Options

Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,534
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    I'm trying to post a pair on Floor B for STL right now. It's an extra pair I have. 
    any luck?
    The listing is showing as Active on my account, but nothing showing up on the show page
    Interesting. I guess when they reopen F2F there may be some nice tickets sitting there. 
    I don't want to be sitting on $500 in tickets I won't be using (have an extra pair for TO as well). There is no refund option on these (guessing because they were bought via F2F)
    The email I received said if you bought resale, reply to the email to get a refund. 
  • Options
    ClapperClapper Toronto Posts: 206
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    I'm trying to post a pair on Floor B for STL right now. It's an extra pair I have. 
    any luck?
    The listing is showing as Active on my account, but nothing showing up on the show page
    Interesting. I guess when they reopen F2F there may be some nice tickets sitting there. 
    I don't want to be sitting on $500 in tickets I won't be using (have an extra pair for TO as well). There is no refund option on these (guessing because they were bought via F2F)
    Refund is still an option even for f2f
    1993 - Toronto
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Barrie
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Buffalo, Toronto
    2005 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2008 - EV solo Toronto I
    2010 - Buffalo, Newark
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Chicago, Buffalo, Brooklyn I, Brooklyn II, Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II, New York I, New York II, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2018 - Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 656
    Saltzy23 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Your reservation has been cancelled for your stay at Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor. Please find the details of the cancelled reservation below. We hope you stay with Radisson or at another Radisson Hotel Group hotel again soon.

Urgh.

Just...fucking...URGH.

Was this a confirmation message, or did they just cancel it without you requesting? 
    I called.

They knew what I was gonna ask for before I even got it out of my mouth.

Also, the news about Amtrak is true.  Full refunds if you call up and speak to a live rep.

Outside of the cost of the show ticket, which will get used eventually, this cancellation cost me nothing but abject misery.

Hooray....or something.

Hours of planning that lottery strategy.. verified fan.. general public onsale. Organizing plans and reservations

And all that f5ing.

So PJ canceled this and allegedly a 2015 euro tour. Other bands go 40 years without breaking up a tour.

Is this just bad luck for PJ?
    I definitely think they boned the move and jumped the gun on this but WTF do I know...
    What I do know is when its announced I will Make Baltimore...But AZ no way. the stars aligned perfect for me for that show it's that date or not gonna happen...And to my wife of 30 years who I love to death I must apologize it was never about seeing your family who live out there. It was all about PJ...When leaving the house this morning and she said cheer up we will still have fun in AZ. I threw up in my mouth. guess canceling the trip is a dick move at this point but really want to
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,394
    Clapper said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    any luck?
    Refund is still an option even for f2f
    I don't see it, is it on the event page?
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    any luck?
    The email I received said if you bought resale, reply to the email to get a refund. 
    Thanks, I haven't got any email like that for any of my tickets yet
  • Options

• Options
    SHZA said:

Thanks!
  • Options
    JB274988 said:
    aw dude that sucks - your Subaru!!!
    Yup. the f5 friendly subaru not too bad but still.
  • Options
    SHZA said:

Thanks!
    Seems like they're sending it show by show. I've got B'more, Nash, and LA so far. Not STL 
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,598
    Stupid question, but if you bought resale and want to keep them for the rescheduled show, you have that option correct? They don't go back to the original owner automatically? I have resale for STL that I want to keep, but original for OKC that I am going to get a refund for.
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,221
    Stupid question, but if you bought resale and want to keep them for the rescheduled show, you have that option correct? They don't go back to the original owner automatically? I have resale for STL that I want to keep, but original for OKC that I am going to get a refund for.
    No, none go back to the original owner.

• Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,598
    MF117973 said:
    No, none go back to the original owner.

Thanks, it is a small thing to worry about in light of what is going now, but knowing that I will get to see them eventually, without the F5 frenzy again, is helping keep my spirits up on an otherwise crappy day.  
  • Options
    ally12ally12 Ottawa Posts: 68
    If I understand how F2F works. If I see something I like, I buy those tickets at face value then I put up my original tickets up for sale. Someone will buy my original tickets and essentially I end up paying the same price? Are the F2F tickets the pink dots with the return symbol in the centre?
    2011: PJ20- Ottawa, Canada
    2016: PJ25- Ottawa, Canada
    2020: Ottawa, Canada, QC City 
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 806
    I have the TM email now for Ottawa and Hamilton but not Toronto....odd. 
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    cwood71cwood71 Posts: 14
    I received an email for Hamilton but I sold my Hamilton tix on F2F 
  • Options
    JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    I still haven’t received any emails from Ticketmaster
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    ally12 said:
    If I understand how F2F works. If I see something I like, I buy those tickets at face value then I put up my original tickets up for sale. Someone will buy my original tickets and essentially I end up paying the same price? Are the F2F tickets the pink dots with the return symbol in the centre?
    Correct. The F2F tickets tend to sell instantly for most shows
  • Options
    Based on the March newsletter it seems the movie showings are still on. Who’s down for a NYC meetup the 25th to wallow together?
    I would be down. but dont know any details 
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 806
    Based on the March newsletter it seems the movie showings are still on. Who’s down for a NYC meetup the 25th to wallow together?
    I really can't understand how they go ahead with the theater events given the logic behind postponing the tour. 
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    F5 withdrawals ... really missing that adrenaline rush lol
  • Options
    BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 418
    epbadger said:
    I would be down. but dont know any details 
    i'm heading to the Paramus showing if anyone in NJ wants to meet up for a beer before or after. 
  • Options
    Kovsar86Kovsar86 Scranton, PA Posts: 756
    SHZA said:
    F5 withdrawals ... really missing that adrenaline rush lol
    Same...
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    The only good thing about this postponement is that some people who couldn't previously get tickets will be able to get tickets that have become available. I remember that was the one silver lining when Ed's solo tour in Florida was postponed.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    DcgalDcgal Posts: 81
    I really can't understand how they go ahead with the theater events given the logic behind postponing the tour. 

They may cancel the theater event too but the risk of widespread transmission is much lower for that than the concerts. Fewer people and fewer people traveling long distances to attend. This is all about relative public health risks.
  • Options
    agree....I get the bigger venue, travel etc. but still.

It's a crock of shit.  not a conspiracy guy but it does seem every election year there is a new disease that's gonna kill us all
  • Options
    JV275432JV275432 Posts: 137
    I wish it was a "conspiracy" or "fake news"..... Remember the bigger picture, it's for the people of compromised health, the elderly, etc. You can be contagious for up to 2 weeks without know you have it. And if you're young you may never know you have it. The numbers out of Italy and the nursing care facility in Washington are not good.
  • Options
    Thanks to all of you faithful F5'ers for the family like atmosphere that was this long-running thread.  Life took me away from frequent checks the past week and I was getting back into it yesterday when the news broke.  I was so hoping to meet you successful Baltimore F5'ers in just a few weeks.  Bummed it will be delayed for how long who knows but I look forward to our future F5 meetup and with the postponement, there may be more opportunities to secure Balt tix going forward as well as upgrades at other shows.  Cheers!
    Is a Compliment For You.
    1998 Va. Beach ~~ 2000 Va. Beach ~~ Columbia, Md. ~~ 2003 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2006 DC ~~ 2008 Va. Beach ~~ DC ~~ 
    2010 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2013 Charlottesville, Va. ~~ 2016 Hampton, Va. ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~ Wrigley 1 & 2 ~~
    2022 Nashville ~~ St. Louis ~~ OKC ~~ 2023 St. Paul 1 & 2 ~~ Austin 1 & 2 ~~ 2024 Vegas 1 & 2 ~~
  • Options
    GR280729GR280729 Posts: 105
    When did the ticketmaster email come?   i never received one.  I am not selling my tickets but I have not received anything.
  • Options
    GR280729 said:
    When did the ticketmaster email come?   i never received one.  I am not selling my tickets but I have not received anything.
    I received emails regarding Baltimore, LA, Nashville, and Toronto between 1:30 and 3:45 eastern. I haven't received emails regarding STL, Oak, Phx, or San Diego. 
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:
    Dear Diary...

It's Day 4 here stranded on the island.  Still no tickets.  The other inhabitants seem friendly, but I can't shake this feeling that every one of us would murder each other should a ticket happen to wash up ashore and frankly, I'm starting to feel like we may all die here. There is hope, but also a tremendous sense of fear and despair.  
    Aside from the clueless people who posted shit like hey guys looking for 2 in Baltimore PM me. 
    I think this one from @Saltzy23 made me laugh the most...
    Bravo sir.... Bravo