Options

Ohana Festival | Sea.Hear.Now Festival

Comments

• Options
    pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    rey said:
    The June 1 payment for my Ohana tickets has not been taken from my account (yet?).  Not sure if that means anything.
    Mine either. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,422
    In many cases, promoters wait for the local government to make them cancel an event so that it is easier for the promoter to collect on their cancellation insurance.
  • Options
    footsteps86footsteps86 Posts: 111
    Are your Ohana orders still showing in your accounts? I have 2 layaway orders and I find them by using the order numbers to look them up while not logged in, but when I log in I get a message saying the order doesn't belong to me. I emailed customer service a couple of days ago, but no reply yet. Wonder if an announcement is imminent?
  • Options
    reyrey Monmouth County, NJ Posts: 270
    Are your Ohana orders still showing in your accounts? I have 2 layaway orders and I find them by using the order numbers to look them up while not logged in, but when I log in I get a message saying the order doesn't belong to me. I emailed customer service a couple of days ago, but no reply yet. Wonder if an announcement is imminent?

I just logged in and my orders are still showing in my account.  When I click on Manage Layaway Plan, it shows that Payment 1 is scheduled for June 17, Payment 2 scheduled for July 17, and Payment 3 scheduled for August 17. 

This has been changed because when I bought the tickets, the payment dates were June 1, July 1, and August 3.  I've felt all along that Ohana will not happen this year and they will give ticketholders the option to keep their tickets for use in 2021.  We'll see.

• Options
    footsteps86footsteps86 Posts: 111
    Customer service got back to me and I can see my orders again. Mine are also showing the same June 17, July 17 and August 17 dates. My email confirmations definitely say the 6/1, 7/1 and 8/3, too. Must be buying themselves time to make an announcement.
  • Options
    I live in the area of SHN. I can’t see it going forward right now. Gov just extended restrictions to July. They’ve mustn’t have canceled/postponed yet for insurance purposes. 
  • Options
    weremin23weremin23 Posts: 307
    Will this be the week they finally cancel or will they just continue to hold our money hostage?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,726
    weremin23 said:
    Will this be the week they finally cancel or will they just continue to hold our money hostage?

Probably continue to hold everyone's money.

• Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,548
    Lolla Chicago (early August) wasnt canceled until yesterday, although it took the city canceling everything through Labor Day (and they hadnt had a lineup announcement or sold tix yet) to make it official.

Saw Coachella is deciding whether to move to April 2021 with capacity limits or have it in the fall of 2021 hoping for full capacity.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,740
    Lolla Chicago (early August) wasnt canceled until yesterday, although it took the city canceling everything through Labor Day (and they hadnt had a lineup announcement or sold tix yet) to make it official.

Saw Coachella is deciding whether to move to April 2021 with capacity limits or have it in the fall of 2021 hoping for full capacity.
    I am still hoping we can have a full PJ NA tour next spring. This is not looking good with this wording. 
  • Options
    chiefnjkchiefnjk Posts: 301
    PJNB said:

I am still hoping we can have a full PJ NA tour next spring. This is not looking good with this wording. 
    Still too early to tell. Probably depends on development of vaccine or effective treatment. Hopefully vax is ready to be safely and widely deployed by early 2021. If it is, a late Spring arena run could be possible. I think a lot more advance planning goes into a major festival like Coachella, so they are probably looking at all options for 2021 right now. Given the timing, an October 2021 Coachella seems more likely than a limited April event.
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,346

By BF lives in Coachella valley...they are cancelling Coachella fest until OCTOBER and capacity limits
  • Options
    whitepantswhitepants Posts: 719
    Coachella might as well refund everyone else. I read that 40% of badge holders requested a refund back in March, I was one too, because I didn't think October was far enough in the future for such a huge two-weekend festival. If Coachella reschedules to Oct 2021, and if they are considering capacity limits, the tickets will probably be more expensive. I'm taking a pass on Coachella for a couple of years until after a vaccine has been discovered. 

Bonnaroo has not canceled yet, and neither has Ohana. Sadly, it's inevitable. 
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    Luckytwn1Luckytwn1 Posts: 492
    Of course, we’ve all known for a while Ohana wasn’t happening. Now that Coachella is officially cancelled, it’s hard to see what they are waiting for to make an announcement.  Absolutely they should not make additional charges to anyone with a layaway account without first updating the situation. 
  • Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360

By BF lives in Coachella valley...they are cancelling Coachella fest until OCTOBER and capacity limits
    Their website literally says it's April 9-11 and 16-18, 2021 as of now.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,726

Yep. They ALL know no large crowded events, big festival events, aren't happening this year. Would be great if they at least communicated with their fans what might happen in the day's ahead seeing that no big events are happening, in 2020.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Yep. They ALL know no large crowded events, big festival events, aren't happening this year. Would be great if they at least communicated with their fans what might happen in the day's ahead seeing that no big events are happening, in 2020.
    I'm so very frustrated over this.......PJ knows darn well whether they will or won't play Ohana next year....so just let us know!
  • Options
    demetrios said:

I'm so very frustrated over this.......PJ knows darn well whether they will or won't play Ohana next year....so just let us know!
    This. 

holding our money like this isn’t cool. 
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    demetrios said:

I agree with this that if they know, they should just announce.  But we will know for sure tomorrow I suppose and we'll get our money back soon which might be the ultimate reason there hasn't been an announcement.  I'd be willing to sign a waiver if they're listening ;)
  • Options
    I was kinda hoping it got canceled just because it seems like a huge pain in the ass now because of Covid. But the more I listen to the greatness that is Gigaton, I NEED to hear these songs live. Can’t emphasize NEED enough. I’d be happy just to see them play Gigaton in it’s entirety followed by some b sides. Just an 1:45 long show and I’m good. Something, anything. 
  • Options
    RiotAct10RiotAct10 Ohio Posts: 1,607
    marcos said:
    demetrios said:

I agree with this that if they know, they should just announce.  But we will know for sure tomorrow I suppose and we'll get our money back soon which might be the ultimate reason there hasn't been an announcement.  I'd be willing to sign a waiver if they're listening ;)
    Why will we know for sure tomorrow?
    words seem so out of place.

8.21.00 Columbus | 6.24.03 Columbus | 7.9.03 NYC | 10.2.04 Toledo | 9.11.05 Kitchener | 5.20.06 Cleveland | 8.5.07 Chicago | 5.6.10 Columbus | 5.7.10 Noblesville | 5.9.10 Cleveland | 9.3.11 East Troy | 9.4.11 East Troy | 7.19.13 Chicago | 10.11.13 Pittsburgh | 10.1.14 Cincinnati | 4.8.16 Ft. Lauderdale | 4.9.16 Miami | 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle | 9.26.21 Dana Point | 10.1.21 Dana Point | 10.2.21 Dana Point | 9.16.22 Nashville | 9.17.22 Louisville | 9.18.22 St. Louis | 9.2.23 St. Paul | 9.15.23 Ft. Worth
    6.26.11 Detroit (EdVed) | 9.23.17 Louisville (EdVed) | 9.25.21 Dana Point (EdVed) | 10.01.22 Dana Point (EdVed) | 2.6.22 Newark (EdVed)
  • Options
    RiotAct10 said:
    marcos said:
    demetrios said:

Second round of payments for layaway are supposed to hit tomorrow. 
  • Options
    surforiasurforia SoCal Posts: 346
    I live in Dana Point and was at Doheny on Sunday with the wife and kids.  It was packed with no more than 5% of people were wearing masks.  Hardly any social distancing at all.  We could be in for a serious spike out here in the fall.  I have tickets to Ohana, and went last year, but a big part of me hopes it doesn't happen this year.  Being a local, the last thing I want is to be invaded by tourists (no offense).    
    9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 8/18/00, 10/8/00, 10/9/00, 4/28/03, 6/22/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 10/2/04, 10/5/04, 10/1/05, 10/3/05, 5/28/06, 6/20/08, 6/25/08, 10/27/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/22/16, 9/26/21, 10/1/21, 10/2/21, 5/3/22, 5/6/22
  • Options
    RiotAct10 said:
    marcos said:
    demetrios said:

That didn’t stop SHN from charging 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    RiotAct10 said:
    marcos said:
    demetrios said:

That didn’t stop SHN from charging 
    Fair enough 🤪 nothing makes sense in these swamp monster times. 
  • Options
    IM243403IM243403 Ireland Posts: 12
    No money taken from my account as of 8pm GMT! 🤔🤔
    Dublin 2000, Dublin 2006, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, Manchester 2012, Brooklyn 1&2 2013, Philadelphia 2 2013, Milan 2014

Eddie Vedder Manchester 2012
  • Options
    surforia said:
    I live in Dana Point and was at Doheny on Sunday with the wife and kids.  It was packed with no more than 5% of people were wearing masks.  Hardly any social distancing at all.  We could be in for a serious spike out here in the fall.  I have tickets to Ohana, and went last year, but a big part of me hopes it doesn't happen this year.  Being a local, the last thing I want is to be invaded by tourists (no offense).    
    It's NOT happening this year. And OC people in general are being pains in the ass about mask wearing (my family in Coto, HB, Tustin). 
  • Options
    sailboatcaptainsailboatcaptain San Juan, Puerto Rico Posts: 251
    Sea Hear Now charged for the second time like 3 days ago the ticket lay away.  WTF?? is going on?? Is this on or not?
    a WAVE came crashing like a fist to the jaw !
    WPB 03,Tampa 03,Camden 03,MSG1 03,Kissimmee 04,Lollapalooza 07, WPB 08,Tampa 08,Chicago 2009 (night 1 & 2), MSG 1 & 2 May 2010. PJ20 Sept 3 & 4 2011, Midtown Festival Sept 2012, Brooklyn Oct 18 & 19 2013, Ft Lauderdale 2016 and Miami 2016, Brooklyn, NY 2017
  • Options
    Sea Hear Now charged for the second time like 3 days ago the ticket lay away.  WTF?? is going on?? Is this on or not?
    It’s disgusting that they’re allowing people to be charged when everyone and their mother knows there’s zero chance of either of these happening.
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 589
    It’s obviously still there intention to go ahead if they’re still taking money.
This discussion has been closed.