Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

1397398399400401403»

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,194
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    cue Nelson meme and congrats ladies. so sorry you were dragged into this garbage for simply participating in civic engagement.

You know, you just know, this really gets the cultist’s goat.

sure as fuck hope so. 2-2 for so far?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Biden
    seems he and others should face charges. what they might be, I dont know but its dereliction of duty to the sworn oath at the least.

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,227

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,786
    Biden

I don't actually know, or have even spoken with anyone who cannot decide, but if I did meet such a person, I would entreat them, "Please, get some help in recognizing and dealing with reality." 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Biden
    brianlux said:

I don't actually know, or have even spoken with anyone who cannot decide, but if I did meet such a person, I would entreat them, "Please, get some help in recognizing and dealing with reality." 
    the only people who are undecided at this point have been in a coma since the obama administration.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."