Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,861
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,690
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    Don't understand Bidens play here.

Why not just say he accepts to do it?
    Because it prevents tRump from changing his mind and playing that game.  It solidifies that tRump backed out first.

I also think his old ass doesn't want a stage to himself for 90 minutes.  The whole story is till worse for Trump, though.
    He just said in the statement he will do a town hall.  Isn't that the stage to himself?
  • Options
    Biden
    Don't understand Bidens play here.

Why not just say he accepts to do it?
    Because it prevents tRump from changing his mind and playing that game.  It solidifies that tRump backed out first.
    Yep.  Smart move.  Lock it in. 
  • Options
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Biden
    Trump's impulsiveness shockingly bites him again.  He can't help but step on his mushroom dick
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
  • Options
    Biden
    i still wouldn't trust any of those fuckers in his campaign to not try to purposely infect biden or someone on his team with the virus. yes, i think they are that evil. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    Pete is owning fox news. Haha! 

"maybe the president... doesn't care about other people..."

• Options
    Biden
    ZING PETE
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,769
    Biden
    i still wouldn't trust any of those fuckers in his campaign to not try to purposely infect biden or someone on his team with the virus. yes, i think they are that evil. 

For sure- that concerns me as well.  They are that evil.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829
    Biden
    I don't see Trump's insistence on making sure debates happen in person helping him.  As Mayor Pete says, most people are having to go virtual in some aspects of their his base because it shows "weakness" or is some kind of admission that they haven't been handling this well. I think they're all in on him, regardless.  Seems like a miscalculation and I think regular middle of the road people are going to sympathize with Biden on this.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,769
    Biden

Well done, Pete!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Biden
    Pete 2032
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited October 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    Pete 2032
    Nah. He'll still need to fossilize more for the US electorate.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Biden
    dankind said:
    Pete 2032
    Nah. He'll still need to fossilize more for the US electorate.
    he could be a gay jfk. imagine the chants: 

GAY JFK!
    GAY JFK!
    GAY JFK!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Biden
    brianlux said:

Well done, Pete!
    Pete is Dynamite and a good surrogate.  He needs a big job in the administration because i want him on the ticket in the next 12 years
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,254
    Biden
    I think I heard a soft mic drop and the air being sucked out of the Fox News station after Pete finished speaking.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Biden
    tbergs said:
    I think I heard a soft mic drop and the air being sucked out of the Fox News station after Pete finished speaking.
    He can stick the knife in with that pleasant midwest tone.  
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    Pete 2032
    So after AOC has done her 8 years?
  • Options
    Biden
    Pete 2032
    So after AOC has done her 8 years?
    best she'll get is VP. but i doubt anyone would want such an explosive personality on the ticket
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Biden
    In line with other results... nice work by Harris.  I really think this is a ticket thing though.  People are just done with this clown show.  

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/520162-poll-majority-believe-harris-won-vp-debate-against-pence
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    I'm sitting this one out
    so ,i wanted to get an idea and i watched the 2 debates..trump -biden and the vice president one..
    ok,,the first was a clusterfuck...
    i was like wtf those 2 old farts doing?was lame,,ok,trump u cant get anything good from his mouth didt expect much from him
    but biden was better but  looked like an old uncle that we visit to see him last time before he dies.,.and he repeats the same thing.."here is the deal"
    i was like,is this the 2 option they have there?its sad u know..
    now the vice president ones was better,,atleast u could understand what they saying ,not talking over eachother,they had full sentences..
    seriously i was thinking would be better if those 2 was running for office instead of biden-trump..
    this system u have there that 3d option isnt strong so the two parties run all isnt good at all for democracy..
    plus easy to divide nation with only two parties..
    and seriously,debates should be with ALL cantidates from all parties .no clue what else is out there in usa ,but should all  parties leaders are in the election go to a debate in national tv so people see that there is something else and make them think,,
    when all your life u hear republicants-democrats and that it,as voter u cant get away and u forced in a way either to not care and not go to  vote or just go to voter one of the two.
    i really hope that all goes peaceful  and election is not a shitshow .
    u have a great country,,dont fuck it up more..

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Biden
    so ,i wanted to get an idea and i watched the 2 debates..trump -biden and the vice president one..
    i was like wtf those 2 old farts doing?was lame,,ok,trump u cant get anything good from his mouth didt expect much from him
    but biden was better but  looked like an old uncle that we visit to see him last time before he dies.,.and he repeats the same thing.."here is the deal"
    now the vice president ones was better,,atleast u could understand what they saying ,not talking over eachother,they had full sentences..
    seriously i was thinking would be better if those 2 was running for office instead of biden-trump..
    this system u have there that 3d option isnt strong so the two parties run all isnt good at all for democracy..
    and seriously,debates should be with ALL cantidates from all parties .no clue what else is out there in usa ,but should all  parties leaders are in the election go to a debate in national tv so people see that there is something else and make them think,,
    when all your life u hear republicants-democrats and that it,as voter u cant get away and u forced in a way either to not care and not go to  vote or just go to voter one of the two.

debate participants must hold 15% of the polling prior to the debates to be included. that's why it's rare to see third party candidates involved. 

the federal debates in canada have up to 5 participants, which honestly rarely gives any one of the 5 enough time to speak about anything. and one of them, inexplicably, is a candidate representing one province, but because they are the quebec separatist party, they get a voice. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Biden
    and unfortunately, in modern politics, it all seems to come down to "who you know". no wonder dipshit reality star won. kind of the same in canada. had trudeau not already been famous by being his dad's son, can't imagine he would have gone anywhere. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Biden

debate participants must hold 15% of the polling prior to the debates to be included. that's why it's rare to see third party candidates involved. 

the federal debates in canada have up to 5 participants, which honestly rarely gives any one of the 5 enough time to speak about anything. and one of them, inexplicably, is a candidate representing one province, but because they are the quebec separatist party, they get a voice. 
    Fucking splitters
  • Options
    I'm sitting this one out
    and unfortunately, in modern politics, it all seems to come down to "who you know". no wonder dipshit reality star won. kind of the same in canada. had trudeau not already been famous by being his dad's son, can't imagine he would have gone anywhere. 
    Kind of the same in Sweden, had the prime minister not worked as a welder when young I can't imagine he would have gone anywhere.
  • Options
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,137
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    brianlux said:

Well done, Pete!
    Pete is Dynamite and a good surrogate.  He needs a big job in the administration because i want him on the ticket in the next 12 years
    He will be on the ticket in 2024
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320

ok 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,254
    edited October 2020
    Biden
    Yeah, ok. These "undecided" voters say Pence won the debate. I don't know how anyone is still not sure. Seems like a bunch of BS. Especially this guy's reason for picking Trump.

Harris’s biggest success was in landing blows against the Trump administration’s botched response to the coronavirus pandemic. She evaded a question about whether a Biden administration would 
    pack the Supreme Court with more justices — but unlike in Pence’s case, her attempt to change the subject raised a red flag in the focus group.

Several voters said they were frustrated that she didn’t answer the question.

“I didn’t really get answers,” John, an Ohio voter, said. “Packing the Supreme Court — these are all issues you want to know what they’re going to do. So, yes, it is very important to me.”

Another voter, Tom from Nevada, said he had an open mind about the candidates going into the debate, but Harris’s refusal to take a position on court-packing was a big reason he’s now leaning toward casting his ballot for Trump.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/10/8/21507618/kamala-harris-debate-focus-group-2020

Post edited by tbergs on
    It's a hopeless situation...