Options

Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Options
    JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287

You would clean up if you made like 250 of those and sold them outside of the arena on the day of the show.
    Come on, you know it's only right that they be sold one or two at a time, dropped at random times and given to the first person to provide their credit card info.
    We are gonna need to make a shirt for buying the shirt...
    Please join my fan club ($120 automatically deducted per year).  This will give you access some time in the next month to submit for a range of t-shirts from brand new to slightly used.  If you don't like the shirt you get, you can give it to my buddy who will give you a refund once he sells it.  Thanks!
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    JB274988 said:

You would clean up if you made like 250 of those and sold them outside of the arena on the day of the show.
    Come on, you know it's only right that they be sold one or two at a time, dropped at random times and given to the first person to provide their credit card info.
    We are gonna need to make a shirt for buying the shirt...
    Please join my fan club ($120 automatically deducted per year).  This will give you access some time in the next month to submit for a range of t-shirts from brand new to slightly used.  If you don't like the shirt you get, you can give it to my buddy who will give you a refund once he sells it.  Thanks!
    Sounds good, but I have an important question.  Will the quality of shirt depend on my member number?  What if I fail to renew one year?  I don't want some new member walking around with a brand new one while I am stuck with one with pit stains.
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,222
    Alright fuckers I’m back in... 2.5 hrs till my flight, lets go. :smirk:
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    JB274988 said:

Sounds good, but I have an important question.  Will the quality of shirt depend on my member number?  What if I fail to renew one year?  I don't want some new member walking around with a brand new one while I am stuck with one with pit stains.
    Simply asking that question has banned you from this and any future t-shirt sales.  You'd do well to stop questioning the system.
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 656
    edited February 2020
    :smirk:

Welcome back to the shit show
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    You could cut a finger on the edges of this thread right now.

Spicy!

(Thankfully) I am going on vacation next week, so I will keep at this for the next few days before I get to recharge my batteries and go back at it full bore again.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,010
    JB274988 said:
    JB274988 said:

Simply asking that question has banned you from this and any future t-shirt sales.  You'd do well to stop questioning the system.
    I understand that you can't make shirts for everybody, all I'm asking is that you make a sufficient amount of shirts and tailor the shirt distribution rules such that I can always get one. No, not that one. The one that I want.

You used to be all about the shirts. You've changed. 
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,928
    JB274988 said:
    Ok, I have too much time on my hands - who wants one (sorry for the size)???

Needs to have a  #GUTTED either on the front or on the back underneath the F5 logo. 
  • Options
    ARRRRGGGGGHHHH GA for TO,  dammit. 
    When???
    15:06:28 21/02/20
    FML, just stepped into a meeting at 1pm. FML
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    JB274988 said:
    JB274988 said:

I'm gutted.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,996
    F5. It will gut you. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,222
    Guys stop fighting :cry:
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,933
    Hopefully 10C sees this thread and holds back a few family and friend tickets that will go unused. Dish them out to the members with the most TM refreshes during F2F. Sounds like a good idea to me. The tenacity of some of the folks on this thread is unrivaled anywhere. Lol 
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    Damn, great pair in sec 114 row EE just came up for Nashville. Missed them 
    NYPJ
  • Options
    tdawe said:
    JB274988 said:
    JB274988 said:

I understand that you can't make shirts for everybody, all I'm asking is that you make a sufficient amount of shirts and tailor the shirt distribution rules such that I can always get one. No, not that one. The one that I want.

You used to be all about the shirts. You've changed. 
    If you're unhappy with the current distribution mechanism there is an alternative...The totally unaffiliated charitable organization "JB274988 Cares"  will accept a donation to put you in a Super-Exclusive drawing for an autographed shirt, guaranteed to be worn by a member at an actual show!  A donation of $1,000 will get you in the lottery.
  • Options
    wall232 said:
    Same 
  • Options
    SorrelsSorrels Atlanta Posts: 37
    wall232 said:
    So pissed, I missed them too!!! Those were great seats!!
    Boston - September, 2018
    Nashville - April, 2020
    Atlanta - Hopefully fall of 2020

• Options
    3 pairs of Vitalogy tickets for TO sold in less than 5 minutes at $1,700+ a ticket
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    So anyone ever have order in progress under the tickets they got and no email? I am waiting for support but just curious. 
  • Options
    duffmannduffmann PHILLY Posts: 475
    New 1,700 Vitalogy seats available in STL🤣
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • Options
    ]PJNB said:
    So anyone ever have order in progress under the tickets they got and no email? I am waiting for support but just curious. 
    Do you see the tickets in your account? Don't tell me you scored those TO GA's? 
  • Options
    Baltimore just had half a row of Vitalogy seats drop and sell in 3 min.  $1700 each. 
  • Options
    Man.of.Golden.WordsMan.of.Golden.Words Toronto, ON Posts: 131
    MSG Vitalogy seats up too, 6 left as of now
    Toronto 2003, Hamilton 2005, Toronto 2005, Toronto 1&2 2006, Toronto 2009, Cleveland 2010, Buffalo 2010, Toronto 1&2 2011, Hamilton 2011, Buffalo 2013, Detroit 2014, Moline 2014, St. Paul 2014, Milwaukee 2014, New York City 2015, New York City 1&2 2016, Quebec City 2016, Ottawa 2016, Toronto 1&2 2016, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Madrid 2018, Chicago 1&2 2018, Los Angeles 1&2 2022, Quebec City 2022, Ottawa 2022, Hamilton 2022, Toronto 2022
  • Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 656
    a pair of Vitalogy seats just went in Baltimore...I was moving so fast I almost fucked up and bought them....some one grabbed them though row A in 107 or 109...nice seats
  • Options
    Oh great, new Vitalogy foundation drop just now.
  • Options
    Baltimore just had half a row of Vitalogy seats drop and sell in 3 min.  $1700 each. 
    Wheres that $500 market price guy at?  Hope he got a few of them. 

Could vitalogy up it to $2500 and still sell balt or msg?   How many are left?
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    MSG Vitalogy seats up too, 6 left as of now
    $2,956.00 ea + Fees

Get.  Fucked.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    3 pairs of Vitalogy tickets for TO sold in less than 5 minutes at $1,700+ a ticket
    Wandering if someone mistakenly purchased them without looking at the $
  • Options
    What is worse than the false hope of seeing tickets available only to see they are $1700 Vitalogy tickets?
  • Options
    i wonder if people just saw them and scooped them up without seeing that they were Vitalogy seats?