couldn't resist grabbing this one when I saw it:

https://www.dan-mumford.com/#/star-wars-cloud-city/

• Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,515
    CopperTom said:
    SHZA said:
    405OK said:
    SHZA said:
    405OK said:

Bingo
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    CopperTom said:
    SHZA said:
    405OK said:
    SHZA said:
    405OK said:

Bingo
    Well take it up with Ames then, because they signed it AP201/500, lol
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,515
    CopperTom said:
    SHZA said:
    405OK said:
    SHZA said:
    405OK said:

There’s only one edition of that poster, it wasn’t sold anywhere else.  500, all signed by Ames at the show, no SE, they just call it the “1st edition” on ebeans 
    1st edition on ebeans is synonymous with show edition. 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    CopperTom said:
    SHZA said:
    405OK said:
    SHZA said:
    405OK said:

Again, I’ll take a pic so you can see- my portfolio is in storage since I’m moving soon- but I made a note on ebeans for myself that it’s signed “ap201/500”. Maybe they fucked up on mine though?
  • Options
    JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    No Balt yet...boo.  I forgot how much I disliked F5 ing.  Maybe time to grab my baltimore F5 t-shirt and try for better luck.
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,654
    SHZA said:
    CopperTom said:
    SHZA said:
    405OK said:
    SHZA said:
    405OK said:

Again, I’ll take a pic so you can see- my portfolio is in storage since I’m moving soon- but I made a note on ebeans for myself that it’s signed “ap201/500”. Maybe they fucked up on mine though?

Traditionally, the AP versions are sold exclusively through the artist's website, and they are usually signed and / or numbered. The signature is what makes the difference.

It's not wrong to say APs aren't typically available at shows... your show was an outlier where the artist was there signing prints. His signature turned a SE into an AP.

• Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,664
    Crew said:
    My bad, haven’t been following.  Tsurt posted that they were “just added” so was just passing along the info
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821