Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    mace1229 said:
    Doesn't matter, with Michigan pretty much done, and Nevada close, Biden doesn't need PA. He wins by 3 votes without PA I think.
    I would say extra electoral votes don't hurt?   It's way harder to get a turnover on the results of two states rather than one stay to swing the other way?
  • Biden
    mace1229 said:
    Doesn't matter, with Michigan pretty much done, and Nevada close, Biden doesn't need PA. He wins by 3 votes without PA I think.
    Without PA he is at 270....razor's edge

But GA?....getting close there
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • jerparker20jerparker20 Posts: 2,461
    Biden
    Regarding recount in Wisconsin. Scott Walker the former governor, who went through two recounts, basically said that due to the Biden lead, although within 1%, a recount would be a waste of time.
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,970
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    Without PA he is at 270....razor's edge

But GA?....getting close there

The most plausible nightmare is then losing Nevada.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Biden
    MayDay10 said:
    The Sinister Six is assembling. Someone call spiderman

I think its a good sign they are attacking PA.  Their internal data must show that it will slide to Biden as well.  

I wish (SO WISH) these two would be there to greet fucking creepo Rudy G when he pulls up to try and disrupt vote counting.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • I'm sitting this one out
    Seems Georgia is isn serious play for Joey the Bern Biden
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:
    I’m thinking we’re in a 50/50 ball game still.  Court challenges, recounts etc.  but what some people aren’t factoring in yet is faithless electors. In some states it is illegal for the electoral college to vote against the will of the voters, in others it’s just a norm...we see how the Rs have been following norms as of late.  
    You don't remember the commercials 4 years ago with all the celebrities like Robert Deniro begging the EC not to vote for Trump?
    That was pre Trump destroying norms on the daily.  I would honestly not be surprised by this.   Another reason that the EC should not exist.  
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,970
    Biden
    MayDay10 said:
    fox has it 248 to 214
    cnn has it 237 to 213

i get the 11, but what 1 vote does trump have on fox that he doesn't have on cnn?
    The 1 Maine district I think

I still can't believe Collins won that state...
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,613
    Biden
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    Breaking news:

Kanye West has conceded the election. He received about 60,000 votes nationwide. 

Goofy as the whole thing was, he actually received more votes in Iowa than the Green Party candidate. Close margin though. Will Hawkins demand a recount?

Well that does it.  I'm going to kill myself.  :lol: 
    Well hold on now, there's a silver-lining.....

What rich pop stars when thy have too much money and to much time on their hands!
    he's a different breed. he's out of his fucking mind. he legit believes god spoke to him and told him he'd be president. 

if we laughed at the idea of a playboy pinup as a first lady, imagine a fucking kardashian. 

I hope he finds the right medication for his illness!
    kim has gone public about it, actually, that he's (i think it was) bipolar. 

That's unfortunate, of course and  I don't mean to make fun of any illness, but I still wish he would just stick to making music.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    fox has it 248 to 214
    cnn has it 237 to 213

i get the 11, but what 1 vote does trump have on fox that he doesn't have on cnn?
    The 1 Maine district I think

I still can't believe Collins won that state...
    I cant believe anyone would vote for her.  She has got to be the least inspiring person in existence.  
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,519
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:
    I’m thinking we’re in a 50/50 ball game still.  Court challenges, recounts etc.  but what some people aren’t factoring in yet is faithless electors. In some states it is illegal for the electoral college to vote against the will of the voters, in others it’s just a norm...we see how the Rs have been following norms as of late.  
    You don't remember the commercials 4 years ago with all the celebrities like Robert Deniro begging the EC not to vote for Trump?
    hmmm....i don't recall that. that's kind of slimy. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    edited November 2020
    I thought it was going to be a shitshow but fuck me. AZ and NV are not 100% Biden. PA and maybe GA coming in would be huge obviously to ease the anxiety from the other two. 
    edited November 2020
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on

www.headstonesband.com

• Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,839
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    So it begins. Trump is trying to sue to stop vote counts in Michigan and Pennsylvania. As was expected. 

The only problem is that Biden is currently up in Michigan. What a dumbass. 
    Post edited by Ledbetterman10 on
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    Let me save everyone the trouble I “declare” myself the victor of the presidency.  Maybe I can get pj to play the inauguration 
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Someone might should have explained that election thing to Mr. Trump before he got elected... :tired_face:

JimmyV said:
    66+ million people voted for Trump. That I think surprises me more than anything else. I would have bet the 63mil he got in 2016 was his ceiling. 
    Every single additional vote he has won is just a shame.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,424
    edited November 2020
    As I expected, my FB feed is lighting up with such nuggets as Sharpie-gate, “Go get em Rudy” and “voter fraud in WI” over a graphic posted for a few minutes. 
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,257
    So it begins. Trump is trying to sue to stop vote counts in Michigan and Pennsylvania. As was expected. 

The only problem is that Biden is currently up in Michigan. What a dumbass. 
    I would assume if he wins this lawsuit, then there would be a new one not to count mail in ballots received after a certain time. 
  • Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    Biden
    so how does a mental gymnast reconcile trump wanting to stop the counting in PA but not in arizona or nevada?

www.headstonesband.com

DewieCox said:
    As I expected, my FB feed is lighting up with such nuggets as Sharpie-gate, “Go get em Rudy” and “voter fraud in WI” over a graphic posted for a few minutes. 
    Consider making the choice to not have them as friends on FB.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,080
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    DewieCox said:
    the FB 'hide' feature was wonderful when they brought it in. i didn't necessarily have to unfriend people. just hid them from my timeline so i didn't have to see their bullshit. 

of course, that wasn't enough to keep me on FB anyway. the toxicity was difficult to get away from completely. 

www.headstonesband.com

DewieCox said:
    the FB 'hide' feature was wonderful when they brought it in. i didn't necessarily have to unfriend people. just hid them from my timeline so i didn't have to see their bullshit. 

of course, that wasn't enough to keep me on FB anyway. the toxicity was difficult to get away from completely. 
    Wouldn't notice, i'm only in the "The Scandinavian Pearl Jam group" posting stuff about KISS.
  • Biden
    I don't know why he's saying that (other than he's his father's son) but Trump is up 52% to 46%  in Pennsylvania with 84% of the votes counted. So I can see it happening. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    Biden
    I don't know why he's saying that (other than he's his father's son) but Trump is up 52% to 46%  in Pennsylvania with 84% of the votes counted. So I can see it happening. 
    because he wants to create the narrative that if biden ends up winning it, that they can accuse him of stealing the election

www.headstonesband.com