Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,094
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Agreed. It's absolutely disheartening that it's not at least 80% that say he does not deserve a second term.
    I think y'all misunderstood me.  These aren't good numbers for Trump.  They are right at his approval numbers.  

No I got it...but I my head still spins that this whiny, kleptocratic, nepotistic, lunatic has any support.  Like, we should have been able to talk to strangers on the street about this nightmare. I was kinda making a joke (and, of course, taking the gray cloud instead of the silver lining, which is that from an election perspective, it's not good for Trump).
    staunch republicans would vote for a giraffe if it promised to uphold their racist and misogynistic policies. 

it's clear this isn't about trump. this about upholding conservative "values" (see also: white privilege)
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,040
    Biden
    After 2016 I am so hesitant to get excited about any poll.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    I'm watching the 60 Minutes interview released by Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat and he claims repeatedly that they have a healthcare plan. Repeatedly. I just visited his campaign website and Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat's WH website. Can someone please point out the health care plan or policy and explain it to me? Links below:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/people/donald-j-trump/

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

Sleepy Woke Joe Basement Biden's healthcare plan, as posted on his website, no explanation required, for comparison:

https://joebiden.com/healthcare/

"You go back home to mommy." Send his sorry, lying, racist, misogynistic, piece of shit back to his mommy.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Biden
    I'm watching the 60 Minutes interview released by Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat and he claims repeatedly that they have a healthcare plan. Repeatedly. I just visited his campaign website and Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat's WH website. Can someone please point out the health care plan or policy and explain it to me? Links below:

Sleepy Woke Joe Basement Biden's healthcare plan, as posted on his website, no explanation required, for comparison:

"You go back home to mommy." Send his sorry, lying, racist, misogynistic, piece of shit back to his mommy.
    people keep telling me he's not an idiot, that he's some brilliant fucking strategist and marketing genius. i just can't watch him for more than 30 consecutive seconds and not come to that same conclusion every single time. he's the biggest idiot to hold the white house, ever. all he does is parrot the talking points his handlers give him, knowing full well he can't recall details, so he just uses stupid adjectives like "best" and "biggest" and his fave: "like you've never seen before". he literally has no fucking clue what he's talking about. 

maybe he was intelligent years ago. i honestly don't know. but he's so incredibly over his head it is truly staggering. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,144
    Biden

people keep telling me he's not an idiot, that he's some brilliant fucking strategist and marketing genius. i just can't watch him for more than 30 consecutive seconds and not come to that same conclusion every single time. he's the biggest idiot to hold the white house, ever. all he does is parrot the talking points his handlers give him, knowing full well he can't recall details, so he just uses stupid adjectives like "best" and "biggest" and his fave: "like you've never seen before". he literally has no fucking clue what he's talking about. 

maybe he was intelligent years ago. i honestly don't know. but he's so incredibly over his head it is truly staggering. 
    Yeah I give him credit for manipulating the media but that isn't really a good quality.  It's a quality of a fucking horrible leader.

I am amazed that intelligent people vote for him.

I just spoke with a pretty wealthy client a little bit ago.  They receive some farm subsidy checks on some farm ground that they own and they had called to ask me a question relating to that income.  Before we got off the phone the guy says "if Biden wins we probably won't get these checks anymore....I'm not expecting them at least"....

Those checks have come for years regardless of who is in the WH.  The ignorance is just astounding.  
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    mcgruff10 said:
    Very true. We keep hearing this is not 2016 but after Nov 3 comes and goes and if Trump is still the president polls are irrelevant for ever to me. 
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Biden
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Very true. We keep hearing this is not 2016 but after Nov 3 comes and goes and if Trump is still the president polls are irrelevant for ever to me. 
    Same....

It's hard for me because I am surrounded by tRumpsters.  Indiana is just a hotbed of ignorant Fox News addicts.  It just seems like tRump has this in the bag based on what I see around me.

How these morons focus on Hunter Biden when the tRump children are benefitting directly in plain view just blows my mind.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,156
    Biden
    Why is Pearl Jam releasing a concert the night of the last debate? Trying to make sure Joe doesn’t mess this up in front of an audience right before the election?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Biden
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Same....

It's hard for me because I am surrounded by tRumpsters.  Indiana is just a hotbed of ignorant Fox News addicts.  It just seems like tRump has this in the bag based on what I see around me.

How these morons focus on Hunter Biden when the tRump children are benefitting directly in plain view just blows my mind.
    same with the 60 minutes interview. and every journalist out there. every single time he brings up hunter they should be clapping back with the nepotism. is ivanka and jared qualified? not one iota. how about cozying up to china and then ivanka gets a shitload of patents approved in china right after? FFS is there any journalist out there that is prepared to actually ask him tough questions? i haven't seen it. if you actually have the guy one on one where he can't just move on, ask these goddamn questions. profiting off white house business at his properties. the list is endless, and it's all been verified. the media is complicit at every step of his rise to power and during. 

how about defrauding kids with cancer with their charity and how they are banned from ever operating one ever again? jesus, where are the real journalists?

peppering him with the same questions about masks for 5 minutes is useless. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    Just saw a poll down here in Texas that shows Biden leading by 1.   If he takes Texas it’s all over.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    Biden
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Same....

same with the 60 minutes interview. and every journalist out there. every single time he brings up hunter they should be clapping back with the nepotism. is ivanka and jared qualified? not one iota. how about cozying up to china and then ivanka gets a shitload of patents approved in china right after? FFS is there any journalist out there that is prepared to actually ask him tough questions? i haven't seen it. if you actually have the guy one on one where he can't just move on, ask these goddamn questions. profiting off white house business at his properties. the list is endless, and it's all been verified. the media is complicit at every step of his rise to power and during. 

how about defrauding kids with cancer with their charity and how they are banned from ever operating one ever again? jesus, where are the real journalists?

I really don't understand how he wasn't removed by 25th amendment.  Rosenstein apparently tried to get the votes very early and couldn't do it.  I really thought the Mattis/Kelly/Tillerson crew was going to make it happen.

• Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden

Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    Biden
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Same....

I really don't understand how he wasn't removed by 25th amendment.  Rosenstein apparently tried to get the votes very early and couldn't do it.  I really thought the Mattis/Kelly/Tillerson crew was going to make it happen.
    because the republicans who initially laughed at his candidacy turned into spineless shills that cared only about power and not about the country. they obviously didn't think it would come back to bite them in the ass, but with guys like lindsay "if we elect trump we will get destroyed and we will deserve it" graham now fighting for their political lives, i say "fuck you and good riddance". 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,831
    edited October 2020
    Biden
    Why is Pearl Jam releasing a concert the night of the last debate? Trying to make sure Joe doesn’t mess this up in front of an audience right before the election?
    I mean you can watch it between now and the 25th. To think I could be at a Vote for Change-type show in South Philly right now, if not for a once-in-100-year global pandemic.
    Post edited by Jearlpam0925 on
  • Options
    Biden
    look at your calendar
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,506
    edited October 2020
    mickeyrat said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Voted in person last Friday.  Took a whole of 10 minutes from the time I left my house to pressing the “cast ballot” button.  Easy Peesy!  
    if biden wins, i sincerely hope he enacts some type of election reform. not just the electoral college (if he can), but also presidential elections at the state level. these asshole republicans being allowed to basically suppress the vote and gerrymander their areas so they never lose is absurd. 
    The gerrymandering is a little absurd, I agree, but I don’t see the electoral college going away and I don’t think it should.  It may need some reform, but we are not a direct democracy and our union of states would not function too well in that environment in my opinion.

one reform is proportional electoral votes....

would mean a more national focus on more states than just a handful....
    Agree 100% with each area in a given State getting the portioned proper electoral votes.  Liberals would not like that. Note that while the house has more Democrats by number, by State as a group side more Republican 26-23-1

So, yes. Every State should do it like Maine and Nebraska and parcel out the electoral votes by State region.

Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    Biden
    Nonsense about "areas". Land doesn't vote, people do. If EC were to follow proportional areas of people per capita then it would reflect like the House. The nonsensical part has, and always will be, the Senate.

Another part of this is the gerrymander, which is a gigantic problem.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,947
    Biden
    static111 said:
    Just saw a poll down here in Texas that shows Biden leading by 1.   If he takes Texas it’s all over.

Please, please, please!  :prayer:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Biden
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Same....

Yeah I got unfriended by someone for pointing that out (re:Trump kids).  He didn't like things to distract from his misinformation campaign and echo chamber.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Biden
    look at your calendar
    Yeah, I mean it makes total sense to release a 2016 concert on the 30th anny of your first concert. ;)  Extremely weird to me.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Biden
    I mean you can watch it between now and the 25th. To think I could be at a Vote for Change-type show in South Philly right now, if not for a once-in-100-year global pandemic.
    Yeah I don't have much interest in a 2016 show.  Now if they were playing a live show...I'm done for that.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    edited October 2020
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Same....

I feel like you will like this one! She would destroy Trump. 
  • Options
    Biden
    look at your calendar
    Yeah, I mean it makes total sense to release a 2016 concert on the 30th anny of your first concert. ;)  Extremely weird to me.
    you know it's the Ten show. it's obviously relevant. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Biden
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Same....

because the republicans who initially laughed at his candidacy turned into spineless shills that cared only about power and not about the country. they obviously didn't think it would come back to bite them in the ass, but with guys like lindsay "if we elect trump we will get destroyed and we will deserve it" graham now fighting for their political lives, i say "fuck you and good riddance". 
    But they still would have been in power....Pence would have been POTUS and likely been much more stable.

• Options

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Biden
    look at your calendar
    and the hoops I have to jump through to watch via Nugs....nah

• Options
    Biden
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Same....

I feel like you will like this one! She would destroy Trump. 
    this is exactly the type of no BS type of reporting that is needed with this admin. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Biden
    Yeah I don't have much interest in a 2016 show.  Now if they were playing a live show...I'm done for that.
    That was my point - they would be playing a live show in Philadelphia right now, if not for the pandemic.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,476
    Biden
    I can't wait to watch this Philly show....but Cincy has a point. How the fuck they have not gotten together to play virtually during this year when so many other bands have been able to pull it off (who we're not even promoting an album) is beyond me. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Biden
    I can't wait to watch this Philly show....but Cincy has a point. How the fuck they have not gotten together to play virtually during this year when so many other bands have been able to pull it off (who we're not even promoting an album) is beyond me. 
    who knows. most of my favourite bands haven't done this. how many have done it that don't need the money? maybe part of their motivation not to do it is to stay out of the way of the ones who do need that income. if they did it, of course we'd all pay for it, but that might mean we wouldn't pay for another one who isn't so fortunate. 

or maybe they're concerned about travelling in the pandemic. i would imagine most mid-level bands still live in the same city. these guys don't. ed has done a few performances solo. i mean, if mike says he and stone waved at each other from across the street, doesn't that tell you something? if they aren't willing to cross the damn street for a short conversation, why would they be willing to get in a room for 2 hours to play? remember, I'd imagine mike is high risk. and we don't know who else in the PJ world might be as well. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com