Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Biden
    in all seriousness, i can't believe we are here. election day 2020. i did not think it would ever come, considering the campaign started 20 months ago. 

whatever happens, it was cool to experience the trump years with all of you. i am not sure how this is all going to end in the next couple of weeks but i want you all to take care of yourselves and your families and be safe. it could get bumpy, but i believe we are all going to get through it.

we have had a lot to be incredibly sad and angry about, and a lot to laugh about. all i know is i am looking forward to the day when i do not have to wake up and be worried about some dumb shit the president tweeted overnight. i just want peace and calm, and a feeling of hope for the future.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425

This is what it is looking like for multiple swing states and even Texas. All positive signs compared to 2016. 
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,561
    Biden
    Tone deaf and reckless. The epitome of the entire presidency.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/03/us/politics/melania-trump-vote-mask.html
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,522
    Biden
    tbergs said:

"I don't give a shit, do you?"
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,970
    Biden
    So If I go to sleep now and get up in 7 hours... will it be over?

No. If you hibernate like a bear, though, you should be OK.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    Biden
    tbergs said:

I would not be willing to be an amount of money that matters on who she voted for.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Biden
    she is going to be completely tone deaf until the very, very end.

Biden
    the trump clan are panicking on twitter. begging people to stay in line to vote. Ivanka even said "we need you!". 

they know they're about to be sent packing. 

GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE. 

www.headstonesband.com

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    Biden
    the trump clan are panicking on twitter. begging people to stay in line to vote. Ivanka even said "we need you!". 

GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE. 
    I'll count my chickens when they hatch.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    Biden
    mcgruff10 said:

GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE. 
    them panicking is giving me confidence. 

www.headstonesband.com

edited November 2020
    Biden

Give her a break. When she got married she never imagined that in the late 2010s, the family would be under the microscope like this. She thought he'd be long dead and she'd be raising her son by herself with a big pile of money stuffed in every corner of the mansion.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,348
    Biden
    in all seriousness, i can't believe we are here. election day 2020. i did not think it would ever come, considering the campaign started 20 months ago. 

whatever happens, it was cool to experience the trump years with all of you. i am not sure how this is all going to end in the next couple of weeks but i want you all to take care of yourselves and your families and be safe. it could get bumpy, but i believe we are all going to get through it.

we have had a lot to be incredibly sad and angry about, and a lot to laugh about. all i know is i am looking forward to the day when i do not have to wake up and be worried about some dumb shit the president tweeted overnight. i just want peace and calm, and a feeling of hope for the future.
    You too man.  It's been a wild ride.  I need some relief form this year.  I just had a brutal day at work and tonight will be brutal.  Time to listen to some Coltrane to ease my soul.
    My brother lives in STL like you.  We wonder together what has happened to that state. 
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:

Give her a break. When she got married she never imagined that in the late 2010s, the family would be under the microscope like this. She thought he'd be long dead and she'd be raising her son by herself with a big pile of money stuffed in every corner of the mansion.
    she's a racist POS birther who tried to marry a disgusting sack of shit for his money. 

she gets ZERO BREAKS

www.headstonesband.com

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    edited November 2020
    mcgruff10 said:

GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE. 
    them panicking is giving me confidence. 
    Fuck me if Biden loses. It is going to be worse than 2016 with all of this hype. 

https://today.yougov.com/topics/politics/articles-reports/2020/11/03/yougov-2020-mrp-model-forecasts
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    I don't kow about that.  A Republican is going to have COVID low, and a D will have it high.  Both will have economy high.  I wouldn't read too much into it, unless you have unaffiliated/independent exit data. 

Also, Biden has been neck and neck with Trump on the economy. 
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    How are exit polls really worth anything with so many ballots cast by mail this time?

www.headstonesband.com

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,174
    OnWis97 said:

she's a racist POS birther who tried to marry a disgusting sack of shit for his money. 

she gets ZERO BREAKS
    No pity for her she’s trash.
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    How are exit polls really worth anything with so many ballots cast by mail this time?
    ON issues, I don't think they are that valuable.  It's turnout and the break of the independents now.
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    ON issues, I don't think they are that valuable.  It's turnout and the break of the independents now.

It's probably a particularly good question this year. I think there's a tendency for the right to vote today and the left to have voted early, if for no other reason the tendency for the former to be less leery of the virus.

OnWis97 said:

she gets ZERO BREAKS

I agree...I just like quipping about how she thought the SOB would be long dead by now...
  • Biden
    Fox News is showing voter analysis polls on various campaign issues on the side of the screen that don’t favor Trump at all. Including unfavorable opinions of Pence and the GOP, and a favorable opinion of Harris. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:

It's probably a particularly good question this year. I think there's a tendency for the right to vote today and the left to have voted early, if for no other reason the tendency for the former to be less leery of the virus.

OnWis97 said:

she gets ZERO BREAKS

I agree...I just like quipping about how she thought the SOB would be long dead by now...
    Well exit polls only hit people voting today.  So wouldn't you think these are actually bad numbers for Trump considering your point that Ds voted earlier?
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    OnWis97 said:
    Also the exit polls should disproportionately be Republicans and people who don't take covid as seriously as early voters.
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:

OnWis97 said:

she gets ZERO BREAKS

Well exit polls only hit people voting today.  So wouldn't you think these are actually bad numbers for Trump considering your point that Ds voted earlier?
    that's what I was thinking. if 70% of the vote today is voting trump, and he's getting those numbers on his performance, that's REALLY bad for him. 

www.headstonesband.com

• I'm sitting this one out
    Dont let me down USA. 

now sleep. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Biden
    I’m nervous as fuck. Fingers crossed.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Biden
    mrussel1 said:

You too man.  It's been a wild ride.  I need some relief form this year.  I just had a brutal day at work and tonight will be brutal.  Time to listen to some Coltrane to ease my soul.
    My brother lives in STL like you.  We wonder together what has happened to that state. 
    thanks man. i had a shit day at work too. drove 4.5 hours to get chewed out by a doc in the middle of a full operating room. he blamed me for not having this equipment for the case. i so badly wanted to be like "bitch i tried to sell you 3 of these in june. they were on the quote and you said to take them off because you could not see yourself using them. how ya like me now?!" lol.

i will take an ass chewing if it ends up being a good omen that the dems can win.

the state is super polarized. stl and kansas city are pretty much the only democratic areas. the rest is trumpistan.

• static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    Will time resume running normally tomorrow?
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Biden
    come on, everybody knows that nobody in the history of elections has ever lied on an exit poll.

Biden
    so I decided to switch over to Fox News and some show called The Five was on, and the graphic on the right was showing their own national polling on a variety of issues, but nearly 100% of them all pointed to democratic favourability, from immigration, to the economy, to abortion, to congress and the president/VP, everything. Everything was pointing to people hating trump and republicans and favouring a change. 

and the percentages, for the most part, were not even close (like 60-30 in many instances). 

WOW

www.headstonesband.com