We need those 60 year olds to figure out how to sell 
  • Options
    BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 418
    no Baltimore postings today = this post slipping to page 2
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    Jadler said:
    'I don't know Sally!  I'm hitting the button on the thing, but it won't let me do it!   See....it doesn't work.  I keep clicking the thing but nothing is happening.  All it keeps saying is Message from yahoo.com. Unable to deliver message to the following address(es). Requested mail action aborted, user suspended or mailbox not found.  Jesus Christ, I wish we just never bought these things.  Call the kids and see if they know how to do this.  I've had it already.'
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,813
    edited February 2020
    Canadians how long did it take for you to see your 2 deposits in your checking account to verify?
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    JadlerJadler Posts: 705
    Saltzy23 said:
    Jadler said:
    'I don't know Sally!  I'm hitting the button on the thing, but it won't let me do it!   See....it doesn't work.  I keep clicking the thing but nothing is happening.  All it keeps saying is Message from yahoo.com. Unable to deliver message to the following address(es). Requested mail action aborted, user suspended or mailbox not found.  Jesus Christ, I wish we just never bought these things.  Call the kids and see if they know how to do this.  I've had it already.'
    😂
  • Options
    Yeah i mined baltimore for a good chunk of time here.... nothing today
  • Options
    BagCzech said:
    no Baltimore postings today = this post slipping to page 2
    I know I’m going to lose them, just need a pair to be posted. Get the taste back. 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,931
    Someone on FB just scored a St Louis GA.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 563
    Saltzy23 said:
    Jadler said:
    So you dislike old people now too. You already stated your hatred of poor people and misogyny and have been willing to backstab your "friend".  
    When do your other hateful feelings toward other members of society come out? I bet tomorrow it's gonna go racial. 

I only feel trolls once a day, enjoy.
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Which group did you see that on?
  • Options
    I've been refreshing every ten seconds since 9:30AM est and haven't seen a single Baltimore ticket
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,931
    edited February 2020
    JimmyV said:
    Which group did you see that on?
    Either "official" or Dimi's 2020 tour group. Not sure which.

Edit:

Post edited by JimmyV on

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    I've been refreshing every ten seconds since 9:30AM est and haven't seen a single Baltimore ticket
    I’ve been at it since 530AM and nada. Last one I saw was that single at midnight last night. 😢
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 797
    PJNB said:
    Canadians how long did it take for you to see your 2 deposits in your checking account to verify?
    just checked - nothing yet (2 days)
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    Jadler said:
    I’ve been at it since 530AM and nada. Last one I saw was that single at midnight last night. 😢
    Wow...that's dedication! I don't think we are going to see many more until about a week before the show when life gets in the way of people going. 
  • Options
    Jadler said:
    Wow...that's dedication! I don't think we are going to see many more until about a week before the show when life gets in the way of people going. 
    Yup, I think you are spot on there. Will have to keep watching stub hub for MSG in the meantime I suppose!
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,804
    PJNB said:
    What are the 2 deposits ?  One for the tix and one for the taxes and fees? 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,813
    D-Rod said:
    PJNB said:
    No just to verify the account.

• Options
    PJNB said:
    D-Rod said:
    PJNB said:
    No just to verify the account.

I've not seen mine yet in the US
  • Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 654
    YAKIMATSU said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Jadler said:
    So you dislike old people now too. You already stated your hatred of poor people and misogyny and have been willing to backstab your "friend".  
    When do your other hateful feelings toward other members of society come out? I bet tomorrow it's gonna go racial. 

I only feel trolls once a day, 

You forgot Katie! He hates My Girlfriend  Katie too
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,882
    Wow, just grabbed a pair in Sec 115 for OAK2!
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 654
    edited February 2020
    there is a bunch available for both oak shows right now
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,882
    epbadger said:
    there is a bunch available for both oak shows right now
    Those are all behind the stage seats, been available for a while.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    duffmannduffmann PHILLY Posts: 475
    pair of STL 121 row BB just went...
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • Options
    grizahamgrizaham Nashville, TN Posts: 338
    Damn Nash sec 106 row P just came and went
    Seen PJ 21 times live from 1994-2019

• Options
    4 lot STL sec 303....poof
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 929
    Another SD GA slipped by about 10min ago, I said I was done with this last night but they keep pullin me back...
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    Couple of floors for Nashville just went
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,065
    Yup, just saw Nashville floor 4 row 10. Was beat to them, like always 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Sec334 STL pair.  STL seems to be flowin….. and sec 321 pair
    Post edited by duffmann on