2017 and 2018 singles and Deep magazines

Comments

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    Did some notify the Washington AG?!?!?!?!? 
    Hopefully they can scratch this one off the list 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • ChadplamChadplam Posts: 186
    Zod said:
    BF25394 said:
    I'm so glad these are here so that we can finally stop complaining about why they haven't been sent and move on to complaining about how disappointing they are now that we have them.
    The problem is they aren't disappointing.  They're amazing, and some of the best they've ever done.   I think I've already gone from excitement to mourning :(

Edit:  Only 1 live track between the 4 new songs.   That's pretty damn good.   Plus I was at that show (assuming it's from Seattle 2018).  I think that's the second time I've been lucky enough to have a live track on a Christmas Single from a show I was at.
    Pretty sure Missing is Chicago, theres differences in Mikes playing prior to the chorus from the Seattle boot, I was hoping it was Seattle too having been there but caught myself in the deep mag!

2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,938
    Awesome news!

Never doubted them for a second.  And getting them during quarantine is the best possible time to get them.  Brilliant. 😀
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,113
    loved the DEEP issues. Really missed stuff like this with the background  history and insider stuff on things from so early in the 90's. I wish they would do something like this electronically in a smaller a fashion more often as i am always wanting more. I don't need photos, recipes etc. Just slim it down to monthly flashbacks to stuff from the 90s and I will be a young teen/early adult again. Thanks PJ/10C. Love it. Really cool stuff to  give us. Grateful
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    Give it till later this morning for the 4 knights of the single apocalypse to come and say that this wasn't worth the wait.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• mvwmvw Posts: 1,687
    I knew these were coming.  They answered this question in the YouTube chat the other week.  I believe it was Ed who said they were done and ready to go.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    PB11041 said:
    Give it till later this morning for the 4 knights of the single apocalypse to come and say that this wasn't worth the wait.
    It will happen once the 10c sends out an email they are available. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,666
    PB11041 said:
    Their amending their lawsuits to add complaints about the song selection. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,126
    As always, it is the music that matters.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    edited April 2020
    PB11041 said:
    Lol

i downloaded t songs last night and was gonna load then to my iPod for my morning run. MacBook decided this morning is the perfect time to install the new software. So I  am patiently  waiting for the system to reboot so I can listen to the songs.   The selection definitely looks great.

i joined t club in the early 90’s just for the vinyl.  It is sad that this is the last blast.  I always looked forward to these even when they were less than stellar. Great tunes through the years. Glad these finally came but sad they are the last.
    Post edited by static111 on
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,118
    edited April 2020
    Lol people still sucking up to Pearl Jams with their failure regarding the singles and tenclubs (actively chosen) pisspoor communucation about it.

"B-b-but they arrived. Something actually arrived. So people complaining about the problems that existed must be wrong even with the problems existing" 

Logic. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    No one is sucking up to Pearl Jam.  They're just choosing not to be outraged by something that is not a big deal.  And they're choosing to be happy that we just got two great issues of Deep and 4 great singles. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,126
    Some of you are having a hard time letting it go. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    Lol people still sucking up to Pearl Jams with their failure regarding the singles and tenclubs (actively chosen) pisspoor communucation about it.

"B-b-but they arrived. Something actually arrived. So people complaining about the problems that existed must be wrong even with the problems existing" 

Logic. 
    You really cant force artwork.   You arent buying a swiffer.  
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    That being said...I forgot...what was the last year they did physical copies of Deep?  Or will we get physical copies for these?
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
    on2legs said:
    No one is sucking up to Pearl Jam.  They're just choosing not to be outraged by something that is not a big deal.  And they're choosing to be happy that we just got two great issues of Deep and 4 great singles. 
    I notice some mocking in here and what I described in my post. That is something different from what you are describing.

Haven't seen anyone here not happy about these great gifts.  Haven't looked around though.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

WHO'S THE BIGGEST LEGEND OUT OF THESE?!

Answer: Neil Young

Vedd Hedd said:

Logic. 
    You really cant force artwork. 
    Lol. I hope the artists working on Pearl Jam posters start using that excuse going forward.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Glad i stayed Analog.  Going to be amazing to spin these.  

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,540
    can all you fuckers take this bitching to the other single thread? it's over. it's done.

those of you who kept on posting pictures of dead horses don't seem to understand the irony of your comments in this thread, btw. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• ceskaceska Posts: 1,115
    I've been digital a few years. Are analog members getting hard copies of Deep Magazine of these two singles? I would be interested in the Deep Magazines if anyone is looking to part with theirs.
    can all you fuckers take this bitching to the other single thread? it's over. it's done.

those of you who kept on posting pictures of dead horses don't seem to understand the irony of your comments in this thread, btw. 
    *No animals were harmed in the making of these holiday singles. 

• PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    on2legs said:
    if you counter punch inane behavior, you are a suck up, because random opinions. 
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Love it!  Can’t wait for my physical vinyl to show up!,

96' - Hartford
    98'- Hartford, Mansfield Night 2
    00' - Mansfield Night 2
    03' - Mansfield Night 1
    04' - VFC St Louis
    10' - Kansas City
    13' - OKC
    14' - St Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln
    16' - Chicago Night 1

17' EV  Louisville, KY

18' Wrigley Night 1

• Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,251
    These are amazing!  Well worth the wait. Hunted Down is incredible. 
  • DR252979DR252979 Posts: 40
    Wow! Well worth the wait! This is what makes PJ unique and ultimately why most of us are here. Punctuality is overrated:D I’d much rather have something of quality than something mindlessly put out for the sake of a date on the calendar! Between Gigaton and these songs, what a great distraction from the current virus mess! Some things are meant to be, so I will differ to gratitude! 
    Take care ... Stay safe.... Enjoy the Day!
    3-20-1994 Ann Arbor, MI 8-23-1998 Auburn Hills, MI 10-7-2000 Auburn Hills; MI 5-22-2006 Auburn Hills, MI 5-9-2010 Cleveland, OH; EV 6-28-2011 Detroit, MI 10-16-2014 Detroit, MI, EV 9-23-2017 Louisville KY
  • JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    Vedd Hedd said:
    That being said...I forgot...what was the last year they did physical copies of Deep?  Or will we get physical copies for these?
    The last copy of DEEP was sent with the 2017 RnRHOF single. We should still be getting physical copies of these editions of DEEP. They are still offering DEEP as a member perk so we should be getting 2019 and 2020 as well, eventually.

• Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,843
    Updated the complete MP3 collection to include these new singles...

https://wegotshit.blogspot.com/2015/10/complete-holiday-singles-collection.html
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,822
    mvw said:
    I knew these were coming.  They answered this question in the YouTube chat the other week.  I believe it was Ed who said they were done and ready to go.

The September newsletter said "in production." I saw elsewhere it was approx 6-8 months or so from that phase until release date for most records.

This fits the time frame.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"