Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,662
    edited January 27
    Nvm
    Post edited by Merkin Baller on
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,287
    Biden
    I used AOC as an example because everyone agrees she’s a progressive that believes in all those things I listed. I asked one of the others to tell me if she’s a progressive, or a “progressive as defined by right wing media.” Biden doesn’t support defunding the police, and you all are passionate that he’s not a progressive, so I used her as an example. But the other three things; flooding the country with illegals, fear mongering about white supremacy, and promoting transgenderism…Biden supports all that. 
    did you see the latest agreement on border security? kinda shoots holes in the narrative that biden "wants to flood the country with illegals". so i think you can stop using that narrative now.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,501
    Biden
    I used AOC as an example because everyone agrees she’s a progressive that believes in all those things I listed. I asked one of the others to tell me if she’s a progressive, or a “progressive as defined by right wing media.” Biden doesn’t support defunding the police, and you all are passionate that he’s not a progressive, so I used her as an example. But the other three things; flooding the country with illegals, fear mongering about white supremacy, and promoting transgenderism…Biden supports all that. 
    Supporting lgbtq is compassionate not progressive.
    Denouncing white supremacy is the right thing to do...it's not progressive. 
    Wanting to flood the country with illegals is not something he supports. He supports the bipartisan bill to help fix the issue. The guy he is running against is actively trying to destroy it. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,738
    How does someone promote transgenderism? So someone can be made to be transgendered? 
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,828
    Biden
    did you see the latest agreement on border security? kinda shoots holes in the narrative that biden "wants to flood the country with illegals". so i think you can stop using that narrative now.
    Fox isn't reporting about that deal and the fact that Trump is trying to spike the deal so he has a campaign issue.   They keep their readers uninformed purposely. 
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    Fox isn't reporting about that deal and the fact that Trump is trying to spike the deal so he has a campaign issue.   They keep their readers uninformed purposely. 
    yeah true. but biden has said if crossings get too high he will shut down the border. this would appease republicans if they actually paid attention to the real news. also if they were serious about addressing the issue, rather than blowing up the deal just to have a jingo for trump to run on.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,501
    edited January 27
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    yeah true. but biden has said if crossings get too high he will shut down the border. this would appease republicans if they actually paid attention to the real news. also if they were serious about addressing the issue, rather than blowing up the deal just to have a jingo for trump to run on.
    I'm sure actual progressives are thrilled with Biden for saying that. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    I'm sure actual progressives are thrilled with Biden for saying that. 
    thus proving that biden is a centrist, not a progressive.

seriously, this isn't that difficult.

i guess it is difficult to change words into smears when they do not know/understand the person they are trying to smear.

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,331
    Biden
    People have been giving you reasonable responses refuting the vague nonsense you're spewing and you keep parroting bullshit right wing talking points and using out of context or truncated quotes. You're beyond reason. Good luck at the next insurrect...er, save America rally.

Hope you have enough guns to fend off all the transgender illegals flooding the country. :murica:
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    The AMT makes the left sound even more pathetic
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 37,001
    Does an old shoe you know need $83,300,000.00? Be sure to show your love and support by sending in a few dollars, whatever you can afford. POOTWH needs every penny.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited January 28
    Biden
    and yet, here you are again, lmao. maga posters make it sound exactly like twitter and the rest of the internet. the right wing echo chamber. no facts. no solutions. just anger.

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,238

Too bad Biden wants to shut the border and trump wants illegal immigration to continue. Gonna be a good look for GOP in the general.
  • Options
    Biden
    Oh sure, we’re not as high class as Trump, Giuliani, Moms for Liberty, Kari Lake and the AZ GOP or the broke ass Michigan GOP.  The far right wing is so pathetic.  Sure Ds have some crazy people, but the lunatics run your party.  Sadly, you probably don’t even realize it.
  • Options
    Biden

Too bad Biden wants to shut the border and trump wants illegal immigration to continue. Gonna be a good look for GOP in the general.
    this seems so strange, doesn't it? 

trump wants the issue because it is the only thing he can potentially run on. 

• Options
    Biden

this seems so strange, doesn't it? 

trump wants the issue because it is the only thing he can potentially run on. 
    For sure.  The strong economy is taking away that talking point very quickly.  So now he has to hold on to the border.  
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,379
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,662
    This invasion at the southern border is so crucial that it must be addressed before we provide anymore aide to Ukraine JUST KIDDING, it can wait until January 2025.

also: Biden wants to flood the country with illegals. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,164
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,379
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Biden
    I think you're going to start seeing the polls gravitating toward Biden.  I also think that the polls are over-weighting the % of voters that are Republican.  We have seen that since 2020, where D's outperform the polling averages.  

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4439535-swing-state-voters-trump-convicted-2024/
  • Options
    edited January 31
    Biden
    tRump isn't getting good polling news today...another poll shows RFK taking more votes from tRump than Biden if he runs third party

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,738
    tRump isn't getting good polling news today...another poll shows RFK taking more votes from tRump than Biden if he runs third party
    Makes sense since RFK jr is really playing on Covid resentments. 
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,845
    Biden
    If RFK Jr would be Trump's running mate, they'd actually clean up.

The only downsides are 1) he's kinda pro-environment (or at least used to be), 2) Trump probably wants a running mate he can sexually harass, and 3) RFK might not be willing to vow to never certify a presidential election for a democrat.

#3 is the big one. The next VP will have to be willing to do what Pence would not.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,238
    OnWis97 said:

The only downsides are 1) he's kinda pro-environment (or at least used to be), 2) Trump probably wants a running mate he can sexually harass, and 3) RFK might not be willing to vow to never certify a presidential election for a democrat.

#3 is the big one. The next VP will have to be willing to do what Pence would not.

Would need to change the 22nd amendment for that to have an impact. Since Biden is current president, Harris oversees the electoral college certification in 2025. If trump wins this election, he would need to run for a third term (which is currently unconstitutional) to have his VP involved
  • Options
    Biden
    And right on time, another poll showing Biden with a bit of a surge.  Not every poll will show this, but I think it will be the trendline so long as the economy shows signs of health.  

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4440504-2024-election-biden-leads-trump-growing-gender-gap-quinnipiac-poll/
  • Options
    edited January 31
    Biden
    Nice...and Biden +12% among independents

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 37,001
    November is eons away. I’m not getting excited. Too early. Way too early.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Biden
    November is eons away. I’m not getting excited. Too early. Way too early.
    If the economy stays decent it will be lights out for tRump. If he is even on the ballot.

• Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,845
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:

Would need to change the 22nd amendment for that to have an impact. Since Biden is current president, Harris oversees the electoral college certification in 2025. If trump wins this election, he would need to run for a third term (which is currently unconstitutional) to have his VP involved
    It's not about Trump but the party. RFK Jr (or whoever) would be doing this for Desantis (or whoever). This is going to be the #1 vetting point for Trump's running mate.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin