Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

1396397398399400402»

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,572
    Biden
    As an FYI, this whole idea that pollsters only call landlines is a bunch of malarky. I’ve gotten two calls this week on my cell from polling orgs. I didn’t participate since I was told they would need 15-20 minutes of my time. F that. 

I guess I'm lucky and have gotten neither (and yes, I'm one of the 0.0000001% of Americans who still have a land line :lol:), but I get poll requests on my email and especially on FaceBook all the time.  I just ignore them.  But then, at this point in time, I ignore all polls related to the presidential race.  Why do we even have them now?  Like CM189191 said, they're just click bate. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,112
    I'm sitting this one out
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    shecky said:

Oh MY GOD!  Our savior at last!
    :rofl:

We can only be so lucky that God was there to save him from the bullet.

I have often wished aliens would come and whisk him away to another planet, but in reality, the last thing we need is for Trump to become a martyr, so I'm glad he wasn't killed (and I don't like killing anyway).   It's ridiculous enough that somehow some people think that getting shot automatically makes someone a hero. 

I think if he were assassinated it would cause violence from his base worse than what we saw on Jan 6th.  It is more tragic someone else was killed that day.
    Yeah of course. In this environment especially if a candidate was murdered it would be chaos.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,623
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

• sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    PRESIDENT TRUMP & JD VANCE'S RALLY IN MICHIGAN TODAY! 
    JoJo Biden couldn't pull a crowd like this even in a wet dream
    (and I suspect he has several "wet" dreams every day...)

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,129
    shecky said:

Wet dreams are better than soiled diapers and your boy walks around soiled all the time🤢
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,280
    Biden
    shecky said:

In 2016, Democrats were overconfident that Hillary Clinton would win because they thought Donald Trump was such a bad candidate while forgetting that Hillary was also extremely unpopular. How did that turn out for the Democrats?

In 2024, Republicans are weirdly confident that Donald Trump will win* because they think Joe Biden is such a bad candidate while forgetting that Trump is still extremely unpopular. Trump has run for president twice and did not reach 47 percent of the vote either time. In the Real Clear Politics polling average right now, with all the tailwinds he's enjoying at the moment, his average vote percentage is 47.7. He is below 50 percent in ten of the twelve polls that make up that average. (In the 538.com polling average, Trump is at 43.5 percent.) These numbers are better than Biden's, to be sure, but this is not FDR you've nominated. This is a guy that a majority of the American public, and a majority of the American voting populace, really does not like.

So you might want to slow your roll when you crow about crowd sizes, especially in light of the fact that Republicans said the same thing in 2020 about the relative sizes of the crowds at Trump and Biden rallies, and then Biden got seven million more votes than Trump.

*In fairness, Democrats are also weirdly confident that Donald Trump will win, just as many Republicans (including Trump) mostly assumed that Hillary Clinton would win in 2016.

I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    shecky said:

neat, did they promise to make the trains run on time?
    BF25394 said:
    shecky said:

In 2016, Democrats were overconfident that Hillary Clinton would win because they thought Donald Trump was such a bad candidate while forgetting that Hillary was also extremely unpopular. How did that turn out for the Democrats?

In 2024, Republicans are weirdly confident that Donald Trump will win* because they think Joe Biden is such a bad candidate while forgetting that Trump is still extremely unpopular. Trump has run for president twice and did not reach 47 percent of the vote either time. In the Real Clear Politics polling average right now, with all the tailwinds he's enjoying at the moment, his average vote percentage is 47.7. He is below 50 percent in ten of the twelve polls that make up that average. (In the 538.com polling average, Trump is at 43.5 percent.) These numbers are better than Biden's, to be sure, but this is not FDR you've nominated. This is a guy that a majority of the American public, and a majority of the American voting populace, really does not like.

So you might want to slow your roll when you crow about crowd sizes, especially in light of the fact that Republicans said the same thing in 2020 about the relative sizes of the crowds at Trump and Biden rallies, and then Biden got seven million more votes than Trump.

*In fairness, Democrats are also weirdly confident that Donald Trump will win, just as many Republicans (including Trump) mostly assumed that Hillary Clinton would win in 2016.

All good points! 
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,715
    BF25394 said:
    shecky said:

Guilty of thinking he’d never beat her even though she wasn’t my favorite.  
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,543
    Biden
    Probably time to end this thread and start a new one...
    It's a hopeless situation...
    Biden
    CM189191 said:
    shecky said:

neat, did they promise to make the trains run on time?
    yes. policy proposal out in 2 weeks.

Biden

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,193
    mickeyrat said:

But of course. Anyone paying attention knows the fix is in. 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    mickeyrat said:

But of course. Anyone paying attention knows the fix is in. 
    https://www.threads.net/@rbreich/post/C-Gg7W-oeht/?xmt=AQGz2rpgEA_NYZU8VxdhHo9NrnN3rUqh8Qo8ujhE9Au1qQ
    What happens if these folk’s deny the results in their states what can be done about it ? 
    Biden
    jenna ellis is cooperating with Airizona AG.

breakdown of the agreement found here

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,028
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    jenna ellis is cooperating with Airizona AG.

breakdown of the agreement found here

she is gonna get revenge for rudy covid farting on her that time.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    edited September 3
    Biden
    awww..... those mean women who were minding their own business being civicly engaged as poll workers.....