Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,522
    Biden
    the debates should be interesting indeed. i'm actually more interested in harris v pence. she's going to wipe the floor with him. will he even be allowed by mother to be in the same room as harris without mother between them?
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• dankinddankind Posts: 20,834
    edited August 2020
    I'm sitting this one out
    These rioters racist, trigger-happy pigs are doing everything they can to help Trump get back in the race, aren’t they?
    Fixed.

https://youtu.be/pi3_GJd9sUA
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    dankind said:
    These rioters racist, trigger-happy pigs are doing everything they can to help Trump get back in the race, aren’t they?
    Fixed.

On point!
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,348
    Biden
    I love that song.  It's a great song on an album chock full of great songs.  And yeah, the cleverness of the writing always struck me.  It's perfect for this administration. 
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,839
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    I love that song.  It's a great song on an album chock full of great songs.  And yeah, the cleverness of the writing always struck me.  It's perfect for this administration. 
    That whole albums rules. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    edited August 2020
    Biden
    static111 said:
    I’m really feeling a Trump surprises everybody and wins again vibe these last few days.  I think joe needs to get out and do some campaigning  maybe even create some false Facebook ads if he has to. I think it’s time to stop playing it safe against a crowd of authoritarians that are hoping to turn Trump and the Republican Party into a dictatorship.  I understand corona changes everything, but so does the party of cult 45 completely flouting all rules and traditions and never being held accountable.
    I'm not seeing it.  There is no way tRump has gained support.  He needs to have gained support to win.  

Im worried more about moderate white voters that secretly harbor fears of losing their privledge Than I am of Trump gaining support.  Once people are in that booth they can make any choice.  I’m thinking that I just don’t trust the moderate white voter that polls as a Biden supporter to not vote to maintain the status quo once they fill out the ballot.  I’ve been pretty surprised even here on AMT about some of the subtle support for authoritarianism and victim shaming coming from people that have polled as voting for Biden in this thread.
    Scio me nihil scire

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    Biden
    These rioters are doing everything they can to help Trump get back in the race, aren’t they?
    Well if Biden himself would actually condemn some of that shit, it probably wouldn't aid Trump. You follow Biden pretty closely, has he said anything in regards to riots and looting? I haven't seen or heard anything from him.
    Pretty sure he has. This stuff this week is new, though. I think he needs to do more. 
    www.myspace.com
    Biden
    These rioters are doing everything they can to help Trump get back in the race, aren’t they?
    Well if Biden himself would actually condemn some of that shit, it probably wouldn't aid Trump. You follow Biden pretty closely, has he said anything in regards to riots and looting? I haven't seen or heard anything from him.
    Pretty sure he has. This stuff this week is new, though. I think he needs to do more. 
    I do too. Someone posted some remarks he made three months ago, but things have escalated a lot since then.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    edited August 2020
    Biden
    dankind said:
    Fixed.

Okay, sure. I agree. However, instead of late night rioting and burning things down, they would have more of a positive effect if they just peacefully demonstrated in the street. I get that the rioters are the minority and I am not sure, but I would suspect some of them are sabotagers trying to make BLM look bad....but the longer the riots and fires and stuff continue, the more successful Trump's scare campaign will be. Biden still has a big lead, but some of the polling in places like Minnesota are getting too close for comfort. And now that this is in a smaller town in WI, it will feed into Trump's stupid narrative....which will play well with his stupid base. 

I'll be interested to see what Wisconsin polling looks like in a week or two. 

Luckily Kanye got booted off the ballot! Hopefully MN catches some fraudulent signatures as well...
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,970
    Biden
    Trump just won Wisconsin.  Yeah, this stuff is going right into the win column for him.  Corona lost it for him.  The aftermath of George Floyd took it back.  Ultimately, white people want comfort.  And riots like this are not comforting.  LAW AND ORDER!
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    edited August 2020
    Biden
    Well said. Listen up, Sleepy Joe...

Post edited by Ledbetterman10 on

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    Trump just won Wisconsin.  Yeah, this stuff is going right into the win column for him.  Corona lost it for him.  The aftermath of George Floyd took it back.  Ultimately, white people want comfort.  And riots like this are not comforting.  LAW AND ORDER!
    Oh calm down Mr. Doom and Gloom. haha

It definitely helps him. Let's see Biden's response and what the polls look before declaring anything over. Sheesh!
    www.myspace.com
    edited August 2020
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    I’m with you on this. I don’t think people learned from the last time how deeply authoritarian tendencies and racism have been ingrained into white middle America.  A few Endorsements from high profile republicans aren’t  going to move the needle much on that.  Most of the dopes don’t trust the Lincoln Project types anyway.
    Scio me nihil scire

edited August 2020
    Biden
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    I’m with you on this. I don’t think people learned from the last time how deeply authoritarian tendencies and racism have been ingrained into white middle America.  A few Endorsements from high profile republicans aren’t  going to move the needle much on that.  Most of the dopes don’t trust the Lincoln Project types anyway.
    What does Wisconsin have to do with Lincoln Project? lol 

Pretty sure the Lincoln guys are not attempting to sway a bunch of anarchists rioting and causing mayhem in the streets. Their message is clearly working towards their target demographic. 
    www.myspace.com
    edited August 2020
    Biden
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:

Pretty sure the Lincoln guys are not attempting to sway a bunch of anarchists rioting and causing mayhem in the streets...
    The Lincoln Project and a few high profile republicans aren’t what is going to win the election.  Nor is being silent on WI.  The candidate needs to make a strong statement that can reassure white middle America and also condemn the brutal actions of American police culture that have led to the protesting in the streets.  I feel like too many people are relying on trumps stupidity and the endorsements of moderate republicans at this point. The election is far from over an the DNC is for lack of anything better to say boring.  I know Obama is a once in a lifetime guy. But we aren’t Trump is probably not going to be enough for a sizable margin of defeat against trump.

and to clarify.  The Lincoln project and WI are two different things I wasn’t trying to link them, beyond both not being helpful to the democratic candidate.
    Post edited by static111 on
    Scio me nihil scire

edited August 2020
    Biden
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:

Pretty sure the Lincoln guys are not attempting to sway a bunch of anarchists rioting and causing mayhem in the streets...
    The Lincoln Project and a few high profile republicans aren’t what is going to win the election.  Nor is being silent on WI.  The candidate needs to make a strong statement that can reassure white middle America and also condemn the brutal actions of American police culture that have led to the protesting in the streets.  I feel like too many people are relying on trumps stupidity and the endorsements of moderate republicans at this point. The election is far from over an the DNC is for lack of anything better to say boring.  I know Obama is a once in a lifetime guy. But we aren’t Trump is probably not going to be enough for a sizable margin of defeat against trump.

and to clarify.  The Lincoln project and WI are two different things I wasn’t trying to link them, beyond both not being helpful to the democratic candidate.
    They likely will determine the election if you consider 70,000 people decided '16 and that moderates (not the wacko left) swung the house back to the dems in '18. As long as Biden fairs the same as HRC with the far left, and I think he's doing about as well or better right now, those people in the middle will very likely determine the outcome. Of course if the wackos on the far left fail to show up in greater numbers than in '16, that could absolutely screw things up.

Yeah Wisconsin and Lincoln are two different things. They literally have nothing to do with each other. Two completely different demographics. WITH THAT SAID, the Lincoln Project has to try and sway moderates who watch the news and don't like what they see regarding this stuff though. 

Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
    Biden
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:

They likely will determine the election if you consider 70,000 people decided '16 and that moderates (not the wacko left) swung the house back to the dems in '18. As long as Biden fairs the same as HRC with the far left, and I think he's doing about as well or better right now, those people in the middle will very likely determine the outcome. Of course if the wackos on the far left fail to show up in greater numbers than in '16, that could absolutely screw things up.

Yeah Wisconsin and Lincoln are two different things. They literally have nothing to do with each other. Two completely different demographics. WITH THAT SAID, the Lincoln Project has to try and sway moderates who watch the news and don't like what they see regarding this stuff though. 

I’m hoping I’m wrong.  I’m also wondering if anyone has taken into account those that didn’t vote in 16 , that may come out in 20 and the likelihood of their support of Trump v Biden.  I’m about as wacko left as anyone on here and  speaking for myself I will be voting Biden even though he isn’t my favorite, and a majority of my wacko friends feel this way as well, even those that voted third in 16 or didn’t vote at all. I personally am less worried about the wacko left than I  about moderates and apathetic whites that didn’t show up in 2016 as far as throwing it to Trump.
    Scio me nihil scire

Biden
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:

I’m hoping I’m wrong.  I’m also wondering if anyone has taken into account those that didn’t vote in 16 , that may come out in 20 and the likelihood of their support of Trump v Biden.  I’m about as wacko left as anyone on here and  speaking for myself I will be voting Biden even though he isn’t my favorite, and a majority of my wacko friends feel this way as well, even those that voted third in 16 or didn’t vote at all. I personally am less worried about the wacko left than I  about moderates and apathetic whites that didn’t show up in 2016 as far as throwing it to Trump.
    I just wish the election was tomorrow. I know I seem more optimistic than most. The battleground state polling lately has me a little worried.

On the plus side, I feel like Biden was great in his speech last week and appeared really sharp on that ABC interview. Hopefully Trump continues to lower the expectations for him heading into the debates. Trump is an idiot, after all...
    www.myspace.com
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,426
    Biden
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:

I just wish the election was tomorrow. I know I seem more optimistic than most. The battleground state polling lately has me a little worried.

On the plus side, I feel like Biden was great in his speech last week and appeared really sharp on that ABC interview. Hopefully Trump continues to lower the expectations for him heading into the debates. Trump is an idiot, after all...
    Agreed....still amazing that trumpsters still refer to Biden being incoherent though...hopefully that changes after the first debate.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    Biden
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:

Yes agreed.  I will be casting my vote as soon as early voting is open.
    Scio me nihil scire

Biden
    what's mind boggling here is that this is all happening on trump's watch, but republicans don't give a fuck. the onus is still on the guy who isn't even the president to bring the people together. 

what fucking universe. 

www.headstonesband.com

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,426
    Biden
    what's mind boggling here is that this is all happening on trump's watch, but republicans don't give a fuck. the onus is still on the guy who isn't even the president to bring the people together. 

what fucking universe. 
    yeah the "look what will happen if Biden is president" shit is unbelievable
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    Biden

what fucking universe. 
    Yeah I thought that too when I saw a Trump ad showing riots and buildings burning and it said "This will be Joe Biden's America." I thought, "Ummm, this IS Donald Trump's America." But on the other hand, all these riots are happening mainly in cities that are run by democrats. And as the presidential nominee, Biden is the leader of the democrats. Lightfoot, Wheeler, Durkan, De Blasio...it's fair to tie their shortcomings to Biden, and to the democratic party in general, from a political standpoint.

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    Biden

what fucking universe. 
    Yeah I thought that too when I saw a Trump ad showing riots and buildings burning and it said "This will be Joe Biden's America." I thought, "Ummm, this IS Donald Trump's America." But on the other hand, all these riots are happening mainly in cities that are run by democrats. And as the presidential nominee, Biden is the leader of the democrats. Lightfoot, Wheeler, Durkan, De Blasio...it's fair to tie their shortcomings to Biden, and to the democratic party in general, from a political standpoint.
    and yet he can take credit for everything that's going right, even if it's not federal. 

www.headstonesband.com

Biden

what fucking universe. 
    and yet he can take credit for everything that's going right, even if it's not federal. 
    I'm just saying if I was Republican strategist or propagandist, I would absolutely be linking Biden to those local democrats whose cities are seeing major spikes in crime. I don't know if that's fair or not, but that how it goes. Don Lemon recognizes that and seems concerned. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    Biden

what fucking universe. 
    "mainly in cities run by Democrats".. those are also known as "cities".  There are exactly 2 cities in teh top 30 run by Republicans, Miami and San Diego, both of which have had riots. 
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:

what fucking universe. 
    "mainly in cities run by Democrats".. those are also known as "cities".  There are exactly 2 cities in teh top 30 run by Republicans, Miami and San Diego, both of which have had riots. 
    Oh I didn't know it was only the top-30 cities that we're talking about here. And how are we ranking these cities? By population? Because according to the 2019 estimates on Wikipedia, Miami is 42nd. And Oklahoma City, which is 25th, is ran by a Republican. So is Fort Worth, which is 13th. And so is Jacksonville, which is 12th.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_population

Anyway, my point remains that from electioneering standpoint, it's a good card for the Republicans to play. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,301
    I'm going to add to the below analysis and reporting by the NYT that it would be really interesting if a university, special commission or think tank would do a post election analysis of the time frame from January 1, 2020 through the election. Reading the Senate Intelligence Committee's Volume 5 leads me to believe, to some degree, we're being manipulated into a Team Trump Treason victory via a social media campaign. It would be interesting to know who is behind the social media and FaceTurd posts that "report" on the riots, spread miss or false information (pipe bombs, piles of bricks, black kid shot by police), who received them and what affiliations they had, particularly political/social movement affiliations, networks, arrest numbers and the underlying information surrounding all of it (I'm still waiting for an ANTIFA indictment; if I put a BLM sign in the window, am I considered a BLM rioter?, even if I get arrested for peacefully protesting at a BLM event?). The senate report, goes into great detail about Pauly Manaforte, his work with and for The Ukraine, and the ties he and those he worked with had with putin on the ritz and his minions. It goes into the depths of devising polling questions, the how and why they're designed the way they are, the follow up social media micro targeting and legitimate news sourcing and follow up manipulation, and how to get resources to those groups supportive to your cause, or who will further your agenda, wittingly or unwittingly. The footnoting and level of detail is extraordinary as are the number of redacted pages (shits still stirring). Gates, Roger Dodger Stoned, Pauly Manaforte, Jared Dear Boy and Donny, Jr. were all a part and aware and welcoming but Pauly Manaforte was the brains of the operation, having been doing it since at least 2004 in The Ukraine and elsewhere.

In my reading I came across the following (my explanation): Remember the Russian woman arrested in Thighland and held for trial for running a "sex school," who claimed to have damning audio and cell phone camera confirmation of putin on the ritz's involvement in throwing the US election to Team Trump Treason? Do you remember she said she would tell her story or provide testimony/evidence if granted asylum? This was in 2018. Do you know who she previously had shared some of that audio and video with? And who posted it to his social media accounts? Alexie Navalny. The Russian opposition leader to putin on the ritz currently fighting for his life in a hospital in Berlin after being poisoned by putin on the ritz. Guess he wouldn't want any negative information regarding Team Trump Treason to be revealed prior to the election. As for the Russian woman? Haven't heard from her since she was deported from Thighland and returned to Russia.

I can't help but to think that the BLM movement is being co-opted by nefarious elements to bring us the images we're seeing. Not that its all due to putin on the ritz but that its being made to be worse than it would otherwise be.

You're being played, IMHO. From the NYT:

If you’re an intense reader of the news, you may already know the story of David Shor’s firing.
    Shor is a progressive data analyst who has spent his career trying “to help elect Democrats while moving the party leftward,” as Jonathan Chait of New York magazine put it. In May, Shor tweeted a summary of a new academic paper about the 1968 election by Omar Wasow of Princeton. The paper found that nonviolent protests tended to increase the Democratic vote share in surrounding areas that year, while riots tended to decrease it.

Some other progressives accused Shor of insensitively focusing on the wrong problem: the political reaction to riots, rather than the underlying racism and socioeconomic problems that helped cause those riots. His employer — Civis Analytics, a liberal research firm — quickly fired him. (For a longer summary, see The Times’s Michelle Goldberg or Vox’s Matthew Yglesias.)

The episode was essentially a struggle over whether progressives should worry about political strategy or almost always side with the victims of injustice, regardless of tactics. Shor’s detractors thought he was blaming the victims — and “concern trolling,” by undermining the more important debate, as the podcast host Benjamin Dixon wrote. Shor’s defenders thought his detractors cared more about looking virtuous than defeating racism.

It is a debate with obvious relevance to the 2020 campaign.
    No one can know for sure, but there is evidence suggesting that violent protests — like the ones this week in Kenosha, Wis., in response to the police shooting of a Black man in the back — help the politician whom many protesters most despise: President Trump.

Trump himself clearly believes this, having organized much of his campaign around highlighting (and sometimes lying about) riots. Polling has shown that most voters support nonviolent protest while most oppose violent protest.
    Criticizing any protest of police misconduct is fraught for progressives today. That’s especially true when the conduct is as brutal as it appears to have been in Kenosha.

But the reality is that nights like the last two — when an American city has been on fire — seem to be precisely what Trump wants to campaign on. And there is another option available to people outraged by what happened in Kenosha. After all, nonviolent protest — as the overwhelming majority of recent protests have been — has a long record of political effectiveness.

In other Kenosha developments:

• Jacob Blake — the man shot by police — is partially paralyzed from a bullet that severed his spinal cord, his family said Tuesday. His mother, Julia Jackson, said she opposed the destruction of the recent protests: “It doesn’t reflect my son or my family.”
    • Protesters threw water bottles, rocks and fireworks at the police last night, and the police responded with tear gas and rubber bullets. In a confrontation near a gas station — the details of which are not yet clear — three people were shot, two of them fatally, police said.
    • Kenosha is the fourth-largest city in the state that may be the single most likely to determine the election. Both Joe Biden and Trump will struggle to win the Electoral College without Wisconsin.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:

what fucking universe. 
    Oh I didn't know it was only the top-30 cities that we're talking about here. And how are we ranking these cities? By population? Because according to the 2019 estimates on Wikipedia, Miami is 42nd. And Oklahoma City, which is 25th, is ran by a Republican. So is Fort Worth, which is 13th. And so is Jacksonville, which is 12th.

Anyway, my point remains that from electioneering standpoint, it's a good card for the Republicans to play. 
    I was using population in my head, but I was just guessing at the numbers.  I forgot about Jax and Ft Worth.  I think El Paso has an R mayor too. Either way, I'm making two points:  1. Cities are overwhelmingly run by Democrats.  So yeah, I'm talking about real cities, not Strongsville, Ohio or the thousands of small towns and cities.  2. Even the real cities that are run by Republicans have been afflicted with violence as well.  
    It's a bullshit talking point that, in my opinion, appeals to the people who don't think.  And the people who buy bullshit talking points are already voting for Trump. 

Biden today.. https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/513802-biden-burning-down-communities-is-not-protest
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

what fucking universe. 

I was using population in my head, but I was just guessing at the numbers.  I forgot about Jax and Ft Worth.  I think El Paso has an R mayor too. Either way, I'm making two points:  1. Cities are overwhelmingly run by Democrats.  So yeah, I'm talking about real cities, not Strongsville, Ohio or the thousands of small towns and cities.  2. Even the real cities that are run by Republicans have been afflicted with violence as well.  
    It's a bullshit talking point that, in my opinion, appeals to the people who don't think.  And the people who buy bullshit talking points are already voting for Trump. 

Biden today.. https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/513802-biden-burning-down-communities-is-not-protest
    I think there’s more people that don’t think than you think. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs: