Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    I will say that the courts, which have a lot of Trump appointees, have pretty much come through so far.
    They have not won a case yet since the election.  Where are you getting your information?
    In fairness, they won one case. The one in PA about their observers being 10 feet away instead of 6. That's it though. They have lost 30 other cases, to my knowledge. 1 for 30!
    You're right. I was thinking 0-29.  
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496
    edited November 2020
    I don’t think they will be successful overturning the election, but I DO think it’s about way more than just massaging Trump’s ego, they’re going to see how far they can take it, while his idiot base believes the endless stream of lies & his administration ratfucks as much as possible for Biden to have to clean up. 

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,801
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    I will say that the courts, which have a lot of Trump appointees, have pretty much come through so far.
    They have not won a case yet since the election.  Where are you getting your information?
    In fairness, they won one case. The one in PA about their observers being 10 feet away instead of 6. That's it though. They have lost 30 other cases, to my knowledge. 1 for 30!

that one got overturned too....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:

I meant that they're coming through for the side of "good."  I'm pleasantly surprised.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:

I meant that they're coming through for the side of "good."  I'm pleasantly surprised.
    Ah I see.  Okay cool. 
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,611
    edited November 2020
    “People coming over from Camden to vote happens all the time. It’s as common as getting beaten up at a Philadelphia Eagles football game.” @The Juggler

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,757
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    I like to be proven wrong so I hope I’m proven wrong again! 
    I like to be right, but obviously, I don't want to be right about this. And maybe I'm not. But it's naive to believe that it just can't happen because "America" or "Constitution" (the very document that actual enables a 6 million-vote advantage to be in question). And it's particularly naive to think the party is doing this without the belief that they can flip it.
    no one is being naive. we just know the math and how utterly miniscule his chances are of pulling this off. is it possible? of course. it was possible nancy pelosi became president as well. or that trump was prez with kamala as VP. but I have severe doubts about their probability of success, and yes, even after everything he's done and accomplished in destroying democracy. 

you just choose the worst case scenario in every situation involving trump for some reason. i'm guessing it's some type of mental preparation, "this way i can't be disappointed when it happens and i'll be happy if it doesn't" type of thing. you have to know it's exhausting reading this all the time. you said yourself you save it for here so your family doesn't end up hating you. 

lucky us. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Biden
    And another loss.. this time in Georgia. 

Biden transition live updates: Biden to speak virtually with governors on pandemic as Trump presses legal challenges - The Washington Post

• Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    PJNB said:
    What a weird game these nut jobs are playing
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden

Forget Chavez.  It was stolen by Germany.  😂😂 What are the odds that before this is over Rudy references 9/11?
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    Just about all of the claims made today should be easily proveable. Even if proven true, most don’t see like a big enough scale to change the election. But should definitely hold those individuals accountable if they falsified information on ballots and post marked dates, etc. Thousands of ballots being dropped off with only a vote for Biden, ballots being run 3 or 4 times, all should be easily proveable.
    The only allocation that seems likely to alter the results is the algorithm that changes votes from Trump to Biden. Claiming they only caught it because Trump won so many votes that it threw the algorithm off or whatever she said. That should be one of the easiest ones to prove.
    So either they provide all the evidence they claim to have and the courts and officials will be forced to overturn the results, or nothing comes of this at all and Biden is inaugurated.

My guess is if they had the proof, other than affidavits from individuals, they would have already shared that. They would have shown the algorithm they uncovered and exactly which votes got switched by now if they had that information. They’d be sharing all the information they have to embarrass as many people as they can.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    Just about all of the claims made today should be easily proveable. Even if proven true, most don’t see like a big enough scale to change the election. But should definitely hold those individuals accountable if they falsified information on ballots and post marked dates, etc. Thousands of ballots being dropped off with only a vote for Biden, ballots being run 3 or 4 times, all should be easily proveable.
    The only allocation that seems likely to alter the results is the algorithm that changes votes from Trump to Biden. Claiming they only caught it because Trump won so many votes that it threw the algorithm off or whatever she said. That should be one of the easiest ones to prove.
    So either they provide all the evidence they claim to have and the courts and officials will be forced to overturn the results, or nothing comes of this at all and Biden is inaugurated.

My guess is if they had the proof, other than affidavits from individuals, they would have already shared that. They would have shown the algorithm they uncovered and exactly which votes got switched by now if they had that information. They’d be sharing all the information they have to embarrass as many people as they can.
    How in the world would they get to the source code to decipher said algorithm? It's a farce,  in the same league as bringing in Soros and Hugo Chavez into the conspiracy. 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,731
    Biden
    I don’t think they will be successful overturning the election, but I DO think it’s about way more than just massaging Trump’s ego, they’re going to see how far they can take it, while his idiot base believes the endless stream of lies & his administration ratfucks as much as possible for Biden to have to clean up. 

Exactly- his whole trip right now is to try and fuck things up for Biden as much as possible.  And  a lot of weird ego bullshit gaining him fawning fans on one side and negative attention from pretty much everyone else. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,801
    Biden
    brianlux said:

Exactly- his whole trip right now is to try and fuck things up for Biden as much as possible.  And  a lot of weird ego bullshit gaining him fawning fans on one side and negative attention from pretty much everyone else. 

good or bad , he's center of attention. he doesnt care which. his name is on your mind....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    70 million voted for this. Avoid calling it "supporting evil" if it makes you sleep better. 

But we all know what was supported. 

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    static111 said:

Forget Chavez.  It was stolen by Germany.  😂😂 What are the odds that before this is over Rudy references 9/11?
    THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

WAS

HIJACKED BY 

CLINTON!

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Biden
    70 million voted for this. Avoid calling it "supporting evil" if it makes you sleep better. 

Fraud is "evil"? More hyperbole.  Evil is closer to staying "neutral" as another country exterminates a race,  and you know it.  
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    mrussel1 said:

Fraud is "evil"? More hyperbole.  Evil is closer to staying "neutral" as another country exterminates a race,  and you know it.  
    If it makes you sleep better.

• Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:

I sleep great.  You worry about your skeletons 
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,021
    edited November 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I sleep great.
    Ok
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I sleep great.
    Ofc you do.
    Does that bother you? Does it worry you that i haven't disowned my sister? Have you spit on the graves of your grandparents and great grandparents for their sins? Have you disowned your mom for not doing the same to her family? Ofc you haven't.  Hypocrital.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    Biden

I'm afraid you are right.  They obviously feel like pushing this to the edge benefits them...not only for the GA runoff but also for giving them the talking point that Biden's admin is illegitimate to keep those morons fired up for 2022 and 2024.

It's really unbelievable.

The GA runoff is incredibly important.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    edited November 2020
    Manipulating the optics of putting a political adversary in prison, whether Dems have a part in it or not. They’re fine losing some allies, because they then become part of “the swamp”.

Why are people arguing about the freaking Holocaust? You can point fingers in every directions and land on a party with some level of culpability. 
    Post edited by DewieCox on
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Biden
    Kat said:
    Just pack your bags, monster. I know a lot of people who would help if you need help. You could be permanently on the golf course tomorrow. 

GO
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Biden

those people are MAD pliable...
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    ikiT said:

& some of them are out stock piling weapons under the impression that the election was stolen from their cheeto jesus. 

America is now the shit hole country. 
  • Options
    Biden
    ikiT said:

& some of them are out stock piling weapons under the impression that the election was stolen from their cheeto jesus. 

America is now the shit hole country. 
    What do you mean now?  70 years ago they were burning people and hanging them from trees for being the wrong color. Before that Japanese internment camps. Slavery.  Native genocide....the roots make the fruits! Flint didn’t have clean water long before trumpers. People going bankrupt for healthcare. Environmental destruction. People were hiring based on prejudices etc.  it’s just a much worse shit hole now
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    edited November 2020
    Biden

Sidney Powell: "The entire election, frankly, in all the swing states should be overturned and the legislatures should make sure that the electors are selected for Trump"
    Scio me nihil scire