Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,424
    What do you think the conversation in the White House family quarters is like right now?

Ivanka Darlink: Just concede Daddy. You got the most votes of any repub ever!

Melania: Darlink, just concede as wouldn’t it be better to be in Paaaalm Beach, playing golf, enjoying the empty lot that used to be Jeff’s mansion and the weather? Now you have the best house in Paaaalm Beach and we could go back to using the bathroom for you to watch me tinkle instead of tweet. What do you say, Darlink?

Donny Boy: Don’t do it dad! We’ve got to own the libs! Go to the mat. Jimmy Jordan is dropping one off soon! Don’t give up the match!

Eric: what he said, Dad.

Jared Dear Boy: Opens his mouth and before he can say anything, in unison, everyone else yells, “Shut the fuck up Jared, god we hate you!”

Is there a camera on the third floor of the White House?
    Jeffy Baby: Come on Donnie!! Let’s hop on Lolita, zip up to NYC, pick up Ghisly and head to Greece for a lost weekend, for the rest of our lives. 
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    We be disgraced by having something like this happen ...oh boy that is Rich.  Well I hope everyone is ready for a coup
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Biden
    Fucking call it!!
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,419
    I'm sitting this one out
    I saw Arizona come in, but haven't heard if they got it all done or if we tune in tomorrow at 7/6Pacific?
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,424
    I’m trying to think about which one of my neighbors is cool with killing someone over this shit. 
  • ParksyParksy Posts: 1,745
    Biden
    As I sit here admittedly baked,  I’m watching this election coverage with some hope for a Biden win.... but I’m also rockin Riot Act on vinyl.  And fuckin’. Thumbing My Way  is such a magically wonderful song. 

Let’s do this Biden. (Fingers crossed) 
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,970
    Biden
    If we had a poll on when this is gonna be called...I’d guess it noon on Monday.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,346
    Biden
    Parksy said:
    As I sit here admittedly baked,  I’m watching this election coverage with some hope for a Biden win.... but I’m also rockin Riot Act on vinyl.  And fuckin’. Thumbing My Way  is such a magically wonderful song. 

I'm listening to On the Beach by Neil.  That's perfectly depressing for our democracy. 
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    If we had a poll on when this is gonna be called...I’d guess it noon on Monday.
    Tomorrow morning with a noonish victory speech by biden.  
  • ParksyParksy Posts: 1,745
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    Parksy said:

I'm listening to On the Beach by Neil.  That's perfectly depressing for our democracy. 
    Hmm I was gonna listen to Zuma but now will go with On the Beach.  I think I’ve only ever listened to it once. Danke. 
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
    Biden
    Parksy said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Parksy said:

Hmm I was gonna listen to Zuma but now will go with On the Beach.  I think I’ve only ever listened to it once. Danke. 
    Top 3 Neil for me.  Love Zuma too.
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    Parksy said:

Such a great record!
    Scio me nihil scire

Biden

Did this really happen or is it shopped?  pretty incredible if they blasted him like this>
    Scio me nihil scire

• dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    static111 said:

Did this really happen or is it shopped?  pretty incredible if they blasted him like this>
    Yeah, that's real.
    Biden
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Parksy said:

Such a great record!
    Just heard the line...

I never met a man,  who told so many lies.  He had a different story,  for every set of eyes...

How perfect 
    1900 behind in GA
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,519
    Biden
    that was the most surreal WH presser I've ever seen. absolutely abhorrent. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Parksy said:

Such a great record!
    Just heard the line...

I never met a man,  who told so many lies.  He had a different story,  for every set of eyes...

How perfect 
    You're all just pissin in the wind
    you don't know it but you are
    and there aint nothin like a friend
    Who'll tell you when you're pissing in the wind

one of my favorite songs. I'm guessing donald doesnt have that friend.
    Scio me nihil scire

do you even lift joe biden GIF by Obama

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,559
    Biden
    Voter turnout set to break records, but man, some states are pathetic. Glad I live in the state leading the nation.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,519
    Biden
    where are all the people that claimed that trump is a winner? he's a fucking whiny little baby. "if i lost that must mean you cheated". fuck him. he's such a loser. 

anderson cooper called him an "obese turtle flailing on his back in the sun, knowing his time is up". LOL
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

Biden
    The fact that he has a chance to steal this election is a national embarrassment.
    Scio me nihil scire

Biden
    Lead down to 46k in Arizona.  Still a lot votes in Mariacopa to count which isn’t going his way now.  But also votes is more D areas.  Jesus Christ.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,559
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    Lead down to 46k in Arizona.  Still a lot votes in Mariacopa to count which isn’t going his way now.  But also votes is more D areas.  Jesus Christ.
    Would it be the shits if he flipped GA and then Trump took back AZ.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    mrussel1 said:
    Forget about Arizona, doesn't need it.

Biden
    dignin said:
    mrussel1 said:

Well that would make Nevada critical.  Plus you don't want PA to be subject to litigation or to the state legislator selecting their own electors. 
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    Biden
    Georgia is going to biden too
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    mrussel1 said:

Well that would make Nevada critical.  Plus you don't want PA to be subject to litigation or to the state legislator selecting their own electors. 
    Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    dignin said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    mrussel1 said:

Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
    I want Biden to take all 4. All 4 matter and change the narrative of just PA making the difference and the ridiculous cheating narrative Trump and Fox are trying to spin. 
  • Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    Parksy said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Parksy said:

Top 3 Neil for me.  Love Zuma too.
    Yes to Zuma.  Probably my second favorite to Rust Never Sleeps.

I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.