Options

Pearl Jam at The Apollo

Comments

• Options
    Kovsar86Kovsar86 Scranton, PA Posts: 756
    I'm going to have call withdrawal tomorrow. I think the girl telling us "all circuits are busy" is going to miss talking to us.
    New ring tone? Nostalgia haha
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    diehard Pearl Jam fans "YIPPEE KI YAY MTHR FVCKR!!!!" 
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    I'm going to have call withdrawal tomorrow. I think the girl telling us "all circuits are busy" is going to miss talking to us.
    I've actually got a date with her later this week. We're going to some new really popular restaurant that's superbusy. I'm worried we won't be able to get in but something tells me she's got the right connections....
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Kovsar86 said:
    That would be Die Hard AND Pearl Jam fans...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    PP193448 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    That would be Die Hard AND Pearl Jam fans...
    Not a Xmas movie!! 😂
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,002
    [After a boys’ weekend in AC, in my best Stone voice]: I’ve been thinking about The Hold Steady...
  • Options
    mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
    I forgot to cancel the automatic 4am Monday wake-up alarm to start listening for song of the day ! Good luck to everyone still keeping up hope to win! And, a big congrats to all the lucky ones for getting tix! 
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
  • Options
    mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
    Also, there was a promo that said keep listening to win your way in. So there’s that! 
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
  • Options
    moleculemolecule Posts: 611
    Morning! Hopefully we'll hear what's what soon or they'll tweet something out.
    🤙
  • Options
    just keep those Tips posts coming molecule if you see/hear it before we do!  :P
  • Options
    LostpawnLostpawn Posts: 414
    Good morning everyone, and good luck this week!  
  • Options
    Officially the Boys are playing Sea Hear Now
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    Promo again saying to keep listening
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    Kovsar86 said:
    Bought our tix weeks ago based on rumors... Yes!!!! This is a great lineup
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    Kovsar86 said:
    Considered buying them then but class and work and clinical rotation... we thought we would wait for 2nd leg dates and see what happened. Probably a dumb move but it is what it is now.’
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,775
    Ohana has EV & PJ headlining!

• Options
    moleculemolecule Posts: 611
    just keep those Tips posts coming molecule if you see/hear it before we do!  :P
    Will do!
    🤙
  • Options
    Kovsar86 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    Considered buying them then but class and work and clinical rotation... we thought we would wait for 2nd leg dates and see what happened. Probably a dumb move but it is what it is now.’

not sold out though - why not just buy them now?
  • Options
    luvspearljamluvspearljam NY, NY Posts: 207
    Kovsar86 said:
    Kovsar86 said:

On sale at 12 today. It's a festival.
  • Options
    Kovsar86 said:
    Kovsar86 said:

Right now just focused on this month’s shows haha.
    I can only take on so much. Might see his thoughts about Ohana. It would be a dream trip. Pearl Jam, EV and Hawaii. 
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    Kovsar86 said:
    I can only take on so much. Might see his thoughts about Ohana. It would be a dream trip. Pearl Jam, EV and Hawaii. 
    hehe, you'd think it'd be in Hawaii - but it's in CA.  threw me off as well.
  • Options
    Kovsar86 said:
    hehe, you'd think it'd be in Hawaii - but it's in CA.  threw me off as well.
    Well that’s embarrassing haha. Lack of sleep I guess. I actually knew that.... haha
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,955
    Hey! I... I'm still alive!
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Options
    Just got the Ten Club email about both festivals with the Ohana presale code.
    my bank account hates me right now.
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    good morning and good luck
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Options
    Kovsar86 said:

this makes me sad.  i was really hoping they wouldn't be near NYC this week cause I will be away :bawling:
    38 concerts and counting
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
    There was just a radio promo on 22 saying we should record a voice message to send to them about what PJ means. 

Anyone catch all the details?
  • Options
    they've been running that promo for ages - it's just a chance to tell your pearl jam story and get on air if it's good enough! :)  highly doubt that'll have anything to do with any contests
  • Options
    💸💸💸💸💸
    There goes more money: Bob Dylan is at SPAC with Nathaniel Rateliff and the Nightsweats On Thursday the day before DMB. Already had our camp site booked for Thursday so game on!
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    In hiding is playing.  maybe Rob will give out tickets now???
    38 concerts and counting