Options

Pearl Jam at The Apollo

Comments

• Options
    Kovsar86Kovsar86 Scranton, PA Posts: 756
    Kovsar86 said:
    If Stone and Thom went out to breakfast what would they eat?
    I dont know but they’d probably talk about Zeppelin or Radiohead. 
    I think Thom would be uncomfortable with how much Stone has been thinking about him lately. 
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Kovsar86 said:
    SHZA said:
    It will be obscure, like what did Stone have for breakfast?
    Why is Stone still thinking about Radiohead?
    OMG - how funny would that be if the questions were based on the intros? Who is Stone's fave band? Who has he been thinking about? 😂
    Or the plus ones - Who sang Highway to Hell with PJ?
    Or the Impact Tracks - which song by Radiohead was NOT an impact track and it's a multiple choice 😂
    Hahaha let’s list them all for reference. We can make our own cliffs notes hahaha. Team building activities for days listing possible PJ Trivia haha 🤣
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    afgpjafgpj Upstate NY Posts: 142
    They should pick off hours to reduce the number of callers.  
  • Options
    They really should have just came in here and gotten all of our contact info and let this gauntlet be ours lol
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,156
    Kovsar86 said:
    SHZA said:
    OMG - how funny would that be if the questions were based on the intros? Who is Stone's fave band? Who has he been thinking about? 😂
    Or the Impact Tracks - which song by Radiohead was NOT an impact track and it's a multiple choice 😂
    We'd all better ace those!
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    SHZA said:
    We'd all better ace those!
    Who knows what will come out of my mouth if I get through. There should be a phone a friend option for multiple pairs haha. We could do a party line 
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    Kovsar86 said:
    If Stone and Thom went out to breakfast what would they eat?
    I don't know but I bet the restaurant will have fake plastic trees
  • Options
    edellefemineedellefemine Posts: 103
    edited March 2020
    MR242791 said:
    is there a Peal Jam barrons review book out there or a Pearl Jam's Cliffnotes?  cause i needs to study!
    @molecule - you're up.  :blush:

suggestion: collect 10C member emails from this thread (to prevent freeloaders) and lets start a google sheet of PJ trivia knowledge. That way, if any of us get through, we've compiled a little cheat sheet to help each other out!

As far as I'm concerned, you fellow dedicated souls in this thread are a family in itself... after the dozens to nearly 100+ hours each of us put in listening and calling ?!  :)  time to keep supporting each other and if we're lucky enough, we'll all be sharing the rail together. 
    Post edited by edellefemine on
  • Options
    BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 418
    MR242791 said:
    is there a Peal Jam barrons review book out there or a Pearl Jam's Cliffnotes?  cause i needs to study!

suggestion: collect 10C member emails from this thread to prevent any lurkers and lets start a google sheet of PJ trivia knowledge.  that way if any of us get through, we compile a little cheat sheet to help each other out! as far as i'm concerned, you fellow dedicated souls in this thread are a family in itself... after the accurate-to-say dozens-nearing-100+ hours each of us put in listening and calling ?!   :)  time to keep supporting each other if blessed enough, sharing the rail together
    We can use the baltimore F5 sheet 😂 
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,303
    Let's do this, hopefully we get a bunch more forum winners on Wednesday!
  • Options
    MR242791 said:

suggestion: collect 10C member emails from this thread (to prevent freeloaders) and lets start a google sheet of PJ trivia knowledge. That way, if any of us get through, we've compiled a little cheat sheet to help each other out!

As far as I'm concerned, you fellow dedicated souls in this thread are a family in itself... after the dozens to nearly 100+ hours each of us put in listening and calling ?!  :)  time to keep supporting each other and if we're lucky enough, we'll all be sharing the rail together. 
    This! ❤️❤️❤️ I love all of this experience with you guys
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    BagCzech said:
    MR242791 said:

suggestion: collect 10C member emails from this thread to prevent any lurkers and lets start a google sheet of PJ trivia knowledge.  that way if any of us get through, we compile a little cheat sheet to help each other out! as far as i'm concerned, you fellow dedicated souls in this thread are a family in itself... after the accurate-to-say dozens-nearing-100+ hours each of us put in listening and calling ?!   :)  time to keep supporting each other if blessed enough, sharing the rail together
    We can use the baltimore F5 sheet 😂 
    Haha our beloved sheet ❤️ I still got you if I get another pair. Although my bank account hates me right now.
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    I might be taking my lunch early and out to the car on Wednesday. They have a 30 min window to put me on that list. 
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    GR280729GR280729 Posts: 105
    I want in.  I thought Mike was the one who liked Led Zep so I am obviously screwed.  Not like I am going to get through anyway
  • Options
    I’m telling ya implementing a party line for this. Full on phone a friend. 10 pair done. 🤣
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    GR280729 said:
    I want in.  I thought Mike was the one who liked Led Zep so I am obviously screwed.  Not like I am going to get through anyway
    I'm sure Mike likes Led Zep too! 
  • Options
    I heard about the trivia contest on the way home from work. I have a work physical at 1030. I'll have to tell them I have a conference call at noon. 

We should all test each other to warm up.

Q: What does Eddie have tattooed on his leg?

• Options
    moleculemolecule Posts: 611
    MR242791 said:

Happy to set up a sheet. @edellefemine, PM me an email and I’ll get it started. Could use your help collecting emails from this group. I’m crazy busy this week. Here we go!
    🤙
  • Options
    molecule said:
    MR242791 said:

Happy to set up a sheet. @edellefemine, PM me an email and I’ll get it started. Could use your help collecting emails from this group. I’m crazy busy this week. Here we go!
    Love this!
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Awesome!
  • Options
    molecule said:
    MR242791 said:

Way to go! Obviously I did not read all previous comments before I made my comment.
  • Options
    molecule said:
    MR242791 said:

@molecule pm sent
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669

38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,928
    edited March 2020
    Damn.

BREAKING NEWS: Pearl Jam has postponed the North American portion of the 2020 tour.

More here from their official Twitter feed:

Post edited by Go Animal on
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Options
    Tour postponed announcement on Twitter

Spring Tour Postponed
    Letter from the Band 
    News March 9 2020

As residents of the city of Seattle, we’ve been hit hard and have witnessed firsthand how quickly these disastrous situations can escalate. Our kids’ schools have closed along with universities and businesses. It’s been brutal and it’s gonna get worse before it gets better. 

So we are being told that being part of large gatherings is high on the list of things to avoid as this global health crisis is now beginning to affect all of our lives.

Unfortunately, communing in large groups is a huge part of what we do as a band and the tour we’ve been busy planning for months is now in jeopardy...

We have and will always keep the safety and well-being of our supporters as top priority. 

So it is with deep frustration and regret that we are forced to make this most unfortunate of announcements...

This scheduled first leg of our PJ/Gigaton tour will need to be postponed and shows rescheduled for a later date.

We’ve worked hard with all our management and business associates to find other solutions or options but the levels of risk to our audience and their communities is simply too high for our comfort level. Add to that we also have a unique group of passionate fans who travel far and wide. We’ve always been humbled by this and respect their energies and devotion. However in this case, travel is something to avoid.

It certainly hasn’t helped that there’s been no clear messages from our government regarding people’s safety and our ability to go to work. Having no examples of our national health department’s ability to get ahead of this, we have no reason to believe that it will be under control in the coming weeks ahead. 

Again, here in Seattle what we are witnessing we would not wish for anyone. What we do wish for the rest of the country is that they can avoid the harsh negative effects of this and retain their sense of community and take care of one another. Just as we look forward to our next concerts and the ability to gather together and play loud songs as energized as ever.

We are so sorry…

And deeply upset...

If anyone out there feels the same based on this news, we share that emotion with you.

- Ed & Pearl Jam

Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    HO. LY. SHIT.   soooo upsetting.
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,810
    Damn this really sucks!
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,928
    Hugs all around. We'll get our shows.

Until then, we need to do everything we can to keep this virus in check.

This current administration sure as shit isn't doing what needs to be done (especially since they slashed the CDC by 80% two years ago).

It's up to state & local governments, ourselves, and important figures like the band to stand up & take these measures.

Be vigilant, be safe & be strong, everyone.
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Options
    I knew this was the most likely outcome yet it still feels like a punch to the gut. We would have left for Toronto a week from tomorrow. This thread has been so great over the past few weeks. Sending a hug to all of you and hoping that these shows can be rescheduled soon. Stay safe and healthy ❤️
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    edited March 2020
    I’ve made plans for a trip in September. I really hope msg isn’t postponed for the week of sept 21 ☹️

Plus imma lose money for my California plane tickets 😢

damn you coronavirus!!!!!
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"