Options

Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Options
    Anyone with floor experience have any idea how them bad the view will be for someone 5’1 with floor C row 5 seats? Have always had side stage seats in the past. Thanks in advance for any advice
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,882
    mk282381 said:
    Anyone with floor experience have any idea how them bad the view will be for someone 5’1 with floor C row 5 seats? Have always had side stage seats in the past. Thanks in advance for any advice
    People need to know which show you're referring to.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,065
    duffmann said:
    Sec334 STL pair.  STL seems to be flowin….. and sec 321 pair
    Where the hell are our Baltimores Duff?!? 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 929
    mk282381 said:
    Gonna be rough. With no incline anything behind the first 2-3 rows is gonna take a lot of bobbing and weaving to catch glimpses between heads and phones for shorter people 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    tusevuntusevun Posts: 219
    did anyone on here get the nash sec 224 row g a minute ago? if so pm me. 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,236
    damn, just missed some lower bowl side stage tix :( (oak1)
  • Options
    sorry. Ottawa floor C row 5. Am only 5’1
  • Options
    I'll keep checking on the TM site, but if anyone has 2 tix for Toronto, please holla at me. 
    "You can bomb the world to pieces, but you can't bomb it to peace".
  • Options
    cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,461
    Where is the Denver tickets??
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,813
    cardoso said:
    Stubhub or on here. Transfer only not for sale on F2F
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,931
    cardoso said:
    StubHub. Colorado insists on protecting the scalper market. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    duffmannduffmann PHILLY Posts: 475
    edited February 2020
    duffmann said:
    Sec334 STL pair.  STL seems to be flowin….. and sec 321 pair
    Where the hell are our Baltimores Duff?!? 
    It's gonna be a SLOW few weeks. I'll start back up for B'more a week or two before the show... Good Luck @MakeUSmile!
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • Options
    Toronto has dried up. Where you at TO EXTRAS!
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,220
    edited February 2020
    JimmyV said:
    cardoso said:
    Or consumers' right to dispose of their property as they wish.
  • Options
    Primo seat just popped up for OKC - section 120.
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,002
    SHZA said:
    JimmyV said:
    cardoso said:
    I think you have this backwards. NY and CO are the states that impose marketplace restrictions (by making it illegal to sell non-transferable tickets). The other states allow actors in the marketplace (in this case, concert venues, promoters & artists) to dispose of their property (in the form of limited licenses comprising a clearly defined package of rights) as they wish.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,931
    SHZA said:
    JimmyV said:
    cardoso said:
    A concert ticket isn't property. It can be revoked, cancelled, you can be ejected, etc. 

Thoughts and prayers to the "consumer" in this instance. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    Someone on FB just scored a St Louis GA.
    Which group did you see that on?
    Either "official" or Dimi's 2020 tour group. Not sure which.

Edit:

I (like many others) had that in my cart.  Entered my CVV and it was gone...I had refreshed 2 seconds before and it wasn't there, so I was pretty fast (obv not fast enough...)
  • Options
    katelliskatellis Posts: 513
    epbadger said:
    YAKIMATSU said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Jadler said:
    We need those 60 year olds to figure out how to sell 
    'I don't know Sally!  I'm hitting the button on the thing, but it won't let me do it!   See....it doesn't work.  I keep clicking the thing but nothing is happening.  All it keeps saying is Message from yahoo.com. Unable to deliver message to the following address(es). Requested mail action aborted, user suspended or mailbox not found.  Jesus Christ, I wish we just never bought these things.  Call the kids and see if they know how to do this.  I've had it already.'
    So you dislike old people now too. You already stated your hatred of poor people and misogyny and have been willing to backstab your "friend".  
    When do your other hateful feelings toward other members of society come out? I bet tomorrow it's gonna go racial. 

I only feel trolls once a day, 

You forgot Katie! He hates My Girlfriend  Katie too
    girlfriend? my husband would like a word... ;)
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,882
    JimmyV said:
    SHZA said:
    JimmyV said:
    cardoso said:
    A concert ticket isn't property. It can be revoked, cancelled, you can be ejected, etc. 

Thoughts and prayers to the "consumer" in this instance. 
    Correct. It's a license, not property.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    I’m sorry if this is obvious or has already been answered, but we won’t see MSG or Denver on here correct?  Meaning those shows aren’t eligible for F2F? Thanks!
    9/8/98 (NJ), 9/10/98 (NY), 8/23/00 (NY), 8/24/00 (NY), 8/25/00 (NY), 4/30/03 (NY), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 5/12/06 (NY), 6/1/06 (NJ), 6/3/06 (NJ), 8/5/07 (IL), 6/22/08 (DC), 6/24/08 (NY), 6/25/08 (NY), 7/1/08 (NY), 10/4/09 (TX ), 10/30/09 (PA), 5/20/10 (NY), 5/21/10 (NY), 9/3/11 (WI), 9/4/11 (WI), 7/19/13 (IL), 10/18/13 (NY), 10/19/13 (NY), 10/3/14 (MO), 9/23/15 (NY), 9/26/15 (NY), 5/1/16 (NY), 5/2/16 (NY), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 4/7/17 (NY), 6/18/18 (UK), 8/20/18 (IL), 9/2/18 (MA), 9/4/18 (MA), 9/18/21 (NJ), 9/26/21 (CA), 10/1/21 (CA), 10/2/21 (CA), 9/10/22 (NY), 9/11/22 (NY), 9/14/22 (NJ), 9/16/22 (TN), 9/22/22 (CO), 8/31/23 (MN), 9/2/23 (MN), 9/5/23 (IL), 9/7/23 (IL)
  • Options
    Okay, this really is a dumb question, but I'm jumping in late and don't want to wade through 78 pages...if I were to sell on F2F, do I have any say in who actually buys my tix, or do I just have to put them out there where they simply get purchased by the first person who wants them?

Just wondering because I want to swap a pair with another person I met here for the same show, it's a win-win, this person gets better seats but I get to sit with my wife and kid.

But logistically it would just be easier for both of us if I could sell my tix to her and she hers to me, instead of us having to meet, etc. 

Anyway, I'm 99% sure we can't use the fan exchange this way, but just wanted to confirm.
  • Options
    I’m sorry if this is obvious or has already been answered, but we won’t see MSG or Denver on here correct?  Meaning those shows aren’t eligible for F2F? Thanks!
    Correct - although you can transfer Denver and NY tix.
  • Options
    tusevuntusevun Posts: 219
    Okay, this really is a dumb question, but I'm jumping in late and don't want to wade through 78 pages...if I were to sell on F2F, do I have any say in who actually buys my tix, or do I just have to put them out there where they simply get purchased by the first person who wants them?

Just wondering because I want to swap a pair with another person I met here for the same show, it's a win-win, this person gets better seats but I get to sit with my wife and kid.

But logistically it would just be easier for both of us if I could sell my tix to her and she hers to me, instead of us having to meet, etc. 

Anyway, I'm 99% sure we can't use the fan exchange this way, but just wanted to confirm.
    just walk in with your own tickets and go to the seats the other person has. no, you can't pick who buys on f2f
  • Options

No you can't pick who they go to. They just get put out there for the first to buy them.
  • Options
    TenakaTenaka Montreal, QC, Canada Posts: 96

You can’t specify who they get sold to.
    Why not just meet the person there and swap seats when you’re inside?
    2018 Wrigley 1
    2020 Ottawa / Quebec
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Yes it has. Seen almost nothing today!
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Yes it has. Seen almost nothing today!

• Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,065
    Another great Nashville pair was just up. 115 row D!  No luck from me on grabbing it
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 563

Succeeded in getting 2 good Oakland tickets to the 10clubber that wanted them yesterday. It is possible. Communicate through PM's with buyer and coordinate a time. Doesn't even matter what time. We did 9pst am and easy peasy.  Baltimore is the only real exception. I doubt this thread would even exist without Baltimore.