Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    Biden
    I'm just going to sit here and wait for BS to chime in on how utterly brilliant trump's trolling is, and how we're all falling for it. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,979
    Biden
    It’s going to be awesome when millions & millions of conservative rubes believe this bullshit w/ religious fervor. 

Holy shit. This was rigged by a guy who's been dead for seven years!
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • this is seriously insane. they mocked us for 4 years over russia, WHEN THERE WAS PILES OF EVIDENCE AND MULTIPLE INDICTMENTS, and they expect us to believe this bullshit?
    Never mind that, we're expected to try to understand and accept these people that would prefer to see a large majority of us dead because UNITY. 
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,589
    Biden
    Can we peel the skin back on some of these "people"? I think we have the real life version of invasion of the body snatchers. It seems brains are sold separately though.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    Biden
    So, you can pretty much mark Michigan down for Trump. Everyone still confident in Biden being inaugurated?

Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    So, you can pretty much mark Michigan down for Trump. Everyone still confident in Biden being inaugurated?

it's already been certified in MI. those two county idiots trying to rescind have no legal path to do so. 

www.headstonesband.com

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    OnWis97 said:

Man it's wild that you think this is actually a possibility happening in the USA. How do you jump to this conclusion so easily?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,219
    OnWis97 said:

I don’t have any confidence that he will be sworn in !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Biden
    PJNB said:
    OnWis97 said:

Man it's wild that you think this is actually a possibility happening in the USA. How do you jump to this conclusion so easily?
    onwis97 has been talking about the trump family dictatorship for months. 

best to look away. 

www.headstonesband.com

Biden
    PJNB said:
    OnWis97 said:

best to look away. 

Years, actually.
    If you don't think the GOP is aiming for this, I don't know what to tell you.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,219
    I like to be proven wrong so I hope I’m proven wrong again! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Biden
    PJNB said:
    OnWis97 said:

This has always been a possibility. Our system is held together by interpretable papers and "norms."  This is the first time, at least in my memory, where we've had an entire party that wants to create one-party dictatorship. It's not as difficult as it might seem. Those Michiganders going to DC?  Their families are going to be threatened.  Trump, and by extension the GOP, is a mobster. On December 14, the states are supposed to make it official. If a few states can bring Biden below 270 electoral votes, Trump will win. If not, then they'll keep trying in the courts, all the way until December 19.

All this BS about voter fraud is not being done out of "spite." It's not about Georgia. It's about weakening the confidence in our electoral system to help manipulate electors and/or courts to do the wrong thing. This is real.  This is in the works.  And this may happen.
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    I like to be proven wrong so I hope I’m proven wrong again! 
    I like to be right, but obviously, I don't want to be right about this. And maybe I'm not. But it's naive to believe that it just can't happen because "America" or "Constitution" (the very document that actual enables a 6 million-vote advantage to be in question). And it's particularly naive to think the party is doing this without the belief that they can flip it.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:

it's already been certified in MI. those two county idiots trying to rescind have no legal path to do so. 
    no. these arent the people from county level. this is state gop leadership.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    PJNB said:
    OnWis97 said:

best to look away. 

Years, actually.
    If they were "aiming" for it, why would they send a clown show set of lawyers to represent him at that presser today and represent him in general? 

They're not aiming for it, he is. They're just going along for the ride because they're still too afraid of him and his base and they don't want to screw up the Georgia runoff and lose the senate. 
    www.myspace.com
  • OnWis97 said:
    PJNB said:
    OnWis97 said:

best to look away. 

Years, actually.
    If they were "aiming" for it, why would they send a clown show set of lawyers to represent him at that presser today and represent him in general? 

They're not aiming for it, he is. They're just going along for the ride because they're still too afraid of him and his base and they don't want to screw up the Georgia runoff and lose the senate. 
    Lindsey Graham making phone calls is a bit more than going along for the ride. 

edited November 2020
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    PJNB said:
    OnWis97 said:

best to look away. 

Years, actually.

Well there are the obvious exceptions, of course.

But what came of those calls? Nada. 
    www.myspace.com
  • OnWis97 said:
    PJNB said:
    OnWis97 said:

best to look away. 

Years, actually.

Chairwoman of the MN GOP just tweeted this: 
    https://twitter.com/jkcarnah/status/1329566785662836743?s=21

(A state Biden won by 7 points if I’m not mistaken)

Love to see it especially from a Trump appointed judge. 
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    PJNB said:
    OnWis97 said:

best to look away. 

Years, actually.

What's the chairwoman of Minnesota's GOP going to do about it?  
    lol

Come on guys. Rudy Giuliani and that motely crew of Fox News talking heads would not be the ones heading up this legal battle of something so significant if they believed there was the slightest chance this plan had any shot at succeeding. 
    www.myspace.com
    Biden
    I will say that the courts, which have a lot of Trump appointees, have pretty much come through so far.
    OnWis97 said:
    PJNB said:
    OnWis97 said:

best to look away. 

Years, actually.

lol

Come on guys. Rudy Giuliani and that motely crew of Fox News talking heads would not be the ones heading up this legal battle of something so significant if they believed there was the slightest chance this plan had any shot at succeeding. 
    Outside of a full blown coup or there is in fact evidence that the Dems somehow secretly orchestrated a plan to flip 4 states with voter fraud you are right this has no fucking chance. 
    Biden
    PJNB said:
    OnWis97 said:
    PJNB said:
    OnWis97 said:

best to look away. 

Years, actually.

lol

Outside of a full blown coup or there is in fact evidence that the Dems somehow secretly orchestrated a plan to flip 4 states with voter fraud you are right this has no fucking chance. 
    It is all theatrics. It's all to provide an excuse for Trump and his fragile ego losing. It's the only way he will leave: not by admitting defeat, but by saying the presidency was stolen from him. Then it gives him the headwinds to either run again or buy out Newsmax and create his own cable news network. 
    www.myspace.com
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,589
    Biden
    They are only doing this to handicap Biden and his incoming administration. Sow the seeds of doubt with the insufferable followers who eat it all up and create enough waves for them to blame him for any chaos they created. The GOP exists to preserve power in the minority in any way possible. They know they will never get the popular vote again, thus appealing to rural ignorance and running with this pathetically transparent long con.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:

Dude, seriously.  Your paranoia is overtaking rational thought.  Read the electoral act of 1887.  You will see that the legislature has no power to override the popular vote. And if they did try to select their own electors, the governor chooses which electors get sent to congress.  Two sets of electors is precisely what the act clarifies.  Why do you get so distracted by tweets and nonsense?
  • OnWis97 said:
    I will say that the courts, which have a lot of Trump appointees, have pretty much come through so far.
    How so? For Sleepy Woke Joe Basement Biden?

All of these cases are without merit and will be treated as such.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    They have not won a case yet since the election.  Where are you getting your information?
    Biden
    Biden wins Georgia after hand recount
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    They have not won a case yet since the election.  Where are you getting your information?
    In fairness, they won one case. The one in PA about their observers being 10 feet away instead of 6. That's it though. They have lost 30 other cases, to my knowledge. 1 for 30!
    www.myspace.com