Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,331
    Biden
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Hey, no matter what the outcome is we’re all friends in here.  Try to keep cordial and love one another.  Peace ya’ll!
    this is a stark difference in tone from a few days ago. 
    Roles is good people, I think the majority of us have gotten worked up in the amt thread for whatever reason.   (Myself included!) At the end of the day I think we can all agree that no code is pj s best album and all wine tastes better with ice.  ;)
    take your freaking shoes off when you come into my house, ya slob. 
    Nothing like hanging barefoot in a buddy's house in the dead of the Canadian winter.
    I think you're also supposed to strip down to your long johns and air your clothes out on the moose antlers above the fire place while sipping a Labatt Blue.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,445
    What time expected they will announce that Biden won? 
    That’s what we need...true optimism! I’m going to clear my head, not watch the news, smoke it if I have it, and think like dimitrispearljam. Thanks for the inspiration! 
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,629
    Biden
    well, so far so good.  That is a great relief.  Lots of time left and a lot will turn on the results.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    Hey, no matter what the outcome is we’re all friends in here.  Try to keep cordial and love one another.  Peace ya’ll!
    Honestly has nothing to do with any of particular events, I just know how screwed up this shit is all going to get and how mad people can get.  I’ll be stepping away from this forum for a week or so to keep my self sane and to make sure no idiots try to smash up any of my businesses.  But I wish everyone the best and remind us all that until we start to try to find common ground it’ll continue to be shitty.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Biden
    The whole Trump "movement" (AKA Fuck your feelings) is about avoiding common ground.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,058
    Honestly has nothing to do with any of particular events, I just know how screwed up this shit is all going to get and how mad people can get.  I’ll be stepping away from this forum for a week or so to keep my self sane and to make sure no idiots try to smash up any of my businesses.  But I wish everyone the best and remind us all that until we start to try to find common ground it’ll continue to be shitty.
    I agree with this but have no clue how someone who voted for Trump can vote for him and want this as well. There is no common ground with Trump. You are either going with him or you are the enemy. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,041
    Biden
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Roles is good people, I think the majority of us have gotten worked up in the amt thread for whatever reason.   (Myself included!) At the end of the day I think we can all agree that no code is pj s best album and all wine tastes better with ice.  ;)
    Nothing like hanging barefoot in a buddy's house in the dead of the Canadian winter.
    you don't wear socks?
    My feet are sexy as hell.  ;)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,108
    Biden
    MayDay10 said:
    The whole Trump "movement" (AKA Fuck your feelings) is about avoiding common ground.
    this is exactly it. you can't say you want common ground when you just want us to come to your ground. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,808
    Biden
    You also cannot claim to want common ground when you do not view others as able to stand on the same ground as you.
    The back of the bus is common ground.  Not being able to get married is not common ground. 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    Anyone drunk yet?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Biden
    tbergs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I think you're also supposed to strip down to your long johns and air your clothes out on the moose antlers above the fire place while sipping a Labatt Blue.
    Don't forget about the pot of Tim Horton's freshly brewing in the percolator! 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,108
    Biden
    Anyone drunk yet?
    you should be in bed for several hours before I can even think about answering that
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    Biden
    Anyone drunk yet?
    Not yet
    Still at work
    But I'm done at 4 
    Then my 2nd run of the day
    Then the locally brewed IPAs start flowing.
    None of that foreign owned stuff (bud, coors, Miller, etc)
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,501
    Biden

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,048
    Europe is like 10 hours ahead of us, can anyone over there tell us who won yet?
  • Options
    Biden
    First polls close at 8pm est tonight?
  • Options
    Biden
    6 I think.  
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,554
    MayDay10 said:
    6 I think.  
    Yes: 6 EST

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/politics/polls-close.html

The first polls will close at 6 p.m. Eastern time in parts of Indiana and Kentucky. Then there will be a steady stream of poll closings, every hour and sometimes every 30 minutes, until the last polls in Alaska shut down at 1 a.m. Eastern time.
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    https://youtu.be/WEO4bGyZtjg
  • Options
    Hard to get hyped with all of these updates I am reading but it appears the GOP in FL are not having the turnout out that they need. Of course the NPA and Dems could swing to him but polls and history voting of the past tells us this is a huge Biden advantage. If the GOP turnout does not increase the lead by tonight its over in FL imo. 

• Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    Because the NPA/Other will vote for Biden, or why?
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    mcgruff10 said:
    First polls close at 8pm est tonight?
    The ones that matter early are FL which closes 8 est and should have results very quick. Also NC will be delayed 45 mins with polls now closing at 8:15 est. NC should also be very fast. If Biden wins one of these two its over. If he loses both he will likely need AZ, PA or GA (GA is 7est but think it will go red) to pull through. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    So If I go to sleep now and get up in 7 hours... will it be over?
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,164
    Biden
    So If I go to sleep now and get up in 7 hours... will it be over?
    Likely
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Because the NPA/Other will vote for Biden, or why?
    That is what most people are thinking but polls have been wrong in the past of course. However AZ for example has R+3 right now ahead of Dems with all votes tallied. This is right in line with what the polls had them at for likely voters. The polls then had Biden winning by +6. AZ was +6 GOP in 2016 for referance. There is still time for GOP to pad their lead but time is getting short and Dems have voted later in the night more so than Repubs. 

Bottom line is Dems are showing up it seems in the important states that matter to Biden more so than they did in 2016. 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,934
    Biden
    Hopefully 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    I'm sitting this one out
    mace1229 said:

Bernie Sanders

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    mace1229 said:

Bernie Sanders

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,287
    Biden

saw this on twitter last night. it made me laugh out loud until i realized that trump actually deserves to lose this badly.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."