Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

1357358359360362

Comments

  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,022
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,022
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,792
    Biden
    JD Vance is an absolute turd.

    (That is all)
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,035
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    JD Vance is an absolute turd.

    (That is all)
    fuckin ohio. jim jordan and that clown. also sherrod brown. what a messed up electorate.

    i guess i can't say anything because missouri sent hawley and eric schmitt to dc.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

    "Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,022
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    JD Vance is an absolute turd.

    (That is all)
    fuckin ohio. jim jordan and that clown. also sherrod brown. what a messed up electorate.

    i guess i can't say anything because missouri sent hawley and eric schmitt to dc.

    excuse me. sherrod brown is a solid serious senator.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,035
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    OnWis97 said:
    JD Vance is an absolute turd.

    (That is all)
    fuckin ohio. jim jordan and that clown. also sherrod brown. what a messed up electorate.

    i guess i can't say anything because missouri sent hawley and eric schmitt to dc.

    excuse me. sherrod brown is a solid serious senator.
    yes that is what i was saying. one serious person and then ohio also sends vance and jordan. it doesn't make any sense.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

    "Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,022
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    OnWis97 said:
    JD Vance is an absolute turd.

    (That is all)
    fuckin ohio. jim jordan and that clown. also sherrod brown. what a messed up electorate.

    i guess i can't say anything because missouri sent hawley and eric schmitt to dc.

    excuse me. sherrod brown is a solid serious senator.
    yes that is what i was saying. one serious person and then ohio also sends vance and jordan. it doesn't make any sense.

    and we smacked down our gop led government hard on their proposed ohio constitution amendment making it harder for us to amend then shoved 3 boots ip their ass sideways enshrining reproductive rights into the same.

    next up is a redistricting amendment putting citizens in charge and another on voting rights ..
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,022
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,289
    Decisions decisions…. 

  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,022
    Biden
    Decisions decisions…. 


    will come down to a coin flip for sure.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,050
    Biden
    Conveniently left off hair sniffing I see.  Dude is a creep and yet the GOP said, "Hold my beer"
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,289
    Conveniently left off hair sniffing I see.  Dude is a creep and yet the GOP said, "Hold my beer"
    It also conveniently left off trump's excessive extra marital philandering and desire to date his own daughter. 

    No mention either of his misogyny, xenophobia, racism, catering to white supremacists... we're going to need a bigger spreadsheet.
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,035
    Biden
    Decisions decisions…. 

    trump has more line items than biden. 

    everyone knows more is always better.

    that's why trump has my vote!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

    "Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,792
    Biden
    Biden's not even a savvy enough businessman to pocket money from foreign interests.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,503
    edited February 12
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    Biden's not even a savvy enough businessman to pocket money from foreign interests.
    I don't know.. anyone that can organize a multi-state vote stealing operation is pretty smart.  And then he is able to convince a Niners punt return player to obscurely stick his foot in the way of a punt so it deflects and is recovered by the Chiefs, enabling the TD that really changed the game.  And THEN, convinced Shanahan to take the ball first.  I mean, there were a lot of bribes that had to be pulled off to make the rigged game yesterday happen. And now Swift will endorse Biden which surely carries WAY more weight than if the Chiefs lost.  No one would have given a shit about her endorsement if the Chiefs lose.  

    Oh but keep telling me he isn't savvy.  Sucker.  
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,035
    Biden
    imagine being so insecure that you have to beg a pop star on your own social media platform to not endorse your political opponent....

    sad
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

    "Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,792
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    Biden's not even a savvy enough businessman to pocket money from foreign interests.
    I don't know.. anyone that can organize a multi-state vote stealing operation is pretty smart.  And then he is able to convince a Niners punt return player to obscurely stick his foot in the way of a punt so it deflects and is recovered by the Chiefs, enabling the TD that really changed the game.  And THEN, convinced Shanahan to take the ball first.  I mean, there were a lot of bribes that had to be pulled off to make the rigged game yesterday happen. And now Swift will endorse Biden which surely carries WAY more weight than if the Chiefs lost.  No one would have given a shit about her endorsement if the Chiefs lose.  

    Oh but keep telling me he isn't savvy.  Sucker.  
    Have you noticed NOBODY is talking about him? Few even know is name. WAKE UP SHEEPLE.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 46,970
    Biden
    Decisions decisions…. 

    Shouldn't there be like 30 other lines under Trump though?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,289
    Decisions decisions…. 

    Shouldn't there be like 30 other lines under Trump though?
    Yeah, but we don't want to appear biased or as if we're piling on. 

    You know.. both sides & all. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,503
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    Biden's not even a savvy enough businessman to pocket money from foreign interests.
    I don't know.. anyone that can organize a multi-state vote stealing operation is pretty smart.  And then he is able to convince a Niners punt return player to obscurely stick his foot in the way of a punt so it deflects and is recovered by the Chiefs, enabling the TD that really changed the game.  And THEN, convinced Shanahan to take the ball first.  I mean, there were a lot of bribes that had to be pulled off to make the rigged game yesterday happen. And now Swift will endorse Biden which surely carries WAY more weight than if the Chiefs lost.  No one would have given a shit about her endorsement if the Chiefs lose.  

    Oh but keep telling me he isn't savvy.  Sucker.  
    Have you noticed NOBODY is talking about him? Few even know is name. WAKE UP SHEEPLE.
    Tucker is on the case.  That deep state "player" is the new Ray Epps.  
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,503
    Biden
    I feel the red wave coming.  
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,022
    edited February 14
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    I feel the red wave coming.  
    algae bloom in Florida?

    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,022
    Biden

    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,022
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,792
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,022
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,366

    Federal student loans for nearly 153,000 borrowers are being automatically canceled, Biden says.

    Updated 12:54 PM PST, February 21, 2024
    Share

    CULVER CITY, Calif. (AP) — President Joe Biden announced Wednesday that his administration was automatically canceling federal student loans for nearly 153,000 borrowers, putting the spotlight on his debt cancellation efforts as he ramps up his reelection campaign.

  • sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,366

  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,289

    trump got to where he is thanks to suckers and useful idiots who bought into his schtick... I guess dignity is overrated for some. 
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,035
    Biden
    shecky said:

    Federal student loans for nearly 153,000 borrowers are being automatically canceled, Biden says.

    Updated 12:54 PM PST, February 21, 2024
    Share

    CULVER CITY, Calif. (AP) — President Joe Biden announced Wednesday that his administration was automatically canceling federal student loans for nearly 153,000 borrowers, putting the spotlight on his debt cancellation efforts as he ramps up his reelection campaign.

    good
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

    "Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
Sign In or Register to comment.