Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    randynesterrandynester Posts: 171
    Trump
    RYME said:
    Name 2 of you favorite Joe Biden accomplishments.

I'm waiting.
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    Biden
    I think Bush 41 lost more so because of the recession (that started to end before left office, by the way), "read my lips,"  and Ross Perot getting almost 20% of the vote. Clinton's personality definitely made a difference, though--especially in the debates. But 30 years later, I think most agree, history looks back on his presidency much more kindly than it did back then. I happen to think he was a great president. 

I kind of want Trump to lose in a landslide of historic proportions as opposed to resigning. Him losing worse than any other incumbent would be pretty satisfying with how hard he worked to further divide us all. It would be ironic that the country rose up together to kick his fat ass to the curb.

In either case, the worst things about his legacies are 1) he lost his re-election bid and 2) we can debate an what kind of a president he was and some would say not great.  But very rarely when looking at the list of the 44 previous presidents do we talk about how good most of them are, particularly those out of our memories? Most people if asked whether there was a president named Martin Van Buren would say "yes" (well, a lot of people anyway) but only a true history buff really knows anything about his presidency.  50 years from now, Bush will be seen as one of the many presidents, neither spectacular nor terrible.  Nixon, on the other hand...
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,605
    mrussel1 said:
    Hahaha.....Trump administration announces they are trying to get rid of Obamacare again. They announce this on a day where a new poll shows close to 60% support the program and we're in the middle of a global pandemic.

It's almost as if Trump doesn't want to win.
    That's what I was thinking.  But it really goes to the point that he has no political instinct other than to hide in his base.  They aren't even trying to expand their coalition anymore.  It's going to be about turnout for him.  
    Saw an interview with James Carville last night and he was saying he thinks the odds are greater that Trump resigns than losing the election. I sincerely doubt that will happen and I couldn't quite tell if he was being totally serious or not but it got me thinking...

Would you rather Trump resign in disgrace in which he'll likely make up an excuse....or would you rather him lose bigly to Biden?
    My October Surprise is that Team Trump Treason resigns when it becomes obvious he's going to lose and lose big. Pence then pardons him for crimes that MAY have been committed prior to and/or during his presidency. SDNY is waiting to drop indictments and the risk is too big to lose the election and end up looking at spending the rest of his life in prison. Team Trump Treason departs the White House to Andrews in the dead of night, flies to Palm Beach and hides until he becomes a voice on Faux News criticizing President Sleepy Woke Joe.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    Biden
    RYME said:

I'm waiting.
    Is this a joke? You didn't see the replies,  Hannity?
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

I'm waiting.
    I think it’s akin to how we can’t see any of The accomplishments that MAGAs list for trump?
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    I think Bush 41 lost more so because of the recession (that started to end before left office, by the way), "read my lips,"  and Ross Perot getting almost 20% of the vote. Clinton's personality definitely made a difference, though--especially in the debates. But 30 years later, I think most agree, history looks back on his presidency much more kindly than it did back then. I happen to think he was a great president. 

I kind of want Trump to lose in a landslide of historic proportions as opposed to resigning. Him losing worse than any other incumbent would be pretty satisfying with how hard he worked to further divide us all. It would be ironic that the country rose up together to kick his fat ass to the curb.

In either case, the worst things about his legacies are 1) he lost his re-election bid and 2) we can debate an what kind of a president he was and some would say not great.  But very rarely when looking at the list of the 44 previous presidents do we talk about how good most of them are, particularly those out of our memories? Most people if asked whether there was a president named Martin Van Buren would say "yes" (well, a lot of people anyway) but only a true history buff really knows anything about his presidency.  50 years from now, Bush will be seen as one of the many presidents, neither spectacular nor terrible.  Nixon, on the other hand...
    Yeah but at the time he lost I think the perception was that he was not a very good president. In hindsight, his steady leadership guided this country and the world to peace (relatively speaking) after the Cold War. If anything I think most would say he was underrated as a president.  Yeah, Nixon is another story altogether.

Seinfeld fans would at least know that Van Buren was the eighth president. As far as his accomplishments....ummm....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Trump
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

I'm waiting.

So a guy who has been in politics since the stone ages and you had to go back 12 years to find "something" that he was remotely attached to for an accomplishment? That's f'ing funny.
  • Options
    Trump
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

I'm waiting.
    I think it’s akin to how we can’t see any of The accomplishments that MAGAs list for trump?

Heck this took all of 11 seconds to find for you.
    • Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
    • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
    • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
    • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
    • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
    • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
    • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
    • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
    • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
    • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
    • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
    • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
    • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
    • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
    • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
    • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
    • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
    • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
    • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
    • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
    • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
    • Record number of regulations eliminated.
    • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
    • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
    • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
    • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
    • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
    • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
    • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
    • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
    • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
    • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
    • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
    • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
    • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
    • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
    • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
    • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
    • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
    • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
    • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
    • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
    • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
    • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
    • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
    • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
    • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
    • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
    • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
    • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.

• Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

I'm waiting.

So a guy who has been in politics since the stone ages and you had to go back 12 years to find "something" that he was remotely attached to for an accomplishment? That's f'ing funny.
    Oh, so now there are new rules.  Okay, why don't you cement the goal post here for a second so we know the rules.  First, he's been out for 4 years.  So let's throw in the negotiation of JCPOA.  How's that work for you?  Second, he was the key cog in the negotiation of the Paris climate deal.  

Now since we're playing stupid fucking games, how about this promise.. Trump promised to repeal Obamacare on day one, and replace it with something cheaper and better.  How's that coming?  Can I get an update on that campaign promise?  What about de-nuking the Korean Peninsula?  Is that done yet?  What about Iran?  He pulled out of the JCPOA.  What has he replaced it with?  Oh right, nothing.  Iran is enriching again.  

Inform yourself.  
  • Options
    Biden
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

I'm waiting.

• African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
    • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
    • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
    • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
    • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
    • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
    • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
    • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
    • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
    • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
    • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
    • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
    • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
    • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
    • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
    • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
    • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
    • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
    • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.

How about you update that data with recessionary numbers.  You can throw all of that data out.  
  • Options
    Biden
    Hmmm.. now I'm not an expert at reading graphs @randynester but I don't see 4.2% in here anywhere.  Gee, I wonder if that propaganda list could be wrong anywhere else?  Is AA unemployment at a record low today?  Hispanic?  Women?  

Sometimes it makes sense to think for yourself instead of copying/pasting bullshit.  

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

I'm waiting.

Oh, so now there are new rules.  Okay, why don't you cement the goal post here for a second so we know the rules.  First, he's been out for 4 years.  So let's throw in the negotiation of JCPOA.  How's that work for you?  Second, he was the key cog in the negotiation of the Paris climate deal.  

Now since we're playing stupid fucking games, how about this promise.. Trump promised to repeal Obamacare on day one, and replace it with something cheaper and better.  How's that coming?  Can I get an update on that campaign promise?  What about de-nuking the Korean Peninsula?  Is that done yet?  What about Iran?  He pulled out of the JCPOA.  What has he replaced it with?  Oh right, nothing.  Iran is enriching again.  

Inform yourself.  
    Did Mexico pay for the wall? Has the Wall been built? What about the deficit? What's that number now?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

I'm waiting.

How about you update that data with recessionary numbers.  You can throw all of that data out.  
    The facebook page he got that from has not updated their figures yet. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Trump
    mrussel1 said:
    Hmmm.. now I'm not an expert at reading graphs @randynester but I don't see 4.2% in here anywhere.  Gee, I wonder if that propaganda list could be wrong anywhere else?  Is AA unemployment at a record low today?  Hispanic?  Women?  

Sometimes it makes sense to think for yourself instead of copying/pasting bullshit.  

mrussel1 said:

That’s probably pretty accurate of a graph. Seems to me by watching what’s going on that the majority of them are out there rioting, looting, burning down buildings, destroying small businesses, and tearing down statues when they could be at work. History is repeating itself. The majority of crime is committed by black males from single parent homes and that foundation is making its way up the ladder once again.

The comical part about this “forum” is that it’s monopolized by liberals and democrats, so anything anyone else has to contribute is immediately jumped on to be diminished and dismissed as lies and propaganda. “Let me show you this graph from this unknown website that shows you’re wrong.” That’s the beauty of the Internet. Anything one side “proves” can be disproved by the other with a few clicks of a mouse.

ill ask all of you that support Biden this. Which political group is out there destroying our streets? Attacking police? Attacking innocents? Trying to moleste the constitution? Overall destroying the american way of life? It certainly isn’t the Republicans. In the direction this country is moving, is it what you want to leave to your children? Violence? Anarchy? No structure? I agree that nothing is perfect, but what is being done right now is flat out WRONG.

You guys can bash me all you want, but that won’t make you right. Open your eyes to what’s happening. Your party is destroying our country, successfully.
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

I'm waiting.

Inform yourself.  
    Did Mexico pay for the wall? Has the Wall been built? What about the deficit? What's that number now?
    So many good questions.  
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:

Yeah but at the time he lost I think the perception was that he was not a very good president. In hindsight, his steady leadership guided this country and the world to peace (relatively speaking) after the Cold War. If anything I think most would say he was underrated as a president.  Yeah, Nixon is another story altogether.

Seinfeld fans would at least know that Van Buren was the eighth president. As far as his accomplishments....ummm....
    I used to have a Fantasy Football team called the Van Buren Boys.

1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

I'm waiting.

Inform yourself.  
    Now now now......the wall was Trump's primary campaign promise. How dare you insinuate that he did not actually follow through! 

No Mexico did not pay for it despite Trump conditioning all of his supporters, such as the esteemed mr @randynester , to believe. Who cares who pays for things though, right? Buy now and pay later (or just declare bankruptcy) has been the president's motto his entire life. Why start worrying about things like that now? He is a true conservative!

No, there have been many miles of new wall created. By many, of course, I mean three. 

Biggest promise made! Biggest promise...kept? Oh shit. Never mind....
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

That’s probably pretty accurate of a graph. Seems to me by watching what’s going on that the majority of them are out there rioting, looting, burning down buildings, destroying small businesses, and tearing down statues when they could be at work. History is repeating itself. The majority of crime is committed by black males from single parent homes and that foundation is making its way up the ladder once again.

The comical part about this “forum” is that it’s monopolized by liberals and democrats, so anything anyone else has to contribute is immediately jumped on to be diminished and dismissed as lies and propaganda. “Let me show you this graph from this unknown website that shows you’re wrong.” That’s the beauty of the Internet. Anything one side “proves” can be disproved by the other with a few clicks of a mouse.

ill ask all of you that support Biden this. Which political group is out there destroying our streets? Attacking police? Attacking innocents? Trying to moleste the constitution? Overall destroying the american way of life? It certainly isn’t the Republicans. In the direction this country is moving, is it what you want to leave to your children? Violence? Anarchy? No structure? I agree that nothing is perfect, but what is being done right now is flat out WRONG.

You guys can bash me all you want, but that won’t make you right. Open your eyes to what’s happening. Your party is destroying our country, successfully.
    Did you even read some of those bullet points you copy and pasted? 
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

1. That data is from the US Bureau.  Look it up on their website yourself. 
    2. No political party is looting.  People inclined to loot are not generally voters.  And they are sure as hell are not all in for Biden.  Think about that.
    3. You're completely over estimating both the scale and the support of the looting that is long since over.  He flares up here and there, but it's over.  
    4. Crime is socioeconomic in nature.  When the Irish were the poor in NYC in the 19th century, they were perpetrating most of the crime.  Educate yourself and detach yourself from your racial stereotypes.  
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,728
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:

2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:

I need this to be made into a shirt. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Well, considering when it comes from someone who thinks that a person being choked to death by four cops for allegedly trying to pass a counterfeit $20 bill is "winning the lottery," yea, its hard to take your points seriously. Yea, dems are destroying our country, sure. Have you seen what has been going on over at the Justice Department lately? The EPA? Treasury? DOD? More than a million stimulus checks sent to dead people. Did they win the lottery too?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

The best thing about this guy is he posts a bunch of bogus bullet points without telling us where he got them yet when presented with a chart that is clearly labeled as being from the "US Bureau of Economic Analysis" he claims it's a graph from an unknown website.

"I love the poorly educated." Donald J Trump. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,728
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:

I need this to be made into a shirt. 
    Totally. It's brilliant. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

I'm waiting.

Source is whitehouse.gov, has absolutely no data collection information, and is dated "As of September 2018". https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

It got me thinking - when I was in school, a Canadian government website likely would've been accepted as a first-hand source of data. Are these statements allowed to be used in school reports in the US and be presented as facts?

'05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Biden
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

I'm waiting.

Source is whitehouse.gov, has absolutely no data collection information, and is dated "As of September 2018". https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

It got me thinking - when I was in school, a Canadian government website likely would've been accepted as a first-hand source of data. Are these statements allowed to be used in school reports in the US and be presented as facts?

That's incredible. And incredibly scary. 

Good work by you. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:

I'm waiting.

That's incredible. And incredibly scary. 

Good work by you. 
    Whenever I see an obviously-lifted list like this, I usually just copy and paste one of the lines within quotation marks into Google. Rarely fails!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    Biden

So - Im hardly a democrat but I've become more of one as the republican party moves away from it's core foundation items.  I'll bite an answer your questions and ask you a few:
    1) What political group is out there destroying our streets? No political group.  It's opportunists for the most part doing damage. I would ask you what is the root cause, but you won't be honest.
    2) Attacking police?  Hmmm you'd have to tell me what you are using for "attack" physical or verbal.  What group are police attacking through illegal stops and unnecessary interaction and escalation?
    3) Molest the constitution?  That's easy.  Its Trump and his "republican" enablers.
    4) Destroy the american way of life?  Again trump and his enablers.  Unless by 'american' you mean rich white people.  Which I think you do.
    5) Is this what I want to leave my kid? No way.  That's why I will vote trump out.

Why do you add "open your eyes"?  My eyes are wide open.  I'm disappointing in what has become of a once pretty good party.  I'm disappointed that instead of personal freedom and fiscal conservatism the GOP of 2020 is for racism, Power at all costs, enabling only the top 1%, fascism, anti-constitutional morons that are all headline with no substance.  Find a rallying cry, have no plan, execute no plan other then to grab more power.  I'm frankly shocked that every true republican doesn't see a lot of this the same way I do.

hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Biden
    Juggler Approved:

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article243820362.html

DNC hires Bloomberg-tied tech firm Hawkfish for 2020 election

The Democratic National Committee has hired the digital and technology firm Hawkfish, according to a source with knowledge of the situation, bringing the Michael Bloomberg-founded company on board for the final four months of the 2020 campaign.

The DNC’s decision will be controversial among some progressives, who bristled at the idea of Bloomberg, the former New York City mayor and multi-billionaire, gaining influence within the party. Earlier this month, Joe Biden’s campaign opted against hiring the firm, though the DNC and Biden campaign are working hand-in-hand during the general election.

The nature of the Hawkfish’s contract with the DNC, and what work the firm will specifically do for the committee, was not immediately clear. A DNC spokesman declined to comment for this story.

Hawkfish, which was founded in 2019, has pitched itself as an all-in-one data and digital package, identifying key voters and determining the best messages to reach them. And with Bloomberg’s money behind it, company officials have said it’s the most cost-effective option on the market.

But the agency’s inexperience has also raised concerns among some Democratic strategists that it’s not ready for the high-pressure environment of a presidential race. Hawkfish was part of Bloomberg’s failed bid for the Democratic presidential nomination.

In March, Bloomberg transferred $18 million from his defunct campaign to the DNC.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

1. That data is from the US Bureau.  Look it up on their website yourself. 
    2. No political party is looting.  People inclined to loot are not generally voters.  And they are sure as hell are not all in for Biden.  Think about that.
    3. You're completely over estimating both the scale and the support of the looting that is long since over.  He flares up here and there, but it's over.  
    4. Crime is socioeconomic in nature.  When the Irish were the poor in NYC in the 19th century, they were perpetrating most of the crime.  Educate yourself and detach yourself from your racial stereotypes.  
    oh, gee, another cultist owned. 

what a surprise. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com