Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,080
    edited November 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    I don't know why he's saying that (other than he's his father's son) but Trump is up 52% to 46%  in Pennsylvania with 84% of the votes counted. So I can see it happening. 
    Yes. But it has not been called yet. And them mudding the narrative about PA is not because they know they have won it.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Biden

Lots of votes to count....and heavy Biden ratio on mail in votes
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Biden
    From a Trump perspective, if you're gonna do it, I guess it's best to do it now while they are leading by six points. Again, from a Trump perspective..
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • I'm sitting this one out
    MI is sure for biden..only 16k votes left to count,.and he is more thousand  ahead.,,
    so...nevada it is,,if he keeps it...Biden is  the new president 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,559
    Biden
    From a Trump perspective, if you're gonna do it, I guess it's best to do it now while they are leading by six points. Again, from a Trump perspective..
    Right. He can be as slimy as he wants. 66+ million just voted for him to be this way. How pathetic.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,970
    Biden

I don't know why he's saying that (other than he's his father's son) but Trump is up 52% to 46%  in Pennsylvania with 84% of the votes counted. So I can see it happening. 
    Next he should tweet "We just won New York" just to see how many of his followers spend the next several years believing it. Also, it migh hold up in court.

1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    MI is sure for biden..only 16k votes left to count,.and he is more thousand  ahead.,,
    AZ has to not flip red as well. Also there is an outside chance Biden takes GA. The votes coming in are more in his favor than they expected but may not be enough still. 
    edited November 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    Feel the Bide Biden is gonna speak

https://youtu.be/c12cYM_bHU8
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Joe Rogans favorite podcast guest:

• cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,715
    brianlux said:
    MayDay10 said:
    brianlux said:
    Some of you here sound like you believe Biden has it in the bag.  OF COURSE I would like to believe that.  But I don't see how you can be so confident.  Where do you get that?  Wishful thinking? Faith in the system?  I'm not being sarcastic.  I honestly don't understand.
    just parroting everyone else...  

But it appears he is ahead in the requisite states.  The votes that are remaining are a combination of mail-in ballots (which were returned predominantly by Democrat voters) as well as counties that he needs.  And that doesnt even include Pennsylvania, Georgia, and North Carolina which are still in question.  

Im not going to celebrate until it is dead and buried, but it is looking good.  Gambling odds agree.  

I'm far from celebrating, mainly because:

This is awesome! Thanks for making me laugh! 
    Biden
    PJNB said:
    AZ has to not flip red as well. Also there is an outside chance Biden takes GA. The votes coming in are more in his favor than they expected but may not be enough still. 
    If you look at GA, it heavily favors Biden based on what is left to count. More than 10% of the votes left to count in places like Dekalb, Richmond, Rockdale and Chantham. There is a path there to gain ground. I'm surprised they aren't trying to stop counting there yet. Nevada is going to be this year's FL. If the PA votes are counted, it should be Biden even though he has lots of ground to make up.
  • "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    edited November 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    Not a fan of Florida. I know Pearl Jam played WMA there in 2008... maybe even Help Help..? but man I'm not going there.

JOE IS SPEAKING

https://youtu.be/c12cYM_bHU8
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,519
    Biden
    republicans: STATES RIGHTS/AUTONOMY UNTIL WE DON'T AGREE WITH IT
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

Biden most be fucking happy now. Didn't run in 2016. This was his last shot at his age.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    republicans: STATES RIGHTS/AUTONOMY UNTIL WE DON'T AGREE WITH IT
    This is it. Fucking hypocrites, 
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    Biden
    Michigan to Biden!
    MayDay10 said:
    Michigan to Biden!
     yep...viva las vegas it is now !!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    edited November 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    smart speech from Biden..
    he went united,,one nation,no red no blue,just usa and most of all,,he didnt mention trump at all..
    good strategy 
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    Biden
    So waiting for the PA hammer.

Then it will all be over but the shouting
    Biden
    mart speech from Biden..
    he went united,,one nation,no red no blue,just usa and most of all,,he didnt mention trump at all..
    good strategy 
    I wish this mattered to the 66 million who voted for Trump, but they have shown it doesn't. They are fine electing a divider in chief.
    Biden
    betting odds at -700 Biden
    he went united,,one nation,no red no blue,just usa

Someone is believing in PA

Biden
    he went united,,one nation,no red no blue,just usa

at least he was wearing a mask. 

loved the dude at the podium......*casually turns around* "what was the last question?" LOL

www.headstonesband.com

Biden
    tbergs said:
    mart speech from Biden..
    good strategy 
    I wish this mattered to the 66 million who voted for Trump, but they have shown it doesn't. They are fine electing a divider in chief.
    it's going to get harder and harder for trumpsters to hate biden without a reason. addressing the nation and speaking to everyone with care and grace....they hated obama for being black (or a muslim FFS). i don't see a reason with biden. 

www.headstonesband.com

• Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,520
    PJNB said:

I read GA has a decent chance. Down by 80k and 250k left to count from Biden +40% counties.
    tbergs said:
    mart speech from Biden..
    good strategy 
    it's going to get harder and harder for trumpsters to hate biden without a reason. addressing the nation and speaking to everyone with care and grace....they hated obama for being black (or a muslim FFS). i don't see a reason with biden. 
    He has a sleepy laptop though