Options

George Floyd Protests

Comments

• Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    He doesn't last 8 minutes and 46 seconds in gen pop.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    22 1/2 years, for the mathematically declined
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    Sentencing day?  How many years does the cop get?
    Prosecutors are asking for 30 years. I bet it'll be in the 20-25 year range...and there will people that'll probably get very pissed about that. 
    22.5, right in the middle. Maybe you can predict where my spare set of car keys went?
  • Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,401
    edited June 2021
    Hobbes said:
    He will never see general population.  He’ll be under administrative custody or self lockup. 
    Post edited by cblock4life on
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    mace1229 said:
    Sentencing day?  How many years does the cop get?
    Prosecutors are asking for 30 years. I bet it'll be in the 20-25 year range...and there will people that'll probably get very pissed about that. 
    22.5, right in the middle. Maybe you can predict where my spare set of car keys went?

They're with the socks
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Hobbes said:
    He will never see general population.  He’ll be under administrative custody or self lockup. 
    Cell block C?
  • Options
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:
    Cell block C?
    C block is for the lifers (in our state).  My husband loved working with the lifers. 
  • Options
    Hobbes said:
    Just read this     Guess that’s what they call it in Minnesota 
    • He is being held in a single cell under 'administrative segregation' for his safety 

• Options
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:
    Cell block C?
    C block is for the lifers (in our state).  My husband loved working with the lifers. 
    Administrativecustody4twentytwopointfive :wink:
  • Options
    Hobbes said:
    • He is being held in a single cell under 'administrative segregation' for his safety 

Segregation will work well for that racist piece of shit.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:

It will give him the benefit of privacy and not having to share a cell, but the drawbacks of being in segregation for a long sentence are major. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:

It will give him the benefit of privacy and not having to share a cell, but the drawbacks of being in segregation for a long sentence are major. 
    It will give him the benefit of not being murdered in prison. And yes, his mental health will suffer severely from long-term isolation.
  • Options
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:

It will give him the benefit of not being murdered in prison. And yes, his mental health will suffer severely from long-term isolation.
    Jeffrey Dahmer was in “administrative segregation/custody” and someone got to him.  And it’s not necessarily an inmate that may get to him….shit happens.  My honest opinion, fuck him. 
  • Options
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:

Jeffrey Dahmer was in “administrative segregation/custody” and someone got to him.  And it’s not necessarily an inmate that may get to him….shit happens.  My honest opinion, fuck him. 
    Aryan Brotherhood should afford Chauvin some protection. 
  • Options
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:

I was going to say probably not but honestly this prison is small for max security (Minnesota has only one state prison now).  He’d have no aryan protection in SCI Phoenix (formerly Gratorford).  Phoenix is six times this population. With him going to a facility with less than 400 inmates where there’s only 20 more black than white inmates….unfortunately he may just be fine.  I can’t (shouldn’t) really comment on what he may go thru, I only know what would happen in a more populated facility. Getting my info from below. 

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,802
    hope he serves it to the last second. THEN his fed time.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,611
    Chauvin seems to have aged, seems a little less smirky, sure of himself. Too bad he didn’t get the death penalty even though I’m anti. He doesn’t seem long for this world.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,402
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:

I was going to say probably not but honestly this prison is small for max security (Minnesota has only one state prison now).  He’d have no aryan protection in SCI Phoenix (formerly Gratorford).  Phoenix is six times this population. With him going to a facility with less than 400 inmates where there’s only 20 more black than white inmates….unfortunately he may just be fine.  I can’t (shouldn’t) really comment on what he may go thru, I only know what would happen in a more populated facility. Getting my info from below. 

There are 8 state prisons in MN, not one. Oak Park Heights, where Chauvin will be held is a “maximum high-security.” Besides being the residence for the worst of MN, the Feds use it as well for high level offenders. 

In a prior job, I had clearance for accessing all of the prisons in MN except Oak Park Heights. That place is no joke.
  • Options
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:

There are 8 state prisons in MN, not one. Oak Park Heights, where Chauvin will be held is a “maximum high-security.” Besides being the residence for the worst of MN, the Feds use it as well for high level offenders. 

In a prior job, I had clearance for accessing all of the prisons in MN except Oak Park Heights. That place is no joke.
    I literally said max security. I’m aware there’s more but we weren’t discussing those
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:

I literally said max security. I’m aware there’s more but we weren’t discussing those
    750 inmates on one block where there’s 5 blocks and the hole, now that is no joke.  Sorry and I’m not being a jerk but it can’t compare to Phoenix which houses most of the Philadelphia inmates.  I’d love for another correctional officer to jump in if you’re out there….whatever your job was having access to prisons unless you walked the range alone with direct inmate contact you don’t know. 
    Post edited by cblock4life on
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:

Asked my husband about this and he said you’re probably right considering the state (strong aryan population-not the prison but in the state as a whole).  But no protection comes without a cost….either commissary or being someone’s “bitch” will be expected in return even if you enter as a white supremacist.  Where there’s a larger portion of let’s say Muslims, skin heads become cowards. Always wanted to ghostwrite his stories but I know he signed something when hired that wouldn’t allow him to speak with the press. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,802
    Kyle Rittenhouse trial started today. jury was seated. 
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:

Asked my husband about this and he said you’re probably right considering the state (strong aryan population-not the prison but in the state as a whole).  But no protection comes without a cost….either commissary or being someone’s “bitch” will be expected in return even if you enter as a white supremacist.  Where there’s a larger portion of let’s say Muslims, skin heads become cowards. Always wanted to ghostwrite his stories but I know he signed something when hired that wouldn’t allow him to speak with the press. 
    "Based on a true story" I think shields you from a lot.

Also because he is a high profile person he would have a bullseye on his back.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    Kyle Rittenhouse trial started today. jury was seated. 

see the new video? Self defense. will be judged not guilty - riots anyway.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/03/us/kyle-rittenhouse-trial/index.html

The video shows the two stop and interact, and Rosenbaum, who was unarmed, then begins to run toward Rittenhouse, who is armed with a rifle. Rittenhouse, then 17, runs away from Rosenbaum before the teenager ultimately turns and shoots him four times, the video shows.

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    IDK but why didnt we see this before?

Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    Of course not...that just zero hedge
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Of course not...that just zero hedge
    I didn't know Zerohedge was an Onion type of site.  I just googled it and it says "far right libertarian leaning"  I didn't think the two had that much in common but I guess they do...
This discussion has been closed.