Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Fuckkkkkkkkkkk.... I really think after this weekend I may be done trying for awhile.
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • I did! Finally, the hunt is over!  I'll be releasing a single in 307 tomorrow morning, its not a great seat but its in the building.
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,802
    Another pair of great floor seats for Quebec City is up 
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    Damn dinner time. 
    Hunger strike now
    Off (s)He Goes
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,761
    I missed again. 
    I did! Finally, the hunt is over!  I'll be releasing a single in 307 tomorrow morning, its not a great seat but its in the building.
    Congrats!
    Off (s)He Goes
  • duffmannduffmann Posts: 475
    I did! Finally, the hunt is over!  I'll be releasing a single in 307 tomorrow morning, its not a great seat but its in the building.
    Nice! Congrats EVP I’ll be up at 5:30am😉
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,392
    Alright!! Score!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    Awesome, congrats! Even better when one of us upgrades cause that means more to be dropped
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,392
    tschav said:
    SHZA said:
    RefreSHA, what’s your secret? Computer or phone? Auto refresh or not? Some sort of lightening speed internet! Super fast reflexes??
    No performance enhancing drugs / bots. Typically phone and just cell service instead of wifi. Two keys to success in my opinion. First, perfecting a technique to get through the screens quickly without fumbling. Second, there's no substitute for just putting in the time and being able to focus, so when the "Got it" pops up for the first time in 12 hours, you're ready to pounce. It's dull and monotonous, but that's what it takes. If you're just watching auto refresh out of the corner of your eye and then trying to hit stop or switch to your phone, I can't see how you'd beat someone who is manually refreshing and on it the moment it appears. 
    ^ Same here has worked best for me. Mobile app is generally more forgiving and smaller screen means easier tapping than viewing a browser and moving a mouse. Only catch being fat fingers on the CVC section or muscle memory accidentally doing something to back you out of a screen.
    Thank you both! I’ll keep at it on mobile. 👍🏻
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    Congratulations! Well deserved
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    Congrats! Drop between 6-7 am like the other poster if you can. Give us all multiple reasons to be up and start the day off on the right foot!  

Love when people in here score! 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    Awesome!
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
    Congrats! Drop between 6-7 am like the other poster if you can. Give us all multiple reasons to be up and start the day off on the right foot!  

I like this idea but the problem is people automatically trying to grab the same one and focusing just on that one. Need separate times to get them into the F5ers hands
    Off (s)He Goes
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    Kovsar86 said:

I like this idea but the problem is people automatically trying to grab the same one and focusing just on that one. Need separate times to get them into the F5ers hands
    The odds of them both being released at the same exact time is very low. 
  • B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    Congrats!!! 
    La1 208 up
  • DcgalDcgal Posts: 81
    Congrats!!! Let us know what time the release will be. 
  • jim.barryjim.barry Posts: 41
    I missed on a bunch of bmore tickets today but excited to see a lot of drops
    feeling positive going to land some this week
    Little Tremors
    Okc 101, 4 together 
    I think I don't have enough ram for the TM app to work fast enough. Sigh
    Ooh, who got the 108s????
  • Who got 108?

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    Baltimore 108 G? Nice seats who scored??
  • B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    Damn it!!!
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    Literally the 2nd time today that parenting kept me away from a sick drop 
  • Me and my friend were both shut out on them. Damnit! Really great pair!!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Probably besides the GAs those have been the best seats that have dropped today

Yep... cleaning and missed that one 
    Off (s)He Goes
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    BagCzech said:
    Literally the 2nd time today that parenting kept me away from a sick drop 
    Same.  Damn kids needing to be fed and put to bed and all! 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?